Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Serious Discussions: Too serious to have a double entendre in the title > Kids Seem to be Getting Into Sexuality Younger and Younger... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 13974 | Total Posts: 82 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 10-07-02 07:25:05 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Is it just me, or are girls deciding to explore their sexuality earlier and earlier?

Unless I'm wrong, used to be girls explored their sexuality in college. Then it was highschool, and now middle school. What the hell is going on? It's not that I disapprove, it's that I'm confused. The thought of a 13 year old lesbian really throws me, it does. Are girls maturing earlier and earlier, or something?

And it's not just limited to girls, I've been hearing about gay guys as young as 13, as well. So, are we as a species maturing earlier and earlier? Or, did people always know they were gay at that age, but just hid it because homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is today? I really think it's the former, because even young straight kids are acting more sexual and dressing more provactively. What could cause this? Media? Hormones in milk?

Just so goddamned confusing, today's kids are.
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 1 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 08:37:09 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

? I think most of them do it to be different, but I know what you're talking about.
Excuse me while I puke and die.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 2 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 10:19:50 AM)

Quote:
Are girls maturing earlier and earlier, or something?

there was an article in newsweek a while back about how it seems that females are going through puberty at younger and younger ages. girls as young as 8 or 9 starting to get their period and 'grow fur where the was no fur before'. i dont know about guys though, the article didnt say anything about them.

edit: now, what the fuck is this shit? i try and reply to a serious discussion topic and *somebody* made it change a certain P word into praise for yanni.
Never really understand what anything means
And how can I resist, something more than this?
Another second of my life, not knowing if it's true
Whispering the secret, whispering there is
Always something other, something more than this

This reply was last edited on 10-08-02 05:32:44 AM by flaming arrow.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 12:03:22 PM)

Well, I've been reading in various articles for some time now about how women (likely men too, but most of these articles were for my benefit so I didn't check to see if men applied) how women are developing at an earlier and earlier age. It blamed it on many factors, some of them being the pesticides in our fruit. That specific article argued something to the effect of the chemicals being introduced into our bodies at an early age affect our horomones and we react in a physical way. I don't think that has the same mental effect, but children who get breasts and have pubic hair probably think that they can decide thier sexuality anytime they wish, which may or may not be true. Who is to say when you actually know your sexuality? I'd say that I was positive of mine around the age of sixteen, but still kept it secret because it was such a new and different idea for me, I had suspicions earlier, but I still liked boys, too. Maybe it would've been easier if I knew that I didn't like boys at all.

My personal opinion? It's probably a mixture of the two factors, their body is developing faster, and our society is more open to it then it was in the past.
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 4 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 12:40:26 PM)

Girls maturing younger is supposedly caused by Chicken.
Excuse me while I puke and die.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 5 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 02:46:38 PM)

Not just Chicken, but all commercial meats. The growth hormones placed in meat, especially beef, is beginning to affect humans, thus causing them to hit puberty younger and faster.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Or how about you participate and NOT be a troll.- Salamando
This reply was last edited on 10-08-02 05:33:19 AM by flaming arrow.
FISHMANPET

Fishmanpet, son of Manbearpig and Girlfishpet

Ballkicks: (+102 / -63)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 04:37:53 PM)

Yep ub er is bad. And I think that it might be because homosexuality isn't 'hidden' anymore. So when a teenager questions their sexuality, and really think about it, they look at someone of the same sex, and they notice some physical aspect of that person that they find pleasing, they might suddenly think themselves gay, and could perhaps almost train themselves to be gay, because they don't fully understand their sexuality.

Now of course, I'm not saying that all homosexuals train themselves to be like that, but perhaps some do. And maybe they will later on become straight again, without ever action on their supposed sexuality, or perhaps they do and find it not as pleasing as they would like, and they become straight.

And yes, kids enter puberty sooner and sooner. I think a century or two ago it was something like 14-16 years old that puberty started. It's mad crazy, yo.
the best thing about high school girls... every year im a little older, but every year they stay the same age. - NNY
Get the sand out of your vagina man. - Wild Bill
This reply was last edited on 10-08-02 05:36:43 AM by flaming arrow.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 7 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 04:47:47 PM)

The irony is that everyone died so much sooner back then, so we get decades more of life after pub'erty, whereas they got married with whoever thier parents wanted them to, and then died after they had four kids.
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reply 8 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-07-02 07:48:19 PM)

I don't see how this lesbian trend got started in my school, but all of a sudden, we've got a gay alliance, and people are boycotting king and queen of homecoming because it is a "hetero-sexual tradition". I personally do not have anything against homosexuality or lesbianism, and I don't think my opinions of sexuality most likely won't change.
Everything that you could never say
Would never matter anyway
I took a hammer and two nails to my eardrums long ago
-Alkaline Trio
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 9 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-08-02 05:43:15 AM)

Puberty problem fixed.

Quote:
Not just Chicken, but all commercial meats. The growth hormones placed in meat, especially beef, is beginning to affect humans, thus causing them to hit puberty younger and faster.

Yeah, I heard that. Seems a little dubious to me, but I guess I can believe it. If pesticides can make polar bears change sex, growth hormones can make kids grow pubic hair and start fucking a lot earlier.

Quote:
And yes, kids enter puberty sooner and sooner. I think a century or two ago it was something like 14-16 years old that puberty started.

Yes, and it was commonplace for girls of that age to be married and pregnant. Are we going to be seeing 10 year old Sally pregnant with 11 year old Billy's child now? Urgh, that makes me sick.

Quote:
I don't see how this lesbian trend got started in my school, but all of a sudden, we've got a gay alliance, and people are boycotting king and queen of homecoming because it is a "hetero-sexual tradition".

There was a Boston Public episode like that, except a transvestite wanted to run for homecoming queen and won or something. But anyways, it's not a "heterosexual tradition", it's just some silly meaningless award you give to stupid attractive kids so they have some sort of good highschool memory. I think this "Gay Alliance" you have at your school is a bit fucked in the head. Next you'll have coed bathrooms and teachers being called "Person" or some other unisex title instead of "Mister" and "Miss/Mrs."
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Sonofvendettazchild
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

Ballkicks: (+19 / -34)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-08-02 07:20:04 PM)

All gay alliances are a crock of shit

Oh and I think its because ofthe sexual revolution and everyones willingness to discuss human sexuality
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 11 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-08-02 08:09:51 PM)

I don't think one should just pigeonhole him or himself gay, bi, or straight at such an early age, these kids still have lots of time to think about it.
Nail bunny
Silver Bullet Brigade
foom!

Ballkicks: (+68 / -19)
Reply 12 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-10-02 10:10:11 PM)

Wtf? Girl's just don't magically go to college and start having sex. People do sexual things when they're little. Don't you ever remember masterbating when you were little? Just because you're not "mature" doesn't mean that you don't explore you sexuality, nor do you have to be "mature" to do so. I'm not saying little kids should be fucking, but when the fuck did people wait until they're 18-19 to explore themselves sexually? Seriously, wtf?

Of course, parents who find their children masterbating or experimenting with other things usually make them feel so ashamed that they hid it and don't talk about it until they get to a place like college, or even after that.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 13 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-15-02 07:29:32 AM)

I blame music videos. Seriously, they are a clear message to all the young people they target that sex is a)good and b)for them. Couple that with faster development and a more open environment for sexual exploration and many will decide that their girlfriends are better as fuck buddies.

However, I think that young lesbians are not necessarily going to stay lesbians. Little kids are subject to many fads.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

The Hackey Central Times - Strangers Have the Best Candy
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 14 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 07:44:29 AM)

I hardly think being gay could be considered a fad among Middle School students..

Bell bottoms, yes. Homosexuality, no.

13 year old girls don't go "I heard Sally is a dyke this week, that's so awesome!" They say, "Sally is GAY? I knew she was a stupid dyke all along!"
| "Until I stop seeing you as hating me and wanting me banned, you're on my shit list." - Globethrasher |
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 15 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 08:53:20 AM)

But what if the cool girls become gay? They're not going to pay out Sally because everyone wants to be Sally. More things are fads than you might think.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

The Hackey Central Times - Strangers Have the Best Candy
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 16 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 12:42:31 PM)

I'm not a virgin, and I'm only 14! Girls do decide to explore their sexuality at a young age, I agree. Several girls in my class are lesbians. Not 'omg we r lesbians! lolol'-lesbians, but real lesbians.
Click it.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 17 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 01:01:34 PM)

ive seen too many people one day decide to be gay or bi, only a few people do i really take it to heart with. like one girl i know who said the other day shes decided shes bi so is gonna fool around with this lesbian girl who just happens to have a boyfriend.
Never really understand what anything means
And how can I resist, something more than this?
Another second of my life, not knowing if it's true
Whispering the secret, whispering there is
Always something other, something more than this
Guru

Ballkicks: (+66 / -21)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 18 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 04:26:18 PM)

I don't think I'd call it a fad, I see it as more of an attempt to get attention/pity. Sort of like the way some girls will go shopping and look for a new pair of shoes that no one else has to try to be different and gain attention, some may "decide to become lesbians" for attention.

One girl I was aquainted with "came out" (in parantheses because I don't believe she is actually bisexual) a few monthes ago before she graduated high school. I, and many of her other friends don't really believe her because in the past she'd always tried to be a victim of discrimination/bigotry in some way. She was a fanatical feminist (she boycotted her church when they read the part in the Bible about wives obeying their husbands), and claimed to be Jewish at one point. To us it seemed like she was trying be a victim again.
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Ecc 1:17-18
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 19 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-17-02 10:17:48 PM)

A friend my age had her first period at age 9.
"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow
Nail bunny
Silver Bullet Brigade
foom!

Ballkicks: (+68 / -19)
Reply 20 of 82 (Originally posted on: 10-18-02 05:44:24 PM)

I think everyone is bisexual to some degree.
Rophocale

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 21 of 82 (Originally posted on: 11-06-02 09:58:03 PM)

Well I'm not, too any degree..
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 22 of 82 (Originally posted on: 11-07-02 12:19:09 AM)

This is the most idiotic and ignorant thread that I have ever encountered at INTL. I'm almost ashamed that I frequent here. None of you have any idea what you are talking about. At all. I'm actually sick to my stomach after reading these posts. I'm disgusted.
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reply 23 of 82 (Originally posted on: 11-07-02 03:36:06 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
I blame music videos. Seriously, they are a clear message to all the young people they target that sex is a)good and b)for them. Couple that with faster development and a more open environment for sexual exploration and many will decide that their girlfriends are better as fuck buddies.

However, I think that young lesbians are not necessarily going to stay lesbians. Little kids are subject to many fads.

I definitely agree with you Brad. As a pre-teen(somewhat, I don't consider myself on the same level as my age peers), I know first-hand how music videos can influence youngsters. This year, talking about sex suddenly became all the rage, and more often than not, it started when someone said "Hey, did you see that music video on MTV last night?" aand it'd all go downhill from there.

Quote:
This is the most idiotic and ignorant thread that I have ever encountered at INTL. I'm almost ashamed that I frequent here. None of you have any idea what you are talking about. At all. I'm actually sick to my stomach after reading these posts. I'm disgusted.

And what did you contribute? I don't see you posting your opinions or why our opinions suck. And don't go "Yeah, but you're the one with low karma", because that's not an argument.

Quote:
I don't think I'd call it a fad, I see it as more of an attempt to get attention/pity. Sort of like the way some girls will go shopping and look for a new pair of shoes that no one else has to try to be different and gain attention, some may "decide to become lesbians" for attention.

One girl I was aquainted with "came out" (in parantheses because I don't believe she is actually bisexual) a few monthes ago before she graduated high school. I, and many of her other friends don't really believe her because in the past she'd always tried to be a victim of discrimination/bigotry in some way. She was a fanatical feminist (she boycotted her church when they read the part in the Bible about wives obeying their husbands), and claimed to be Jewish at one point. To us it seemed like she was trying be a victim again.

Yeah, people seem to enjoy being the minority these days.
DON'T CLICK HERE OR CLICK HERE.
For each point of positive karma I get, I get eight points of negative karma.
FUCK YOU ALL, FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Official King of Suck, as announced by Flaming Arrow at KOTRT.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 24 of 82 (Originally posted on: 11-07-02 04:47:36 AM)

Quote:
Quote:

And what did you contribute? I don't see you posting your opinions or why our opinions suck. And don't go "Yeah, but you're the one with low karma", because that's not an argument.

I refuse to contribute to such an idiotic idea. What sort of question is "Are lesbians getting younger?" I didn't say that you sucked either. What I am saying is that homosexuality is not a fad, it's not influenced by fucking movies or music videos or television, it's not cool or fun or something that you can "train" yourself to be, and it's certainly not something that you need to "think about" and you don't "decide". Furthermore, it is not a ploy to get pity or attention or to be different. And if it is, then it's not real anyway. You can't switch between being gay and straight...that's an absurd idea. Bi-sexuals are not the same as lesbians. Bi-sexuals are just confused.

You are all way off; therefore, you shouldn't have a stupid thread where everyone shows off their ignorance on the subject.

Johnleemk, why would I ever retort with something as ridiculous as "you're the one with low karma"?
This reply was last edited on 11-07-02 05:01:11 AM by dramamine.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 13974 | Total Posts: 82 ]