Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Soo.... does Kman regularly post here? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1599 | Total Posts: 29 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Rasher
Young long-haired boys give me an erection.

Ballkicks: (+29 / -9)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
(Originally posted on: 10-01-02 10:39:05 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I heard that Kman was moving to this forum... now, I can't let a person like Kman just walk out of my life, so I'm here to see if the rumor is true. Is Kman here? And if not, where the hell is he?

For those of you who may not know Kman well, proof of his greatness lies here:
http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,2201,30,10
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-01-02 10:52:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

somewhat regularly.
And you'll want nothing more When your head hits the floor
When you're lost in the darkness
And we say goodbye and go underground Or up towards the sky
Up in smoke burnt down to size
At least we're still friends, at least we're still alive
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 2 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-01-02 10:52:51 PM)

eww, Rasher smells like KoRT...

LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 3 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-01-02 10:56:58 PM)

Yeah, he got sick and tired of Kaka's bullshit.

Izzy
Si anang tatay mo?
"It's funny because shitty ryhmes with witty." -Mr. Pixies
"Atheists beleive in the god of atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
Rasher

Reply 4 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-01-02 11:20:51 PM)

*smells under armpits*

Actually, that's just because I haven't had time to shower recently. KoRT smells more like a combination of wet sheep and sweat.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 5 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-01-02 11:36:13 PM)

*bathes in KoRT*
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Ballkicks: (+21 / -9)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 12:20:51 AM)

Why does everyone thin that post is so great?

Eeeeeeeee it's Rashy! I post here because people at KORT suck. Sure I make lame stupid posts but so does everyone else and they dont get flamed.

Speaking of dumb shit, go here:
http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/
Every time I watch Rugrats it reminds me of the book A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift, in that I think they all should be cooked alive and fed to English nobility.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 7 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 03:05:55 AM)

Not that often, really. Kman should post more here.

Hear that, Kman?
Critical Acclaim for Flaming Arrow
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Reply 8 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 03:37:28 PM)

*posts*

Just because I don't go to KORT anymore doesn't mean I don't still love you, Rashy...
Every time I watch Rugrats it reminds me of the book A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift, in that I think they all should be cooked alive and fed to English nobility.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 9 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 04:43:01 PM)

Yeah, Rasher.

And you COULD post here more. And you COULD get more people to post here.

Ever since INTL went down, posting has decreased a lot. Back in July the average posts per day this forum got was around 700-800. Now it's more around 400 (One sad day in September, INTL only got 86 posts! 86 POSTS!). Although, that more than likely has something to do with people being in school coupled with the bad vibe people got from this place when it went down and everybody went over to HG to whine and bitch (including me).
| "Funny." - Sandamnit | "Your kingliness shuns Jews." - Wheezy | "I love you." - Zuri | "Spiffy." - NNY |
| "You manage to respond relatively quickly to IMs." - Emp | "You masturbate more than anyone else I know." - Kman |
| "You opened me up to a whole new wonderful world of golden showers and bisexual group sex." - Dani |
| "If Gandhi were straight, and had really ugly children with Ed Gein, that kid might've been half as cool as Phil." - PR |
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Reply 10 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 04:45:49 PM)

86 posts a day? Are you sure? Are there hidden forums I'm ot seeing... I come here every day and only see like 2 new topics...
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 11 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 04:58:15 PM)

That's TOPICS. It measures all posts. Replies AND topics.
great_guru

Ballkicks: (+2 / -11)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 12 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 05:47:10 PM)

KMAN COME BACK TO KORT. ITS WAY TOO BORING, ALL PEOPLE CAN THINK ABOUT IS POINTLESS CRAP AND CANADIANS. we need your origional humor.

by the way, hey everybody.
Rasher

Reply 13 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 06:08:17 PM)

Quote:
I post here because people at KORT suck. Sure I make lame stupid posts but so does everyone else and they dont get flamed.

There's only a few people at KoRT (I won't mention any names) who flame you at every turn... the majority of the population appreciates your humor, wit, and sexy body.

Over at KoRT I topped the thread of yours that I linked to in this thread, and many people almost wet themselves with delight. One critic described it as "the internet equivalent of a wet dream". Another remarked, "Kman is virginally challenged".

OK, so I made those quotes up... but the fact is that most people miss you and want you back, and there are only a couple of people who like sheep or something, so they don't want your sexiness to interfere with their sheep-loving.

But hey, if you wanna stay at INTL, I guess we'll have to live with. This place is... cool...
*gazes warily at FA and wheezy*
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reply 14 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 06:22:18 PM)

*throws a bucket of semen at rasher*

Kman loves INTL because INTL loves Kman.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Sonofvendettazchild
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

Ballkicks: (+19 / -34)
Reply 15 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 10:26:20 PM)

All they talk about at KoRT is when so and so is getting a new kilt, how much US foriegn policy sucks, and how much Canada sucks
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 16 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 10:33:32 PM)

the next person that says anything about canada sucking is going on my ignore list. Seriously. Indefinetly.
buck futter!
"Dani, you put the ass in classic" --Justin
"They stripped, she blew, he fucked, they danced" --Wheezy
"I'm pretty sure Danielle and I have our masturbation routines synched." --Flaming Arrow
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 17 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-02-02 10:34:55 PM)

I envy canada.

No, seriously.

Izzy
Si anang tatay mo?
"It's funny because shitty ryhmes with witty." -Mr. Pixies
"Atheists beleive in the god of atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 18 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 05:36:31 AM)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I consider Canadians to be my brethren. You see, we Alaskans suffer the same fate as Canadians. Most ignorant Lower-48ers consider Alaska, like Canadia, to be a boring, cold, snowy, desolate wasteland filled with Eskimos, igloos, reindeer and the guy who played Mr. Peterman on Seinfeld. Remember him? The guy who Elaine worked for near the end of the series? The crazy guy who ran the catalog? Yeah, he lives up here and does commercials for my ISP.

Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 19 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 07:08:50 AM)

And we, in turn, consider FA our bretheren.

Quote:
All they talk about at KoRT is when so and so is getting a new kilt, how much US foriegn policy sucks, and how much Canada sucks

Hey, here's an idea, go to hell!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Or how about you participate and NOT be a troll.- Salamando
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Reply 20 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 12:37:40 PM)

Speaking of Canada sucking, check out my new kilt! You won't see anyone on the Bush Administraton's foreign policy looking this good...
great_guru

Ballkicks: (+2 / -11)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 21 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 01:36:08 PM)

kman damnit kort got boring when you left. we need your interesting funny posts.
Emperor Kman I

The Jizz Dispenser

Reply 22 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 04:21:35 PM)

Ok fine... I'll only return if I can have my forum title changed from 'Member' to 'Sheep Protectorate.' *mischief*

eeeeeeeee!
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reply 23 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 05:42:21 PM)

Canada sucks.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 24 of 29 (Originally posted on: 10-03-02 05:43:16 PM)

Quote:
Soo.... does Kman regularly post here?

Not anymore.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1599 | Total Posts: 29 ]