Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61481 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 475 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 03:05:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I cut my fingernail too short on the right index finger today.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 476 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 08:31:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

A lot of the time it's like snowy speaks a different language. The words may make sense individually, but when you put them together it just doesn't make any sense.

After? When did I use the word after? After meaning what? What conversation? Did I ever ask you to protect me from your ire? I was commenting on the fact that you're flaming hypocrite, and now you're talking about democracy and twinkies, and begging me to try and find something good about the way you post.

You didn't even bother to respond to my point!

Nevermind. It's not worth it. Don't bother posting a response either, knowing you it'll have little or nothing to do with what I just said.
"Ah Florida... just think! Somewhere in this state, Jeb Bush is eating a live puppy."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 477 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 12:54:34 PM)

You are a bit of a dumb shit, eh?

All you do is give me - k..so why bother considering your presense for positive karma? You get negative because you're stuck in your role as disapprover and frankly, it amuses me to see how outraged people like you get when you're given something stupid like - k. I'm sorry that your reading comprehension skills and associative skills are lacking, I mention democracy because im not giving you the full benefit of my judgements, you're simply going to aquire negative pings because you're not worth further consideration...AND....I mention twinkies because you're looking pretty chubby lately.

Here ye, HERE YE...I have discovered the joys of revenge karma and shall be indulging myself upon any other cretin who I find deserving! The devil made me do it...

You'd better watch out; you better go hide!
And Elder Sign's needed for this Yuletide
Great Old Ones are comin to town.

They're making a fist and shaking it twice.
They're going to hit you, naughty or nice.
Great Old Ones are coming to town.
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

let us praise his holy name

Ballkicks: (+35 / -41)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 478 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 05:58:59 PM)

Why is this so fucking important + or -k?!
Especially for a grown-up guy.
Buddha Overdrive
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 479 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-10-05 06:19:44 PM)

No Buddha dont read my post! I was being evil....oh well. There goes my chance at obtaining Enlightenment *sigh*

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 480 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 12:44:20 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:

Here ye, HERE YE...I have discovered the joys of revenge karma and shall be indulging myself upon any other cretin who I find deserving! The devil made me do it...

Every time you attempt humor, you fail . Stop it.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 481 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 12:54:13 AM)

Fuck off ya hairy git!

Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 482 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 03:15:37 AM)

Quote:
OH MY FUCKING GAWD GUYS!!! Snowy just gave me revenge Karma after she bitched about me doing the same thing!

It is fun watching you two bitch eachother out.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 483 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 03:34:44 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
I mention democracy because im not giving you the full benefit of my judgements, you're simply going to aquire negative pings because you're not worth further consideration...AND....I mention twinkies because you're looking pretty chubby lately.

1. I haven't posted a picture in forever, and even if I was getting fatter, I'm still getting more than you.

2. Democracy, a political system where the majority wins, has absolutely nothing to do with the unbiased judgement of a single individual.

3. I still don't see where you got 'after.'

You can't blame my reading comprehension and associative skills for your shitty posting. You try to make yourself seem intelligent by stringing together as many polysyllabic words as possible, and rather than intelligent, you come across as a loquacious imbecile.
"Ah Florida... just think! Somewhere in this state, Jeb Bush is eating a live puppy."
This reply was last edited on 12-11-05 09:19:55 PM by Acheron.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 484 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 04:33:29 PM)

what th
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 485 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 05:02:36 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
what th
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 486 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:11:42 PM)

oops I gave -k to ETH haha
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 487 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:27:38 PM)

Quoted from Acheron:

1. I haven't posted a picture in forever, and even if I was getting fatter, I'm still getting more than you.
Yes, apparently you are getting more food than I am UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Quoted from Acheron:

2. Democracy, a political system where the majority wins, has absolutely nothing to do with the unbiased judgement of a single individual.
Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap. Democracy also means fairness.

Quoted from Acheron:

3. I still don't see where you got 'after.'
After, you know...like..now, instead of 5 months ago. Stop eating!

Quoted from Acheron:
You can't blame my reading comprehension and associative skills for your shitty posting. You try to make yourself seem intelligent by stringing together as many polysyllabic words as possible, and rather than intelligent, you come across as a loquacious imbecile.
When other people understand me perfectly well and you're the one failing to achieve comprehension, I feel you're the one with the problem, not me.

I've responded to your hysteria, you wailing fat pansy. Every time you earn some neggo k you come crying to this thread. It's pathetic.

They're going to hit you, naughty or nice!
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 488 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 08:32:28 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap. Democracy also means fairness.

Ha! No.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 489 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 09:33:14 AM)

Democracy has nothing to do with fairness, it means the majority wins. Tyranny by majority is still democracy.

I've heard plenty of people complain about your posting style. It's not that we don't understand what you're saying, we do. It's that you don't make sense. You make these ugly, awkward little statements with as many syllables as possible. There's no flow or aesthetic value to it, and instead of making some kind of 'deep' statement, you end up slaughtering the english language.

You think if you can string as many words as possible together you'll somehow make a statement, but you fail. Constantly.

Also, I don't care about negative Karma. It doesn't bother me that you gave my -k.

I was just pointing out the fact that when you say that people shouldn't give revenge karma and then do it yourself, it makes you a hypocritical imbecile.

And if I came whining to this thread every time I got -k, I'd have 94 posts here. I'd posted, what, twice before this current incident?

You're a gigantic sack of verbose bullshit, snowy.
This reply was last edited on 12-12-05 09:40:56 AM by Acheron.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 490 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 09:43:31 AM)

did snowy just call smokey a hairy gritOMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
My little website i'm a serial-killer :)
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 491 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 09:50:46 AM)

Southerners like grits.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 492 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 09:51:30 AM)

he he acheron just gave me negative karma

i hope he will use fancy words to describe the experience
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 493 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 09:59:07 AM)

Oh, surt. omg yah rite fag lol

Ya got me, buddy.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 494 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 01:37:42 PM)

Our positive to negative k ratio look pretty much the same, dearie. I'll take the odds of 3:1 people liking my posting style.

Thank god you are able to say HAY UR A HYPOCRITE! when at the beginning of all this you pretended you didnt give me revenge karma back when we were friends then had to admit it when I pointed out the relative times and all. Lying makes me mad. Over something as gay as karma...well I just dont have time for that kind of person. I couldnt believe you were incapable of handling getting negative k from me. It's such a tiny thing. I consider that far more pathetic than simply deciding that revenge karma does have it's place. I'm sorry I didnt publically proclaim this change in my thinking. It would have spared us your whining. So now when I give you negative k it's a grand joke to me, because I know you're going to cry foul. I ping your ass despite *gasp* what i've said earlier. Naughty me.

Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 495 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 02:17:00 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
Southerners like grits.

When I lived in New Jersey, my 6th grade English class read a book about a black family in Georgia/Mississippi during the 1930s and one about a little pacific indian boy who gets stranded on an island. As a class of youngsters, my two teachers decided that one day would be dedicated to discussing the second book we had read, while eating grits and mango. The idiots ate their grits with the mango in it.
The fox knows many good tricks, the hedgehog only one.
One good one.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 496 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 03:26:06 PM)

Wait, what? I can't handle -k?

I didn't respond negatively to you because of your Karma habits, I responded negatively to you because you started to really irritate me.

You give -K for stupid reasons(QED=This thread). I tend not to give -K unless something blatantly pisses me off. Or it's Surt. Not that I dislike him, but he once said "I always return -k. Its your fault for giving it to me in the first place."capitalization mine. So I do the same to him as he reportedly does to everyone else. It's nothing personal, it's just -K.

I've stopped caring as much about -k now that my +k has moved beyond the -k significantly. I no longer feel the need to respond with a -k to anyone who gives me a -k. Unless it's you or Surt.

Finally, I lied to you because I didn't want to put up with the bullshit. I had already started to become disillusioned with you, and I didn't really want to deal with you going batshit again. My response to you wasn't because you gave me -k, but it was because you gave me -k three times in a row for stupid reasons.

You were the one who blew up and made revenge Karma an issue. You were the one who accosted me because I shouldn't dare give you -k. And now I'm the one who can't handle Karma?

For someone who hates lies, you're really good at lying to yourself.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 497 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 04:02:05 PM)

Wow, look at him go!

Yes, of course, it's always stupid to give you - K. Acheron is renowed for his quality performance, especially in this thread.

IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 498 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 04:36:16 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from IF0:
Southerners like grits.

When I lived in New Jersey, my 6th grade English class read a book about a black family in Georgia/Mississippi during the 1930s and one about a little pacific indian boy who gets stranded on an island. As a class of youngsters, my two teachers decided that one day would be dedicated to discussing the second book we had read, while eating grits and mango. The idiots ate their grits with the mango in it.

I miss cheese grits.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 499 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 04:39:04 PM)

Quoted from Acheron:
Wait, what? I can't handle -k?

I didn't respond negatively to you because of your Karma habits, I responded negatively to you because you started to really irritate me.

You give -K for stupid reasons(QED=This thread). I tend not to give -K unless something blatantly pisses me off. Or it's Surt. Not that I dislike him, but he once said "I always return -k. Its your fault for giving it to me in the first place."capitalization mine. So I do the same to him as he reportedly does to everyone else. It's nothing personal, it's just -K.

I've stopped caring as much about -k now that my +k has moved beyond the -k significantly. I no longer feel the need to respond with a -k to anyone who gives me a -k. Unless it's you or Surt.

Finally, I lied to you because I didn't want to put up with the bullshit. I had already started to become disillusioned with you, and I didn't really want to deal with you going batshit again. My response to you wasn't because you gave me -k, but it was because you gave me -k three times in a row for stupid reasons.

You were the one who blew up and made revenge Karma an issue. You were the one who accosted me because I shouldn't dare give you -k. And now I'm the one who can't handle Karma?

For someone who hates lies, you're really good at lying to yourself.

-k for that post
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61481 | Total Posts: 558 ]