Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61490 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 450 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 01:43:12 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ok this is the official karma thread right?

About spruceWOLF -

DeathofSmokey: this dude has been giving me -k from my profile whenever he can
sunniesrevenge: Ditto
DeathofSmokey: seriously?
sunniesrevenge: Yes
DeathofSmokey: ok time to ban this guy

Ok! Time to ban this guy.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 451 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 07:25:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i got the same thing smokey

i think he keeps track of the exact dates and hours
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 452 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 11:40:46 AM)

He's been doing the same thing to me too.

If he started giving out unfunny titles he could be the new TerminusEst, seeing as he's got the -K and posting-like-a-dumbass thing down.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 453 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 11:51:14 AM)

This is wild justice at work! You cant ban people for having a negative opinion of some folk and nobody seems to complain if positive k is given out somewhat indiscriminantly. Karma doesnt mean anything, right guys? Esp to you established forum presences.

You'd better watch out; you better go hide!
And Elder Sign's needed for this Yuletide
Great Old Ones are comin to town.

They're making a fist and shaking it twice.
They're going to hit you, naughty or nice.
Great Old Ones are coming to town.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 454 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 02:19:07 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
This is wild justice at work! You cant ban people for having a negative opinion of some folk and nobody seems to complain if positive k is given out somewhat indiscriminantly. Karma doesnt mean anything, right guys? Esp to you established forum presences.

So I believe now we've established Snowy as the only person who gets +K from that asshole.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 455 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 03:35:47 PM)

No! He gives me +K on a regular basis too.

I fail to see a connection.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 456 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 03:55:16 PM)

This is outrageous! You guys should call the union and set up a karma strike or something!
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 457 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 04:48:45 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:

You're out - bye.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 458 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 04:57:21 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Ok this is the official karma thread right?

About spruceWOLF -

DeathofSmokey: this dude has been giving me -k from my profile whenever he can
sunniesrevenge: Ditto
DeathofSmokey: seriously?
sunniesrevenge: Yes
DeathofSmokey: ok time to ban this guy

Ok! Time to ban this guy.

Same here.

Code:
sprUceWOLF	-1	12-03-05 01:33:14 PM	link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-26-05 12:37:51 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-19-05 03:45:47 AM link to referral
Adam +1 11-14-05 03:34:02 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-11-05 11:17:47 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-04-05 02:22:52 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 10-28-05 12:50:19 PM link to referral
Baggy_Brad +1 10-23-05 10:14:26 PM link to referral

Same for my custom title too.
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast pattern of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 459 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 06:44:55 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

There is no method to his madness.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 460 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-06-05 09:14:25 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
Quoted from Sukkit:

There is no method to his madness.
There was an amazing reversal of fortunes for me somehow!

Quoted from karma list:
sprUceWOLF +1 12-05-05
sprUceWOLF +1 11-27-05
sprUceWOLF +1 11-20-05
sprUceWOLF -1 11-12-05
sprUceWOLF -1 11-04-05
sprUceWOLF -1 10-28-05
OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
I can't carry a pen...I'm afraid it will puncture my scrotum.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 461 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 01:06:51 AM)

Boys being meny and whining about - k for no reason.

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 462 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 01:07:00 AM)

You guys pay too much attention to karma. Krishna is taking a piss on your souls as we speak.

AS WE SPEAK, I TELL YOU!

omg yah rite fag lol
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 463 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 01:08:20 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Boys being meny testosterony and whining about - k for no reason.

Fixed in the interest of one of the few funny jokes from Friends.

Phoebe: Stop being all...testosterony!
Chandler: Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat...

*snickers* dubblepost (not)

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 464 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 01:54:37 AM)

Quoted from Science Brad:

sprUceWOLF -1 12-03-05 01:33:14 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-26-05 12:37:51 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-19-05 03:45:47 AM link to referral
Adam +1 11-14-05 03:34:02 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-11-05 11:17:47 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 11-04-05 02:22:52 PM link to referral
sprUceWOLF -1 10-28-05 12:50:19 PM link to referral
Baggy_Brad +1 10-23-05 10:14:26 PM link to referral

lol
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 465 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 02:00:21 AM)

Brad gave that fuck + k??????????????????????

ok NOW I care UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1 i've been trying to seduce him into giving me + k for months now.

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 466 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 02:30:05 AM)

i gave you a +k like 7 months ago
bradism.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 467 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 07:24:06 PM)

Sandamnit gave me +K once, it was like being touched by an angel.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 468 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 07:46:24 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Sandamnit gave me +K once, it was like being touched by an angel.
You must mean FA
I can't carry a pen...I'm afraid it will puncture my scrotum.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 469 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-07-05 07:51:55 PM)

Angels can get fired for that kind of touching.

Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 470 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-08-05 12:21:20 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
i gave you a +k like 7 months ago

More.

Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reply 471 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-08-05 02:02:32 AM)

The enemy will not care about your karma score, he is going to shoot you and you will fucking DIE
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 472 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-08-05 09:58:53 PM)

Wise words Ballard. I smell something fishy in here and it's coming from down under. To arms!
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast pattern of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 473 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 07:49:43 AM)

Quoted from That Fishy Smell:
Acheron too is a revenge karma giver who I decided to get fucked off with.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD GUYS!!! Snowy just gave me revenge Karma after she bitched about me doing the same thing!

UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Is there no purity anymore?! Snowqweene was once white with the farcical purity of her nations nuclear weapons policy, but now is stained red and yellow with the diseased urine of hypocrisy!

*sigh**sigh**sigh*

Sarcasm aside, this is like one of those relationships in highschool where you break up with a stupid whore and then find out that she's been telling everyone that she broke up with you.
"Ah Florida... just think! Somewhere in this state, Jeb Bush is eating a live puppy."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 474 of 558 (Originally posted on: 12-09-05 05:40:44 PM)

''After'' meaning several months post conversation, plenty of time to realise that some of you really do deserve bad karma. If you cant ever find something good about my posting to 'score' positively, why should I protect you from my ire? You dont deserve democracy, you deserve to reap the fruits of your narrow-mindedness. You need to stop eating those twinkies and realise that we were never that close and you are a fucktard whiner. Nice hyperbole tho !!!

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61490 | Total Posts: 558 ]