Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61509 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:35:27 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So hey, check it out. If you remember the recent thread by GI (something about people not taking her advice being rude), I pointed out that she was being irrational and girl-y by taking things so personally. So obviously, she gave me -k.

Then, recently in Snowy's thread about TV shows, I asked where her real eyebrows went. So obviously, she gave me -k.

Now, in both of these instances, I was simply pointing out fact, something that one of them proved by responding quickly and defensively to (GI: omfg no I do NOT take things personally -k-k-k-k!!!) and the other openly admitted to (Snowy: el oh el, ya that was what I wanted n' stuff [omfg asshole secret -k-k-k]). Clearly, honesty is not the best policy with girls. They just want to be lied to. But if you ever told them that, they would be offended at the idea of being lied to. Because that's dishonest.

make me a sandwich
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:48:26 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What a fucking drama queene you are, dude. Do you bother to make a post about this because you find negative k such a novelty, given the huge disparity between plus and neg on your scorecard over there? I find the whole doleing out karma thing amusing..i responded to your rude comment politely and gave you the karma I felt you deserved. You didnt have to say it like a total fuckwit on RS, but ya did..hence my response.

Dar.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Kitabatake

2efficient4spacebar

Reply 2 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:50:53 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
What a fucking drama queene you are, dude. Do you bother to make a post about this because you find negative k such a novelty, given the huge disparity between plus and neg on your scorecard over there? I find the whole doleing out karma thing amusing..i responded to your rude comment politely and gave you the karma I felt you deserved. You didnt have to say it like a total fuckwit on RS, but ya did..hence my response.

Dar.

lol, drama queene!!

I like you i'm a serial-killer :)

Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 3 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:52:29 PM)

Ditto, lets fuck.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Skwerl X
Useless forumers like myself are proowf that gawd hates INTL.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -20)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 4 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:11:43 PM)

Is there anybody here who really stresses over -k? I mean...I'm just a lowly scum-sucking newbie peanut in the shit of life but I could fucking care less what my goddam "k" is. Jesus H. Pole Vaulting Christ, are there people out there who posses a life so utterly meaningless as to assign caloric value to their fucking "k"?

To those people I say...and I mean this with much love and tenderness...kill yoursleves. Do it now. You know you want to so go ahead.
Kitabatake

2efficient4spacebar

Reply 5 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:10:36 PM)

Quoted from skwerl:
To those people I say...and I mean this with much love and tenderness...kill yoursleves. Do it now. You know you want to so go ahead.

I'd like to think that this thread is more about women being illogical and hypocritical than it is about k.

i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)

But thank you very much for your valuable opinion, skwerl i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)

Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:45:31 PM)

I have gotten like -k one time in the last three months.....and it was from that hill billie guy

and i also got it because i pointed out the obious

I guess nobody likes to hear the raw truth
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Alice Baker

"Tell me why did you give him a girls' name?"

Ballkicks: (+27 / -12)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 7 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 05:36:46 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

You got a negative response for writing something negative about someone? If that were correct that would be hmmm, lets see, appropriate? Are you sure that is what the negative was for???? Be careful he might tell you the raw truth.
When I was a child I didn't know we were poor. I just thought we liked soup!
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 8 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 05:51:23 PM)

Kita's being such a lying whore in this thread.

P.S. i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Skwerl X
Useless forumers like myself are proowf that gawd hates INTL.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -20)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 9 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:13:44 PM)

k is cute in an annoying, clique-ish sort of way.
Alice Baker

Reply 10 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:51:41 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
Quoted from Snowy:

Dar.

lol, drama queene!!

I like you i'm a serial-killer :)

It is pronounced DRAM-UUUU. I love the drama! Causing an accident on purpose then standing by waiting for people to stop and stare!!!
When I was a child I didn't know we were poor. I just thought we liked soup!
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 11 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:01:35 PM)

minus kay dude, minus fucking kay
biep biepbiep biiiiep
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:11:24 PM)

Yeah, I was saying that on purpose about you lying because I thought it would be hot and funny. Yeah, man, for serious.

-k 
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 13 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:08:26 PM)

Kita, remember that game where I cornered your castles, put 2 throwing axemen next to every gold pile and then brought you down in an early imp cav rush?

Oh shi- -k incoming MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:12:53 PM)

Quoted from Skye:
Kita's being such a lying whore in this thread.

P.S. i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)i'm a serial-killer :)

He was lying about liking me, wasnt he : (

I had some dreams..they were clouds in my cof-fee...sniff..

NEGATIVE K YOU SEDUCTIVE BASTARD!!!!!!! RARRRRR!
Kitabatake

2efficient4spacebar

Reply 15 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 12:32:48 AM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
Kita, remember that game where I cornered your castles, put 2 throwing axemen next to every gold pile and then brought you down in an early imp cav rush?

Oh shi- -k incoming MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Dude, that's fucked up MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Totally -k'ing you all over the place. Sidenote: those were some good times. You remember when we played and I would be nearly totally decimated, yet still somehow survive (albeit meagerly) for the rest of the game? Crazy shit. I'm sure that didn't happen in said case, but that's alright.

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 16 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 02:52:49 AM)

75% of my -karma is from girls.
bradism.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 17 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 03:07:49 AM)

+k
Kitabatake: My anal sex spider senses are tingling.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 18 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:01:54 AM)

it's just a forum you fucking faggot (please don't give me -k :magusi'm a serial-killer :)
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:04:16 AM)

Kita you neglected to mention girls being womany and doling out +k for no reason, aka I think you're pretty hot. lol @ duck hunt
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:31:32 AM)

Minus Kay doesn't matter, but being annoying and taking things persoanlly does. Minus Kay, by itself, is meaningless, but people usually give Minus Kay for a reason, and when there's no reason to give Minus Kay, well, something's fucked up with that person.

Minus Kay is cool, though.
Quoted from kayte:
Kita you neglected to mention girls being womany and doling out +k for no reason, aka I think you're pretty hot

I thought Nova was a male OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 21 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:40:12 AM)

Quoted from Alice Baker:
Quoted from Surt:

You got a negative response for writing something negative about someone? If that were correct that would be hmmm, lets see, appropriate? Are you sure that is what the negative was for???? Be careful he might tell you the raw truth.

My point was pretty fucking appropriate.

Why the fuck would you write AB? maybe put it in your signature, but that would be just as lame.

Why you write AB?, is it because you don't think we can look at your username, and thereby identify you? and since you don't give us that much credit, how can you expect us to decipher AB as standing for 'Alice Baker'?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 22 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 05:11:21 AM)

It might just be somethin' of a personal calling card? Folk bringing habits developed elsewhere on the net to this pixelated 'berg.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 23 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 06:23:14 AM)

Quoted from Faggy_Brad:
75% of my -karma is from girls.

We're mad that you're gay because we want to get into your pants.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Alice Baker

Reply 24 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 07:53:57 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quoted from Alice Baker:
Quoted from Surt:

My point was pretty fucking appropriate.

Why the fuck would you write AB? maybe put it in your signature, but that would be just as lame.
Why you write AB?, is it because you don't think we can look at your username, and thereby identify you? and since you don't give us that much credit, how can you expect us to decipher AB as standing for 'Alice Baker'?

Well to answer your question I initial everything that comes across my desk so people will know I have seen it and want it to go forward. I don't want delays because of people wanting to know if something has been seen and ok'd by me. If something blows up I will handle it, I signed it, I am resposible for it. It is habit. I did it here for the same reason, you didnt like it, I don't do it anymore.

+ and - K didnt really have a meaning to me. I had read about it in the faq but that was it. First karma I give hits somebody chest high.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61509 | Total Posts: 558 ]