Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Jesus Christ! The Fucking Pope Is Dead! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4223 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Skwerl X
Useless forumers like myself are proowf that gawd hates INTL.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -20)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
(Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:57:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yeah we get it...he's fucking dead. Now bury the fucker before his leg falls off or something. Jesus Christ, what ghouls. Listen the only thing I'd stand in line for 15 hours for is either a Rollins show or the chance to sniff Hillary Duff's ass. But standing out there in a sea of smelly, miserable angst-ridden Catholic guilt mongers just to see some ancient carcass rotting on a fucking table? Fuck that...take his fucking wallet and dump his ass in a hole. Oh yeah...he's still dead.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:50:59 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This thread is so controversial, way to live life on the edge Skwerl X!

Who gives a fuck if people want to mourn his death? What they do with their time is up to them, I don't see how people visiting his body could annoy you.
Skwerl X

Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:20:08 AM)

Quoted from Bebop:

Who gives a fuck if people want to mourn his death? What they do with their time is up to them, I don't see how people visiting his body could annoy you.

Hey by all means, go stand in line to see the fucking pope. I've seen lots of dead bodies and they all pretty much look the same...dead. Oh by the way, the pope just happens to be the greatest human rights violator on Earth so yeah, go check him out. Go Pope! Rock on Pontiff!

Do you think he's he's playing golf with Nixon in Hell?
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:44:54 AM)

you suck at bitching man
biep biepbiep biiiiep
Skwerl X

Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:51:25 AM)

I suck at many things. I strive for excellence for sucking at as many things as possible. I suck beyond all that which has sucked before me. I suck, therefore I suck.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:53:51 AM)

I bet you bitched about Ronald Reagan too, didn't youUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Skwerl X

Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:13:07 AM)

Quoted from goatstack:
I bet you bitched about Ronald Reagan too, didn't youUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Do you think Nancy has had sex since Ronnie went to the big Gipper-ville in the sky? I bet she's got Pablo the pool boy bagning her mercilessly as we speak. Just say no, Nancy. Just say no. Did you see Nancy Reagan on "Different Strokes"? My God, was that Emmy material or what? I want Nancy, she's hot. Okay so she's like fucking 99 or something but she's rich and her dead husband had an aircraft carrier named after him. How many people can you say have had sex with a woman whose dead husband had an aircraft carrier named after them? I want her...she oozes sex.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 11:07:55 AM)

Look at me, I'm shouting random offensive stuff hoping that someone will pay attention to me! I'm so HARDCORE!
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Skwerl X

Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 11:47:01 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Look at me, I'm shouting random offensive stuff hoping that someone will pay attention to me! I'm so HARDCORE!

Uh...yeah. Tanks, chief.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 11:52:12 AM)

Show them a picture of your mouth, dude! It'll turn it all around for ya.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 11:55:41 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

worked for sid vicious amirite learn u some stuff ok??
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Skwerl X

Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:04:57 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

Hey, far be it for me to bitch in a fucking forum called "Bitching Battleground: Fucking Shit Fucking Fuck". What the fuck was I thinking?
Skwerl X

Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:05:56 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Show them a picture of your mouth, dude! It'll turn it all around for ya.

Oh...you don't want that do ya? Christ, not my mouth. Besides, they must turn around for me. I aspire to greatness.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:13:08 PM)

Blah blah blah, people are talking but guess who isn't listening.

Quoted from Skwerl X:
Quoted from Bebop:

Hey by all means, go stand in line to see the fucking pope. I've seen lots of dead bodies and they all pretty much look the same...dead. Oh by the way, the pope just happens to be the greatest human rights violator on Earth so yeah, go check him out. Go Pope! Rock on Pontiff!

Do you think he's he's playing golf with Nixon in Hell?

I'm sure China has violated more human rights than any pontif ever will.
Skwerl X

Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:17:00 PM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:
I'm sure China has violated more human rights than any pontif ever will.

Listen Cupcake, go google "vatican atrocities" and see what you come up with. Of course this pope can't be blamed for the entire criminal history of the vatican. Wait...he's catholic...yes he can. Gotta love that preemptive guilt.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:20:10 PM)

Google never lieslearn u some stuff ok??
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:59:01 PM)

Teenage hormones always do learn u some stuff ok??
biep biepbiep biiiiep
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:20:39 PM)

Skwerl X makes some sense, but tries way too hard.
"There are only two things that I believe to be infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein
Skwerl X

Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 11:11:06 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Skwerl X makes some sense, but tries way too hard.

I won't try as hard.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:12:05 AM)

Skwerl is pontificating on the death of the pontiff.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:19:47 AM)

Quote:
Hey, far be it for me to bitch in a fucking forum called "Bitching Battleground: Fucking Shit Fucking Fuck". What the fuck was I thinking?

I think you were thinking of being a generic teen hardcore badass.

I see you're one of those persons that say something, and then spend the rest of the day thinking "I should have said *this*! And *that* would have been a good reply too!". And because this is the internet you came back and posted again. Congratulations, you won't have that possibility in real life.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Skwerl X

Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 10:16:27 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

I think you were thinking of being a generic teen hardcore badass.

I see you're one of those persons that say something, and then spend the rest of the day thinking "I should have said *this*! And *that* would have been a good reply too!". And because this is the internet you came back and posted again. Congratulations, you won't have that possibility in real life.

Your assumptions about me are, of course, wrong but that doesn't matter here. It strikes me that you support anarchy but only as long as it's correct anarchy; rebellion that conforms to and confirms clique-ish standards and practices. How nice for you, but I won't hold that against you because I accept all and can only -foolishly- hope you'll do the same.

As for the pope, I have truckloads of anger against that fucker and his corporation. If you don't wanna hear it, step aside. You probably would do well not to criticize what you don't fucking grasp.

Hugs
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 11:33:13 AM)

1. Who said anything about 'anarchy'? What you say in your first paragraph is *precisely* the impression you caused on me.
2. This was not the kind of bitching that I would expect from someone who bitches about the Pope and Catholicism in general for the right reasons. You might have the right reasons, but you didn't quite present them.
3. My second paragraph was a joke.

There, you made me go into serious mode.
Skwerl X

Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 11:46:50 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
There, you made me go into serious mode.

Sorry...didn't mean to derail your insulting sarcasm but you're still peaches in my book. I am an asshole but not a young one by any stretch. What you see as an overreaching teenager is actually a grumpy disenchanted retired dick head with an axe or two to grind.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 12:40:55 PM)

You're like a comedian in shitty strip club that gets paid in raw fucks by junkie strippers and cocaine and has a heroine problem coupled with low self-esteem from the constant heckling but you found out about the internet so you decided to log on to a site with lots of funny people and test your act on them and possibly steal jokes.

You're bombing here too, sorry. But there's always work in radio for unfunny wannabe pessimists whoring for attention.

PS: Yes, some very cheap strip clubs have comedians who get paid in raw fucks by diseased whores I've been to two.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4223 | Total Posts: 51 ]