Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > I Hate People Who... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4292 | Total Posts: 55 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
(Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:26:20 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

...are way ahead of me when it comes to watching tv shows I like and who cant help babbling about upcoming plot developments..esp REALLY IMPORTANT ONES that I had NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT! Especially when everyone else is so great about twinking out their spoilers...it lulls one into a false sense of security. I should never have gone into that thread. Never ever. I want to scream..I want to cry...but I think i'll just go masturbate in the shower and scream 'DIE KHELBEN DIEEEE!' at the moment of orgasm. Then again, knowing my luck i'll slip on the suds and crack my head open..and lie there for a week slowly leaking brain fluid until I die.

Fine i'll just make some toast instead.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 1 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:29:57 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

*hug*

Don't worry, Snowy. Our God is a just and powerful god who watches over heathens like Khelben. You will be revenged in His mighty name!
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 2 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:36:29 AM)

I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 3 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:41:08 AM)

Voiceover:
As you can see, Khelben's act of insolence and wanton ignorance triggers troubling childhood memories of young Mandy (also known as "Snowy" and "Snowqueene") and her rather hirsute father.
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 06:27:39 AM)

What TV show are we talking about? Maybe I can spoil it even more for you.

But I doubt it because Kiwiland is surely ahead of Spain too 
 FA told me that Romano was going to die. 
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 5 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:18:12 AM)

I Love people who do that! It's a good excuse to punch them in the face learn u some stuff ok??

It's just a tv show omg yah rite fag lol
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:36:01 AM)

It's not JUST a tv show, it's Lost. I love a good story.
Skwerl X
Useless forumers like myself are proowf that gawd hates INTL.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -20)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 7 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:23:00 AM)

Wow...TV...that's pretty fucking deep. Read a book lately? Been outside? Meaningful dialogue with another human being? Fuck it, TIVO real life and just stay inside.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 8 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:21:31 AM)

Yeah, what the fuck is a book.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:32:39 AM)

About Lost:
 lol airplane 

Anyway, yeah, it's kinda mean when people don't cover spoilers. It's really irritating to find out stuff that ruins a show/movie/book or whatever. Just remember that the show isn't over and there's still a lot of stuff that none of us know about yet.
Bright side:
Quoted from Sukkit:
 Kiwiland is surely ahead of Spain too 

You realize the sun doesn't go down-it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 10 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:39:47 AM)

hehe, awwww HEART.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 11 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:50:10 AM)

Quoted from Snowy:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/denofwank/youtosser.jpg

Aren't those VHS?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:52:31 AM)

Go back to RS! ;p
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 12:35:37 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:

Where did your real eyebrows go? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 12:54:57 PM)

That was the style I liked at the time..i've since become brunette and grown them out.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 15 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:29:15 PM)

ABC 7 Decided to completely give away the ending of the last episode with an ad for the Morning Show.

So the first commercial break they go "Tomorrow on the Morning Show: He may have died in last nights episode, but he'll be lost on a new island, Manhattan! Our interview tomorrow"

So for the rest of the episode I knew Boon would die 

Quote:
but I think i'll just go masturbate in the shower and scream

Good imagery coal
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 16 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:50:30 PM)

As usual...the white stuff is tempting me BUT I SHALL RESIST...back, Shaitan..BACK, I SAY!

Whether it reveals a joke or the shocking truth about ...stuff...NO! I shall resist.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 17 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 02:01:26 PM)

I don't like when people talk about television unless it's for a joke. I really hate, though, that when I want somebody to listen to something I have to say, or sing, or play, or want their attention for a brief moment, the TV takes precedence. I really don't like TV. Movies are fine, but most of television is pure garbage.

P.S.
IFC is showing Stanley Kubrick films all Sunday. Good-bye social life on Sunday.
"Surrounded by the colors I see crimson, black and blue.
Locking open doors again, I'm still afraid of you.
Light to dark and light again, I always thought I knew.
Young to old and young again. What's left for me to do?
Sister of the universe selecting me in time.
I'm falling down upon the earth and singing truth in rhyme.
If I was a rolling stone, I'd roll until I flew.
And if I was a garden I would bloom in black for you.
."
- Ozzy Osbourne
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 18 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 02:10:03 PM)

Sigh, I understand. Seems i've given the impression my world revolves around television just because I had a wee bitch about having a favourite show spoiled. Lost is the only show im following on actual TV. I'm also downloading Medium and Carnivale...and these are really well acted dramas. Carnivale especially is not like a tv show, it's more like a movie with frequent intermissions, but it's worth it.

So like you say, most of television is pure garbage...but i've found some gold that I enjoy very much.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 19 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:00:26 PM)

Lost, Arrested Development, Mythbusters and the BBC Office are all that's worth watching right now.

Oh, and Chappelles.

Everyone has their guilty pleasure shows, I sure hope nobody in the offline realm knows I watch Room Raiders quite frequently, I find it entertaining and educational. :/
Skwerl X
Useless forumers like myself are proowf that gawd hates INTL.

Ballkicks: (+3 / -20)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 20 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:02:22 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:

I dunno...you see what I'm doing all fucking day long.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:16:13 PM)

Goddamnit did my head have to be quoted so fucking much? ;p

Oh yeah, I quite like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Madcap Jewish Hijinx.

Grumpy chick off to bed now. Nini.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 22 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 03:57:16 PM)

MAN OH MAN THAT WAS A CRAZY EPISODE A BIRTH AND A DEATH! 
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 23 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:24:13 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
Lost, Arrested Development, Mythbusters and the BBC Office are all that's worth watching right now.

Oh, and Chappelles.
+ The Daily Show, and anything on HBO.
"There are only two things that I believe to be infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 55 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:32:00 PM)

And the Aqua Teens. That's 50% of what I watch on TV.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4292 | Total Posts: 55 ]