Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > A Day in the Life of INTL - The Comic Strip > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3293 | Total Posts: 38 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
(Originally posted on: 04-06-05 09:26:41 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Instructions:
In the initial post you can see that I started a comic of tasteless value. It is up to the rest of you to expand on my original vision. The vibrant colours do not only represent my creative thought patterns, but they must combine with other's thoughts in order to view the big picture in writing form, and restore peace to a terrorized city.

tl;dr crew: Continue the comic!

This reply was last edited on 04-06-05 10:13:53 PM by NNY.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 09:57:17 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Umm. What?
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 2 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 10:06:23 PM)

Oh yeah forgot to add (duh):

Instructions:
In the initial post you can see that I started a comic of tasteless value. It is up to the rest of you to expand on my original vision. The vibrant colours do not only represent my creative thought patterns, but they must combine with other's thoughts in order to view the big picture in writing form, and restore peace to a terrorized city.

tl;dr crew: Continue the comic!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 10:15:01 PM)

new in INTL 3.1: Members can now edit their posts. handy when you post and then remember something else you wanted to say, but really shouldnt make a new post about it.
If you dont like me well leave me alone.

I'll eat when im hungry, I'll drink when dry.

If the moonshine dont kill me I'll live till I die.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 10:15:47 PM)

It's so obvious. If we were from Nova Scotia we would smoke a bowl of pot and take pictures!
And I'm paralyzed
Cross out the eyes
Blur all the lines
Tearing this canvas from the wall
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 10:19:54 PM)

goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 6 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 11:25:23 PM)

Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 7 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 11:28:01 PM)

Quoted from izzy:

This. Is. Beautiful.

So so fucking beautiful.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 8 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-06-05 11:40:17 PM)

Continuing izzy's:

Full bottle in front of me. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work, and after many glasses of work I get paid in the brain.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 9 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 12:37:54 AM)

Sadly enough, this is a day in the life of INTL.

Karma duly awarded to the awesome animators.
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 10 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:00:35 AM)

He blew his head off with a mouldly enchillada.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 11 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:31:38 AM)

Using Mexican food as a weapon represents the role of minorities in RS mockery.

And Soccy's penis size.

THE SYMBOLISM IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 01:39:42 AM)

Soccy is mean to me. Gets me hard. *munching dry toast*
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 13 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:59:47 AM)

slightlyNOT WORK SAFE

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Tazzo/forumerotica.jpg
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 05:04:36 AM)

It's like he can see straight into my heart.
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 15 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:04:41 AM)

Why doesn't anyone get mine*sigh*
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 16 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:16:29 AM)

Is it E.T. saying 'DONT JERK OFF, ELLIOTTTTTTT' ?
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 17 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 07:20:02 AM)

The first panel is my imaginary friend Todd playing air guitar and while I was making this I just wanted to have that frame but then that other dude popped into my head and was like 'Dont!', So I did.

You just need to let it develope!
DemonTed
BANG!!*thud*

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+31 / -8)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 18 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 08:34:03 AM)

Quoted from goatstack:
The first panel is my imaginary friend Todd playing air guitar and while I was making this I just wanted to have that frame but then that other dude popped into my head and was like 'Dont!', So I did.

You just need to let it develope!

Playing air guitar while you're naked is alot like jerkin' off. Especially when you grab the whammy bar. and you're all like *whaaaaw* *whaaw* *waaaaaaaaa...* of course you'll need a good beat to play air guitar properly.
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 19 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 09:50:41 AM)

Quoted from DemonTed:
Playing air guitar while you're naked is alot like jerkin' off. Especially when you grab the whammy bar. and you're all like *whaaaaw* *whaaw* *waaaaaaaaa...* of course you'll need a good beat to play air guitar properly.
Its a bass guitar OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
DemonTed
BANG!!*thud*

LBH was here.

Reply 20 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 10:18:17 AM)

Quoted from goatstack:
Quoted from DemonTed:
Its a bass guitar OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

Whatever, don't fret about it.
DemonTed
BANG!!*thud*

LBH was here.

Reply 21 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 12:02:41 PM)

Now, let's put our story together shall we?

Later...

Dear Tazzo,

I am at work so I was unable to add your to the story line. However If you by the DVD for only $19.95, you'll get all the deleted scenes as an added bonus.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 22 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:10:25 PM)

Only Izzy and Arnok had replies worth keeping. If this thread doesn't get better, I'm going to close it and send it to the HoS.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 23 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-07-05 04:14:37 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Only Izzy and Arnok had replies worth keeping. If this thread doesn't get better, I'm going to close it and send it to the HoS.

I'll kill you Wheezy
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 38 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 07:00:43 PM)

If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3293 | Total Posts: 38 ]