Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Official What Did You See/Do Today Thread? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 10699 | Total Posts: 146 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 04-03-05 07:55:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I realized that this could be a cool thread after posting the story in the [i]Rainstorm Antics Thread[/]. Use this thread to the silly moments that might not be worthy of a solo thread or to describe a particuarly conversation you had.

Today I saw some guy wipe out on his bike and hit some frat dude. The frat dude went over and helped the guy on the bike up to make sure he was ok. Once he realized that the guy was fine, he beat the living shit out of him. It was crazy.

I also told some girl that she could call me back when she wasn't retarded anymore.
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."
"Egos are not bulletproof."
"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:25:14 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Oh you yanks with your lovable uncontrollable rage omg yah rite fag lol

Today an opthalmologist dilated my pupils so now it's all like "sunlight! hisssssss!". Hmm.. probably shouldn't be staring at a computer screen right now in case my retinas explode.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:25:42 PM)

I've spent the past 3 days in my basement, on the daybed, with the old laptop, watching TV.

However, I did go drive to the gym at like 4 am friday, and stopped by mcdonalds on the way home to load up on calories, when I noticed a homeless man dancing outside, in the parking lot. Like, doing the robot, I sorta wondered if I was seeing things...
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:46:41 PM)

Today while I was shopping for pet supplies at Wal-Mart, I watched a tough-looking guy try to retrieve an item off the top shelf. After watching him do this for five minutes, I got it down for him on the first try. And I did it right in front of his girlfriend, too, so I bet she dumped him afterwards for being a total pussy.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 4 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:50:36 PM)

I've had a break from school and my friends seem to all be away so i've just spent the past 11 nights sitting around here watching TV, listening to music and getting drunk, except for one or two of them that i spent sitting around watching TV while not drinking.

I feel pretty sick now.
DRAHNIER
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 5 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:53:18 PM)

I slept a lot and then I made waffles and then I watched TV and surfed the internet.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 6 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 08:54:28 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
I slept a lot and then I made waffles and then I watched TV and surfed the internet.

That minus the waffles.
i've never been perfect // but i never meant to drag down you // so if i'm dragging you down now // i could wait in the lost and found // just promise me you'll be perfect // and i promise that i'll come around sometimes // to say // hello // all smiles[/w]

[w]L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 7 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:13:45 PM)

I got some more paper for drawing, and on the way back I saw a large group of people playing some two-chord blues ditty on the front lawn in front of a restaurant. There were three guitarists (2 accoustic and one unamplified electric), two bongoists, one fiddle player and one guy playing a small toy keyboard with his index finger. I didn't listen for long, because it really didn't sound that interesting.

Anyway, other than that, I slept late, had eggs and toast for brunch, made pad thai for dinner, and was on the internet a lot, procrastinating from other things.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 8 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:18:30 PM)

I had a three hour conversation with a girl I really really want to fuck and then slept all day.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:19:32 PM)

Woke up and got my coffee/tea read for a bit watch some tv about the pope then went to the gym. Later rounded up some friends and went to see Sin City.

Then we later killed some homeless children.

Made final prep, for my trip.Now if it wasnt for the gaping debt...
This reply was last edited on 04-03-05 10:17:55 PM by Mr Excitable.
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 10 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:25:33 PM)

I saw a cubicle for eight hours.
Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 11 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:30:44 PM)

I woke up in a cold sweat because of a disturbing dream.

I had a 7 leaf clover that made me awesome at everything (probably influenced by the Futurama episode I had seen a few nights before) and everyone tried to steal it. It had lots of weird images in it like on the Ring or something, and when one of the clovers fell off, it became an evil 6 leaf clover that made me almost die all the time with lots of scary things. And while I had it I was flying over the beach in Mississippi (there was a beach there) and there was a condominium building that was built over a small canal letting in ocean water underneath a glass bridge, or something.

Then I talked more with the girl from St. Louis that I got with at spring break and we are totally in love but live in different cities. O so tragic. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 12 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:30:46 PM)

I got a taxi into town in the pouring rain and scampered about the streets paying bills and arranging lunch with a friend. Blown this way and that via my sturdy new umbrella and rather vigorous gusts of wind. Yapped to pal James at the video store and conned him into giving me Shaun of the Dead a few days before it's released in NZ on DVD ( yay! ). Did groceries and ran into my rather glum parents. Mother calls after me and she asks me if I had been to city for operation..they heard rumours at my work about it. Felt great about family that lives just down the road didnt call to confirm said rumour and ask me how I was. Find out sister has left for Wellington without telling me because 'they didnt know where I was'...uh huh. I say to them both 'Get a load of our loving disfunction' to which they both kinda laugh and say 'Yeah..'. Finish groceries feeling odd...a little crumby but mostly wry and observational. Must be the realisation I can now laugh at the inadequacies of our family rather than gnash and sob. Driven home by crazy taxi man who once again tells me he's here in my town hiding out from the Bunderbergers.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 13 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:30:53 PM)

Quoted from uselessinformation:

The the tight noose of maritime call centers strikes again?
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 14 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:34:35 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:

Yes. Also, it turns out that I can't even kill myself right. I wrapped the wire from my headset around my neck during one call, and the guy in the next cubicle pointed out that I was missing an artery, so it wouldn't work.

In other news, I'm learning to play guitar, starting with Suicide Is Painless.
Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Master

OMG MAGIC

Ballkicks: (+52 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 15 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 09:52:14 PM)

I watched "Ray" and it was a wonderful movie.

I also ate chicken.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 16 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:11:54 PM)

I assembled an armoire and it took me almost 4 fucking hours. I also hauled boxes and put away a lot of shit. I am now drinking red wine.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 17 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:18:34 PM)

I just realized that I have to write a 4-7 page paper by tomorrow.

Hooray.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Ms PT
INTL Premium Member

:)

Ballkicks: (+123 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 18 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:20:36 PM)

Well...I started off my day by going to bed at 5:30am following a rowdy night with the hockey girls swiggin back some Blue till dawn. Then I caught about 4 hours of sleep and got up and played hockey (with only 3 defense!). So after my ass was dragging on the ice and we lost, we had a few more Blue to ease our minds on the ride home.
Thank gawd for the *bucket* on the bench....just in case!
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 19 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:24:14 PM)

I went to see Sin City and I went to Macaroni Grill and I got ice cream and I watched a new anime today.

Life is beautiful. (okay, that's a lie, some shitty things happened too but I don't feel like dealing with it right now)
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 20 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:45:37 PM)

I got up early and went to the library with my friend Sheena and took out seven books on the Silk Road for a research paper I am doing. After that we had lunch, and then after lunch we didn't have sex, and then after we didn't have sex I went home and fell asleep until seven PM, and then I played Mario Kart 64 with Anand, Derek, and Adrian, and then I went to In-N-Out with Anand and Peter, and now I am going to write up a list of sources for my paper and after I finish I am going to the gym.

i'm a serial-killer :)
It lay on the snow with red spots of blood on its fur, and there were drops of red blood on the snow.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 21 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 10:45:59 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:

That, and it was my grandmother's birthday so I got to eat cake.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 22 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 11:08:35 PM)

I got up at 1 in the afternoon, and watched the Celtics suck on national television while I ate Frosted Flakes.

I then sat around and wrote a paper before the Red Sox-Yankees game. They sucked as well. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"There are only two things that I believe to be infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 23 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-03-05 11:55:48 PM)

I went to DC for the day with my friend. It was pretty cool; I've never really been around DC and I got to see a lot of stuff that I'll probably never see again. After going down Massachussetts Ave. past all the embassy residences, I've decided that I'm making it a goal in life to live in the US Embassy in America.
And we went to Wawa on the way back i'm a serial-killer :)
You realize the sun doesn't go down-it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.
the winged cock
they don't! thank god

Ballkicks: (+82 / -54)
Reply 24 of 146 (Originally posted on: 04-04-05 02:20:48 AM)

I woke up naked next to my ex-girlfriend on a bed I didn't recognise in a room I didn't recognise. We're now back together.
i favour her, this pretty blade
|||=|
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10699 | Total Posts: 146 ]