Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Being skinny. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4721 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-07-05 01:42:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So yeah, it occured to me today, hell I've known it for a long time. I'm pretty much anorexic. To make things much worse, I'm like 6'3" tall.

I dont know, the main reason for me being depressed is my weight after all. I always dream about being normal weight, not being skeletal.

I really dont know what to do. I'm applying for homeschooling again, I just want to stay in the house and never leave, and maybe take steroids or some shit to try and not be so fucking skinny. It's just something I cant live with, it's a feeling of failure, I'm disguested seeing my arms, legs and such. I've never craved being a hermit so much as now.

Now's your time to yell at me for hating something that you cant comprehend hating or something.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 01:47:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

The cure to anorexia is eating.
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.
Squareknight

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 01:55:02 PM)

what do you think I've obsessivly been trying to do for the past year? Eating a lot just seems to make me taller, not larger. I try and eat as much as I can in a day. I limit things like Calcium, as there is the frightening possibility I might get even taller, and I dont know how I'll solve that.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:08:50 PM)

Why don't you like being skinny? Is it because you think it's unattractive?

Lots and -lots- of girls love skinny guys, so if that's it I wouldn't worry too much.

Do you work out?
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:14:13 PM)

Well, sounds like you might have a thyroid issue. I know a girl that kept getting taller and taller, and her back would have litterally broken if she hadn't have gotten an operation.
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:25:23 PM)

I'm abnormally skinny too and it pisses me off alot so you aren't alone.
i've never been perfect // but i never meant to drag down you // so if i'm dragging you down now // i could wait in the lost and found // just promise me you'll be perfect // and i promise that i'll come around sometimes // to say // hello // all smiles[/w]

[w]L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:44:08 PM)

How about lifting some weights? I just started 1 year ago, and I'm twice my former muscular size already without making an effort (2x2 hours a week). You don't even have to go out of the house, just buy some weights and a benchpress.

Also you could try eating 2 kilos of chocolate each day.
ORGANIZE BEFORE THEY RISE
Squareknight

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:30:42 PM)

Lifting weights is...difficult now. I used to go to the gym 3 times per week, but because of the surgury, it really hurts to do workouts.

I can do leg extensions, bicep curls, and the butterfly back exersize, but I cannot do chest, tricep or squats. I have no clue why my triceps cause my chest bar to hurt, it makes no sense. Then again I have no clue about anatomy.

Lyle, it's a myth that girls like skinny guys, maybe thin, but not skinny. To be honest it's more about it freaking me out seeing parts of me so thin rather than attraction, which at this point is a whole nother problem with me.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:34:28 PM)

Why are you applying for home-schooling? After making that other thread where you were upset about having no friends it sounds like the worst thing you could do. It's only going to make you more depressed.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:37:51 PM)

I used to be much skinnier then i am now, i still eat a lot, but i have a fast metabolism, and i started in a gym a month ago, so now i'm also getting more muscular, and in like two weeks i'll start on creatin, and turn those cells into muscles, so i'm ready for the summer.

anyways, you sound like one of them japanese kids that stay locked up in their room, it's actually an "illness" unique to japan, but meh......can't remember it's name though
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:45:50 PM)

I bet you're not skinnier than me.
DRAHNIER
Squareknight

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:51:06 PM)

Quote:
so now i'm also getting more muscular, and in like two weeks i'll start on creatin, and turn those cells into muscles, so i'm ready for the summer

Okay, creatine will add water to your muscles, but from my experience of using it (last summer), it doesnt add size really.

Quote:
anyways, you sound like one of them japanese kids that stay locked up in their room, it's actually an "illness" unique to japan, but meh......can't remember it's name though

I know exactly what you're talking about, I cant remember the name either. I've actually met someone who used to be one of those while I was in Japan.

Quote:
I bet you're not skinnier than me.

I am, because I'm a lot taller, so proportionally, I'm more of a skeleton than you.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:52:52 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
So yeah, it occured to me today, hell I've known it for a long time. I'm pretty much anorexic. To make things much worse, I'm like 6'3" tall and half flagpole

Fixed. Anyway being skinny is the least of your problems, I'm skinny and supermodels LOVE me.

I am also quite tall.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:57:20 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Lots and -lots- of girls love skinny guys, so if that's it I wouldn't worry too much.

That's a load of steaming bullshit, otherwise Devon and I would be covered with girls.

I'm not as skinny as you, Devon, but I can definitely relate. No matter what you do, you can't gain weight, and you're just completely and utterly dumbfounded and frustrated. All I can recommend is continuing to do what workouts you are able to do, take creatine (which does give your muscles more energy and decreases lactic acid buildup, letting you go longer) and protein supplements.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 04:20:09 PM)

Quote:
I just want to stay in the house and never leave, and maybe take steroids or some shit to try and not be so fucking skinny.

Gee, and then when the women finally DO come running, your cajones'll be so small you can't perform anyway!

Oh, plus, there's that whole "heart attack" issue.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 04:29:19 PM)

I was chubby and hated myself back when I was in elementary school.

I remember thinking that it would be so much better to be really skinny then fat. Now I realize however that while my chubbiness disappeared after growing 6" in a summer and exercising a little bit of self control, most skinny people never seem to be able to gain any muscle.
LEGISLATION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 05:00:19 PM)

Do what I did.

Get a job at McDonalds, where they give you a 50% discount.

Eat there multiple times a day over 6 months.

No more problems i'm a serial-killer :)

(Except possible heart attack, severe obesity, kidney failure, and loss of teeth due to cavities)
BATTLE WANG, JOIN TODAY (SO FUN!)
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 05:44:45 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Lyle:

That's a load of steaming bullshit, otherwise Devon and I would be covered with girls.

Is not. You're just not looking for the right -type- of girl.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 05:48:54 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Lyle:

Yeah, I guess my entire high school and nearby community is composed of the wrong types of girl.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 05:49:22 PM)

You can only grow so tall, so I wouldn't worry about that much. Limiting calcium and phosphates will just cause you to have weak bones when you're older. You need to build up on that now, so when you start taking away form when you're old, you won't have problems. AS for gaining weight, I'd say eat 6 meals rather than 3 of medium size and perhaps eat snacks inbetween, and not healthy things, but things like cake and milk, stuff that just add calories.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 05:50:36 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Lyle:
Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Lyle:

Yeah, I guess my entire high school and nearby community is composed of the wrong types of girl.
Exactly.

Edit: myspace.com
This reply was last edited on 02-07-05 06:03:21 PM by Lyle.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 06:13:39 PM)

Don't cut down on calcium. How tall you are is a matter of genetics too, and you are a teen so you are in the stage of your life when you grow. KEEP EATING, and don't be afraid if you keep growing, because once you *finally* peak, you will start to pack on more weight.

Do what workouts you can despite your chest, and if your chest ever gets better, start working those muscles too. And a standard protein shake will do pretty well.

Or go to the doctor and ask if you have one of those keep-growing disorders. If you don't, then wait till you're done and be nice and patient.
Squareknight

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 06:33:55 PM)

Samgus, it's easy for you to say that, but you're not the one that's fucking 6'4".

Anyways, Lyle, you're referring to the rare type of girl that has a fetish for really skinny guys...considering how rare that is, what's the possibility she would be a girl me or soccy would be interested in?
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+28 / -12)
Reg. Date: Dec 2004
Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 06:45:14 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
Samgus, it's easy for you to say that, but you're not the one that's fucking 6'4".

Anyways, Lyle, you're referring to the rare type of girl that has a fetish for really skinny guys...considering how rare that is, what's the possibility she would be a girl me or soccy would be interested in?

that is definitely not rare. i don't know any girls who like their men if they can't feel ribs.
the internets is serious business.
Hevan Gale

someone needs to break my hypocritical fingers

Ballkicks: (+27 / -49)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 06:50:47 PM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:
The cure to anorexia is eating.

Exactly.
Past the point of no return -
no going back now:
our passion-play has now, at last, begun . . .
Past all thought of right or wrong -
one final question:
how long should we two wait, before we're one . . .?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4721 | Total Posts: 51 ]