Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > So yeah.... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3565 | Total Posts: 50 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 02-07-05 10:54:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I will do it here. I guess one could consider this a pre-valentines day thread.

So after rolling with this girl I have hung out with her for the past 3 days. Well after the roll wore off we continued talking like as if we were feeling the effects of the drug. Not normal everyday conversation. These talks lasted upwards of 39 hours. Literally, for 2 days we only got out of bed to go to the bathroom or order food. We fell asleep looking at each other in an embrace, then woke up at the exact same time, still looking at each other.

I easily learned more about her in these 3 days than I have learned about anyone else I know. We have some of the craziest shit in common, and its not normal everyday stuff that people do. It is a bunch of weird, quirky shit like counting stuff and noticing patterns in strange places, and the kicker, we are both closet nerds. I love everything about her, and to her, I am a new experience. She definitely loves me and what I do with my time. I don't know. I think I might be smitten.

I will post some of the pictures when she gets them developed.
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 1 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 10:58:28 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Aw. i'm a serial-killer :)
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 10:58:50 AM)

One time I met this girl and thought she was so cool I spent the next six straight days with her.

then I went to college MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

But yeah, like, I know exactly what you mean (except for 'rolling', what's that?).
my mouth is open, so you can stuff the bright red roses in
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 11:12:16 AM)

Yeah, cut on the druggie slang.
Oisin kuollut kuusiöisnä, kaonnut kaheksanöisnä, oisi en paljoa pitänyt: vaaksan palttinapaloa, pikkaraisen pientaretta, emon itkua vähäisen, ison vieläki vähemmän, veikon ei väheäkänä. Aino, sister of Joukahainen. Kalevala, r. IV
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 4 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 11:29:58 AM)

That story made me feel all fuzzy and gave me this lovely tingling up my left arm
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 12:10:17 PM)

I have no hope for your love, it will end in heartbreak and misery when you discover that her favorite animal is a dolphin, while yours is a zebra. This simple difference in opinion will mount into a deep-seated insecurity about your self-worth. Eventually you will come to loathe her affection towards the sea mammal, her constant putting down of the "less intelligent" zebra. Your stonewall defense of "confusion and power in numbers" will only make her patronize you more while she solves complicated puzzles in the bathtub. You will avoid the bathroom, not only because of the perceived boundries of intelligence, but also the knowledge bred into you that says "watering holes are dangerous during drought." Watch out for alligators.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Extrapolation

I move the stars for no one!

Ballkicks: (+84 / -20)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 6 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 12:30:27 PM)

The other day, I spent nearly 10 hours helping/watching/playing Zelda on the SNES with my girlfriend. In no way was I bored.

That's amazing, Nickolati. I say, if you can't spend that kind of time with somebody you care about, what the hell's the point?

Ain't love grand?
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 7 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 12:32:18 PM)

Hm. I have a habit of counting things. Such as steps or amount of times I chew my food, but I don't do that one as much anymore.
Jiangjun Izzy: i ... see
Jiangjun Izzy: i love you too??
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 8 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 01:45:54 PM)

Quoted from ice:
But yeah, like, I know exactly what you mean (except for 'rolling', what's that?).

Rolling joints?

Quoted from Extrapolation:
The other day, I spent nearly 10 hours helping/watching/playing Zelda on the SNES with my girlfriend. In no way was I bored.

What an awesome game that is.

This is comparible to what kayte and I went through at the beginning of our relationship - lying in bed all day and waking up whenever, shut out from the rest of the world. Needless to say it was detrimental to our studies.
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 9 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:29:08 PM)

Isn't "rolling" tripping on acid or some damn thing? You crazy kids today.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 10 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:46:04 PM)

The kind of rolling that I like to do on drugs is on the ground.
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:48:49 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Isn't "rolling" tripping on acid or some damn thing? You crazy kids today.

Actually, now that I think about it, he was probably talking about ecstasy.
my mouth is open, so you can stuff the bright red roses in
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 12 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 02:56:07 PM)

In Norway rolling means either being crowned or flipping Pokemon cards so I don't know OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
ORGANIZE BEFORE THEY RISE
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 13 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 03:27:21 PM)

Rolling is taking ecstacy.

That sounds nice. I swear I've read something like this before though, did you do this with another girl as well?
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 14 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 04:46:14 PM)

Reading this thread felt like deja vu for me, too.

Nickolati, I congratulate you on finding happiness and feeling such a unique (or if Bebop is right, maybe not-so-unique) bond with someone, but I feel compelled to warn you about progressing too quickly in a relationship. When things go so well so fast, people tend to get caught up in the moment and get overwhelmed with their feelings and not properly think things through. You also get bored sooner than you otherwise would.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Hevan Gale

someone needs to break my hypocritical fingers

Ballkicks: (+27 / -49)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 15 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 06:47:48 PM)

Aww... that's the perfect Valentine's Day thread... make you feel all tingly and warm and fuzzy inside!
It's awesome to find love like that, and have it returned- you are one lucky guy, and if she loves you too, then she is one lucky girl.
Best of luck with her big grin
Past the point of no return -
no going back now:
our passion-play has now, at last, begun . . .
Past all thought of right or wrong -
one final question:
how long should we two wait, before we're one . . .?
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 16 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 07:48:20 PM)

Quote:
Literally, for 2 days we only got out of bed to go to the bathroom or order food. We fell asleep looking at each other in an embrace, then woke up at the exact same time, still looking at each other

I can't imagine how something like that would feel.
DRAHNIER
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 09:08:44 PM)

I want whatever drugs you were on, Nick.
LEGISLATION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 18 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 10:55:31 PM)

YOU STUPID PRICK! You're supposed to wait until after valentines day to hook up you walking fucking milkdud! Now you'll HAVE to spend money on her and you don't even know if it'll be worth it because neither of you are past the stage of infatuation! I am so fucking dissapointed in you.

PS: Rolling on ecstacy.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 19 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-07-05 11:58:00 PM)

I hate myself, and I hate seeing myself in other people. I predict DOOM ON YOU. DOOM ON YOU. Here's to the destruction of all the earth and humanity right along with it.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 20 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-08-05 12:05:18 AM)

Whoa, kita. Someone ordered the bitter breakfast this morning. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Jiangjun Izzy: i ... see
Jiangjun Izzy: i love you too??
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 21 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-08-05 08:18:09 PM)

Today we were both bored, so we went to my university's courtyard and randomly introduced ourselves to people. What did I learn? A lot of people don't know how to handle a friendly encounter. (Insert comment about how scary looking I am here, but in my defense I had a white girl with me that looks like a conservative republicani'm a serial-killer :) )
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 22 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-08-05 08:22:51 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Reading this thread felt like deja vu for me, too.

Nickolati, I congratulate you on finding happiness and feeling such a unique (or if Bebop is right, maybe not-so-unique) bond with someone, but I feel compelled to warn you about progressing too quickly in a relationship. When things go so well so fast, people tend to get caught up in the moment and get overwhelmed with their feelings and not properly think things through. You also get bored sooner than you otherwise would.

Yeah, but we have a mutual decision to become best friends first. I am really sick of bouncing around with girls. I am looking for the one now, and I told her I refused to date her unless she becomes my best friend. We'll see how it goes.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 23 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-08-05 08:29:16 PM)

Kita is my long lost little brother.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 24 of 50 (Originally posted on: 02-08-05 08:57:37 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Today we were both bored, so we went to my university's courtyard and randomly introduced ourselves to people. What did I learn? A lot of people don't know how to handle a friendly encounter. (Insert comment about how scary looking I am here, but in my defense I had a white girl with me that looks like a conservative republicani'm a serial-killer :) )

People just assume you are nuts or are panhandeling some religious crap
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3565 | Total Posts: 50 ]