Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Topped Threads and Flaming Arrow > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2279 | Total Posts: 43 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-27-05 08:56:29 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

There have been an abnormally large number of topped threads in the past week or two, almost all of which have a post by Flaming Arrow. Every single goddamn time I see his post in that thread, I think he's back. It's starting to piss me off.

I fucking miss him.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 1 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-27-05 09:38:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's odd.

FA and I fought a lot through many months of tension.

And for the past couple months before he left we were actually kinda getting along, not that either of us would admit it LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

I like him. He said what he thought, and thought was he said. I usually clash with upfront blunt people, but I usually like them at the same time.

Anyone know why he is gone or where he is? Is he coming back anytime soon?

WE MISS YOU PHIL. (And your unibrow LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!)
BATTLE WANG, JOIN TODAY (SO FUN!)
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-27-05 09:47:41 PM)

Fucking SIGNED.

I miss FA and I don't really know why.
Seriously, if I had a big brother that lived in Alaska, he would be it. Now the first thing I do when I see a post by him I check the date. It's almost like 2nd nature anymore because he's been gone so long MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
animatedcardigan: i'm sick
rchif0: why now
animatedcardigan: i threw up.
rchif0: pregnant?
animatedcardigan: don't you have to have sex first
rchif0: most of the time
animatedcardigan: or else have artifical insemination
rchif0: do it
rchif0: ps
rchif0: i love you
rchif0: get well
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 3 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 12:19:18 AM)

FA obviously doesn't love us anymore. Surely he'd find a way to at least update us on his well being with a days worth of posting if he did.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 4 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 01:34:25 AM)

I miss him too, despite the short time I was here before he disappeared.

In all seriousness, is it possible that he died or got kidnapped or something? Why else would someone who was this involved in the site fall off the face of the earth like this?
LEGISLATION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 5 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 09:41:48 AM)

His disappearance is very strange. The fact that he is still an admin though makes me think that he has full intentions of coming back, because otherwise he would have resigned or been removed.

And I agree with the whole topped thread thing - it's getting annoying to see people like FA, Melanie, Mojo, Magus, and Jota show up again (not that I would want all of them back).
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 10:07:18 AM)

His computer broke. And they're poor so haven't gotten a new one. And he doesn't know how to use a library because he didn't goto school.
"All these fucking asshole religious people will say it's a choice you know.. like, 'Homosexuality is a choice. That is a choice people make to engage in this deliciously decadent sinful behavior in God's eyes. They get together with their.. you know, hot oil rubdowns and whatnots.. It's.. It's sinful.' You know.. it's fucking genetics, not a choice. There's no fucking 16 year old heterosexual boy.. confused, socially awkward, you know, acne-scarred kid sittin' around, you know, in his bedroom going 'God, everyone hates me.. and.. the girls.. the girls that I like don't like me.. and.. Um. I know what to do, and the thought of having sex with another man, it's physically repelling to me.. But you know. Maybe it's time I invited even more nonstop harassment into my life.' Yeah that'll be fun. Why don't I just introduce the concept of getting the shit kicked out of me for no good reason by a bunch of fucking retards. Yeah, yeah that's a fun choice to make. A choice a lot of people are making. Yeah."
abused

Reply 7 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 10:15:59 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
His computer broke. And they're poor so haven't gotten a new one. And he doesn't know how to use a library because he didn't goto school.

If I were rich I'd send him money for a computer MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
No, really. :/
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 8 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 10:46:20 AM)

He's gone? I didn't even notice.
e io etterna duro
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 9 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 11:16:08 AM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:
His disappearance is very strange. The fact that he is still an admin though makes me think that he has full intentions of coming back, because otherwise he would have resigned or been removed.

Not necessarily. He didn't leave, he's AWOL, so he didn't resign, and I would expect Sandamnit to think twice before firing him, because who knows what happened to him? It's because of a bit of common courtesy and a good deal of loyalty and gratitude towards FA's past efforts for INTL, probably, that FA hasn't been officially fired.
Oisin kuollut kuusiöisnä, kaonnut kaheksanöisnä, oisi en paljoa pitänyt: vaaksan palttinapaloa, pikkaraisen pientaretta, emon itkua vähäisen, ison vieläki vähemmän, veikon ei väheäkänä. Aino, sister of Joukahainen. Kalevala, r. IV
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 05:22:15 PM)

Quoted from if0:

What a mean, fatass thing to say.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 11 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 07:24:30 PM)

It's the same Goddamn thing that's been said since he's been gone to people that've actually paid attention to why he isn't here. It's been asked repeatedly, and that's still the same answer.

"Golly gee, what a 14 year old arrogant punk thing to say."
"All these fucking asshole religious people will say it's a choice you know.. like, 'Homosexuality is a choice. That is a choice people make to engage in this deliciously decadent sinful behavior in God's eyes. They get together with their.. you know, hot oil rubdowns and whatnots.. It's.. It's sinful.' You know.. it's fucking genetics, not a choice. There's no fucking 16 year old heterosexual boy.. confused, socially awkward, you know, acne-scarred kid sittin' around, you know, in his bedroom going 'God, everyone hates me.. and.. the girls.. the girls that I like don't like me.. and.. Um. I know what to do, and the thought of having sex with another man, it's physically repelling to me.. But you know. Maybe it's time I invited even more nonstop harassment into my life.' Yeah that'll be fun. Why don't I just introduce the concept of getting the shit kicked out of me for no good reason by a bunch of fucking retards. Yeah, yeah that's a fun choice to make. A choice a lot of people are making. Yeah."
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-28-05 07:28:41 PM)

Phil needs to come back and bring his random raging outbursts to the forum. I loveded him.
touch eyeballs to screen for cheap laser surgery
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 13 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 07:15:44 AM)

Quote:
"Golly gee, what a 14 year old arrogant punk thing to say."

Calling you on your horrible attitude and your fat ass has nothing to do with being arrogant, or a punk.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 11:51:26 AM)

You're so right Tyr. I'm surely the very first one to mention that. Like I'm the one he originally told. It definitely makes me have a horrible attitude to repeat what's been told numerous times before.
Quote:
Calling you on your horrible attitude and your fat ass has nothing to do with being arrogant, or a punk.

Sadly, you are both still. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I hate to tell you this, but all of your big feuds with other forummers end up being some gay "pick apart each other's posts and discuss who is better intentionally using big words" stupid wastes of time, and I'm not going to get involved in it.

Phil doesn't have a computer. They haven't gotten a new one. He hasn't been going to the library any longer for some reason or another. That's it. If Zippo wants to give me -k again for making a joke or Tyr wants to "call me" again on my horrible attitude and fat ass (p.s. trolling), go for it. It's lame, but what else should I expect?
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 15 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:18:28 PM)

People need to back the fuck off of if0.

He's not exactly my best friend, either, but there's been a lot of shit unfairly thrown at him in recent weeks, and it's getting fucking tedious.

Especially when some of the people doing it have had their moments whining about unfair scapegoating in past years.

If you're going to rail on someone nearly every time they post, fucking make it entertaining at least.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 16 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:26:26 PM)

It's one thing to make fun of someone when s/he is around to defend her/himself...
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 17 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:27:15 PM)

I don't have the option of defending myself. If you can't figure out why, I'm sorry.
abused

Reply 18 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:27:39 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
People need to back the fuck off of if0.

He's not exactly my best friend, either, but there's been a lot of shit unfairly thrown at him in recent weeks, and it's getting fucking tedious.

Especially when some of the people doing it have had their moments whining about unfair scapegoating in past years.

If you're going to rail on someone nearly every time they post, fucking make it entertaining at least.

I hate to say this, but I agree with Stormraider.
IF0 does have his moments of the suck, but then again, so does everyone. I do, Stormraider does, even the forum greats like Sandy have fucked up before.

And admittedly, it is "just the internet", but at the same time INTL is a source of entertainment, and it can't be too entertaining having every post you make trolled and constant reminders of how "omg fat" you are.

And agreed, I am being somewhat hypocritical in this post, as I've done my fair share of IF0 bashing (or other people bashing) in the past. I just think it's gone on long enough and has gone from a funny forum trend to just plain cruelty.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 19 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:31:34 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

Quoted from IF0:

Phil doesn't have a computer. They haven't gotten a new one. He hasn't been going to the library any longer for some reason or another. That's it. If Zippo wants to give me -k again for making a joke or Tyr wants to "call me" again on my horrible attitude and fat ass (p.s. trolling), go for it. It's lame, but what else should I expect?

I'm fairly sure that FA is more unable to go to a library, than that he's too stupid to know how to "use" one. Either 1) there are no libraries near him, because he's in "rural/suburban" Alaska, or 2) he's unable to find transportation to a local library; it's most likely too much of a hassle to go halfway across his town to access public computers, assuming there's a library, and that it has a "lab" of some sort. I'm certain that, were he able to, Mr. Arrow would try to drop in once in awhile.

I'm aware that you were kidding when you alluded to him dropping out of school; but like Zippo said, he's not around to defend himself, nor do you really know the direction in which his life is going...
IF0
Administrator

Reply 20 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:32:41 PM)

...Really Vervet. No shit? And here I was really believing he didn't know how to use one. WOW do I feel stupid.

As if that wasn't fucking obvious enough that it was a joke.

EDIT: Since Vervet has informed me via the AIM (and now her post) that she knew I was joking, consider that post more towards the people who would pretend to take me seriously just to have something to bitch about.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 21 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:36:49 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
I don't have the option of defending myself. If you can't figure out why, I'm sorry.

I understand that. I agree with everything that Stormraider and Nova have said in this thread -- you have been a scapegoat at this forum to the point of cruelty, and it's not fair and it's not funny. But if you want to include me in the group of people who incessantly call you fat or make waffle jokes, that's your prerogative.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 22 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:37:21 PM)

No, you're not one of those people. Didn't mean to imply that.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 23 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 12:41:26 PM)

Quote:
he's not around to defend himself, nor do you really know the direction in which his life is going...

As an admittedly useless aside, FA himself never seemed to have an issue with bashing folk when they weren't around to defend themselves.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 24 of 43 (Originally posted on: 01-29-05 04:00:20 PM)

This thread is going nowhere....
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2279 | Total Posts: 43 ]