Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > My Birthday Show > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2819 | Total Posts: 57 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-07-05 08:34:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yesterday was my 18th birthday, and in celebration of it, Meighan (Clavicle) threw me a birthday show. We had a good lineup of bands. One of them was pretty new, but the other three were local favourites. Praxis (rockish stuff), Beneath Broken Skin (hardcore) , My Winter Nerve (experimental instrumental) and The Red Fucking Oranges(completely indescribable, but they use soundboards, synthesizers and an atari in conjunction with drums, guitars and a keyboard to make their music) all played, and they are all favourites of mine, so it was pretty cool.

I had a great time, and so many people hugged me and told me "happy birthday" that by the time the night was over I was almost sick of hearing them say it.

At first we didn't know if the show was going to be good or not, but by the time 6:30 rolled around people started showing up and we had maybe 70 come, total.

I took three rolls of film, but they're black and white and have to be sent away to be developed, plus I don't have the money to get it done right now because at 18 dollars for a 36 exposure roll of film, it's pretty fucking expensive.

If you follow this link: http://www.meigha.net/six , however, you can see some of the pictures that Meighan got of the evening.

Hopefully I'll get my film developed, and then I can post those pictures as well.
This reply was last edited on 01-07-05 09:09:47 PM by Lyle.
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+28 / -12)
Reg. Date: Dec 2004
Reply 1 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 08:43:09 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Lyle:
If you follow this link: http://www.meigha.net/six , however, you can see some of the pictures that Meighan got of the evening.

Hopefully I'll get my film developed, and then I can post those pictures as well.

the only pictures i really like out of the ones i took were the red fucking oranges pictures. but oh well. =)
everything is beautiful, and nothing hurts.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 2 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 08:47:58 PM)

Quoted from clavicle:
Quoted from Lyle:

the only pictures i really like out of the ones i took were the red fucking oranges pictures. but oh well. =)

I really, really love this one:

http://www.meigha.net/six/DSC00063.JPG
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 3 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 09:07:24 PM)

sounds like a great party i'm a serial-killer :) glad you had a good time i'm a serial-killer :)
BB: Seeking social acceptance from the Internet since 1998.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 09:40:41 PM)

There isn't very much bitching in this thread Lyle wtf?
Brad's Summer Journal 4
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 5 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 09:58:26 PM)

I want this guy's tshirt.

http://www.meigha.net/six/DSC00064.JPG
LEGISLATION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+458 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 6 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 11:29:47 PM)

I'm pretty sure Meighan isn't a real name.
I set 'em up, Brad knocks 'em down. That's the way it's always been.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 7 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 11:32:06 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:

There isn't very much bitching in this thread Lyle wtf?

Thread needs more bitching and more bitches.
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 8 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 11:40:03 PM)

Quoted from Lucifer Beowulf Helidon:

There are many cases of Parents intentionally spelling the names wrong to force uniqueness on an otherwise bland and uninteresting kid with no real potential.
Shut up, Skye!
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 9 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-07-05 11:49:41 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:

There are many cases of Parents intentionally spelling the names wrong to force uniqueness on an otherwise bland and uninteresting kid with no real potential.

*high fives you*
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 10 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 12:04:34 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

I like how you intentionally capitalized "Parents" to force uniqueness on an otherwise bland and uninteresting post with no real potential.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 11 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 12:26:36 AM)

Quoted from Dante:
Quoted from Smokey:

I like how you intentionally capitalized "Parents" to force uniqueness on an otherwise bland and uninteresting post with no real potential.
i like how you attack smokey for attacking lyle and her hideous and partially retarded friend
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will NOT resume in 6 months)
Cowman
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+10 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2004
Reply 12 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 12:35:03 AM)

Quoted from Dante:
Quoted from Smokey:

smokey is cool and tells the truth about such things.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 13 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 12:50:38 AM)

Quoted from Salamando:
Quoted from Dante:
Quoted from Smokey:

i like how you attack smokey for attacking lyle and her hideous and partially retarded friend
I like how you completely missed the fact that it was a joke and a play on words.

Regarding Smokey's post, he is 100% correct.
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Reply 14 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 01:33:36 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

Yeah, except that I'm from Scotland and it's gaelic, and not pronounced "Megan".
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 15 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 01:44:27 AM)

It sounds like a really cool show. Have The Red Fucking Oranges recorded anything yet? I'm really interested in hearing them after that description - they sound like the sort of music I'm into.
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Reply 16 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 02:31:55 AM)

Quoted from Spiff:
It sounds like a really cool show. Have The Red Fucking Oranges recorded anything yet? I'm really interested in hearing them after that description - they sound like the sort of music I'm into.

they have two mp3's on their site:

http://www.skull-city.com
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 17 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 04:22:30 AM)

Quoted from clavicle:
Quoted from Smokey:

Yeah, except that I'm from Scotland and it's gaelic, and not pronounced "Megan".

Ok. I don't think that changes the validity of what I just said or the lack of interesting contributions you've made ever since you followed Lyle here like a lost puppy.

Quoted from Dante:

Fuck you faggot!

Quoted from Dante:
I like how you completely missed the fact that it was a joke and a play on words.

Regarding Smokey's post, he is 100% correct.

Oh! Thanks dude!
Shut up, Skye!
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Reply 18 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 04:26:55 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Ok. I don't think that changes the validity of what I just said or the lack of interesting contributions you've made ever since you followed Lyle here like a lost puppy.

the internet is serious business.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 19 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 04:52:09 AM)

It always makes you suck less when you acknowledge the internet.
Shut up, Skye!
clavicle
Alcoholics Anonymous

LBH was here.

Reply 20 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 05:04:20 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:
It always makes you suck less when you acknowledge the internet.

i think we should start over, smokey.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 21 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 07:23:27 AM)

Brad has thrown my thread completely off topic and the rest of you fuckers are just jealous.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 22 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 09:01:53 AM)

Quoted from clavicle:
Quoted from Smokey:

I know a girl from Scotland, who was born there, but lived in Texas and various other stupid places. We were both new to the school, and met in French class. She had red hair and was kind of chubby and bitchy. Everyone thought she was cool, but she was sort of recycled and boring and entirely American--as I realized in 11th grade when she was in my psychology class. Her name was Laura Smith. She pronounced it "Laura Smith."
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 23 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 09:05:36 AM)

You and I have the same camera, Lyle. Also, $18 for 1 roll of film? God damn. It would probably be cheaper for you to buy a tank and some reels. Hell, I even roll my own film and it's probably less than $5 for a 24 exposure roll.

Unless you're getting prints too, which would explain it.

Also, http://www.meigha.net/six/DSC00100.JPG
please have sex with me zippo
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 24 of 57 (Originally posted on: 01-08-05 09:06:28 AM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from clavicle:
Quoted from Smokey:

I know a girl from Scotland, who was born there, but lived in Texas and various other stupid places. We were both new to the school, and met in French class. She had red hair and was kind of chubby and bitchy. Everyone thought she was cool, but she was sort of recycled and boring and entirely American--as I realized in 11th grade when she was in my psychology class. Her name was Laura Smith. She pronounced it "Laura Smith."

That's probably the best story you've ever told.
Shut up, Skye!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2819 | Total Posts: 57 ]