Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Dick and I are being reported to the police for harassment. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1230 | Total Posts: 23 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-12-04 02:58:43 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

IF0 and I both frequent another messageboard for our school, long story short, the administrator is a closet homo who insists that he's dated people when he hasn't and exaggerates every single action "hiiiiiiiii111!!!" (he's actually said that to me. In a serious manner.)

The guy goes by the name of Sam, because he absolutely adores the fictional Lt. Col. Samantha Carter from Stargate. He even has it as his avatar. So basically, everyone knows his real name, but we shan't use it because he's scared of something, probably someone thinking he's gay and actually calling him out on it. That's neither here nor there, though.

Anyway, IF0 started talking to some girl on the board who turned out to be one of his "ex-girlfriends" because IF0's creepy like that. A short while later, Sam blocks IF0 and calls him names or something. Turns out they never were "together". Just like the other girl he says is his ex. He even accuses her of cheating because she went on dates with other guys also. I guess that would be understandable in some bastardized world view, except that he "went on dates" by his own accord, as well. (That's according to him, so I don't know how accurate that is.)

Right, at this point, I still don't care, because it's IF0. He talks to a lot of people. So, Sam continues telling this girl that IF0 is talking to that he's banned and blah blah blah. Still don't care, I just think he's a little faggy. Right, then someone else messages him saying they hope he chokes on tofu. (He's a vegan. Faggot.) Neither of us has any clue who this is, but for some reason it's our fault. So, when confronted, IF0 responds via the only medium he can, the messageboard. Sam makes this very personal, while IF0 pretty much keeps his composure. It gets worse and worse until IF0 wakes up to find he's banned. And all the messages were deleted. Well, I had made a few points that hadn't been addressed, and find myself included in a list of people who are "blacklisted" almost. I'm not banned, but I have no way to communicate with Sam except the messageboard.

Yeah, so I stopped caring and did some investigation and resigned with a long letter. (Found archived here since he deleted it and everything else when he banned me in response.) I'm fine with that. I go out and do something, and when I come back, someone has called and threatened IF0 twice. He's not really worried by the hillbilly lisp on the other end of the phone, but pay attention that he's being threatened, as it makes the story pretty ironic shortly thereafter.

So this morning we find out that the police have been contacted and we've harassed him. Excuse me? We haven't talked to him since the incident and he's reporting us now as some faggot justice. It's not like I really care, it's just annoying I'm going to have to deal with the police. I'm sure there's someway I can counter report or something.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
This reply was last edited on 12-12-04 10:50:53 PM by C.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 03:04:04 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Very confusingly written. IF0 = Dick?
Fake Uteri & Co
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 2 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 03:04:32 PM)

Yeah. Sorry, I'll edit it.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 03:09:33 PM)

Well "Sam" won't have much of a case with the police since he deleted all the alleged harrassing.*

*If I'm reading this right, that is.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 4 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 03:10:46 PM)

Yeah, he did. Funny thing about phpbb, there's no "Hide thread" function.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 03:47:01 PM)

ha ha, what a pansy, and you are innocent so that helps alot to your alaby.
Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane!
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 04:19:47 PM)

Send your legbreakers out on him.

You do have some good legbreakers, right?

Right?
wir hören ein singen im raum...
wir jagen die monotomie...
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 04:24:54 PM)

Quoted from asthetik:
Send your legbreakers out on him.

You do have some good legbreakers, right?

Right?

25 bucks and an 8 pack. My offer still stands. Just tell the cops what happened and im sure they will roll their eyes and go away.
Sandamnit: I hope that someone alters your genetics so that your hair will start growing in black.
Vervet: I hope that someone alters your genetics so your penis will grow in large.

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 8 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 04:37:54 PM)

Quoted from the red chimp:
(He's a vegan. Faggot.)

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
He sounds sort of like an idiot. Just slip some honey into his cereal one day or something. That will either get him really mad or prove to everyone that he's been lying about his dietary standards.
Opinions on the green stockings:

Smokey: I don't mind the green stockings btw MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Asthetik: They should pimp your wardrobe first
Drah: Holy fucking shit. Please tell me those aren't your regular clothes.
TRC: Nice stockings, btw.
Skye: I don't know about color coordination skills
Zing: They conveniently clash with the skirt.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 9 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 05:14:28 PM)

Sounds to me like it might be someone from the board screwing with all of you. If you've been threatened by someone and so has he, why couldn't it be someone who knows who all of you really are?
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 05:19:34 PM)

Quote:
Just slip some honey into his cereal one day or something

Vegans can eat cereal? Put honey into his wheatgrass drink.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 11 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 06:29:29 PM)

Quoted from Ileus:
Sounds to me like it might be someone from the board screwing with all of you. If you've been threatened by someone and so has he, why couldn't it be someone who knows who all of you really are?

This is all with the owner of the message board. There's nothing anonymous about it. He didn't tell us he called the cops, he told someone else that told us. Well, copied and pasted it to us, since he thinks she likes him but she actually likes us better. kekeke u give soj???
Would YOU be confident following the political party supported by fucking DRUG ADDICTS? Yeah, that instills a lot of confidence. "Hey guys, after we finish smoking up, let's go vote for Kerry."
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 06:54:37 PM)

Tell me again what happened in plain english. IF0 harassed a girl that he thought was his ex but they were never dating? Emotional tampon? What?
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 13 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 07:51:06 PM)

Quote:
Tell me again what happened in plain english.

The point is this is the single most exciting thing to happen in Missouri in years.
wir hören ein singen im raum...
wir jagen die monotomie...
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 07:55:00 PM)

This guy, Sam, thinks he dated a girl a while back. She doesn't seem to think so.

I have been talking to said girl for a while, and Sam is convinced we're fucking or something, despite us having our respective others.

Because Sam, despite dating other people, is a jealous person, he has been fucking with me simply because I am talking to this girl.

I got tired of him talking to other people about me, so the one time I asked him about it, he blocked me without responding.

Eventually, he accused ME of being weird towards him and starting shit with him on the forum, so I typed everything out, blah, he deleted it, I posted again, he bant me.

Matt saw the errors in this guy's ways, made a thread, and is now bant.

This guy thinks I'm someone who IM'd him asking him to choke on tofu, and has decided that he's now "scared."
Proof being:
Quote:
Samfaggot: but anyway, I think the whole situation has been resolved, I havent heard from all three (that being richard, his roommate, and that girl) for almost a day, and if it isint resolved it will by by tuesday ;-)
Girlthatlikesusbetter: why, what is tuesday?
Samfaggot: its when the nice police officer will give richard a call...:-(...I was getting scared

So eventually, someone called my room threatening to fuck me up. I told him to go fuck himself and hung up on him. I get another call, "NOBODY HANGS UP ON ME MAN!" So I told him to go fuck himself again and hung up again. Sam claims no knowledge of this when I e-mail him, and tells me not to e-mail him again for what he says is the third time (which is funny since I only e-mailed him once).
Quote:
STOP EMAILING ME! **THIS** IS HARASSMENT! I HAVE ASKED YOU ONCE, TWICE, AND NOW THREE TIMES TO STOP EMAILING ME!! I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANY PHONE CALLS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT (MOST LIKELY NOT) BE RECEIVING BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE THREATENED. STOOOOOOP EMAILING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is fucked up. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Would YOU be confident following the political party supported by fucking DRUG ADDICTS? Yeah, that instills a lot of confidence. "Hey guys, after we finish smoking up, let's go vote for Kerry."
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 15 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 07:58:05 PM)

Quote:
Samfaggot: but anyway, I think the whole situation has been resolved, I havent heard from all three (that being richard, his roommate, and that girl) for almost a day, and if it isint resolved it will by by tuesday ;-)

Quote:
Samfaggot: its when the nice police officer will give richard a call...:-(...I was getting scared

If it he hasn't heard from anyone, how was he getting scared? In fact, why was he scared? ...I really hate this guy.
This reply was last edited on 12-12-04 09:36:47 PM by C.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 08:41:02 PM)

Oh someone just beat him with a pool ball already
Sandamnit: I hope that someone alters your genetics so that your hair will start growing in black.
Vervet: I hope that someone alters your genetics so your penis will grow in large.

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 17 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 09:14:17 PM)

Print this thread and/or the whole situation on paper and hang it around the campus.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 18 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-12-04 09:34:59 PM)

Quoted from Me:
Quote:
Just slip some honey into his cereal one day or something

Vegans can eat cereal? Put honey into his wheatgrass drink.

Put honey into anything he eats and he should get quite irritated.
Opinions on the green stockings:

Smokey: I don't mind the green stockings btw MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Asthetik: They should pimp your wardrobe first
Drah: Holy fucking shit. Please tell me those aren't your regular clothes.
TRC: Nice stockings, btw.
Skye: I don't know about color coordination skills
Zing: They conveniently clash with the skirt.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 19 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-13-04 11:40:17 AM)

How do you manage to get into so much shit, IF0?
Oisin kuollut kuusiöisnä, kaonnut kaheksanöisnä, oisi en paljoa pitänyt: vaaksan palttinapaloa, pikkaraisen pientaretta, emon itkua vähäisen, ison vieläki vähemmän, veikon ei väheäkänä. Aino, sister of Joukahainen. Kalevala, r. IV
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 20 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-13-04 11:53:27 AM)

I didn't read your thing but I hope IF0 gets arrested.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
IF0
Administrator

Reply 21 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-13-04 02:42:49 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
How do you manage to get into so much shit, IF0?

It's God's way of smiting me for not caring about anything.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 22 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-13-04 03:12:57 PM)

You obviously care or you wouldn't be so intent on pissing everybody off.
my mouth is open, so you can stuff the bright red roses in
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 23 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-13-04 03:59:53 PM)

Tokrapeople
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1230 | Total Posts: 23 ]