Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Ok! You guys want to hear a really fucked up story? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2719 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 12-09-04 02:42:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ok, my life is a series of really fucked up events and between every one of those events lies INTL to hear about and judge me for them! This thread will be a very good example of why everyone should hate me.

So I mentioned in IRC I'd been working on getting in with this sweet little 18 year old girl, and I did it! Hooray for me I'm so awesome! The problem occured 2 days ago. As a jesture of kindness I went to my new "girlfriends" (I guess) house after class to help her with some of her homework. Staying there allowed me to meet the person she lived with, her sister who is less than year older than me. Are we seeing where this is going?

After doing her homework she said she needed to go to sleep and asked if I'd just stay over...ok fine, I didn't see the problem. I obviously wasn't tired, being the insominac I am so I just figured I'd go chill out on the deck, smoke and drink until I passed out...REASONABLE! Not eventful enough for a thread yet so I guess we'll have to enter the fucking sister...

She comes out, every bit as hot as her younger sister and every bit as bored as I am so being the fucking retard I am I propose we both drink my expensive poison and have a good old time. We did...we had a pretty good old time. Turns out she's wayyyy more like me than her younger sis. All of a sudden I'm not so taken with the young one anymore, I've got a responsible, single adult at the end of her college years (started earlier) she's an artist and a great one, not to mention a great writer and an all around intelligent and opinionated girl with much more life experience than her sis. Alcohol comes into play after hours of just pure quality conversation, one thing almost leads to another but it turns out the young one was kept awake by our drunken fun time and came out at a very akward time. Now I've just potentially broken the heart of one of the sweetest and most innocent girls I've ever met.

I have to leave, I have to run away from all this, I'm drunk and faced with a heavy situation, I have to leave! My heart's racing a mile a minute and I'm running nearly as fast to get to the bus station down the street. OH YEAH THE BUS ISN'T RUNNING BECAUSE IT'S 2AM YOU DRUNK ASSHOLE! I just sat on the curb for a while to prepare for a pretty long walk home, there was no way I was going back into the furnace to ask for a ride. I must have been out there for like 20 minutes or so before the older sister found me and picked me up to take me home. Conversation went like...

"My sister hates us both now."

"Sorry"

"It's not your fault"

"Yes it is"

Yeah that was about it. I am incapable of avoiding things like this, wherever I go I leave a path of destruction behind. So I guess I just have to avoid them both and start over.

Fucked up, huh?
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1306 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 02:48:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Are you kidding? You've found an awesome girl, plus the younger sister is going to forgive you eventually. All the girls I've talked to about any situations at all similar said they'd be okay if their boyfriend broke up with them if they were honest about thinking they were better off with another girl.

Now, they probably didn't assume that that girl would be their older sister, but still, the older sister doesn't seem to be any angry at you - it's a temporarily awkward situation that will blow over. Your life is so cool. Minus the smoking, you filthy animal.

Also:
obligatory comedy threesome makeup sex reply
"We two dead apple trees see no possums in the mist of your grandmother."
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 02:52:06 PM)

How long have you been courting the 18 yr old?
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 02:53:31 PM)

It's been about a month. She was a lot more into the relationship than I was. I'd feel really bad about persuing a relationship with the older sister, and I don't have a clue how to face the younger one. The problem is that I could definately see myself in a long-term relationship witht he older one but the younger one would have to be a factor in that. I will eventually find out where everyone stands on this but for now I just have to back off and see what happens.

Also I've been drunk the whole time including now. I'm going to cram all weekend for finals. I fucking promise.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 03:26:14 PM)

Smokey, you are a playa

and thats cool
Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane!
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 03:40:14 PM)

Considering it sounds like only one thinks you did anything wrong, I think you'll be all right. Just be forthright with both of them, and make your intentions clear as well as that it's not your wish to hurt either of them.

It's good that you've taken a bit of time to step back, though, because in order to be clear and honest with your intent, you have to first know what exactly you want. If you're going to pursue a relationship with the older one, you'll need to convince her sister that the end your relationship with her is not meant to be taken personally. Sounds easier said than done, I know.

Despite the awkwardness present now, I agree with Hasty that you're very lucky to have found a woman whom you're attracted to and with whom the prostpects of a relationship are good. If you've got to go through some uncomfortable times to get to where you want to be, it seems worth the trouble if you're as into her as you make yourself sound.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 05:14:07 PM)

Quoted from Spiff:
Considering it sounds like you're theonly one thinks you did anything wrong, I think you'll be all right. Just be forthright with both of them, and make your intentions clear as well as that it's not your wish to hurt either of them.

I don't really know what my intentions are though, and it's nice to see that everyone seems to think this is ok but the last thing I wanted to do was cause waves like this between two siblings. I still have strong feelings for the younger sister but the older sister...she was appealing right then and there while the younger sister took the entire semester to fall for. My intentions that night went from "Help her out with her paper" to "fuck the shit out of her sister" in an instance. I didn't expect anything like this.

Quoted from Spiff:
Despite the awkwardness present now, I agree with Hasty that you're very lucky to have found a woman whom you're attracted to and with whom the prostpects of a relationship are good. If you've got to go through some uncomfortable times to get to where you want to be, it seems worth the trouble if you're as into her as you make yourself sound.

It all happened so quickly, that's why I am left to dwell on it so much. I was really taken with her sister but it took such a long time for our relationship to evolve into a semi-boyfriend and girlfriend situation that it just didn't feel real to me. And what made things difficult was the fact that within the few hours I talked to her sister before just pouncing on her, I realized that most of the things I admired about this young one was directly owed to her sister. From what I can see all the things I love about the younger sister was very well learned from the older one...and I just couldn't help my drunk self. This girl is going places, and even those places are more in tune with the places I'm going. So I just saw in her the girl I sort of pretended her sister was.

It's my fault because I made the first move. If her sister wasn't feeling it like I was durring this conversation I would have gotten slapped and that'd be it, but I think I pushed on her an act that she was trying to repress for her sister's sake. She knew very well that the both of us had relations, and I know this because she would say things like "not to disrespect my sister but (insert compliment about me here)" but I couldn't help myself. When we got near the end of our conversation, every second felt like an hour. I was just trapped. I was just leaning my skinny ass against the rail of the deck and she was leaning on a table in the center talking about her last boyfriend or something and I just reacted on impulse, I grabbed her and kissed her and somehow she ended up sitting on the railing with her legs around my hips and I was just in heaven. Not seconds before this I had so many things on my mind but they just dissapeared and I was perfectly happy with her for all of 15 minutes.

Shit, fuck this! I just can't stop thinking about this girl. I presented it as some fucked up situation...but I can't help but feel really good about it, really good. I mean, there's no way I can't persue this eventually...oh Jesus fucking Christ...fuck this I'm calling her.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 05:34:44 PM)

Quote:
oh Jesus fucking Christ...fuck this I'm calling her.

What would be funny is if you called the house and her sister picked up.

Hahahahaha oh boy.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 06:25:25 PM)

No...I called the young ones cell, then I called the older ones cell...the young one hates me, and the older one asked to go to dinner to talk about it to which I replied "Probably not the best thing to do right now" and then suggested she work things out with her sister before anything happens between the two of us. I think I handled that pretty fucking well, I'm almost proud...I mean I'd feel proud and happy if it weren't for the fact that the young one really really laid into me. I sat on the phone for like 15 minutes listening to a pretty detailed description about how much of a peice of shit I am, but I just let her vent...hopefully her sister can work most of this out because otherwise I'm not touching her...I can't.

Following INTL advice. Oh silly me.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 06:40:18 PM)

Quote:
but I just let her vent...hopefully her sister can work most of this out because otherwise I'm not touching her...I can't.

This is a good plan. You handled that pretty well, I think.
my mouth is open, so you can stuff the bright red roses in
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:14:37 PM)

Aren't you like fucking 23?

So why the fuck were you after an 18 year old?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:15:29 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:

Good question...
"I think I better update my sig" - Ryan
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:20:49 PM)

Bad question, I'm 21 and the 18 year old acted like a 21 year old, the only thing that got me all fucked up about it was realizing that her maturity was forced on her by a more complete version of what I thought she was - her sister.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:20:55 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:

Haha, that's nothing. 23 year old guys fuck 16 year olds girls in my town. My town is the pedophile capital of the world.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:41:20 PM)

You could just say that you were drunk and got them confused.

At least you know she will believe the drunk part.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 07:51:38 PM)

You might want to keep into consideration that this could be some sisterly fued thing where the older one is trying to take something the younger one has just to piss her off, which is not unheard of. It could explain why the older one is trying to meet you where there's still obviously tension there.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."
- Vincent
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 08:14:54 PM)

Maybe the older one just needs a good fucking.

huh? huh?

go with me here.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 08:21:31 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:
You might want to keep into consideration that this could be some sisterly fued thing where the older one is trying to take something the younger one has just to piss her off, which is not unheard of. It could explain why the older one is trying to meet you where there's still obviously tension there.

This is a really good observation but I really don't think so. I mean, half of her accomplishments in life involve taking care of and giving her younger sister support when noone else would...it'd be kind of ridiculous for her to have a fued like this when she spent all this time trying to make sure her sister was successful in life. Then again I can relate to this with my younger brother so there's a small chance she lied about that to get me to like her but what are the chances of that, seriously?

PS: Kita, nice try but the sister just ended a relationship a month ago and judging by how hot she is and how the female body can last without sex I kind of doubt she just needed a good fucking i'm a serial-killer :)
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 08:36:38 PM)

We all get busted for something sooner or later. Just try to avoid the wrath of the older sister and see what you can hook up with the younger one.
Sandamnit: I hope that someone alters your genetics so that your hair will start growing in black.
Vervet: I hope that someone alters your genetics so your penis will grow in large.

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 08:43:01 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
We all get busted for something sooner or later. Just try to avoid the wrath of the older sister and see what you can hook up with the younger one.

Right, and I'm the drunk one. Wrath of the younger, see IF I CAN hook up with the OLDER. Pay attention!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 08:50:32 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Quoted from Mr Excitable:

Right, and I'm the drunk one. Wrath of the younger, see IF I CAN hook up with the OLDER. Pay attention!

Yeah work and driving long hours in the dark will do that. Sorry sir ill try better next time.
Sandamnit: I hope that someone alters your genetics so that your hair will start growing in black.
Vervet: I hope that someone alters your genetics so your penis will grow in large.

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 09:56:13 PM)

So...were you going to take her to highschool dances if it had worked out, or what?
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 10:06:21 PM)

Quote:

So you dont miss out on when the girls are physically young and more likely a virgin.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 10:08:57 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
So...were you going to take her to highschool dances if it had worked out, or what?

I love this, I first come here dating a girl 10 years older than me and now stormy's giving me shit about having an emotional and sexual relationship with a girl 3 years younger than me.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 12-09-04 10:10:26 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Stormraider:

Haha, that's nothing. 23 year old guys fuck 16 year olds girls in my town. My town is the pedophile capital of the world.

Southwest Missouri :rolleye:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2719 | Total Posts: 53 ]