Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > It's harder than you think being a Man > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3943 | Total Posts: 62 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-08-04 01:56:18 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I feel pressured to leave the toilet seat up when I'm done, even though I really want to put it down.

What else don't women understand?
Brad's Summer Journal 4
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 02:11:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

When you scratch your balls, you don't really scratch them. What's that about.
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 2 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 02:28:21 AM)

Why do you want to put it down? When did you first notice these urges?
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
PopRocks

I can buck my hips and suck neck while pinned under 250 lbs of man; I had him do me doggy style so we could both watch "When Harry Met Sally"

Ballkicks: (+233 / -15)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 3 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 02:49:43 AM)

i think it's a good rule of thumb to leave the seat like you found it. if i come in and it's up, i put it back up when i leave. my theory is, if somebody's used to walking in and having it up, i shouldn't go messing with they're system, might lead to piss on the seat.

edit: i'd like to know, do you feel pressured to pretend to know about sports, cars or computers?
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 4 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 02:59:28 AM)

I feel pressured to know about sports just because my friends are into that, but then I try to make them feel pressured to know about "words and shit."
I don't give a shit about sleeping, Leo.
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 5 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 05:01:21 AM)

I feel pressured to have a penis.
BB: Seeking social acceptance from the Internet since 1998.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 6 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 05:51:23 AM)

Do you feel pressured to not like popular television programming such as The O.C.? i'm a serial-killer :)
Federaal

Long titles suck and so do I

Ballkicks: (+32 / -44)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 06:32:12 AM)

Quoted from kayte:
Do you feel pressured to not like popular television programming such as The O.C.? i'm a serial-killer :)

Haha I watch that...So much for stereotypes
When anothers' bridge burns, what a lovely fire it makes.
Kapn Xaos
OMG! OMG! LOOK its a Xaos group
Posting is now a bannable offence!

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+97 / -144)
Reply 8 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 06:39:17 AM)

Just leave the seat down and remeber this rhyme.

If you sprinkle
When you tinkle
Be very sweet
and wipe the seat
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 9 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 07:04:01 AM)

I feel pressured not cry MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

And as for the toilet seat, I always inadvertently piss off kayte by putting the entire seat down (including the lid) because I feel that if I leave it up I'm being a stereotypical male.
"I am a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Red Green

Kapn Xaos
OMG! OMG! LOOK its a Xaos group
Posting is now a bannable offence!

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+97 / -144)
Reply 10 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 07:10:02 AM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:

And as for the toilet seat, I always inadvertently piss off kayte by putting the entire seat down (including the lid) because I feel that if I leave it up I'm being a stereotypical male.

Well, it certainly is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. Of course if you two are into that sort of thing...
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 11 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 08:53:26 AM)

Quoted from Kapn Xaos:

Well, it certainly is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. Of course if you two are into that sort of thing...

If my memory serves me correctly, he is.

We have the wonders of the Porta-John here, with built in urinal. So naturally, I lift the seat on the shitting end, then piss in the urinal. I just enjoy the thought of someone rushing out to take a shit in the middle of the dark, black night and forgetting to check to see if the seat is down (there's no lights in our Porta-shitters).
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-George Santayana
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 12 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 09:26:00 AM)

sometimes...i earn a much higher income than women of similar background

please help
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 13 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 09:26:37 AM)

the only reason its difficult to be a man is because of women.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 14 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 10:40:04 AM)

The burden of courtship still falls on men.
This reply was last edited on 12-08-04 10:52:43 AM by Dante.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 15 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 10:46:58 AM)

Quoted from Dante:

is this meant to contradict my claim? because it only supports it.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 16 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 10:52:06 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Dante:

is this meant to contradict my claim? because it only supports it.
Not at all.

I completely agree with you.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 17 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 11:08:38 AM)

alright, nevermind then i'm a serial-killer :) just the way you said it made me wonder.

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 11:24:07 AM)

I'm forced to shave at least once a week. I know my burden is smaller than that of most men, but still.
Oisin kuollut kuusiöisnä, kaonnut kaheksanöisnä, oisi en paljoa pitänyt: vaaksan palttinapaloa, pikkaraisen pientaretta, emon itkua vähäisen, ison vieläki vähemmän, veikon ei väheäkänä. Aino, sister of Joukahainen. Kalevala, r. IV
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 19 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 11:31:21 AM)

In my suite we have two stalls in the bathroom, and one is the designated "shitter", and one is the designated "pisser". I always put the seat down in the pisser for no reason, and then Soheyl goes "hey pussy stop putting the seat down".
my mouth is open, so you can stuff the bright red roses in
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 20 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 11:43:33 AM)

Quote:
Soheyl

how do you pronouce that?

Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 11:59:10 AM)

don't get me started on semen, i mean, you have to clean it up and it's sticky and messy MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Fake Uteri & Co
This reply was last edited on 12-08-04 12:30:21 PM by Imperialist.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 22 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 12:00:43 PM)

I think the only thing that makes me not a woman is my penis.

But alas, I have the 'peeing on the lid' problem. Though, its mainly because Im lazy and forgetful.

What Im really trying to say is, the toughest part about me being a man is: I never get to give birth. I envy the female body immensely for that often hated gift.
bigne.ws
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 23 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 12:21:25 PM)

Quoted from Billy:
What Im really trying to say is, the toughest part about me being a man is: I never get to give birth. I envy the female body immensely for that often hated gift.

Aren't there ways to fix that?
PS. Do any of the guys ever feel pressure to be a total badass all the time?
<emtilt> being a vegetarian is like being gay, you're just born that way

<Zing> Everybody should make love to everybody.

<Sandamnit> Costs me \$990 to run INTL for one year.
<Sandamnit> in the last 1.5 years i've accepted donations, ive brought in roughly \$750
Donate.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 24 of 62 (Originally posted on: 12-08-04 12:21:45 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
don't get me started on sperm, i mean, you have to clean it up and it's sticky and messy MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

*semen.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3943 | Total Posts: 62 ]