Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Should Tyr Be Labeled As A Spammer? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1138 | Total Posts: 16 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Should Tyr Be Labeled As A Spammer?
This poll has expired.
Yes 4 votes, 26.667%
No 6 votes, 40%
Don't Care 5 votes, 33.333%
Totals: 15 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:11:23 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well, I'll leave it up to you guys. If you do not specify why you voted the way you did, it will not count. Twenty-four hours from now, I will tally everything up and make my decision based on what you guys think.

Remember: voting without explanation makes your vote invalid.
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Something Awful
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:16:40 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I say yes, but just for a day.

He spammed, but if he's willing to no longer spam, why make it permanent?

Just give him a day of it or so.
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 2 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:17:25 PM)

I'll get the ball rolling by saying that I don't care, because I personally don't have any problems with Tyr at all and his posting style does resemble that of a lot of forumers here. With that said, if Tyr is set as a spammer, I can think of at least two other people that would also have to be set as spammers as well.
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Something Awful
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 3 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:17:55 PM)

I'm going to vote "no", and since it is the obvious answer, it does not need explaining, but from an arbitrary state it does.

I did nothing really any different from what anyone else on this forum had done. Most of us post things, while, sometimes arguably non-sensical, are not considered spam because they are tied in with a conversation. Most all of my simple posts were posted in conversation, and therefore should not have a negative impact, nor should influence wether I am a spammer or not.

Again, I am not saying I am not totally guilty of NOT spamming, and every forummer here (save Sandy and Ztolk, possibly) is somewhat, but I do not make a point of coming in every day and posting absolute bullshit.

Take a look around. I made a post about not being racist, I discussed reasonably about Jay and Silent Bob in boutitben's thread, and I've had numerous conversations with drahnier and boutitben about what drahnier should do to alleviate his boredom. I've also talked to Stoffel about his fundamentalist grandmother, as well as posting that George Carlin thread.

That and many more taken into consideration, one can see that I am obviously not a total spammer, as this post is trying to find out if I should be labeled.

"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 4 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:18:48 PM)

I say NO because the spammer tag is for people we don't like.

There is no compairing Tyr and Rolando --- fuck, anyone can see that.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 5 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:28:47 PM)

Quote:
I say NO because the spammer tag is for people we don't like.

I say Yes because of the above.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 6 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 06:04:41 PM)

First off, it wasn't terrible, terrible spamming. So, I yes assuming that it will only be short term - something like a couple days or so, like PR said.

Also, he never really had a warning about the spamming, it just appeared there all of a sudden. However, according to PR, Tyr admitted he spammed, but maybe he didn't know we would actually take action against it. Still, that's what the spam tag is for - spam.

(God, how many times did I use the word 'spam' in that post?)

[edit]I'm guessing Sandy is referring to me in post #2. If Tyr gets the spam thing, and If I appear to spamming, too, go ahead and throw the tag on me for a while, because I don't want to appear hypocritical.[/edit]
yay...?
This reply was last edited on 04-07-02 06:31:12 PM by boutitben.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 7 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 06:08:10 PM)

It appears to be a close race.
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reply 8 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 06:08:50 PM)

Quote:
I'll get the ball rolling by saying that I don't care, because I personally don't have any problems with Tyr at all and his posting style does resemble that of a lot of forumers here. With that said, if Tyr is set as a spammer, I can think of at least two other people that would also have to be set as spammers as well.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 9 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 06:31:36 PM)

Look, he spammed quite a bit. I missed it. He slowed down, but I still felt he needed to be reprimanded.

Leave it off of him for now, but if it happens again I won't hestitate to slap the title back on.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 10 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 06:38:48 PM)

No, because I didn't notice it and it didn't bother me.
http://www.interestingnonetheless.com/signature.php
Tuesday
Stole FA's Fucking Name

Ballkicks: (+17 / -48)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 11 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:05:54 PM)

"No, because I didn't notice it and it didn't bother me."

Same here, I lurked before I registered for a little while and I didnt notice him spamming.
Its all fun and games untill someone gets hurt. Then its just fun.
Tuesday
Stole FA's Fucking Name

Ballkicks: (+17 / -48)
Reply 12 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:06:52 PM)

Crap, I accidently clicked Yes. Seriously, I did. When you tally, could you please take one away from yes and put it on no?
Its all fun and games untill someone gets hurt. Then its just fun.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 13 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:07:13 PM)

I say no, because Rolando was really the only spammer that existed here.
*is Greek, nonetheless*
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reply 14 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:12:07 PM)

no, I dont think he posted any more than lots of other people normally do. Occasionally one finds lots of threads that one wants to make small short comments on, I see nothing wrong with that.
"...Stoffel is the Texan void of all-consumption where all our sexual chances go..." Tyr.

Now known as "Blue-Beard the Ass Pirate" by PR.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 15 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:16:04 PM)

Okay, this has been settled. No need to vote anymore.
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 16 of 16 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 07:24:50 PM)

You should probably go ahead and lock the poll, too, now that the other thread is closed.
yay...?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1138 | Total Posts: 16 ]