Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > ATTN: Wheezy > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2736 | Total Posts: 40 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Kapn Xaos
OMG! OMG! LOOK its a Xaos group
Posting is now a bannable offence!

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+97 / -144)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 11-30-04 08:52:11 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from wheezy:
Why do you make so many fucking threadS? Jesus Christ.

Probably because you don't make any threads. The last thread you made was on 7/8/03 in BB about low ceilings.
You seem to have an opinion about everything. Yet you don't seem to want to contribute anything that interests you.

Many of your posts appear to be spent trolling or flamming other forummers. You are very curt with others in your posts. This makes you appear like an all out asshole. Granted being that you're a Mod, you may feel like you have to be an ass in an effort to keep order.

I feel that you are incredibly unfair as a moderator. You ban certain people for one thing but if someone else does something similar you appear to let it go. Obviously I'm missing the entire story when I say this, but I'm only going by what I've seen. Perhaps, I'm the only one who thinks so. If so, to each his own.

PS: Oh look, I've created another thread. Shitty as it may be.
I forgot I was banned from RS.MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 09:53:38 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

yeah, we now you are fake polite, you can stop it now
Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane!
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 2 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 10:18:25 AM)

I like Wheezy.

Kapn, I have an idea. Next time you want to post a thread: think, no ask another forummer (be it via pm or email or something) if they find it interesting or worth making a thread over. And if they do, post it. If they dont, just fucking lurk. I actually find it more entertaining at times to just read what other forummerrs have written.

As you have stated: To each his own.

You still annoy the piss out of me, but at least you could not do it so often.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 3 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 11:31:51 AM)

I kind of like Wheezy sometimes, but he hates me and always gives me negative karma...

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

His posts never add a thing to the conversation, however.
"I went to Blowjob, Massachusetts, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...and a blowjob."
-The Daily Show

This reply was last edited on 11-30-04 10:55:10 PM by Dante.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 4 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 11:44:52 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
yeah, we now you are fake polite, you can stop it now

What are you talking about?

I'm merely posting in this thread because I can't stand wheezy. I don't think I need to list reasons.
Write your signature here.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 01:18:58 PM)

wasnt wheezy fired because he was a horrible moderator and forumer?

anyhow, there are two types of people here, people who hate wheezy because hes a stupid cunt, another group, which consists of wheezy, PR and salamando, and those who want to be like them. im pretty sure that draws the lines perfectly clear for those who are undecided.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 01:37:35 PM)

Quote:
What are you talking about?

Kapn Xaos pretends he's ignorant of the lame-ass quality of the threads he makes.

It's the same as when Emp acted all nice, remember?

i'm surprised many of you still believe kapn xaos is this stupid un-willingly.

And i also think that wheezy, Pr and salamando are pretty lame, with their attitude that they rules so much, which is so phony, that ugh.......Many say that i wanna be hardcore super-troll, but for fucks sake, i'm not so fucking posh and full of pomp that i need that, unlike those
Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane!
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 03:02:31 PM)

Quoted from NNY:

Rehired.

Kapn, just don't mess with Sally and you'll be fine.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 03:17:31 PM)

Wheezy is kind of ugly. lol @ duck hunt
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 03:53:59 PM)

This thread amuses me to no end.
I think it's pretty safe to say that if I ever ran into Wheezy on the mean streets of Philly, I'd turn around and walk away.
<emtilt> being a vegetarian is like being gay, you're just born that way

<Zing> Everybody should make love to everybody.

<Sandamnit> Costs me \$990 to run INTL for one year.
<Sandamnit> in the last 1.5 years i've accepted donations, ive brought in roughly \$750
Donate.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 10 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 03:55:40 PM)

For some reason it looks like that laughing dog is sucking its thumb.
i've never been perfect // but i never meant to drag down you // so if i'm dragging you down now // i could wait in the lost and found // just promise me you'll be perfect // and i promise that i'll come around sometimes // to say // hello // all smiles[/w]

[w]L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 11 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 04:09:41 PM)

You know, I loathe the man's posting habits, but he has a point about Wheezy.

Also:
Quote:
anyhow, there are two types of people here, people who hate wheezy because hes a stupid cunt, another group, which consists of wheezy, PR and salamando, and those who want to be like them. im pretty sure that draws the lines perfectly clear for those who are undecided.

Complete truth, and I'm glad someone with more credibility than me finally said it.

Also, I hate how much I don't hate Surt anymore. Stop making fucking sense.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 12 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 04:11:34 PM)

Quote:
Rehired.

i know, i was questioning why he was rehired in a round about sort of way.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 04:19:17 PM)

I'd say NNY is wrong. Those 'meanies' are generally people from IGOD, while those who dislike them were either disliked at HG or have come along later.
Fake Uteri & Co
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 14 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 04:34:02 PM)

EDIT: I just decided my post wasn't very well stated. Kapn Xaos sucks, but that doesn't mean he can't say somebody else sucks, especially when that person DOES suck, like Wheezy, who is a cock. Nobody can say that Kapn Xaos hasn't been improved a LOT since he first started posting.
Would YOU be confident following the political party supported by fucking DRUG ADDICTS? Yeah, that instills a lot of confidence. "Hey guys, after we finish smoking up, let's go vote for Kerry."
This reply was last edited on 11-30-04 04:39:23 PM by IF0.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 15 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 05:16:19 PM)

Quote:
I'd say NNY is wrong. Those 'meanies' are generally people from IGOD, while those who dislike them were either disliked at HG or have come along later.

What exactly is your point? Does coming from IGOD give some sort of Forum Cred that HGers and others don't recieve? Because if so, I'd really like to recieve mine now, I've clearly been Aztec'd here.

Also, you're even factually not making sense. Not only did NNY not call them "meanies", but the majority of those he's referring to who "want to be like them" are from HG or other forums. No IGODer who comes to mind is included in that group.

Also, those who dislike them are for the most part rather well-liked at HG--although that's also irrelevant--and perhaps liked less here. Exceptions made for some.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 16 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 05:59:09 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:

Thank you for ruining the dog for me MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS *sigh*
<Imperialist> i want to grow up to be rich homosexual
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 17 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 07:57:15 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Does coming from IGOD give some sort of Forum Cred that HGers and others don't recieve?

Yeah, I don't get that. It was a "joke revenge" shoot off from a friggin board made for AoE geeks, is that supposed to be cool?

My dog has more cred than that.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 18 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 09:12:23 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:

I always thought it was whistling.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 19 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 09:29:55 PM)

IGOD was worse than a joke revenge. It was a joke revenge made out of an attempt at a real gaming website. As per usual, the scheming and business ventures of Mr. Cass failed, and the website just degenerated into a narcissistic cesspool where we all patted ourselves on the back for being superior to HG forummers, and kept scapegoats like (obligatory jab) Salamando and Kerry around to keep us feeling good about ourselves.

The whole thing was mostly overrated and stupid. Looking back, the only people who really thought we were funny were, well, us.

And someone has to say it: Cannibal Island was more often than not fucking stupid, not funny, and just plain literary masturbation.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 20 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 10:23:10 PM)

We actually were superior to HG forumers, though.

The other things you said are true, but it was fun.
I've always enjoyed a little forum elitism.
DRAHNIER
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 21 of 40 (Originally posted on: 11-30-04 10:26:15 PM)

I used to enjoy it, too. Then I realized it wasn't gaining me anything, and it was losing me more. Elitism in one area of your life leads to elitism in another. The attitudes of some forummers coming from there to here was the last straw, for me. I don't like people who use their past to justify their future attitudes and actions, and I didn't want to be one of those people.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 22 of 40 (Originally posted on: 12-01-04 12:31:13 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I'm just saying that many of the IGod people (f.ex. wheezy) have always posted like that, and don't see any reason to change their style. It was accepted at IGod, so why not at INTL, the refuge of many IG forumers? Wheezy may be an asshole at times, but he has his moments.
Fake Uteri & Co
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 23 of 40 (Originally posted on: 12-01-04 02:33:35 AM)

Quote:
Probably because you don't make any threads. The last thread you made was on 7/8/03 in BB about low ceilings.

I'm not big into posting threads. If I compared everyone to how many threads I made, I'd say a TON of people made way too many fucking threads. If I were the only one saying you make too many threads, your point would be valid.

Quote:
Many of your posts appear to be spent trolling or flamming other forummers. You are very curt with others in your posts. This makes you appear like an all out asshole. Granted being that you're a Mod, you may feel like you have to be an ass in an effort to keep order.

I read tons of threads without posting in them, because I don't really feel the urge to post my favorite recipe, or do a review of my latest video game or whatever. Maybe because I posted so fucking years ago that I don't really have the urge to reply very often. But when someone is being a jackass, I feel the urge to post and let them know. I'm a very argumentative person. I enjoy arguing with people, for the most part, so I make argumentative posts. Some may be flames/trolls, but they're never unwarranted.

Quote:
I feel that you are incredibly unfair as a moderator. You ban certain people for one thing but if someone else does something similar you appear to let it go. Obviously I'm missing the entire story when I say this, but I'm only going by what I've seen. Perhaps, I'm the only one who thinks so. If so, to each his own.

That could be said about almost all moderators. NNY hates Salamando and would ban him for shit he wouldn't ban other people for. I would ban someone I hated for doing shit that Salamando does. No moderator here is completely impartial. Sandamnit banned Surt because "[He] just doesn't like Surt." Shit happens.

Quote:

I was fired when Sandamnit took a closer look at his moderating team (I was an admin at the time), because I rarely went to the forums. I was not interested in it at all, and yeah, did pretty much nothing. I wasn't doing bad things; I was doing nothing.

Quote:
Wheezy is kind of ugly.

Pretty hypocritical

Quote:
I think it's pretty safe to say that if I ever ran into Wheezy on the mean streets of Philly, I'd turn around and walk away.

That was the dumbest post in this thread, which says something considering it was made by Kapn, and a number of posts are talking about the dog from Duck Hunt.

Quote:
i know, i was questioning why he was rehired in a round about sort of way.

Because I said "Hey Sandamnit, let's make a new forum and make me mod of it." And that is why you're posting in the forum you are today.

Quoted from Storm:
Elitism in one area of your life leads to elitism in another.

So you left the IGod because you felt it was making you a bad person in real life.

Quote:
It was accepted at IGod, so why not at INTL, the refuge of many IG forumers?

I really don't give a shit if I'm accepted here or not. There are lots of really shitty forumers, and even more forumers I'm pretty indifferent to. There are very few forumers who regularly post good posts. I am not claiming to be one of them, because I don't try to be inventive and make hilarious posts. One of them is Sandamnit, because he sometimes tries, and when he does, it's awesome. (Thread about Lyle comes to mind)

To the forumer who was going to quote that and say "Then why do you still come here?":
Because I have time to kill, and there ARE some good posts, and it's a habit.

I hope I didn't miss anything important. If you feel as though your point was addressed and you feel cheated, ok.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 24 of 40 (Originally posted on: 12-01-04 02:40:13 AM)

I'm not really sure about wheezy. I like him, but he seems like more of an RS guy. But then, so does Dimi. So that leaves NNY as the only ID mod who strikes me as an ID kind of person.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2736 | Total Posts: 40 ]