Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > This is not good. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5892 | Total Posts: 68 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
(Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:26:38 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Over the weekend, I had the wonderful opportunity to wax the dolphin with some olive oil, just for fun.

It kind of fucking sucked, but yea. This morning I wake up to take a piss and it feels like flames are spewing out of my penis. It's kind of like when you get soap in your cock, but this was much fucking worse. So I assume some of the olive oil went into my cock via the "peehole", thus causing this absolutely hellacious burning when I piss.

And it's been burning for about 2 days now, and it's starting to worry me a bit, seeing as how I have taken 6 flaming painful pisses since the incident. So umm, is it doctor time?
I知 the new king, I値l take the queen...
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:28:02 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

No, it's time to use that no-stick urine of yours for baking.
"We two dead apple trees see no possums in the mist of your grandmother."
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 2 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:30:13 PM)

In order to answer this question, I must have the backstory behind you jacking off with olive oil.

"I was making lunch when I suddenly became aroused by the erotic poses of the peppers..."
<Imperialist> i want to grow up to be rich homosexual
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:41:21 PM)

You only pee three times a day?
Das Krokodil lebt!
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:42:52 PM)

I hope you have a female doctor who will look at you and call you a dirty, dirty pervert.

And yeah, go to the doctor.
[20:25] <HPenguin> my mom said the most innuendoed thing I've ever heard at a dinner table in my life tonight.
[20:25] <HPenguin> we were making sloppy joes.
[20:25] <HPenguin> and she said "open your buns so I can put the meat in"
[20:25] <the_red_chimp> hahahahahahaha
[20:25] <Byc> haha
[20:25] <MrExcitable> nhahahahaha
[20:25] <IF0> hahaha
Psychotic Astronaut
Background Forummers

Complete fucking idiot. ^______________^

Ballkicks: (+42 / -94)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:43:58 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
You only pee three times a day?

It hurts him! He's only going to pee when it becomes absolutely necessary!
This is my signature

"An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex." ~Au
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:45:43 PM)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Olive oil should be used for spaghetti sauce or delicious calzones, never for your penis.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reply 7 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:48:16 PM)

ew, what the fuck is wrong with you?

i don't get the fascination with trying weird things as lube. find something that works and stick with it.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 8 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:48:57 PM)

If you find a good lube there isn't any sticking, IB.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 9 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:51:58 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Olive oil should be used for spaghetti sauce or delicious calzones, never for your penis.

I disagree coal

But anyway, if you really want the backstory:

I broke up with my girlfriend about 8 days ago, and it was really sad for me, and I kind of went into some lame pseudo depressing in which I ate very sparingly and didn't beat off for 6 days. Well, not beating off or having a wet dream for 6 days = testicular congestion. Now then, at the time I was on a road trip with my mom to Hot Springs VA, the middle of fucking no where. We rented out a nice little cabin in the middle of a field, and when I walked into the kitchen, I saw all these bottles, which I at first thought was liquor and wine, but they had a fucking plethora of olive oils and vinegars. Also, ever since I made that thread in TEZ about not being able to beat off with lube, I have completely turned that around, where it seems that I can no longer dry hand it, but can only successfully get off with lube. Weird, I know, and I am not sure why I had such a sudden change on that. But anyway, I sure as hell didn't bring my trusty KY, and I am sitting on this couch by the kitchen at 1 AM with my balls feeling like they're about to burst, trying to dry hand to no avail. So I picked up an olive oil bottle and went at it, and it worked quite well actually.

More than you ever wanted to know.
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 10 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:52:36 PM)

There is not medical literature about freaks like you. What the hell should I do? Maybe ciprofluoxacin?
Cthulhu lives!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 11 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:53:56 PM)

Quote:
I was on a road trip with my mom to Hot Springs VA

You sick asshole.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 12 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:54:36 PM)

I think you will be fine, but if it looks like it's getting irritated, then maybe worry.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member

I <3 you too.

Reply 13 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:55:36 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Quote:

You sick asshole.

no man, not that type of road trip, i swear MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 14 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 05:56:59 PM)

You just happened to pack up the bags and head out with mom to a secluded cabin (read: Hot Springs, VA(gina)) full of oil.

I believe you!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 15 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:05:33 PM)

Quoted from Skizzles:
Quoted from Tyr:
Quote:

You sick asshole.

no man, not that type of road trip, i swear MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Yeah okay.
But uh, I'd suggest a trip to the doctor, just to be safe. It doesn't really sound normal, since you're having so much discomfort when you pee.
<emtilt> being a vegetarian is like being gay, you're just born that way

<Zing> Everybody should make love to everybody.

<Sandamnit> Costs me \$990 to run INTL for one year.
<Sandamnit> in the last 1.5 years i've accepted donations, ive brought in roughly \$750
Donate.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 16 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:06:35 PM)

Bacterial infection.
Would YOU be confident following the political party supported by fucking DRUG ADDICTS? Yeah, that instills a lot of confidence. "Hey guys, after we finish smoking up, let's go vote for Kerry."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:08:30 PM)

Quoted from Skizzles:
More than you ever wanted to know.
This is true.

Is it possible that your girlfriend gave you a VD before she broke up with you?
"I went to Blowjob, Massachusetts, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...and a blowjob."
-The Daily Show
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 18 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:09:24 PM)

Quote:
not beating off or having a wet dream for 6 days = testicular congestion

speak for yourself.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 19 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:25:32 PM)

So after this clears up, are you willing to try other kitchen products?
"We two dead apple trees see no possums in the mist of your grandmother."
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Zing
BRUNET TILL BALD

Purrrfect timing.

Ballkicks: (+148 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2004
Reply 20 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:25:36 PM)

Maybe you accidentally used the vinegar?
*lightnings*
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 21 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:28:18 PM)

is it really that hard to get real lube? i got some for free. i just had to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

Frightening social changes continued! And then the religious right began a righteous backlash! First they accused gays and lesbians of being promiscuous! And when this failed, they began accusing them of having long-term committed monogamous relationships and wanting to get married!
Unmotivated

My G-d is offended by the letter o.

Ballkicks: (+61 / -14)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 22 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:34:48 PM)

My suggestion would be to check to see if there's any handcream around before breaking out the condiments.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 23 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:41:23 PM)

I'm pretty sure the label on the bottle warns against this sort of thing.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."
- Vincent
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 68 (Originally posted on: 11-21-04 06:46:13 PM)

I've used it before with no harm. (but it was extra virgin)
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5892 | Total Posts: 68 ]