Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I'm Leaving for a Little While > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3360 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:03:36 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well... needless to say, I was quite surprised that I was made a spammer, AND that the whole forum suddenly harbors a deep malice and resent for me.

However, I'm dissapointed that this was done, as I would have with almost anyone else (save Salamando or KingKerry, of course), out of FA's mere dislike of me. This is a prime example of a biased, "inner-circle" type of moderating that plagued the IGod so much.

God damn, that makes me want to puke. This 'inside ring of people I like' bullshit is really wearing thin. It WAS getting sickening at the IGod, and that's part of the reason this forum *supposedly* kicked so much ass for me, anyways. But I guess I just can't escape this social pyramid bullshit, wherever I decide to go.

And yes, this was just a conveniant excuse for FA to take a pot shot at me, because many other forummers post the same way I do - without incurring any sort of penalty. And that's solely because they're liked.

So, g'bye, for now, anyways.
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:06:23 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

*cries*

Should I be crying or laughing? I'm so horrible at telling the two apart. We all remember that funeral....
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Stevo
The Monkey Pirate King

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+101 / -41)
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:14:54 PM)

I don't understand...

Oh well.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:16:04 PM)

FA made him a spammer, presumably because he hates him.

Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:19:56 PM)

Let's all give FA things!

*Gives FA A tuna sandwich.*
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:23:39 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
This is a prime example of a biased, "inner-circle" type of moderating that plagued the IGod so much.

There was moderating at the IGod?
Got no religion, don't need no friends
Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind
I've seen the future and I've left it behind
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:25:29 PM)

Moderating/Ganging up on Forummers/What have you.

Granted, some of it was precedented, but not all of it.

Most definatelly not all of it.
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:42:11 PM)

It's not real life. it's just a message board.
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Something Awful
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:43:36 PM)

Well although I do like you, Tyr, and consider you a good friend, I think you spammed too.

Now you may say that Tit Ben posts more than you, and all that shit, but you do the same thing but will post something less thought out or simpler. You said you spam to me on AIM.

So don't go away too long. It's not like you didn't deserve it a little, and you know it.
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:47:01 PM)

Granted, PR, but still, this inside circle bullshit is taxing. In fact, I was going to saying something about it earlier, but didn't think it was neccessary, due to the fact I wasn't seeing it here. This gave me a chance to say something. Probably not for those in it, but for those out of it, I know it is.

If you want to have successful moderation on a forum, the said moderators can't let their actions be biased or influenced by their own personal grudges and/or feelings.

I can't remember the last time, since IGod, that this was acceptable, and in most other major forums, grouping up against one or two forummers and taking a metaphorical piss on their heads is a no-no.

wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:47:32 PM)

Wait.

I was supposed to MODERATE the IGod?!?!?

Oh my.

dufus

Ballkicks: (+24 / -7)
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:51:31 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
yes, that is nepotism you sense
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:52:12 PM)

Okay. Look. I'm going to remove your "spammer" tag, because I really don't feel like listening to you complain about it. Next time, I will not intervene, although there will be a guideline to determine what dictates being a spammer.

*works on spammer guideline*
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Something Awful
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:55:34 PM)

Yes, we've established that I DID spam, and that it was wrong, but this has more or less turned into a notice that some of the echolonic attitudes in this forum, and previously the IGod, is bullshit and needs to stop. I think the discussion should switch to that.

And, I'm still leaving for a while, so thanks, but whatever.
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:57:21 PM)

What if we were ganging up on someone like Stoffel?

Would you mind?
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:57:55 PM)

And now Sandy has to work. *cries*
--
Personally, you seem to be part of a 'elite gang', or whatever the fuck you were calling it, regarding some forumers such as KingKerry and Sally (at times). [insert Stoffel now that PR mentioned him.] Granted Kerry is a moron, but still you were doing the same thing.

Now at the first chance that it might be happening to you, you go crazy and flip out and say some shit about leaving.

I didn't appear to me that anyone was "ganging up" on you. But you were spamming, IMO.

Anyway, that's a little more than two cents, but sue me.

yay...?
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:58:04 PM)

The IGod still does, and forever will, own you.

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 04:58:19 PM)

bye
http://www.interestingnonetheless.com/signature.php
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:01:18 PM)

Where are you going, ZTolk?

PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:01:46 PM)

It didn't own me, but it did rent me for a few consecutive weekends.

INTL owns the IGod.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:02:47 PM)

Bad news:

The IGod cannot be owned.

Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:11:11 PM)

Quote:
Would you mind?

Truth be told, if it were precedented, not really, but I did sort of feel bad for him when he was gang-owned as soon as he joined... personally, because Stoffel's always been nice to me, and has a few positive contributions to make, so I thought it was kind of bad. But since I'm a wimpy conformist fuck, I didn't say anything.

Quote:
Personally, you seem to be part of a 'elite gang', or whatever the fuck you were calling it, regarding some forumers such as KingKerry and Sally (at times). [insert Stoffel now that PR mentioned him.] Granted Kerry is a moron, but still you were doing the same thing.

Garn... I probably should have saved that FA transcript... oh well.

See, I used to want to go around and own everyone and be witty and shit becuase Emp weaved for me a tapestry of glory and honor, when the IGod was still all big and shit. So, I became an asshole, thinking it was the road to success and popularity amongst who I thought were a great bunch of people.

However, FA got to me, told me I needed to just start being myself, and told me that people would like that said person instead, so I followed his advice. Imagine my dismay when I found out that what he said was obviously a lie, but not by his intervention neccessarily.

Quote:
Now at the first chance that it might be happening to you, you go crazy and flip out and say some shit about leaving.

I did not "go crazy" or "flip out". I merely posted about my detest that this place had moderation that was based on personal feelings and grudge. I'm sure if unfairness is aimed in your direction, you have your own qualms.

Quote:
I didn't appear to me that anyone was "ganging up" on you. But you were spamming, IMO.

Again, had you been on the recieving end of this, you would have realized what I was talking about. However, you have a formula for being well-liked, so you don't have to worry about it any time in the near future.

Look, I'm not trying to come in here and say "U R AL BIG MENIES U SHULD LUV ME!111". What I AM saying is that when faulty moderation is aimed at you, with negative affects, it sucks, so the forum populace should be more atuned and responsive to it in the future.

Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:17:01 PM)

Don't leave.

FA was just being a dickhead.

I thought to the spammer tag was to put on people we didn't like.

I like Tyr.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:25:59 PM)

Ice, I am going to quite honestly say that you've taken me by complete and total surprise.

I should probably be sitting on a toilet seat, because I'm so surprised that I don't think my bowels are going to be strong for a period of time.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-07-02 05:28:42 PM)

I don't know, I used to be annoyed by you (back at the IGod) but not anymore.

I made your title 'foot fucker' because it's so goddamn fun to say.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3360 | Total Posts: 52 ]