Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Well just when its gonna be a normal day, a double murder-sucide happens down the street... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2902 | Total Posts: 40 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
(Originally posted on: 10-21-04 10:43:37 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yep, about a block away from me in the quaint little town of Hingham (where I have been living for about two months), the old guy down the street decided to kill his wife and daughter.

Ever since this morning, the street has been swarmed with police, and it was almost impossible to get to school.

Rumor has it that their little girl tried to call 911 for help, but her dad burst in and blew her head off with a shotgun.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

http://www.turnto10.com/news/3839129/detail.html
"I'm going to be real positive, while I keep my foot on John Kerry's throat." - George W.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 10:45:33 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What a sick, sick guy.

That reminds me to finish Helter Skelter, though.

Edit:
Quote:
One of the victims was apparently able to notify police before succumbing.

Ugh.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 11:07:34 AM)

God that's disgusting. It's a pity that the man killed himself. People like that deserve a fate worse than death.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 3 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 11:12:11 AM)

Yeah that's sick. Ealier this year the two people living in the house at the end of my street had a huge arguement, leaving one of them murdered. The place was all cornered off for ages.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 4 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 11:32:59 AM)

THAT SICK OLD MAN MUST HAVE PLAYED "MANHUNT"!
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 11:38:40 AM)

Meh, I'm too used to that kind of stories, they're all over TV around here. Constantly.
-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 6 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 12:38:39 PM)

Sounds just like the news at home.
It's actually kind of weird that nothing like that appears on the news here at school.
<HPenguin> Canadian Mafia are called the Peace Corps

It's true, in New Jersey only the strong lunged survive -Dimi

Smile like you mean it.
Duskofdead

Ballkicks: (+23 / -17)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 7 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 12:53:52 PM)

I'm pretty much with Sukkit, this disturbs me yet I know it actually happens nearby pretty frequently and I just don't hear about it. Or it's back on like the third page of the local news section. Only the "high profile" ones, like the two Japanese students shot execution-style in the Ralph's parking lot up the street back in the late 80's, get any news coverage. Sad times.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 8 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 01:43:20 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Meh, I'm too used to that kind of stories, they're all over TV around here. Constantly.
Nothing ever happens around here, although when I lived in Boston things like this were all over the news.

It just kinda hits close to home for some reason with this one. Maybe its the fact that this is the first murder in Hingham in more than a decade.
"I'm going to be real positive, while I keep my foot on John Kerry's throat." - George W.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 03:12:06 PM)

The only people who get murdered in Oslo are pakises, so nobody cares. i'm a serial-killer :)
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 10 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 03:54:18 PM)

This happened to our neighborhood a couple of years ago. A couple spent over a million dollars to build a house on our block, and once they finished it, they were too deep in debt to enjoy it. The man poisoned and strangled his wife and then tied a landscaper's rock to a rope around his neck and threw the rock into the pool, drowning himself.

The new neighbors often hear footsteps and find lights on randomly through out the house.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 05:58:50 PM)

It's sad that we're all desensitized to this. Then peopel go and try to blame it on videogames, when really you worse things, for instance this, in the news. It's sad really. The news makes me sad to watch anymore.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 12 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 06:49:41 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
The only people who get murdered in Oslo are pakises, so nobody cares. i'm a serial-killer :)
What are pakises?
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 13 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 08:29:10 PM)

Pakies.

As in like, people from the Indian subcontinent.
You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hustles and scores, that's all I do she says, she says 10 bucks for head, 15 for half and half, she says, 3 hits a day at 35 per. You say thats 7 tricks a day at least but she says, sometimes I get lucky, once this guy gives me a bill and a half just to eat me, only time I ever came. You figure you can save her, you sell your color TV that keeps her off the streets a whole day, you hawk your typewrighter for one jolt, then your shotgun, your watch, a week later you say listen I'm a little short, but she says no scratch, no snatch. You say look, it is better to give, but she says, be gone - creep. One night they spot you on the street in your skivvies, tryin to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are but they nail you, then she happens by and she says, Christ you look fucked, she says, hang tough. But you don't say anything.

You just think what a bum wrap for a nice sensitive guy like me.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 14 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 08:44:26 PM)

Quoted from asthetik:
Pakies.

As in like, people from the Indian subcontinent.
Ahhh, such as those hailing from Pakistan. Got it.

I'm glad it has nothing to do with fudge.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 15 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-21-04 10:25:19 PM)

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS It's so sad when people go off the deep end like that.

I wonder when the last time there was a murder in Wolfville was...
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 16 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-22-04 04:57:31 AM)

I'd love to be disturbed by this extremely common occurence, but I don't see what stops this from being a normal day.

EDIT: OH! It's because he couldn't get to school! My condolences dude.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 07:48:41 PM)

Heh...I'm pretty damn glad I don't live in a place where a double murder suicide is a common daily occurance. I might lose all faith in humanity or something.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 18 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 07:53:50 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Heh...I'm pretty damn glad I don't live in a place where a double murder suicide is a common daily occurance. I might lose all faith in humanity or something.

Are you serious, kayte? I'm envious of you, I lost my faith ages ago.

Smile like you mean it.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 19 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 08:09:27 PM)

Yeah. I live in a place where each night on the evening news we are shown pictures of people around the maritimes who've hit their 100th birthdays, or 50 year wedding anniversaries. Stories about a dog who learned to open kennel doors and nightly let himself and his buddies out of their cages to roam around the kennel. Bears at the local zoo that eat their meals sitting at a picnic table.

Not pictures of people who shot their wife and daughter before killing themselves.

(Not to say this NEVER happens, it's just delightfully rare).
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 20 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 09:12:39 PM)

Here we get to see black-on-black crime in the news and cops use launchers to hurl heavy bean bags over 70 mph at evil-doers, making the streets safe once again as the MPD uses its non-lethal arsenal to fight crime in a humane yet effective manner, and make sure that justice is served.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 21 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 10:01:45 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Stories about a dog who learned to open kennel doors and nightly let himself and his buddies out of their cages to roam around the kennel.

I SAW THAT. omg I saw that on the national news! It made me smile.

Smile like you mean it.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 22 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-23-04 10:22:26 PM)

Heh...yeah I laughed for a good 5-10 minutes when I saw that. I was like "you go, dog. Damn the man!"
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 23 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-24-04 04:51:28 PM)

Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from kayte:
Stories about a dog who learned to open kennel doors and nightly let himself and his buddies out of their cages to roam around the kennel.

Quoted from kayte:
Heh...yeah I laughed for a good 5-10 minutes when I saw that. I was like "you go, dog. Damn the man!"
They all still got put to sleep the next day, anyways... MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 24 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-24-04 05:01:17 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from kayte:

Quoted from kayte:
They all still got put to sleep the next day, anyways... MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

No they didn't. They're now in maximum security at the shelter-there's a camera on the dog who broke out 24/7 and someone comes in the check on them every hour.

Smile like you mean it.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2902 | Total Posts: 40 ]