Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > September 11 - Is it okay for me to create another thread? - Two > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 662 | Total Posts: 8 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 09-11-02 07:56:06 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Part two of the series:

I found this at the Oxford Telegraph site on a report that I think might have now been covered up after its seemingly damning report of the American public.

Quoted from The Oxford Telegraph:
September 11 Report, new Theory on Disaster
15-July-2002

The New York Police Department, in a joint investigation with the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Statistics in the United States have issued a report, which, if correct, takes considerable responsibility away from the terrorist hijackers of September 11. In fact, the entire September 11 catastrophe might end up being a comedy gala of mistakes which led to an entire nation in state of mourning and patriotic stupor.

On the 13th of July in a much anticipated announcement, Phil Clement, the head investigator, explained that it may have been the passengers of flight 93, the first plane to hit the twin towers that fateful Tuesday morning, who caused the disaster.

The black box of flight 93, found at ground zero in the early days of December last year, has been at the heart of the investigation. The voice of one terrorist, identity unknown, is clearly heard in parts, although investigators added bits of static during the conversation to make it sound more dramatic. What is clearly heard is this:

".... 'a'jeed's got the bomb... New York... do it if you ever want to see your family again... just co-operate... no-one gets...own up, understand... terrorist picnic... turbulence... coleslaw"

Further investigation of known terrorist websites revealed a shocking theory. The International Terrorist Organisation had organised its "5th Annual Terrorist Barbeque Picnic" for September 13 (the theme was going to be beards) and the terrorists were getting there the only way a terrorist knows how. The pilot was advised to keep quiet about the hijack however, as the plane headed towards the New York airport, the pilot used the intercom to announce to the passengers: "Now making an unscheduled stop in New York City, the local time is 8:44 and the weather will be fine with an expected top of help there is some Arab in here with a box cutter".

Chaos immediately broke out on the plane, the terrorists herded the passengers to the back of the plane but watched helplessly as many tried to make phone calls on cell phones, despite the fact that the seatbelt sign was on and all electronical devices were prohibited from use. The phones immediately had an effect on the plane, wiping the autopilot and resetting the course, right into the path of the Twin Towers. Of course, once hijackers on other planes heading towards the picnic saw what happened, it was only a matter of time before they got the same idea and tried to find the nearest national landmark possible.

The investigation is continuing, but, if this is true, it will be a red faced George Bush who addresses a crowded media conference. Oh, and I might I make a suggestion? Please, leave your mobile phones switched off.

Hmmm, interesting stuff. What I want to know is if the black box always survives a plane crash, why didn't they make the twin towers out of them?

Same time tommorrow.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

"Put your hands down my oanth and i bet you'll fell nuts" - Shaun Casey
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 08:48:52 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
What I want to know is if the black box always survives a plane crash, why didn't they make the twin towers out of them?

Because they are "OMG GHEY"?
So, this means that the destruction of the WTC is because of the passengers off flight 93 ?
Antpocas Final Fantasy Avatar Emporium - Always refresh, caches easily
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 10:13:10 AM)

well, the cell phone theory is possible..

but that all seems rather outlandish..

wouldn't put it past stupid-assed americans though.
Once I walked a yellow brick road,
Now only to sit alone.
My yellow feild, turning brown,
I stand gauntly, staring to the east;
Hoping for a glimpse of the fair child.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 3 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 06:51:21 PM)

Guys, uh...this is a JOKE. You know that, right?
"Wheezy looks kind of ugly" - Nail Bunny
"I think wheezy is damn fine. Mmmhmm." - Boutitben
"Wheezy is a kind, respectful young man." - Dimitrios
"I HOPE YOU GET CANCER!" - Wheezy
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 4 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 07:36:03 PM)

Not a very funny one...This is really sub-par. It's worthy of KoRT, perhaps.
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 5 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 08:05:11 PM)

I thought that, but if I had said something, I would have been jumped on like a small Chinese girl for prostitution.
"I always breathe normally in a 400 mile-an-hour, uncontrolled vertical dive. I also shit normally. RIGHT IN MY PANTS!!!"-George Carlin
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-11-02 11:33:54 PM)

I'm ROFLMAO.
Idiot HaX0rs
Idiot HaX0rs Forums
This post just wasted Sandy's bandwidth.
The Above Post Is Copyright John Lee 2002.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 7 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-12-02 05:23:55 AM)

Quoted from PsychoRabbit:
Not a very funny one...This is really sub-par. It's worthy of KoRT, perhaps.

Quoted from Tyr:
I thought that, but if I had said something, I would have been jumped on like a small Chinese girl for prostitution.

Quoted from johnleemk:
I'm ROFLMAO.

It's the third one that hurts. In My opinion this was the least funniest, I'll post todays and more opinions can be had by all.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!

"Hey Jimmy, I thought I saw you in the city the other day, but it was just some thin guy carrying a big sack of pillows"
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 8 (Originally posted on: 09-12-02 11:23:04 AM)

I thought this one was "sub-par" as Mike put it because of the big throbbing error in it. Flight 93 crashed in the field in Shanksville, PA. Not the WTC.
"Wheezy looks kind of ugly" - Nail Bunny
"I think wheezy is damn fine. Mmmhmm." - Boutitben
"Wheezy is a kind, respectful young man." - Dimitrios
"I HOPE YOU GET CANCER!" - Wheezy
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 662 | Total Posts: 8 ]