Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Linux Corner: computers for something other than windows? WHAT > The Sims 2 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 6788 | Total Posts: 43 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-13-04 07:42:06 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This game, simply put, is going to rock. It's everything the original Sims should've been. Better sims creation, better houses, better objects, better interactions, better everything! Here are a few screenshots I think portray how awesome this game is going to be.

Ah, to be a teen...

Little Jimmy's well on his way to becoming a sexual predator.

Should've used a SimCondom.

The Sims 2, now with manservants!

And gold-diggers!

You'll be able to paint any still scene you want!

Oh Emp, Vervet is so lonely. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

And that's just a tiny sampling. Check out the rest at: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/564/564180/imgs_1.html
Stormraider: Mr Big is 8 inches of tasty
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 08:26:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

The Sims was possibly one of the most addicting games I'd ever played when I first touched on it, but after awhile the "Whala cola chika lolol" sim talk got to me and I quit.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reply 2 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 09:14:37 AM)

Yeah, but it'd get annoying quicker if it was english.

This is looking great. It's time for a new one rather than all these half-assed expansions.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 09:30:01 AM)

I hated the first game, but I'll probably end up getting this one, even if not for me.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 4 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 09:35:27 AM)

the sim painting is pretty badass. ill probably try it out like i did the first one, hopefully it will hold my attention longer than an hour. i totally need to give my sim some negro man-slaves.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 5 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 09:40:39 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
the sim painting is pretty badass. ill probably try it out like i did the first one, hopefully it will hold my attention longer than an hour. i totally need to give my sim some negro man-slaves.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 6 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 12:43:16 PM)

Check out the houses you can build in The Sims 2:

And one awesome feature. If there's a couch you want to buy for your Sim's house, but it's an ugly color, you can change it's color! Or even the texture! Holy shit!

ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 7 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 01:27:11 PM)

The original was so addicting, I'm definately getting this too.

Though the aging thing weirds me out a bit. What if I just want to use the same person forever?
Maybe there'll be a immortal cheat/mod.

Anyone thinking Interview With The Vampire remakes?
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"On it's own this banana pudding is almost palatable. But without Nilla waffers it's just another one of your wretched culinary abortions! *crash* NOW CLEAN IT UP!"
- Stewie
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 01:52:24 PM)

Looks awesome, I'll have fun building houses. As long as they don't make 99,999,999,999,999,999 expansions.
GrahamStokley
3DB Will Set You Free

To fat to be a ninja. Must be a ghost.

Ballkicks: (+90 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-13-04 04:48:08 PM)

I have been waiting for this game to comeout since the first announced it. Hopefully they really will make the release date this time, it looks incredible...there goes my life.
"You wait up for me, I don't wake up for you. Would you like the company or are you sick of me. When your love lets you go you only want love more, even when love's not what you were looking for."
Mr Bounce

Ballkicks: (+95 / -37)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 10 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-15-04 01:51:44 AM)

Uhoh, a Sims that looks good. No longer will I have even a shred of dignity big grin
izzy: fuck you
Soccy: after my nap
"SHUT UP YOU NIGGER TERRORIST!!" - Flaming Arrow
"Department store computers are like mcdonalds hamburgers, squished up really small and full of shit" - Baggy_Brad
"I suppose I could forgive you, but that would probably involve giving a damn, and I'm just not prepared to do that." - uselessinformation
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 11 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-15-04 11:24:17 AM)

Looks good, and hell, it's not like I have much to do these days.

Brad's Wintry Journal 2
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 12 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-15-04 12:01:31 PM)

Also, The Sims 2 Body Shop is available for download at the Sims 2 website.

http://thesims2.ea.com/bodyshop.php

Download it, it's fun.
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-15-04 12:46:17 PM)

Coolness.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 14 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-19-04 11:51:16 AM)

It looks awesome, and it seems you can even grow weed (and shit on it).
Quoted from British Agent:

Though the aging thing weirds me out a bit. What if I just want to use the same person forever?
Maybe there'll be a immortal cheat/mod.
That's an in-game option, if I recall correctly.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/564/564180/img_1761598.html
The look on her face is hilarious.
jamers615
INTL Premium Member

I've had them so long I don't think I could live without big ones!

Ballkicks: (+43 / -34)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 15 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-19-04 12:15:56 PM)

I love the fact that you can do more than just the two floors in the houses. I don't know about you guys, but when I got bored with the Sims themselves, I'd sit there and design and furnish houses for the heck of it. I like that you can do the classic ranch house, or like a 3 story downtown condo-ish setting. I also love the aging, the original always bugged me like that, only little kids, or adults. The teenagers and 20somethings should be fun. Not to mention the old people.... I'm imagining my first building, an old folks home! hehe. I've already got my copy pre-ordered cause I'm a dork.
GrahamStokley
3DB Will Set You Free

To fat to be a ninja. Must be a ghost.

Ballkicks: (+90 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-19-04 01:07:01 PM)

I'm still shopping around for my preorder because I know someone has to have it a little cheaper, at least I hope someone does, or a lot of times places with have bonus stuff if you preorder so I'm still looking but I am definately getting this. Thanks for the Link FA, thats awesome.
"You wait up for me, I don't wake up for you. Would you like the company or are you sick of me. When your love lets you go you only want love more, even when love's not what you were looking for."
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 17 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-23-04 08:50:41 PM)

dance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolution
dance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolutiondance dance revolution

click them
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 18 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-24-04 01:40:02 AM)

i cant wait to BUY IT

in my own defense, it was a joke. an obviously bad and in poor taste joke. but a joke.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"

This reply was last edited on 09-05-04 10:27:38 AM by NNY.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 19 of 43 (Originally posted on: 08-31-04 02:56:59 PM)

Damn, the game's almost here. The last days of waiting will kill my nerves with excitement. The game's going to be great!

Good thing I pre-ordered...
- On Hiatus -
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reply 20 of 43 (Originally posted on: 09-02-04 11:02:19 AM)

HOLY FUCKING CRAP

I knew this was going to be big, but boy is it shithole big. Damnit, it may even be able to persuade me to actually boot back to Windows for purposes other than school! kekeke u give soj???
|\\/|1ch43|_ 84d|\\|4r!k 4 pr3Z 4 1iF3!!!!!11
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 21 of 43 (Originally posted on: 09-02-04 01:50:52 PM)

Quoted from Tonto_johnlee:
HOLY FUCKING CRAP

I knew this was going to be big, but boy is it shithole big. Damnit, it may even be able to persuade me to actually boot back to Windows for purposes other than school! kekeke u give soj???
Why would you boot back to Windows for school?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 22 of 43 (Originally posted on: 09-02-04 02:44:17 PM)

This game looks stupid. It's really dumb how they're focusing on the sex aspect of the game. It's only one or two steps up from Street Fighter Beach Volleyball or whatever that game was.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 23 of 43 (Originally posted on: 09-02-04 02:55:04 PM)

Quoted from ice:
This game looks stupid. It's really dumb how they're focusing on the sex aspect of the game. It's only one or two steps up from Street Fighter Beach Volleyball or whatever that game was.

I don't quite understand how you came to that conclusion. Care to explain?
Tonto_johnlee
U HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED TO THA LOGOUT SCRIPT ROFLOL

INTL resident asperger syndrome guy

Ballkicks: (+67 / -170)
Reply 24 of 43 (Originally posted on: 09-04-04 02:47:45 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:
Quoted from Tonto_johnlee:
HOLY FUCKING CRAP

Why would you boot back to Windows for school?

Despite what some Linux fanboys think, writing MS Word-compatible documents is not yet possible on Linux. And besides, my printer is incompatible with Linux anyway.
|\\/|1ch43|_ 84d|\\|4r!k 4 pr3Z 4 1iF3!!!!!11
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6788 | Total Posts: 43 ]