Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > I can't think of a good title for this, but I'm livid. (ps bunnies) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 7476 | Total Posts: 68 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:09:54 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So this girl I work with owes me $40 that I gave her 4 months ago. I just got a bill for $769 for my dorm, and I informed her that I needed it. Her eventual response was "If you had saved your money and hadn't spent it on fun and games, you'd already have it and wouldn't need the $40," and has refused to pay me back.

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE I KNOW IS A FUCKING RETARD.

So I get this message from a girl at work today.. "Quit harassing Amber."

(That's the girl from above.)

She always drove me around, and claims she spent atleast $40 on me in gas, so she shouldn't have to pay me back, regardless of me spending upwards of ATLEAST a conservative estimate of $100 on buying her food, not to mention a $30 fucking stuffed bunny rabbit because I felt like being a fucking friend. She's at work telling little sob stories trying to garner sympathy from people. This is the text message she got in response:

"How about not being an attention whore and trying to gain sympathy with your little sob stories. I am done with you, so be done with me. Quit trying to make me sound like a bad guy by forgetting to include me buying you dinner everytime you were "forced" to hang out with me. Go be white trash in somebody else's life, because I am not interested. I am not a part of your life any longer - quit including me in your efforts to look like a victim. There aren't enough good things about you to be this self-rightous. Be mature enough to drop it, please. I am not interested in a response."

I was in a good fucking mood all day, then I have to hear the bitch has been talking more worthless shit about me when I'm not even there. On my day off, she's talking shit on me, to the point that I hear about it AT FUCKING HOME. I. AM. PISSED. OFF. BEYOND. CONCEIVABLE. TERMS. I'm glad I'm leaving.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I gave her $40 four months ago. She said she'd pay me back the next day, she didn't. I didn't care, I let her take her time. I inform her when I need it, and this is the situation that occurred.
At last, you know what it means to hate. Now you're ready to be a king.
<Trofozoito> oh shit, my judgement tooth hurts!

This reply was last edited on 08-08-04 05:17:13 PM by IF0.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 1 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:20:42 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Nice guys finish when?
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:23:05 PM)

when the girls are sick of being beaten.

that wont happen untill well after college. so you just got to start knocking her around and not only will you get your money back, but you'll get some pussy too. then once you start noticing the girls aroudn you are more interested in sensitive guys, go back to being one of those and you can hopefully make a smooth transition. bonus points if you make a big deal about becoming a changed, better man, and let some woman feel like she changed you.

way to derail.... smokey started it.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:27:03 PM)

I'd buy her a box of active hand grenades just to say "still friends."
I really hope no one comes over here right now.
I just farted, see? And it really stinks.
This could be the end of my professional career.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 4 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:45:44 PM)

this is why you don't try to buy your friends.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:51:03 PM)

Dude, hookers expect to keep the money...
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:17:38 PM)

WHY THE FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU PAY $30 FOR A STUFFED BUNNY
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 7 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:26:21 PM)

40$, duder.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:34:47 PM)

I'm gonna have to echo IB's sentiments. You can get terribly cute stuffed bunnies for far less than $30.
Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
IF0
Administrator

Reply 9 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:37:45 PM)

It was a giant one. For Easter. 12-year old sized.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 10 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:38:21 PM)

you can even get her at totally cute live one for less than that.

anyhow, you cant use gifts against someone when figuring out a bottom line. its just not fair/cool.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 11 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:40:48 PM)

The part about the gift and food was just included in rebuttal to her saying she's spent money on me driving me around. I didn't even consider holding it against her until she tried to use that against me.
uselessinformation

Reply 12 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:43:34 PM)

Quoted from NNY:

you can even get her at totally cute live one for less than that.

Holy shit that's cute.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
IF0
Administrator

Reply 13 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:47:15 PM)

I want a bunny.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 14 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:49:27 PM)

This is a lesson on why you should never "lend" money to friends. If you're going to give money out, expect to never see it again.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 15 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 07:01:40 PM)

Quoted from NNY:

The one on the right looks like the spawn of Satan.
Anyway, kick her ass and then steal her paycheck/lunch money. That'll show her not to mess with you.
Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea
He swims so wild and he swims so free.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 16 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 07:09:15 PM)

Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from NNY:

Anyway, kick her ass and then steal her paycheck/lunch money. That'll show her not to mess with you.
Looks like the spawn of Satan if you hate cute things
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 08:06:11 PM)

Quoted from IB:
Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from NNY:

Is the one on the right blinking or something, or are baby bunny rabbits still ridiculously cute after being beaten till their eyes swell shut?
Creed's Breakup: Ironically reaffirming my faith in God.
uselessinformation

Reply 18 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 08:09:20 PM)

Baby bunnies are ridiculously cute in almost all circumstances. I'm guessing this one is blinking, or tired, or doing that just because it knows how cute it is, and not freshly beaten, though.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 19 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 08:13:40 PM)

Baby bunnies are boring.
I wish Smokey would chainsaw them.
I really hope no one comes over here right now.
I just farted, see? And it really stinks.
This could be the end of my professional career.
uselessinformation

Reply 20 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 08:25:32 PM)

I wish baby bunnies would chainsaw you. That'd be so adorable.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 21 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 08:40:18 PM)

Quoted from IB:
Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from NNY:

Okay, IB. It's totally cute in that:
a) spawn-of-satan-looking;
b) rabid-kitten-cross;
c) injected-with-steroids-till-its-eyes-are-swollen-shut
way.

Edit: tables
She was gonna be an actress. She was gonna be a star. She was gonna shake her ass on the hood of Whitesnake's car. Her yellow SUV is now the enemy. Looks at her average life and nothing has been all right since Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, waiting for Nirvana. There was U2, and Blondie, and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool. Cause she's still preoccupied with 1985.
This reply was last edited on 08-08-04 08:51:18 PM by Amphytrite.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 22 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:28:12 PM)

My now ex-girlfriend owes me $58 that I really need. Who knows when I'll get that. I feel your pain.
"Extreme Ironing combines the excitement of an extreme sport with the satisfaction of freshly-ironed clothes."
-from 'Extreme Ironing', Wikipedia.org
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 23 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:51:26 PM)

Quote:
Who knows when I'll get that.

Never.

And oh no, she can't be friends with IF0 anymore, she's probably crying. Why not just go all out and tell her she's not coming to your birthday party anymore?

Brad's Wintry Journal 2
IF0
Administrator

Reply 24 of 68 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 12:38:19 AM)

She used to talk about us getting married and shit, but now I think we're pretty close to hating each other. I calmly asked for the money, and she kept ignoring me 3 times, so I finally got pretty stern and that was her response above. It's gone downhill from there.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7476 | Total Posts: 68 ]