Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Internet Pesonal Ads > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 5957 | Total Posts: 78 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-08-04 01:27:29 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'll find your match.

Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically). What traits do you find attractive?

What personal habits of others really irritate you?

Describe your personality and physique. (Here is a good place to make up for not having a photo on-line or telling things photos can't tell).

Which virtues give you most of your self confidence? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Where have you met most of your current friends? Describe your social circle of friends.

What is your insight into spirituality, and how do you practice this belief?

Do you belong to any organizations, clubs, teams, or special interest groups?

Favorite pastime? Sport? Hobby? Diversion? Just what goes on Sundays at your place?

What language(s) do you speak, read or write?

If you could 'Do Lunch' with anyone, who would it be?

If you were to meet someone for the first time, what would be the "perfect" setting?

What is "SEXY"? What do you find "SEXY" in a partner?

If you could pick one super-human power (such as comic-book characters have) what would you choose?

Someone may want to say "hello", but not know how to get the ball rolling. Ask a question that someone can answer in their first letter to you.

Any additional comments? Is there anything that the questionnaire didn't cover?

MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY GENDER THAT YOU WANT
This reply was last edited on 08-08-04 06:22:12 PM by dramamine.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 01:50:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from dramamine:

Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically). What traits do you find attractive?
Someone who is amusing, not too caught up in themself, not easily offended, doesn't try too hard to look good. EDIT: Forgot intelligent.

Quote:
Always changing the song (skipping the track, changing radio stations, etc.) before it ends.

Quote:
Describe your personality and physique. (Here is a good place to make up for not having a photo on-line or telling things photos can't tell).
Physique: Skinny but not too terrible looking. Hazel eyes, brown hair. Personality: Sarcastic, but a pretty nice guy. Very honest, sometimes too much so. Above average intelligence.

Quote:
Which virtues give you most of your self confidence? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd make myself have better people skills.

Quote:
Where have you met most of your current friends? Describe your social circle of friends.
Most of my friends I have known for a very long time and am very close to. I met most of them at school years ago, with a couple exceptions. It's a weird group of friends; we have weird humor and manage to stay entertained while doing very little, but we go together great.

Quote:
I'm an atheist and do not practice any spiritual beliefs.

Quote:
I'm on a lacrosse team.

Quote:
Favorite pastime? Sport? Hobby? Diversion? Just what goes on Sundays at your place?
Music (writing, playing, and listening) and lacrosse.

Quote:
Fluent only in English, but I have taken 3 years of French classes and can read/write it for the most part. Speaking is another story.

Quote:
This is a bad question that has a bad answer

Quote:
If you were to meet someone for the first time, what would be the "perfect" setting?
Preferably in a group, because I tend to be really awkward meeting someone for the first time. After we've become acquainted, just about anything, anywhere would be fine with me.

Quote:
Someone who's themself. Not trying to be sexy. Make-up and excessive getting dressed up isn't sexy. I guess you could call me a naturalist, or something.

Quote:
If you could pick one super-human power (such as comic-book characters have) what would you choose?
Flying, of course.

Quote:
Someone may want to say "hello", but not know how to get the ball rolling. Ask a question that someone can answer in their first letter to you.
1. What are your musical tastes/interests?
2. Who's the coolest person you've ever known?

Male seeking female.
"Extreme Ironing combines the excitement of an extreme sport with the satisfaction of freshly-ironed clothes."
-from 'Extreme Ironing', Wikipedia.org

This reply was last edited on 08-08-04 06:49:00 PM by emtilt.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 2 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 02:07:14 PM)

Good sense of humour, attractive but not in a slaggy 4-tons-of-make-up way

interrupting people (read: me)

Skinny sarcastic asshole

edit: also sexy

i'd be less lazy

Through other friends, gigs, college, etc etc. I can't really describe my social circle, because my good friends are all very different from each other.

Agnostic, don't practise anything but I certainly don't rule out a higher power

Only NAMBLA

Playing my instruments

English English and English

Who'd want a gangbang with a sandwich you sicko UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

I.. don't know. Doesn't matter really, along as I feel comfortable with them.

All sorts of things

I'd be able to go invisibile.

SO UH.. WHATS UP? coal

I AM A SAD INDIVIDUAL FOR FILLING THIS IN
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 3 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 02:13:09 PM)

- sadistic bitches who arent fat.

- over offensiveness unless otherwise noted as joking.

-depressive, masochistic, introvertly anxious. Oh yeah...i love quiet places. Physically ? Sorta like a lumberjack...but with a mohawk.

-not really sure if i have any 'virtues'. If I could change it would already be changed and you wouldnt know now would you.

-the internet...and walmart. just people i solicite with. one i produce comics with, another i write screenplays. you know...stupid shit really.

-im a nihilist...i have no belief.

-Unless you call what me and your mom do on friday nights a special interest, no.

-pastime ? sleeping. Sport ? pool...(i think thats a sport). Hobby ? again, sleep. Diversion ? I publish a magazine. Sundays ? I sleep in and goto work.

what language(s) do you speak, read or write?

-english and a little spanish

-Probably Charlie Kaufman.

-im sitting at a table. writting. in my 'non-poser' cloths. you know, the everyday wear. and im at ease because i dont have work for the day. at a bookstore. where theyll let you sit and read for hours.

-agressiveness. decissiveness. strongwill. you know, sadistic shit.

-weightlessness.

-whats the most interesting thing you saw, but never wrote about? why ?
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 03:27:34 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:

I'm not really picky about physical appearance...as long as they aren't horribly deformed, I don't really care. Style-wise, I like indie/emo and punk rock. I don't think I could get along with anyone who doesn't love music and movies as much as me. Intelligence and a sense of humour are a must.

Quote:

Smoking, drinking, doing drugs. Trying to be a scenewhore.

Quote:

I'm fun to hang out with, and like to do things spontaneously. I like to get out of the house and do things a lot, laying around just watching movies/tv all the time doesn't suit me. I'm not the most fit person in the world, but I'm not overweight, either.

Quote:

I don't really know if I have any virtues. If I could change one thing, I'd lose some weight.

Quote:

I met the majority of the people I know now through either lj, shows, or they were a friend of a friend. Most of my friends love music and go to shows and concerts.

Quote:

I believe there is a higher power and I believe in heaven and hell, but I'm not a religous fundie and I hate going to church. I really don't care what anyone else believes, either, but I doubt I'd date someone who didn't believe the basics of what I do, simply because I think it would cause problems in a relationship.

Quote:

In school, I belong to Key Club, International Club, and Art Club. The only reason I'm in those, though, is so I can put it on college applications. As far as special interests go, I'm in a class that's a testing group for the art school that's going to be downtown in a few years.

Quote:

Reading, painting, drawing, ceramics, photography, movies and music are all my favourite things. Sundays I usually either hang out with friends or paint.

Quote:

I'm only fluent in English. I took two years of Spanish in school, but the only thing I can remember is "Hola, como estas?"

Quote:

Bam Margera.

Quote:

Probably at a show. There's always a crowd of people and good music, and if you want you can always leave and sit outside and chat it up.

Quote:

Lots of things can be sexy to me. Really skinny guys, or guys that are teddy-bear cuddly. Shaggy hair, a great smile. I've always liked taller guys, but it really isn't important. Like I said, looks aren't hugely important to me, and I'd take a less-attractive intelligent guy over a stud who doesn't know who Shakespeare is.

Quote:

The ability to read minds. (But not everyone, all the time. Just who I wanted, when I wanted.)

Quote:

What sort of music do you listen to? Have you been to any good shows lately? What's the last good movie you saw?
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:17:40 PM)

Someone attractive and adventurous who isn't a huge pussy. You're going to need to be able to party as well.

Ignorance and poor driving skills.

I'm adventurous, willing to take risks, and enjoy travelling. I get pretty bored with the status quo and am always willing to do new things. I have an atletic build.

My intelligence and good looks? I don't know.

I wouldn't mind being taller, I guess.

I've met most of them at school. They're always down for a good party yet aren't total meathaeds.

I'll have more time for religion when I'm old.

Yeah, soccer team, ski racing team, blah blah blah.

Soccer, auto racing, music (production and mixing).

I can speak English and Spanish, and read some German.

Hemingway.

Or Keira Knightley, because she'd be a great fuck.

Me taking out the insurgents holding her hostage with some nice headshots.

Um, an attractive face and a great body.

I prefer exotic women. Like, European girls with hot accents.

Flight.

Do you like to go clubbing?

Yeah, I have a big dick.
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 6 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 05:42:31 PM)

A woman.

Talking on the phone.
Asking me what I'm feeling
Telling me I have potential
Touching me without permission
etc.

Like lies? I'm built like Arnold!

My life to this point.

Work. I don't think they are a complete circle, and I have no clue how to describe them. I don't keep very many close friends.

I have no insight into spirituality. I am (slightly) sane and believe what I see.

Fuck no.

I like watching football and playing basketball. Sometimes I end up playing with the neighborhood highschool kids.

English.

If I could? Wha the fuck makes you think I can't do lunch with people? Anyway, Madonna.

Nobody should think about shit like this after high school. It doesn't matter.

It's kind of hard to describe but I guess I'd just say an independant tomboy with a hot ass. Something like that.

Telekenesis...I think I spelled that right. While my human strength is limited my TK strength would not be. I wouldn't be a super hero but I'd rob some banks from a distance. Stuff like that.

Why the fuck are you writing to me?

Yes.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 7 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:33:17 PM)

Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically). What traits do you find attractive?[/w]
I enjoy people who are passionate about things, who have a good sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously for the most part, are intelligent, and are trustworthy.

What personal habits of others really irritate you?[/w]
I don't appreciate arrogance and too much pride.

Describe your personality and physique. (Here is a good place to make up for not having a photo on-line or telling things photos can't tell).[/w]
Personality: Generally optimistic and fun-loving
Body type: Curvy

Which virtues give you most of your self confidence? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?[/w]
My ability to accept challenges and overcome them keeps me going. I would change nothing.

Where have you met most of your current friends? Describe your social circle of friends.[/w]
School and church. We hang out and insult each other all day long.

What is your insight into spirituality, and how do you practice this belief?[/w]
I think about and execute things rationally while considering basic morality. I have religion as a last resort to keep myself in good spirits.

Do you belong to any organizations, clubs, teams, or special interest groups?[/w]
Amnesty International, Golden Key Honor Society, youth group

Reading, partying, bowling, dancing, football, activism, rocking out

[w]What language(s) do you speak, read or write?

English and Spanish

[w]If you could 'Do Lunch' with anyone, who would it be?

Bill Clinton

[w]If you were to meet someone for the first time, what would be the "perfect" setting?

Bowling alley

[w]What is "SEXY"? What do you find "SEXY" in a partner?

Sexiness is knowing who you are and accepting yourself. If you have that, anything that you do is sexy.

[w]If you could pick one super-human power (such as comic-book characters have) what would you choose?

I want to fly.

[w]Someone may want to say "hello", but not know how to get the ball rolling. Ask a question that someone can answer in their first letter to you.

What are you wearing?

[w]Any additional comments? Is there anything that the questionnaire didn't cover?

I have a penis.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 8 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 06:46:36 PM)

-Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically). What traits do you find attractive?
Intelligent with a good sense of humor. Tall with semi-long hair.
-What personal habits of others really irritate you?
Fidgeting, when it makes noise. Loud gum chewing. Asking what's wrong.
-Describe your personality and physique. (Here is a good place to make up for not having a photo on-line or telling things photos can't tell).
About 5'8, red hair. Greenish eyes. Athletic build. Sarcastic.
-Which virtues give you most of your self confidence? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I have no self-confidence. My thought process.
-Where have you met most of your current friends? Describe your social circle of friends.
School. Mostly Asian, very smart and very funny.
-What is your insight into spirituality, and how do you practice this belief?
Polytheistic Christian. I'm more non-practicing.
-Do you belong to any organizations, clubs, teams, or special interest groups?
I'm in Pony Club and a member of the NRA.
-Favorite pastime? Sport? Hobby? Diversion? Just what goes on Sundays at your place?
Riding and on every Sunday during the fall, football is on-especially if the Eagles are playing).
-What language(s) do you speak, read or write?
English, Spanish, Latin and some Ancient Greek.
-If you could 'Do Lunch' with anyone, who would it be?
Kanye West.
-If you were to meet someone for the first time, what would be the "perfect" setting?
The zoo.
-What is "SEXY"? What do you find "SEXY" in a partner?
Intellegence and comedy. Physically, long hair.
-If you could pick one super-human power (such as comic-book characters have) what would you choose?
Being able to breathe underwater.
-Someone may want to say "hello", but not know how to get the ball rolling. Ask a question that someone can answer in their first letter to you.
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have three things with you, what would you want?
-Any additional comments? Is there anything that the questionnaire didn't cover?
Hey, pick me!
Um...male, I guess.
Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea
He swims so wild and he swims so free.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 9 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 07:38:45 PM)

emtilt:

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/preview/preview?search=1&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=2&total=1000&adid=personals-1080612098-857125&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=1&speed=2&advanced=&primary=&searchname=

Tazzo:
http://www.adpost.com/uk/personals/847/
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 10 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 09:22:54 PM)

Goatstack:

http://www.altmatch.com/alt/qsearch/showprofile.asp?SID=4F0D3B17-9C4C-438A-A908-B7638FDC1266&TrackingID=231699&Theme=3&UserID=46434B47494E4D&RN=12164&POS=53&Handle=jamiej14

Lyle:

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/profile.php?id=405
This reply was last edited on 08-08-04 09:34:05 PM by dramamine.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 11 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:04:59 PM)

Asthetik:

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/preview/preview?search=1&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=2&total=1000&adid=personals-1080790276-303249&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=1&speed=2&advanced=&primary=&searchname=

Smokey:

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/preview/preview?search=1&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=19&total=1000&adid=personals-1089757595-915279&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=1&speed=2&advanced=&primary=&searchname=
the only problem would be who would drive home! *rimshot*
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 12 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:37:36 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Goatstack:

looks more like a james then a jamie...heh
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reply 13 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:41:37 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Lyle:

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/profile.php?id=405

Really, I'm flattered but...
Quoted from Lyle:
Lots of things can be sexy to me. Really skinny guys, or guys that are teddy-bear cuddly. Shaggy hair, a great smile. I've always liked taller guys, but it really isn't important. Like I said, looks aren't hugely important to me, and I'd take a less-attractive intelligent guy over a stud who doesn't know who Shakespeare is.

Men, please.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 14 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:45:14 PM)

A funny, passionate, perverted, low-maintenance, attractive, intelligent, honest, caring woman.

Being stupid, uneducated
No humor
Arrogance
Being superficial

Personality: Sardonic, neurotic, intelligent wiseass. But I'm also very sensitive and caring. Crazy, huh?
Body: Average height, slim build, but not very muscular. The "Nerd Physique."

Virtues: My intelligence and wit.
Change one thing: Physically, my jaw. Mentally, not much.

School. I have four or five close friends and I've known them all since elementary school.

I have no insight into spirituality. I'm very agnostic, though I do have a wide-range of beliefs.

No.

Playing computer games, reading, surfing the internet, and lately I've been riding my bike.

English.

I assume you mean a celebrity or a person I couldn't normally have lunch with. I'd have to say Joss Whedon. He's a funny guy and I'd probably be able to get him to spill some secrets about his up-coming movie Serenity.

At a videogame store, as we both reached for the same game.

Tomboyishness, good humor (preferably similar to mine), intelligence, big ass, medium-to-small perky tits, dark hair, open-mindness, and sexual openness.

Invisibility I could control at will. I could make my clothes invisible too, as the invisibility would be sort like a tiny field that exists around my entire body and moves and shifts with it. But not so big that if somebody bumped into me, part of their arm would disappear.

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

Maybe.

FEMALE!
Stormraider: Mr Big is 8 inches of tasty
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 15 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 10:59:50 PM)

Zippo:
http://personals.yahoo.com/us/preview/preview?search=1&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=11&total=1000&adid=personals-1083787566-743815&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=1&speed=2&advanced=&primary=&searchname=

Amphytrite:

http://www.love.org/love/profile.zhtml?pid=23961
Damn, NJ sucks to find men. Good ones, that is. Sucks to be you. I did find one that was incredibly good looking...I would have fucked him...but he was too "holla holla bling bling". You know. Oh, and no long hair out there either.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

Reply 16 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 11:05:45 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Really, I'm flattered but...
Quoted from Lyle:

Men, please.

You won't notice in the dark...I promise.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 17 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-08-04 11:10:40 PM)

Sense of humour, height, intelligence

Procrastination, arrogance, clinginess

Relaxed, fun loving, introverted. Tall, caucasian, brown/brown/average.

Education System/Friends of Friends

Apathy

Basketball team

Basketball, road trips, cricket, football.

English

Josh Ryan Evans

BBQ

A body that is taken care of and a devious smile.

Short range time travel.

Do you think these shoes match these pants?

Australian Female please

Brad's Wintry Journal 2
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 18 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 12:17:47 AM)

I'd hit it.

Wellesley is the next town over from where I live, actually.
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reply 19 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 12:49:11 AM)

Someone intelligent, carrying a conversation is very important to me. My girl will have to be both sensible and with a sense of humor, I love to walk, run, sit, or just gernerally be with someone and talk. Going places to do things that we can talk over and have a good time is always my favorite type of date, instead of something like a movie where you can't talk. I'd rather go play mini-golf, bumper cars, or rent a boat and go fishing or something.
(Smart and fun, she has to be)

To be honest with myself, I get really irritated by people that point out my mistakes, or correct me. I used to be an outright jackass when I was younger but I realized how big of an asshole I was, and have been working on it for about 8 years, getting better, but I'm still not perfect. I get bothered by someone who talks too loud too... I like her to communicate, but dont raise your voice more than neccesary.
That just bugs me.

Medium build, 5'-11" with thick curly hair. I try to think of myself as entertaining (not always funny in so many words, but I get people to smile alot in person). I probably think too much, but some people respect that, I'm very philosophical. Gotta have a girl that is reasonable and sensible, and likes to talk, but not too much.
I'm also really good at pissing people off really quick and making very bad first impressions, not a trait that I particularly admire.
For testimony to this, just ask ETH. She thinks I'm scum of the earth, but I'm not as bad as I seem to her.

My strongest virtues are logic and quick wit, the wit can make me seem funny at times. My mouth is also about two ticks ahead of my brain sometimes, and I make a jackass of myself more times than I'd like. That is what I would change.

Beaches. Beach parties, beach clubs. I like the beach, the water, and the waves. I live in Dallas, the ultimate irony, but I hate it with a vengefull passion. In september I'm moving to Tampa to live out a happy little life. Most of my buddies are musicians, roadies, and college mates from the CADD lab. (The only bill that suits my plate is the lab, I'm not a musician OR a roadie myself, but my father is)

I believe. There is almost no way I can explain my outlook in a paragraph so if someone REALLY wants to know, just ask me. The simple thing is I believe in a force that created the universe and set in motion the scientific laws and forces that keep it in check. ... touchy subject.

Not really, only the AIAS. (American Institute of Architectural Students)

English and muy poquito español.

President Bush. I think he is a better man than most think, his heart is in the right place, and he has a damn tough job.

The beach. Near the marina that has "my boat".

Cute. Smart. Sweet.

The ability to vanish, then re-appear someplace else.

What kinds of things do you like to do that entertain an inner child?

Life is about enjoying it, and helping others to enjoy it. Boreing people suck.

Does this thing work? lol
Ok, that's good to know...
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 20 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 12:59:50 AM)

A well-read asian artistic virgin with a few piercings and a couple tattoos that shares the same tastes in music that I do. I am not picky, honest.

Cleanliness. I hate it when people are filthy and don't clean up after themselves. I also don't like prudes and anti-drug attitudes. They at least have to be cool with me smoking the reefer.

I like to think of myself as a modern day caveman. I am rustic and primitive looking, and I somewhat dwell in a stinky room filled with the carcasses of my last meal. All that seperates me from prehistoric man is DSL.

Open Minded, Patient,

Concerts and bars. My friends tend to be open minded, but that is about all they share in common. We are a pretty strange blend of people.

A nice blend of science, faith, and spirituality.

Nope

Video games, writing, cooking, and partying. I smoke an abusrd amount of pot.

English

Jesus Christ or Samuel L. Jackson. I think they both would have some pretty cool stories to tell me.

Somewhere we had both just embarassed ourselves greatly. That way the ice is broken and it can only go uphill.

Acceptance, good sense of humor, long hair or dreadlocks, but mostly confidence.

The power to kill a yak from 100 yards away...with mind bullets! Probably the ability to pull props out of mid air. That would be so cool.

Is that ballot filled out as a vote for John Kerry or are you just happy to see me?

I don't trust women anymore.

Female
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."

"We all have the same thing. One lifetime.
This reply was last edited on 08-09-04 01:20:58 AM by Nickolati.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reply 21 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 03:41:19 AM)

Quoted from dramamine:

Tazzo:
http://www.adpost.com/uk/personals/847/

Hot
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 22 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 05:38:45 AM)

sure why not

someone who isn't too shy, but not someone who is too wild. i like sensible women, and of course ones that are pretty.

smoking, bad hygiene, bad shaving habits

i have dark brown hair, it is fairly curly but not black person curly, i have skin a tad darker than the average caucasian, i am 5'10'' and 145 lbs, so i am fairly slim. i wear glasses, and i have brown eyes.

musicianship mainly. i would change my flat feet.

mainly from school. some from the web, some from friends of friends

n/a

no. sadly.

playing computer games, playing the guitar, reading books. on sundays i am sleeping or doing the aformentioned.

english. and i can read and write britannian runes, but that doesn't really count.

a few friends.

in a nice park.

black hair, cool noses (haha), fair sized breasts, large eyes.

the power to move you. but seriously, immortality would be kinda cool

uh, 'what kind of music do you listen to?'

adequate cowbell level.

ps FEMALE
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 08:26:25 AM)

A nice face with a nice haircut, and full of spunk and energy, and she has to have a special look, i don't mind latinas or sistas.

People who are serious, and who are afraid to think & try things.

I'm passianote about my current hobbies, and i always have something cooking to spend my time on, i like beer & i'm pretty nerdy when i'm alone, but only when i'm alone, cause i don't want to annoy people like a real nerd.
I'm a tall blue'eyed european.

My ability to analyse a situation and spin it to my favor.
Times of acting akward, especially when you put i girl in the mix that i know i could score if i made the effort to summon my romantic serenades.

School and neighbourhood. They are pretty diverse, and each have another thing we can talk about.

I have a distaste for organized religion, and i hate hardcore believers.

I'm the leader of my own Biker-club,

Reading, watching Dvd's, movies, anything that comes into my mind, i'll always come up with something, and try to drag my friends into it.

I speak, read & write; Danish, German & English, and i understand norweigian & Swedish.

Der Adolph

My bed LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Originality in apperance & personality.

Ability to seperate myself into atoms, and then reasemble again at will. And i can mutate into anything i want when i seperate into atoms.

Favorite new wave band?

I dunno bring on the bitches

Female (and/or Midget)
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 24 of 78 (Originally posted on: 08-09-04 12:04:31 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:

Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically). What traits do you find attractive? Short, spiky black or any other color hair, Jewish, 5'11" or taller, lovely green eyes, tattoos, body piercings, and a smile that would charm the devil. Oh yeah, lean, yet muscular body type. Kissable lips (like yours, or something around there).

What personal habits of others really irritate you? Spitting when you speak; loud, irritating voices; B.O.; bad breath; excessively loud snoring; nose picking; excessive ball scratching; any sort of lice, flea, or fungi...

Describe your personality and physique. (Here is a good place to make up for not having a photo on-line or telling things photos can't tell). I'm not *that* huge, and I'm not as complacent, stupid, or corny as I am online. I act the way I do online because it's online. Who really cares what you do around the net? I try to be an all-around good person. I'm pretty insecure, but my insecurity actually helps me put forth the extra effort to do things for people. I'm up for any activity as long as the majority of it is safe. If it's not, you should probably get me drunk first. I love giving advice, even when it's not wanted (I'm sure many people on here can attest to that). I always live to serve. I'm about 5'6", pretty big size, but my body shape doesn't show how big I am. I'm losing weight, anyway.

Which virtues give you most of your self confidence? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don't have self-confidence. I think that's a virtue. I can't "sell myself" to anything, and everyone around me says that's important. But I don't agree with them. I guess if I could change anything about myself, I'd change my perspective of people. They don't deserve half the slack I give them most of the time.

Where have you met most of your current friends? Describe your social circle of friends. I met my two best friends in the theatre club in college. For the most part, we were in groups of people talking, and we realized we get along really well. We all like going out to movies and other places to hang out, eating good food, talking about whatever comes to mind. We enjoy nonsense. Nonsense is good sense.

What is your insight into spirituality, and how do you practice this belief? I'm a Christian. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be. I also do not go around trying to convert people because I don't think that is my role in the Christian faith. I do try my best to be a good person so that I can be an example of what a good Christian is for others. But I do make mistakes, and I admit to people that I do. I'm not ashamed of them; I just live my life and try my best to do what I think I'm supposed to. I'm also not repelled at hanging out with anyone who doesn't share my beliefs. It's whatever, seriously.

Do you belong to any organizations, clubs, teams, or special interest groups? ACTING IS MY LIFE. I also like human interest groups, such as Amnesty International and Habitat for Humanity. I'm in an anime society, but I'm not a fanatic about it or anything. I just enjoy watching it.

Favorite pastime? Sport? Hobby? Diversion? Just what goes on Sundays at your place? I love reading, writing, watching TV (cartoons, specifically), and chilling. I'll go out if asked, but otherwise, I'm an indoorsy person.

What language(s) do you speak, read or write? I can read Spanish fairly well.

If you could 'Do Lunch' with anyone, who would it be? I don't know...

If you were to meet someone for the first time, what would be the "perfect" setting? I don't think about things like that... I guess a party or some other social gathering.

What is "SEXY"? What do you find "SEXY" in a partner? Sexy is relative. I find a partner who is as interested in me as I will be in them sexy. And I like people who are themselves, regardless of the consequences. They give me strength, since I'm a girlie ma-- ...girl.

If you could pick one super-human power (such as comic-book characters have) what would you choose? I'd choose telekinesis because I'm really lazy.

Someone may want to say "hello", but not know how to get the ball rolling. Ask a question that someone can answer in their first letter to you. Who are you, dude?

Any additional comments? Is there anything that the questionnaire didn't cover? Nope.

MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY GENDER THAT YOU WANT male, plz

I love quoting Sarah in my sig.
dramamine: I'd hate to own a home or buy some children and then have her split.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5957 | Total Posts: 78 ]