Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > A dream I just remembered.... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1959 | Total Posts: 29 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-25-04 03:21:36 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Me and some friends were like suddenly under a rising Nazi Germany or something wild like that, and Hitler called for an interview with each of us... We were sitting in a room waiting for our turn, he was going to call us in one at a time and interview us (in german... The dream was mostly in really choppy German, which was especially weird). He wanted to decide if we were going to be in his like group of like ubermensch or something. We all knew how evil he was and didn't want to be part of it but like we had to try our best to make it for some reason i can't remember. It was terrifying. When the interview with me actually took place, it was like in a big dining place and Hitler was very festive and liked me.
I'm not really sure why I'm posting this. I don't really expect any replies cause there isn't much to say about it.

It reminds me of the book Europa Europa.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 04:31:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

fucking nazis.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 04:36:15 PM)

Was it a Nazi revolution, invasion or occupation?
D
Administrator

Reply 3 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 04:52:13 PM)

I don't really remember. By the looks of it it was an uprising. Like, the first one.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
Imperialist

Reply 4 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 05:08:08 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I don't really remember. By the looks of it it was an uprising. Like, the first one.

This symbolises that you are, or feel you should, rebel(ling) against some authority in your life.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 05:19:45 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from Dimi:

This symbolises that you are, or feel you should, rebel(ling) against some authority in your life.

He's probably rebelling against the authority that is his conscience because his conscience always tries to tell him what to do.

No, but seriously, I've always thought dream symbolism is a bunch of crap; dreams are just a bunch of random images and stories in your head that may or may not be related to real life.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman
Imperialist

Reply 6 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 05:26:32 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from Dimi:

He's probably rebelling against the authority that is his conscience because his conscience always tries to tell him what to do.

No, but seriously, I've always thought dream symbolism is a bunch of crap; dreams are just a bunch of random images and stories in your head that may or may not be related to real life.

I agree, I was just bored and I have a book on the subject.

Some images may be related to real life, or subconcious thoughts, though (f. ex. tie crawling into a suitcase = penis penetrating a vagina).
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Reply 7 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 05:26:36 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from Dimi:

or it symbolizes that he hates those fucking nazis... but deep down wants to be one.

fucking dimi.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 05:38:11 PM)

Do you know german?
D
Administrator

Reply 9 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 06:31:51 PM)

A little. Thats why the dream was in Choppy German. I just think its weird that my mind didn't make up german so that the dream had a flow, but instead like the whole time it felt like I was thinking to form sentences.

As for dream symbolism, I think dreams can partially contain symbolism and mostly contain a bunch of random crap my nutty brain can dish out.
Cause if a dream is just relaying a bunch of crazy crap I picked up during my day, I figure it can also be relaying my thoughts and feelings.
I have nothing to base that off of though, its just the way it seems to me.

I think the dream might be partially because I watched Euro Trip last night and I started to think about my german abilities.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 10 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 06:33:28 PM)

Quote:
I watched Euro Trip last night

Why?
Zippo279: I told IF0 that I had a sex dream about him, but that was a lie.
Zippo279: Because he was in one of those "I'm feeling sorry for myself" moods and I wanted to shut him up.
D
Administrator

Reply 11 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 06:38:10 PM)

My friends little brother ordered it on cable. We had nothing better to do, and I heard it had a lot of boobies in it.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 12 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 07:13:04 PM)

I think im the Nazi figure in your life. You can rebel if you like, but I will crush you in the end so what's the point.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 07:15:22 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
My friends little brother ordered it on cable. We had nothing better to do, and I heard it had a lot of boobies in it.

this picture proves that this is a lie. you can't like boobies dressed like this

Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 14 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 07:38:15 PM)

I dreamt I was on a Star Trek ship. I couldn't get laid so I masturbated off the stern of the ship. Suddenly, I realized it wasn't real and that I was actually an actor and I had just spooged all over the back of the ship model.

Some female came in and looked at me with a horrified expression on her face.

The producer of the show laughed it off and gave me a book of some sort, I don't remember what.
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Reply 15 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 09:49:19 PM)

Quoted from Pascal:
I dreamt I was on a Star Trek ship. I couldn't get laid so I masturbated off the stern of the ship. Suddenly, I realized it wasn't real and that I was actually an actor and I had just spooged all over the back of the ship model.

Some female came in and looked at me with a horrified expression on her face.

The producer of the show laughed it off and gave me a book of some sort, I don't remember what.

yea... masturbation dreams suck.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 16 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-25-04 11:13:49 PM)

I'm just glad I didn't get busted down to Ensign.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 17 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 06:53:42 AM)

Sup, Star Trek dream buddy?

Last night, I dreamt that I was slow dancing with James T. Kirk at some sort of United Federation of Planets gala. We fell in love. <3
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Imperialist

Reply 18 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 07:06:49 AM)

I had a dream where I was in a threesome with Captain Kathryn Janeway and Commander Chakotay. It was pretty arousing. But suddenly, in the middle of everything, I was sabered down by Samuel L. Jackson in a jedi outfit.
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Reply 19 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 12:38:37 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
I had a dream where I was in a threesome with Captain Kathryn Janeway and Commander Chakotay. It was pretty arousing. But suddenly, in the middle of everything, I was sabered down by Samuel L. Jackson in a jedi outfit.

see if you mix star wars and star trek, then you've got some REAL problems.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 20 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 01:57:09 PM)

You guys are weird, I haven't had a Star Trek dream in like a year. ew gros
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman
Imperialist

Reply 21 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 02:39:09 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
You guys are weird, I haven't had a Star Trek dream in like a year. ew gros

This means you are done with puberty.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 22 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 02:47:13 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
It was terrifying.

Why!
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 23 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 03:50:36 PM)

I've had dreams in German as well. By far, this was the most terrifying of them:
I'm sitting in my room at my computer, when the phone rings. I answer it. On the other end is the muffled voice of a woman who identifies herself as a representative of the 'consignment office' (well, that's what she said, but I still have no idea what it's supposed to mean). She then tells me that my form 27-4R is three weeks overdue and that there will be 'dire consequences' if I do not produce the form immediately. Naturally, I have never heard of this form before now, but I recognize a threat when I hear one. I tell her that I've never heard of this form before. She accuses me of being rude and obstructing progress, and then she says that, if I do not bring the form as well as a sandwich immediately to her, I will be arrested and used for medical experiments. At this point, I try to play along. I ask her what kind of sandwich she wants, but as soon as she starts to list ingredients her voice slurs so I can't understand what she's telling me. I ask her to repeat it, and she hangs up. In the distance, I can hear sirens. Minutes (or seconds, perhaps) later, I hear the sound of a battering ram against my door. At that moment, I have one thought: 'This is too absurd to be real.'

Then I wake up.

The dream was had during my first few weeks in Germany, so I imagine it was at least partly my reaction to the very difficult bureaucracy I was facing at the time.
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 29 (Originally posted on: 07-26-04 06:19:47 PM)

Thats outrageous.

I also remembered more to this dream. It started off in the German town of Kempten.

I doubt many of you have heard of Kempten, as its nothing special. It's located in Munich, near Dachau. During my visit to Germany, though, we stayed there one night in a hotel. The Hotel ran out of normal rooms, so me and two friends got a 2-floor suite at the top of the hotel. It was amazing.
Anywho, we were the very top floor of this building, and the suite was amazing. Instead of going out like I did every other night, me and my two friends and three other friends on the trip just hung out in our suite. Sometimes just hanging out the windows enjoying the view. Since we were so high up we had a beautiful view.
You can't really tell by that picture, but this Hotel was touching the town's square. I remember thinking how well I could imagine a Nazi rally going on in that square. I don't have a good picture of the square, but I was able to imagine it vividly, and I imagined being alive and in the Hotel during such a rally, watching it out the window, worried about the future.
This suite had a kitchen too, and in the kitchen we found like a crazy hidden door that led to a little attic room. It reminded me of something out of the Maus, as some where someone would hide a jew.

It was a weird little image I got for a few moments, but I just realized that this dream I talked about started out like that. It didn't include the attic room, but the whole hanging out the window watching the Nazi rally was all there. I realize that my two friends that roomed me in that suite were in the dream as well, as my friends that I talked about.

Crazy.

Here is a better picture to imagine the whole Nazi thing, but still it doesn't show the part of the square I imagined.

This reply was last edited on 07-26-04 06:28:03 PM by D.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1959 | Total Posts: 29 ]