Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > The KKK > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5186 | Total Posts: 65 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:14:30 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In August, the local Klan chapter is planning on having a rally in a town near mine.

http://wbal.com/stories/templates/news.asp?articleid=20603

I live in Hagerstown, a mere 10 minute drive from Sharpsburg. I'm actually very excited about this and am planning on going with a couple friends.

Not because I SUPPORT the KKK, oh no. It's because I want to play a couple pranks, or something along those lines. But as of right now I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.

Anyone have any GOOD ideas for some stunt I can pull at this rally?

(I'll take pictures!)
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 1 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:16:20 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

And as your body gets sprayed full of lead slugs...I wouldn't do anything if I were you.
Push the envelope
Watch it bend
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:18:31 PM)

are you black? get some black friends and go in klan garb, get up on stage and take your hoods off.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"There's not a lot of cursing, swearing, personal cuts, there's not a lot of put downs, it's not you know screen-fulls of you know "go to hell", it's just surprising."

--- John Allen about "Internet"
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 3 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:29:02 PM)

Quoted from Skizzles:
And as your body gets sprayed full of lead slugs...I wouldn't do anything if I were you.

I know half the people who are in the Klan, anyway. Living in a pathetic shit town gives me that sort of advantage.

Quoted from NNY:
are you black?

Mos def. not black.

Although, I was thinking of something along the lines of sitting there and eating chicken and watermelon, but that isn't very exciting.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 4 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:34:17 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:

Although, I was thinking of something along the lines of sitting there and eating chicken and watermelon, but that isn't very exciting.

Nor funny or original. Then again, who am I to preach about funny or original.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 5 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 09:35:40 PM)

Why prank them? When they tried to have one of these rallies everyone got all pissed off and wanted to go down and throw rocks and shit. The best thing to do is simply ignore them, cause what they want is attention.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 10:02:43 PM)

Ask them to explain their platform on immigration.
I really hope no one comes over here right now.
I just farted, see? And it really stinks.
This could be the end of my professional career.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 7 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 10:09:54 PM)

Prank them at your own risk, I'm sure they'd love to have someone to beat the ever-loving shit out of.
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
nimo

lvl 16 wizard, yo

Ballkicks: (+321 / -17)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 10:19:50 PM)

Do the Blues Brothers thing.
www.cincinnati.kicks-ass.net/nimo
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 10:31:45 PM)

Quoted from nimo:
Do the Blues Brothers thing.

Besides the fact that those were technically neo-nazis, not klansmen. Even though the lines are blurred...

Ah fuck it, get yourself a former police vehicle and storm em in your raybans.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 10 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 10:33:51 PM)

Quoted from Shady Milkman:
Why prank them?

For my own personal amusement.

Quoted from asthetik:
Prank them at your own risk, I'm sure they'd love to have someone to beat the ever-loving shit out of.

I'm not really concerned about it. I think the least of their worries is going to be a couple teenage girls getting their shits and giggles by 'picking' on them. That and I'm sure there will be crowds of people...enough to make either escape easy, or deter them from trying to attack us.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 11 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 11:16:58 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Why prank them?

Oh, then throw some chocolate pies in their faces.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 12 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-21-04 11:37:31 PM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Why prank them?

Horrible suggestion.
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 13 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 12:45:45 AM)

Call them "nigger-lovers." Makes signs to that effect.
This reply was last edited on 07-22-04 12:56:38 AM by Ballsack 5.0.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 07:50:39 AM)

Get some friends, infiltrate the crowd of Klan members, and sneak around behind backs yanking people's hoods off their heads.

Go dressed as medieval knights. Tell everyone you've come to fight the grand dragon.

Hold an extremely vocal counter-demostration with the main focal point being the KKK's inability to spell the word 'clan' correctly.

With the assistance of somebody very skilled with sound equipment, rewire their PA system and break in from time to time during the speeches with either loud gangsta rap or read passages from Charles W. Chestnutt's The Marrow of Tradition. Difficult to pull off, yes, but it would be extremely cool if it worked.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 15 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 08:30:17 AM)

Quoted from Lyle:
Quoted from Lyle:
Why prank them?

Horrible suggestion.

Horrible suggestion for a FUCKING horrible idea. I hope these are some super twisted sick motherfuckers, and decide to lynch you and your shitty attitude on the spot. I also hope your family is watching.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 08:32:33 AM)

I don't think you should do anything. Let the bastards have their day.
Stare on. Don't let her glance be too sharp.
Don't stop. Glances are a playground.
Stay around the sound of laughing boys.
Walk on around the table making noise. Stare on! Oh no?
I wanna turn the bathtub on and watch this house drown from the lawn.
I wanna turn this energy on.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 17 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 08:37:39 AM)

In all seriousness, unless you want to be the next kid found in the river face down I wouldnt pull a prank.
You can baptize a cat, you just need to use a burlap sack.

I want a sandwich named after me - Jon Stewart
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 18 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 09:10:22 AM)

As much as I hate the KKK, let them do whatever they want. Freedom of Speech I do believe in.
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 19 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 09:46:03 AM)

Pulling pranks doesn't infringe Freedom of Speach. It's only an infringement if the government does.

Of course, pranks might make you a major tool, so be careful.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reply 20 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 09:57:00 AM)

I'm jumping on the "this is a bad idea" train.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 21 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 10:37:48 AM)

Quoted from Spiff:
With the assistance of somebody very skilled with sound equipment, rewire their PA system and break in from time to time during the speeches with either loud gangsta rap or read passages from Charles W. Chestnutt's The Marrow of Tradition. Difficult to pull off, yes, but it would be extremely cool if it worked.

I actually know someone who could do this, but I think it would be far too difficult to do.

Quoted from tazzo:
Horrible suggestion for a FUCKING horrible idea. I hope these are some super twisted sick motherfuckers, and decide to lynch you and your shitty attitude on the spot. I also hope your family is watching.

You're right. It probably is a horrible idea, but so fucking what? Half of the shit I do isn't exactly what I would call a "good idea". There's no reason to get nasty about it.

At the very least, I'm still going to go and take pictures, even if I don't pull a prank.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 22 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 10:40:16 AM)

If someone rewired the PA system and just recited lines from the movie Coneheads, that'd be awesome.
Stare on. Don't let her glance be too sharp.
Don't stop. Glances are a playground.
Stay around the sound of laughing boys.
Walk on around the table making noise. Stare on! Oh no?
I wanna turn the bathtub on and watch this house drown from the lawn.
I wanna turn this energy on.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 23 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 10:41:59 AM)

Ride around the rally playing some Three Six Mafia songs. Then do a driveby.
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."
Tidus

Panda power!

Ballkicks: (+18 / -29)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 24 of 65 (Originally posted on: 07-22-04 11:20:43 AM)

Throw cans of black paint on them.
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5186 | Total Posts: 65 ]