Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Relationships and Questions... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 6090 | Total Posts: 89 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:10:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

INTL is a motley crew. The goal of this thread is to learn as much about everyone without getting too cheesy. I am sure that some of you have questions you'd like to ask other people, but never have for various reasons. Think of this thread as truth or dare, without the dare part.

I will start with some general questions for anyone who wants to answer them.

What people at INTL do you think you are like?

Who are you most unlike?

Who do you hate?

Who would you party with?

Who would you have not talked to if you hadn't gotten to know them here first? (for various reasons)

What have you learned about people from posting at INTL?
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:29:08 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Nickolati:

IF0, sobriquet (sp)

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

NNY, peach

Quote:
Who do you hate?

No one here. I can't get riled up over people I don't know. I like all INTL people, except the retarded ones.

Quote:

NNY, PR, GI, Nickolati

Quote:
Who would you have not talked to if you hadn't gotten to know them here first? (for various reasons)

GI, IF0, Emp. The only people I actually talk to.

Quote:

Shit loads. I've had girls tell me I know a lot about relationships and sex without ever touching them. A lot of it, learned here.

I want to add a question - Who do you admire?

I'll go ahead and say PR.
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 2 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:39:12 PM)

What people at INTL do you think you are like? Personality wise I have no idea. Music-taste wise Shady and emtilt. Well, jackmuleass is similar to me, but she's an offline friend so that's not the most valid answer.

Who are you most unlike? Probably peach. Peach is on my ass about everything, and I'm pretty laid back when it comes to e-bitching unless it's started by someone else.

Who do you hate? No one, really. Sure there are times I'd love to lodge my car keys in someone's throat, but I love everyone kekeke u give soj???

Who would you party with? I'm not a big partier, but Nick claims he gets along with everyone so I could make an exception.

Who would you have not talked to if you hadn't gotten to know them here first? (for various reasons) Pretty much everyone. I'm timid and wouldn't have gotten to know anyone here had they not IM'd me. The only person I IM'd first was Justin, I think. We all know how that turned out.

What have you learned about people from posting at INTL? I've learned that people in general are self-absorbed and moody.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:50:29 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:

I don't know, I'm kind of nerdy like Vervet, I like to be obnoxious like Tazzo, I'm a little like my boyfriend, I'm in the background like plenty of people, I'm emotional like Skye...

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

Probably anyone who posts at Heavengames and/or Something Awful. kekeke u give soj???

Quote:
Who do you hate?

Chimp, awkward_jimmy, TRC all annoy the hell out of me.

Quote:

Nickolati, Dimi, Zippo, Tazzo...

Quote:

I don't know, I don't really talk to anyone besides Zippo and Skye off the boards.

Quote:

People are really territorial about their messageboards and don't take kindly to new comers, but if you can take the ribbing eventually it lets up. Some people are mature beyond their years. Some people act their shoe size. It's all relative.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 4 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:58:19 PM)

Let's see, Tazzo, Kita, PR, ETH, drahnier, byc

Who are you most unlike?

flaming arrow, british agent, fisher, hessian

Who do you hate?

i don't really hate anyone, but antpocas, salamando, and hessian tend to tick me off sometimes.

nny, khan, arnok, the people in the first list minus eth

uhh... i don't get the question.

peoples lives are hi-larious.

Quote:
What have you learned about people from posting at INTL? I've learned that people in general are self-absorbed and moody.

omg yah rite fag lol
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 05:58:38 PM)

Quote:

By posting at HG and INTL and talking to people from the forums, i've learned that Americans aren't as useless as i thought they were.

I'm confused, because while i still think the American people are a bunch of dumbasses, i've found that like 90% of the young Americans i've talked regularly to online are actually pretty intelligent and have informed political views and stuff.

So it seems like ALL of you guys aren't subhuman morons after all, some of you are like us, some of you are BETTER than the people i know here.

It was so much easier to just hate Americans. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms."
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 6 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:03:20 PM)

I don't think that I am really like anyone at INTL. Oddly enough, I think Surt and Arnok are most like me.

Who are you most unlike?
IF0, Wheezy,

Who do you hate?
I don't hate anyone really, except Salamando.

I will party with anyone. I'd probably enjoy being around the following while intoxicated: Psycho Rabbit, Green Identity, Surt, Zippo, Arnok, NNY, and Smokey. I think I'd give the Canadian crew a chance, if they let me smoke their pot i'm a serial-killer :)

I probably never would have given Sandamnit credit as I always think most military people are meatheads.

Never judge a book by its cover. So many interesting people come the places you'd least expect them to.

Questions:
Zippo - What is your heritage?
Surt - You are hilarious. How are you so in touch with african culture living in Europe?
"She had dyed red hair, a forest green dress, and a pair of kitchen knives. She was the last time I ever saw a rose."
This reply was last edited on 07-19-04 06:29:39 PM by Nickolati.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reply 7 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:04:14 PM)

Quote:

You're an idiot.

Hell if I know. Jimmy to an extent, I guess. Mostly my plight resembles that of Sergio's need to escape the Ozarks.

Who are you most unlike?
Stoners from Nova Scotia

Who do you hate?
No one really. It would be pretty hard for me to get worked up enough to hate them.

I'd rather stay home.

Mr Excitable. Nice guy, got me through part of a summer.

Humans have an insatiable need to appear better than one another will do anything, including going out of their way to insult someone else, to look better.
I really hope no one comes over here right now.
I just farted, see? And it really stinks.
This could be the end of my professional career.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 8 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:05:44 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:

I don't really know. I have similar music taste to ETH and Shady Milkman.

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

peach, probably EDIT: And Vervet.

Quote:
Who do you hate?

No one. I don't care enough to hate any of you.

Quote:

NNY or Nickolati, they seem like cool guys.

Quote:

Tons about all kinda of things.
"Extreme Ironing combines the excitement of an extreme sport with the satisfaction of freshly-ironed clothes."
-from 'Extreme Ironing', Wikipedia.org

This reply was last edited on 07-19-04 06:20:04 PM by emtilt.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 9 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:06:38 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
Quote:
Who do you hate?

I'm pretty sure TRC and Chimp are the same. TRC = "The Red Chimp".

Most like: Not really anyone, but a partial match perhaps with Sunshine, Sandamnit, and as much as I hate to admit it, Science Brad.

Most unlike: Tazzo, Baggy_Brad, FA, uuuuhh, most others i'm a serial-killer :)

Hate: Science Brad comes closest, but no one here's really gotten on my goat, yet.

Party: no one. I don't party.

Not gotten to know first: everyone.

What have I learned about people: I'm still ambivalent on this. INTL certainly has a different social environment than most boards.
http://clevernothing.org
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 10 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:19:14 PM)

Spiff and Hasty Penguin, I guess.
Who are you most unlike?
Just about everyone else.
Who do you hate?
I don't know any of you well enough to hate you. That aside, Surt tends to get on my nerves at points.
Erags. He seems cool.
ETH and IF0. They're the only ones I know anything about outside INTL.
That all people are maniacs, regardless of race, age, religion, nationality, handicap or sexual orientation.
Who do you admire?
Vervet. She survived all that shit with the adminship and the whole Emp thing.
She's living la vida loca.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 11 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:28:22 PM)

I don't know...probably come pretty close to useless, mingan, and NNY and the like, on a social level anyway.

Who are you most unlike?

Dani. I'm not bubbly.

Who do you hate?

Problem here is that my hate goes on and off on a daily basis. I've probably hated you all at one point in time and then stopped, works that way in reality too. This becomes a problem when others hold grudges. I just don't have the energy to hate someone for a prolonged period of time.

Anyone...Nickolatis list was pretty good.

Who would you have not talked to if you hadn't gotten to know them here first?

Anyone. Unless they came up to me and immediately started a great conversation...I don't like small talk or getting to know people unless it's entertaining right off the bat.

Aside from some really big outdated words and geek catchphrases I will never use outside of this place, nothing.

Quote:
Who do you admire?
Vervet. She survived all that shit with the adminship and the whole Emp thing.

You don't have to, but I think you should appologize to half the INTL population for this. Just my opinion.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 12 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:33:10 PM)

I like how everyone says they're most unlike dani.

What's up with that?
"Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms."
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 13 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:36:08 PM)

She's just completely different from the general forum populace. In the way she posts anyway. She could be the poster girl for spank mag.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:37:27 PM)

Sukkit, drahnier & Hessian, and to some extent socratious

Who are you most unlike?

emtilt and most of the boring rich white suburbia premium members, i also don't like 90% of the people who post in the gallery

Who do you hate?

My hate isn't very long here at INTL, it's shifts from time to time, depending on who's annoyng from my perspective, you could check my old thread in RS for more info.

Anyone who's in the mood.

Everybody, i was a single refugee from the old AOMH forums, so i didn't know anyone, except that many were Hg mods

That the internet is a good medium to provoke and insult people
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 15 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:40:42 PM)

Quote:

Dimitrios, Shady Milkman, Erags, Tyr

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

Amphytrite, Sunshine

Quote:
Who do you hate?

No one right now, though I can pick a number from the HG forums i'm a serial-killer :)

Quote:

Dimitrios, Shady Milkman, Erags, Tyr

Quote:

No one, I talk to just about anyone offline regardless of their persona.

Quote:

Uh, nothing.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 16 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:53:54 PM)

Quote:

Kyrie.

And, uh, PR? I'm far more hilarious, better looking and have a superior taste in music, of course.

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

Stormraider, Skye

Quote:
Who do you hate?

I save my hate for real life, e-hate's pretty much a big joke

Quote:

GreenIdentity, PsychoRabbit, Surt, Sandamnit (TAZER PARTY!)

Quote:

I don't really understand this question.

Quote:

That just because people don't have the same sense of humour as you doesn't mean they suck
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 17 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 06:58:39 PM)

I'm like Soccy and Stormy, maybe. Phil has excellent taste in TV shows.

I fucking hate Kayte.
Kapn Xaos
OMG! OMG! LOOK its a Xaos group
Posting is now a bannable offence!

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+97 / -144)
Reply 18 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 07:22:39 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:

I have learned that people are very opinionated and will ban me if I make bad jokes or make puns that hurt someone's head. I.E. Dante, Wheezey, antpocas, and others.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 07:46:00 PM)

I can't think of anyone like me.

Who are you most unlike?

I am the anti-kayte, because I'm not a slobbering retard.

Who do you hate?

I don't hate any of you fuckers.

NNY, Drahnier, Arnok, Brad (the baggy kind) and probably Vervet and Emp.

I rarely talk to anyone, and when I do, that person is Vervet.

People don't know what they want.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 20 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 07:55:28 PM)

Quote:

How about who I get along with: Soccy, Shady Milkman, Dimi, PR, ice, boutitben, ETH, wheezy, awkward jimmy, some other dudes probably

Quote:
Who are you most unlike?

Surt (although I respect him, I think he's a good guy), Fisher, Devon, peach (sup kekeke u give soj???), Stormraider (but he's also a good guy)

Quote:
Who do you hate?

ERAGS. Not really. I don't hate any of you folks. It's fun to fight at times though, so thanks for all those times, random assorted guys.

Quote:

Soccy, PR, Shady, Dimi, useless, NNY, ice, tit, drahnier, wheezy

Quote:

ice and mr tit and soccy. we had been IGod forummers way back, but we never really buddied it up until the INTL. also ETH.

Quote:

Caprice sucks. But mostly, that you can find ways to get along with anyone if you don't just make a half ass attempt at it. There aren't really many complete douchebags. (omg myself not included self pity woe woe etc.)
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 08:05:17 PM)

Hessian, Dimi, Fisher, sobriquet, Flaming Arrow, ETH

Who are you most unlike?

NNY, Arnok, GI, Vervet

Who do you hate?

Salamando. Chimp can be annoying at times though.

Anyone who wants to.

Everyone. That's what's so interesting about forums, you can easily chat with people who would otherwise dismiss you if you met them offline.

Popularity contests are as prevalent here as in any high school.
My journal
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 22 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 08:37:59 PM)

Some of you may or may not agree with me, or wonder why the fuck I would say that since you don't know me, but keep in mind that these answers are as a result of me reading, not posting here, for almost two years.

Sandamnit because he and I have eerily similar tastes in music and GreenIdentity because we look and dress alike.

Who are you most unlike?
Probably FA. He and I are so different personality-wise.

Who do you hate?
I don't hate anyone, and really, no one gets on my nerves either.

No one. I don't party.

If I saw you all on a daily basis, I'd probably try to get to know ETH, since she seems to be the kind of person who would hang out with the kind of people I hang out with.

Nothing. I tend to try not to take life lessons from the internet.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reply 23 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 08:38:14 PM)

PR, sometimes Mingan

Who are you most unlike?
Pretty much everyone.

Who do you hate?
I don't hate anyone.

Useless, PR, Mingan, Surt, Zippo, drahnier, Stormraider

Who would you have not talked to if you hadn't gotten to know them here first? (for various reasons
Fisher, Nikolati, FA

About the people here or general stuff? Well, the people here can be pretty big egomaniacs and really juvenile sometimes. I feel like I'm coming to juinor high alot of times. Everyone is so focused on being right, it's really anal. But on the flipside, there are some really funny stories and interesting subjects from alot of people as well, this is why I keep coming back. All in all, I don't think I've actually learned anything from anyone, besides getting a view of everyone's personality.
Some folks might say
That I'm no good.
This reply was last edited on 07-19-04 09:07:44 PM by greenidentity.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 24 of 89 (Originally posted on: 07-19-04 08:58:36 PM)

Baggy Brad, Flaming Arrow, Wild Bill

Who are you most unlike?

All of the girls, obviously. Among guys, NNY.

Who do you hate?

Just those noobs that everyone hates.

Stormraider, first and foremost.

I'm really bad at talking to people I don't know.

Nothing comes to mind.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6090 | Total Posts: 89 ]