Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > "The Gallery" Moderator Election: Your Vote Counts! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1496 | Total Posts: 23 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
"The Gallery" Moderator Election: Your Vote Counts!
This poll has expired.
Tyr 12 votes, 27.273%
danielle 16 votes, 36.364%
emtilt 16 votes, 36.364%
Totals: 44 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 09-01-02 09:14:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

There have been three nominations so far after roughly 24 hours time, so here's the "election thread".

I've enabled multiple voting options for this poll, because some of you may feel as though two people are deserving and that may be the case.

This poll has been set to expire in exactly one week. As always, you are allowed to remove and change your votes, so I'll still be taking other nominations, if they come in and adding them to this poll.

If there's a tie when all is said and done, then hey, both will become moderators, even if two moderators are not necessary.

Good luck to all nominees and we hope to see you in the OMFG SUPER SECRET ILLUMINATI MODERATOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FORUM LOL OMG!!!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-01-02 09:19:52 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Best of luck to dani and emtilt... I'd love to moderate, but dani and emtilt are great people.

Hélas, even if I don't get selected, at least I've made one contribution.

-Tyr
"I always breathe normally in a 400 mile-an-hour, uncontrolled vertical dive. I also shit normally. RIGHT IN MY PANTS!!!"-George Carlin
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 2 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-01-02 09:55:48 PM)

Tyr is the man.
"I have nothing but the greatest respect for Christian fundamentalists, because it takes a lot of stamina and dedication to successfully block out all forms of logic and reason for so long." -Lowtax
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-02-02 10:34:40 PM)

Hmm, at present, it's a tie. I would have no qualms with sharing the modship with Tyr if it stays as such for awhile. Otherwise I wouldn't mind giving it up completely for him, because I know he'll do well anyway.
buck futter!
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 4 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-03-02 07:17:32 AM)

Like I said, dani and and emtilt are great for the job. I would be honoured to share moderation with them.

I am still intending to contribute to the forum.
"I always breathe normally in a 400 mile-an-hour, uncontrolled vertical dive. I also shit normally. RIGHT IN MY PANTS!!!"-George Carlin
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 5 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-03-02 03:34:18 PM)

Looks like I am out of the running, but that doesnt matter. Both Tyr and Dani are great.

are you confused yet?
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-04-02 02:55:59 PM)

My vote is for you Em, your stuff is great.
Everything that you could never say
Would never matter anyway
I took a hammer and two nails to my eardrums long ago
-Alkaline Trio
The Phoenix

Ballkicks: (+46 / -17)
Reply 7 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-04-02 11:33:31 PM)

Emtilt is artistic and knows about art and stuff like that. So he should get it.
Things are not what they used to be; Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real; Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me; To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn; I was me, but now He's gone...
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 8 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-04-02 11:51:44 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Good luck to all nominees and we hope to see you in the OMFG SUPER SECRET ILLUMINATI MODERATOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FORUM LOL OMG!!!

...which you always forget to unlock for me.
omg, i'm so lolol.
chambraigne: shampoo for your hair AND your brain.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 9 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-05-02 12:15:44 AM)

Quoted from jimmy:
...which you always forget to unlock for me.
sry dun lol
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 10 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-06-02 05:11:23 PM)

No reason two people should fail.

dani and emtilt, enjoy your moderation.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 11 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-06-02 05:22:15 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
No reason two people should fail.

dani and emtilt, enjoy your moderation.

Don't give up yet. You are only down by a few votes and the poll doesnt expire for a few days.

*hopes he wins*

are you confused yet?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 12 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-06-02 07:49:54 PM)

Quote:
Don't give up yet. You are only down by a few votes and the poll doesnt expire for a few days.

I sort of regret I ran now. Basically, for a week, you had to kiss ass for votes. It wasn't a question of skill (not saying you or dani doesn't have it, of course), but more a question of who likes who. Things you say in ID could affect your vote in TG. That, my friends, is the kisser of asses.

Sure, you may just call me bitter because I failed, but hey, I call them as I see them.

Quote:
*hopes he wins*

If you're going to say shit like that, don't go on about "not giving up" and whatnot. Spare me the social niceties.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 13 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-06-02 09:54:58 PM)

I did not intend that seriously in anyway. I apologize if you took it differently than intended. I agree entirely with the ass kissing part.

are you confused yet?
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 14 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-07-02 03:58:47 AM)

I voted for Tyr because he is the king of art. Obviously this poll is rigged for death!
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 15 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-07-02 01:05:35 PM)

Quote:
I did not intend that seriously in anyway.

So not only are you an asshole, but you make it a point to to be blatantly insencere? Thanks.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 16 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-07-02 08:04:13 PM)

Tyr wins by being angrier than emtilt.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 17 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-07-02 08:33:18 PM)

Hmm... it's hard to choose...

Danielle, Tyr, or Emtilt. Hmm...
*is Greek, nonetheless*
The Phoenix

Ballkicks: (+46 / -17)
Reply 18 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-08-02 01:18:49 PM)

Tyr, stop being so fucking uptight. He obviously meant that you do have a chance, but that he (naturally) wants to win himself. Sheesh.
Things are not what they used to be; Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real; Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me; To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn; I was me, but now He's gone...
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 19 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-08-02 04:03:24 PM)

Phoenix, as hard as it may be for your egotistical self to come to terms with this, he was referring to the fact that he wasn't being serious about "not giving up hope". I know it may be hard for you to be wrong, seeing as how you're so fucking pompous and righteous, but your illusions of granduer aren't going to last forever.
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-08-02 08:01:30 PM)

Can we get on with voting for emtilt now?
Everything that you could never say
Would never matter anyway
I took a hammer and two nails to my eardrums long ago
-Alkaline Trio
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 21 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-08-02 10:35:24 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Phoenix, as hard as it may be for your egotistical self to come to terms with this, he was referring to the fact that he wasn't being serious about "not giving up hope". I know it may be hard for you to be wrong, seeing as how you're so fucking pompous and righteous, but your illusions of granduer aren't going to last forever.

Umm...no, I wasn't. I was referring to the "hope i win" thing. Also, I do not understand why you are flaming Phoenix. He was not involved. If you have further problems with me, please use the private messages or start a thread RS. There is no need to take this thread any farther off topic. This forum wasnt created as a place for flaming.

are you confused yet?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 22 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-08-02 11:30:32 PM)

Danielle and Emtilt win!!! I now present you both with moderatorship and this image:

emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 23 of 23 (Originally posted on: 09-09-02 04:50:59 PM)

The stanley cup! I've always wanted to play hockey!

are you confused yet?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1496 | Total Posts: 23 ]