Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > I hate my nuts right now > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3969 | Total Posts: 41 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 06-29-04 04:49:07 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I hate them because i just sat on one of them. Most guys will know that hurts if you do it right.
Flaminsky
Fisher gave me +1 pity karma. But I'm still retarded.

Ballkicks: (+1 / -29)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 1 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 05:47:12 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Several years back I was running away from somebody whom I thought was chasing me(I used to live in a ghetto town) and ran into a pole that was leaning slightly.
I think one of my nuts is still squished, it sucks.

[haha sucks]
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 05:58:52 PM)

I hate how your kidneys hurt. Then you get that sick feeling and you want to just vomit and sit down.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 3 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 06:14:17 PM)

Good job! coal
I never moved a muscle when you came down.
:The Green Knight

Oh bleed, poor country!

Shoobies go home.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 4 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 08:49:36 PM)

Quote:
I hate how your kidneys hurt. Then you get that sick feeling and you want to just vomit and sit down.

I couldn't describe it any better.
Psychotic Astronaut
Background Forummers

Complete fucking idiot. ^______________^

Ballkicks: (+42 / -94)
Reply 5 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 09:38:15 PM)

At least there's no blood. I've seen a guy get sacked by a soccer player. He was bleeding like crazy down his leg and was hospitalized for a week. I never saw him again.
This is my signature

"Your vacuum cleaner ate my pants. There was nothing I could do" ~ Pepsi Commercial
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 11:09:51 PM)

I have a friend that played first base in baseball a couple years back, where someone slid into first as he was kneeling down to catch the ball...where the sliding guy proceeded to get my buddy in the balls with his steel cleets. My friend then fell over, blood all over his pants as he just threw up all over himself and on the ground.

Yeah.
Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
GrahamStokley
3DB Will Set You Free

To fat to be a ninja. Must be a ghost.

Ballkicks: (+90 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 12:52:20 AM)

I am so glad I don't have nuts. Just reading those stories made my ovaries hurt.
"Help! my Neopet is dying......"
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reply 8 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 03:41:24 AM)

How do you sit on your nuts the wrong way?
Sith
INTL Premium Member
Mango

Snake high score hog

Ballkicks: (+50 / -6)
Reply 9 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 04:35:41 AM)

Quoted from Angus:
I hate them because i just sat on one of them. Most guys will know that hurts if you do it right.

Ugh, yeah it really hurts when that happens. Better than being kicked there, hard, though like what happened to my Brother.

Quoted from GrahamStokley:
I am so glad I don't have nuts. Just reading those stories made my ovaries hurt.

Luckily for women, whatever else they might have to endure, there's very little chance of having your genitals crushed. or ripped off ... MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 10 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 06:52:22 AM)

Quoted from Sith:
Luckily for women, whatever else they might have to endure, there's very little chance of having your genitals crushed. or ripped off ... MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Try having your foot slip while you are one leg over a wooden fence.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 08:55:45 AM)

I was playing a basket game against a german team, and this guy around my size jumped for the basket and i stood in the way(as the only one, i can take some hits), and as he jumped i got his fucking knee in my groin, and i flew out of the court and under our own basket and landed on my back, with my nuts hurting like hell, i started to get the taste of iron in my mouth, and knew it was blood.......

PS. the guy got a free throw.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 09:01:55 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
I was playing a basket game against a german team, and this guy around my size jumped for the basket and i stood in the way(as the only one, i can take some hits), and as he jumped i got his fucking knee in my groin, and i flew out of the court and under our own basket and landed on my back, with my nuts hurting like hell, i started to get the taste of iron in my mouth, and knew it was blood.......

PS. the guy got a free throw.

Did you beat the guy to death with a tire iron after the game?
Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 13 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 10:07:18 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

How do you sit on your nuts the right way?
Brad's Wintry Journal 2
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 14 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 10:11:58 AM)

How do you sit on your nuts?
Monkeys are good people
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 15 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 12:29:38 PM)

Last year at band camp this junior percussionist somehow got his balls twisted around inside the scrotum..or something. I couldn't understand the logic, but I guess it just happens er...I don't know.

It was pretty comical though. For the rest of camp he had to sit out of marching practices and after he got home I guess someone untwisted it for him OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

Throughout camp we'd yell "ADAM POPPED A NUT" as he hobbled by. Oh good times.
I used to think life made sense until I started losing brain cells.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 16 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 03:05:49 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from Smokey:

How do you sit on your nuts the right way?

You sit on your nuts.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 17 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 03:57:20 PM)

A guy got run over by a tractor here last year. One of his testicles took up lodging in his stomach for a while. They had to staple it back in his scrotum.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 18 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 08:23:50 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from Sith:

That just made me want to throw up.
Or there's always falling off a horse and landing on a standard whose foot jabs directly into where one of your ovaries is.
I never moved a muscle when you came down.
:The Green Knight

Oh bleed, poor country!

Shoobies go home.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 19 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 10:10:55 PM)

Ive had nuts for 22 years now, and ive spent most of those years sitting. Im still waiting for an explanation of how you sit on one of your nuts.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 41 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 10:36:50 PM)

Quoted from EscalatorToHell:
Last year at band camp this junior percussionist somehow got his balls twisted around inside the scrotum..or something. I couldn't understand the logic, but I guess it just happens er...I don't know.

It was pretty comical though. For the rest of camp he had to sit out of marching practices and after he got home I guess someone untwisted it for him OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

I'm saying he twisted his vas defrens. I did that once or twice. It just happens if you get in the wrong position. It hurts like hell. I just had to sit there for a while and let it work itself out.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 21 of 41 (Originally posted on: 07-01-04 12:44:22 AM)

Quoted from Shady Milkman:
Ive had nuts for 22 years now, and ive spent most of those years sitting. Im still waiting for an explanation of how you sit on one of your nuts.

First you have to have fairly big nuts and a sack warm enough that your balls are hanging as low as they go. Then you just practice sitting rapidly until the sack flaps under your ass just before you sit. Then you've sat on your nuts, so you and your now paralyzed body will be spending the next 10-15 minutes on the floor letting out faint broken screams whenever you can manage to make any noise at all.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 22 of 41 (Originally posted on: 07-01-04 02:52:10 AM)

Poor Europeans
Brad's Wintry Journal 2
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 23 of 41 (Originally posted on: 07-12-04 07:38:32 PM)

Quote:

That isn't exactly pleasant for a male either.
jamers615
INTL Premium Member

I've had them so long I don't think I could live without big ones!

Ballkicks: (+43 / -34)
Reply 24 of 41 (Originally posted on: 07-14-04 04:22:44 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
First you have to have fairly big nuts and a sack warm enough that your balls are hanging as low as they go. Then you just practice sitting rapidly until the sack flaps under your ass just before you sit. Then you've sat on your nuts, so you and your now paralyzed body will be spending the next 10-15 minutes on the floor letting out faint broken screams whenever you can manage to make any noise at all.

Thanks Smokey. Now everytime I see a post from you I'll be imagining you with a nutsack down to your knee.... since you speak as though this has happened to you numerous times. Wow. Mental picture I could have lived without.....
"It's 7:54 i have to be at work for 8:00, that leaves me just enough time to do NOTHING, i can't even have an ENGLISH MUFFIN!!"
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3969 | Total Posts: 41 ]