Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > 14 year old boy has sex with really hot teacher! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 6414 | Total Posts: 36 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 06-29-04 07:18:42 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

http://www.wtsp.com/printfullstory.aspx?storyid=8738

She faces 30 years in prison. The 14 year old boy...well he's the coolest kid in school. Look at the woman...she isn't capable of raping a man. Cases like this I don't know how to react to...since obviously no harm was done. She was newly married though. *sigh* Ok she broke the law but...she's a slut and local, I mean I could get some of that! Now she has to go to jail for making a 14 year old popular.

They had her wedding/engagement pictures on another site...

Riiight...poor kid.
HK

A refreshing change from lots of things.

Ballkicks: (+116 / -8)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 1 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 07:27:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

30 years because the little bastard bragged about it?

The kid doesn't deserve what he got.
See the wonders of Europe for 30 Euros a day!

El pueblo unido jamąs serą vencido!
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 2 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 08:03:59 AM)

I didn't read the article, because I'm already familiar with the story, but we were talking about this on IRC the other day. I brought up the point of what if the genders were flip-flopped? Instead of it being a 23-year old female performing oral sex on a 14-year old male, what if it were a 23-year old male performing oral sex on a 14-year old girl? Surely he would have went to jail without bail to rot and get ass-raped by big, burly guys named Tex and Bubba, and would also be considered the lowest form of pedophile on the planet by almost every single person exposed to the story. People would simply be outraged. The girl would be subject to psychiatric examinations and consoled. Generally, everyone would feel sorry for the girl and condemn the man.

Now, look at this case, and what is everyone's reaction?

Oh, she's just a slut.

Fucking kid should've kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the ride.

I wish I had had a teacher like that when I was 14.

Now, if this doesn't speak volumes for double-standards in our society, I don't know what does.
No.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 08:19:34 AM)

Moreover, the situation is theoretically worse if the adult is a female and the child is a male than in the reverse situation. It's common knowledge that females mature earlier than males during puberty so you could add a couple of years to the girl's age. Still, as Sandamnit said, society plays it out much differently.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 4 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 09:08:46 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
I didn't read the article, because I'm already familiar with the story, but we were talking about this on IRC the other day. I brought up the point of what if the genders were flip-flopped? Instead of it being a 23-year old female performing oral sex on a 14-year old male, what if it were a 23-year old male performing oral sex on a 14-year old girl? Surely he would have went to jail without bail to rot and get ass-raped by big, burly guys named Tex and Bubba, and would also be considered the lowest form of pedophile on the planet by almost every single person exposed to the story. People would simply be outraged. The girl would be subject to psychiatric examinations and consoled. Generally, everyone would feel sorry for the girl and condemn the man.

Now, look at this case, and what is everyone's reaction?

Oh, she's just a slut.

Fucking kid should've kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the ride.

I wish I had had a teacher like that when I was 14.

Now, if this doesn't speak volumes for double-standards in our society, I don't know what does.

Hell, if the teachers are hot on either gender, I'd congratulate the kid for being able to get some of that; they're old enough to understand what they're doing, it's not like the teachers are raping the kids of anything.
Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 10:41:37 AM)

Yikes. Hot hot hot.

I gotta see if literotica has any fan-fiction up about this. Hot hot hot.
Woadie

Communism works in principle, and so do I

Ballkicks: (+52 / -11)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 12:20:25 PM)

You can't rape the willing. Stupid kid should have kept his mouth shut and kept fucking the teacher.
Ваш Бог мертв
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 7 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 12:24:51 PM)

A 14 year old has to know what she was fucking doing. If it was a male teacher eating off a 14 year old girl, I'd say the same. Besides, if it was consented, what's the fucking problem?

That said, gg kid. Oh, and she shouldn't go to jail, she should be sent to some other country, like, oh I don't know, Portugal. I hear the legal age of consent for the male sex there is 14 coal

I WANT A HOT TEACHER THAT GIVES ME A BLOWJOB GODFUCKINGDAMNIT
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 8 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 12:37:17 PM)

I was getting no sex at 14. Someone should go to jail for that!
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Dire Carrot
Witness Protection Program

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+8 / -23)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 9 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 01:40:08 PM)

I'd hate to be the husband right now.
Never misunderestimate me.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 10 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 01:47:44 PM)

Quoted from Dire Carrot:
I'd hate to be the husband right now.

He couldn't even measure up to a 14-year-old? I would never be able to show my face in public again.

If I was that kid, this would have been the single greatest event in my entire life. Why would he go ahead and ruin it like this? He must have known that if he told anyone, the news would have spread faster than his teacher's legs.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
-Denis Diderot
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 03:04:25 PM)

A woman can't rape a man, unless she's wearing a strap-on

you gotta get hard first, duh! :p
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 12 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 03:21:46 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
A woman can't rape a man, unless she's wearing a strap-on

you gotta get hard first, duh! :p
That's the damn truth.

The kid has to be pretty damn stupid. He was getting some from a pretty hot chick, and it'd improve his grades. THAT'S A FUCKING WIN-WIN SITUATION DUMBASS! YOU DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU'RE NAILING YOUR TEACHER!
digit
INTL Premium Member
brown shoes don't make it

Sharkbite

Ballkicks: (+49 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 03:57:31 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

Wow. I was hoping someone would point that out so I didn't have to. Thanks, sandy. +k.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 14 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 04:12:22 PM)

Is that the 14 year old in the pictures or is it the husband?

And DAMN SHE IS HOT
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 15 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 04:22:25 PM)

What a stupid, stupid kid.
Zippo279: I told IF0 that I had a sex dream about him, but that was a lie.
Zippo279: Because he was in one of those "I'm feeling sorry for myself" moods and I wanted to shut him up.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 16 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 04:50:03 PM)

lucky, but stupid none the less.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 17 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 05:21:57 PM)

That article was awfully short. I'd like to hear more about this.

Obviously, this kid wanted it. If he didn't, it would've been easy for him to turn her down. Unless he's developmentally challenged or something, I see no crime here. 14 is the age of consent in most European countries. I suppose it's about time we followed suit.
Zippo279: I told IF0 that I had a sex dream about him, but that was a lie.
Zippo279: Because he was in one of those "I'm feeling sorry for myself" moods and I wanted to shut him up.
Sith
INTL Premium Member
Mango

Snake high score hog

Ballkicks: (+50 / -6)
Reply 18 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 05:23:23 PM)

Harsh way of getting the point across that you're lousy in bed.

And yep, the kid is stupid.

Quoted from Sandamnit:

Well put.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reply 19 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 05:40:05 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

Well, yes, there is a double standard. But the question is "Should there be?" Thinking about this briefly leads us to demand equal punishments for men and women doing this. But there is a strong intuition, or perhaps just a prejudice, that a man having sex with a 14yr old girl is worse than a woman having sex with a 14yr old boy.

This intuition probably follows from modern preconceptions that men are almost always the aggressors in sexual crimes. Furthermore, may have the notion that rape involves penetration on the part of the aggressor, which a priori creates an asymmetry between the genders. Finally, there is the long standing tradition of sexual roles. Men have historically been seen as the seekers of relationships, while women play the role of accepting or rejecting potential suitors. Much of this has changed in recent decades, but it's still there.

Overall, however, I agree that the punishments should be equal or nearly equal in this day and age. However, empirically, I'd say that a man's relationship with a young teenager has more of a potential for abuse. Maybe in a hundred years that won't be the case. But it is today. By "abuse" I mean stuff like making threats if the relationship is revealed. I unfortunately know too much about this already.
http://clevernothing.org
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 06:01:08 PM)

I feel bad for the husband, how shitty is that.ot only did his wife cheat on him but she cheated on him with a 14 year old boy. Talk about a major kick to the ego she picked a kid who probably just had his balls drop recently over her current husband.
You can baptize a cat, you just need to use a burlap sack.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 21 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 06:10:28 PM)

If I was the kid, I would have blackmailed her to get more, rather than just go tell everyone. She'd probably be willing to do a lot more if you told her you'd go to the cops. She's DAMN hot. I had a teacher who looked a lot like her when I was in 7th grade. I wish she would have had sex with me. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Flaminsky
Fisher gave me +1 pity karma. But I'm still retarded.

Ballkicks: (+1 / -29)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 22 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 06:15:18 PM)

I found the one about the 40 year-old man and his male students(On the news here couple months ago) much funnier.
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 23 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-29-04 06:29:11 PM)

Quote:
If I was the kid, I would have blackmailed her to get more, rather than just go tell everyone. She'd probably be willing to do a lot more if you told her you'd go to the cops.

Dude, she was already having sex with him. Why would he want to be an asshole to her?
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 24 of 36 (Originally posted on: 06-30-04 12:20:52 AM)

Here's a CNN article on it (with new picture)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/29/teacher.sex.ap/index.html

edit: More

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

An eye for an eye has left the world blind.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6414 | Total Posts: 36 ]