Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Linux Corner: computers for something other than windows? WHAT > Who Wants a Gmail invite? - ALSO - IMPERIALIST IS AN ACCOUNT HOARDING FAG > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 10956 | Total Posts: 77 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Purple Haze
INTL Premium Member
[This Space For Rent]

[This Space Is Sold]

Ballkicks: (+60 / -12)
Reg. Date: May 2003
(Originally posted on: 06-23-04 08:25:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I have 5 gmail invites left, so whoever wants one, just post either your real name or a fake name and your current email address.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-23-04 08:30:11 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

There's a thread for this in RS.

Edit: That doesn't mean this thread isn't valid.
This reply was last edited on 06-23-04 09:29:00 PM by flaming arrow.
Purple Haze
INTL Premium Member
[This Space For Rent]

[This Space Is Sold]

Reply 2 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-23-04 08:32:31 PM)

Oh, okay. Sorry, I rarely look in RS at all.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 3 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-23-04 10:00:56 PM)

Hit me up.

antiami[at]dojoclan[dot]net

Just make up a name I guess.
Yeah...
Purple Haze
INTL Premium Member
[This Space For Rent]

[This Space Is Sold]

Reply 4 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-23-04 10:06:38 PM)

check your inbox.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 5 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 01:25:43 AM)

mememe!

Please.

britishagent@simtec.net

Name: Johnny Bravado (or something of that nature)
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made."
- Jean Giraudoux
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 01:35:53 AM)

Sunny Rodriguez
uno_in_a_million@hotmail.com

Thank you so very, very much.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reply 7 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 03:48:54 AM)

I'd like one as well; ninjaimperialist@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.
Smashing.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 8 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 05:59:03 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:

Thank you very much.
Fuck you, I already gave you one.
Purple Haze
INTL Premium Member
[This Space For Rent]

[This Space Is Sold]

Reply 9 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 08:06:25 AM)

British Agent, check your inbox.

Sorry, Sunshine. I'm all out of invitations for now. Perhaps Skizzles or British Agent can get you on.e
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 10 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 08:56:02 AM)

i was waiting for this to happen.

i have some too, if anyone is interested.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"if you mention john lennon again, i'm hunting you down" -- Drahnier[/w]

Tits are a tease, and fun to squeeze, but babies need them too!

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Imperialist

Reply 11 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 09:27:19 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:
Quoted from Imperialist:

Thank you very much.

I know, I just want more accounts so that I can get even more invites to hand out to INTL members.
Smashing.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 12 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 10:20:59 AM)

Stickied.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 13 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:05:16 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from antpocas:
Quoted from Imperialist:

Thank you very much.

I know, I just want more accounts so that I can get even more invites to hand out to INTL members.

fuck, i gave you one too, you fucking cunt. i should have paid attention.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Imperialist

Reply 14 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:11:53 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from antpocas:
Quoted from Imperialist:

Thank you very much.

fuck, i gave you one too, you fucking cunt. i should have paid attention.

Shit, I'll give it back to both of you as soon as I get the invites.
Smashing.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 15 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:20:15 AM)

give it back? i dont care about the codes, nor do i want your account, i just think its absurd to be hoarding accounts. you want to 'help us out' and give to the community, then why are you taking the accounts that other people could be getting, and they could use to give accounts to other people.

and if they choose not to give them to other people at INTL, thats hardly any business of yours. there are enough people with accounts, and few enough people here that we can seed the forum without your proposed account farming, thank you. you cant really claim to be all about helping everyone at INTL get an account anyhow, when you're blatently trying to take every account you can get your hands on. if you want a dozen accounts of your own then wait untill your first account gets invites and give them all to yourself.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Imperialist

Reply 16 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:22:57 AM)

Because I'm a sucker for power.

And I also only "took" two. Which, in time, shall return multiplied to INTL.
Smashing.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 17 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:36:36 AM)

Well, if anyone else still has an invite, I would be grateful if you could possibly share it with me.

Sunny Rodriguez
uno_in_a_million@hotmail.com
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 18 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:36:43 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Because I'm a sucker for power.

And I also only "took" two. Which, in time, shall return multiplied to INTL.

read my fucking post.

Quote:
you want to 'help us out' and give to the community, then why are you taking the accounts that other people could be getting, and they could use to give accounts to other people.

and if they choose not to give them to other people at INTL, thats hardly any business of yours. there are enough people with accounts, and few enough people here that we can seed the forum without your proposed account farming, thank you. you cant really claim to be all about helping everyone at INTL get an account anyhow, when you're blatently trying to take every account you can get your hands on. if you want a dozen accounts of your own then wait untill your first account gets invites and give them all to yourself.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Imperialist

Reply 19 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:41:28 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
you want to 'help us out' and give to the community, then why are you taking the accounts that other people could be getting, and they could use to give accounts to other people.

I take a little, and give more back. It's a win-win situation.

Quoted from NNY:
and if they choose not to give them to other people at INTL, thats hardly any business of yours.

I never said that.

Quoted from NNY:
there are enough people with accounts, and few enough people here that we can seed the forum without your proposed account farming, thank you. you cant really claim to be all about helping everyone at INTL get an account anyhow, when you're blatently trying to take every account you can get your hands on. if you want a dozen accounts of your own then wait untill your first account gets invites and give them all to yourself.

If I wanted a dozen accounts of my own, I'd wait for the fucking beta to finish. I'm not trying to take every account being offered here, I simply wanted another one to acquire more invites, which, as I stated earlier, shall return to the members of INTL.
Smashing.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 20 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:53:27 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from NNY:

you've taken more than your share. i doesnt matter if you give some back. you cant embezzle funds for wellfare and then say you're going to use it to start a company and donate a portion of your profits to charity.

Quoted from Imperialist:

Quoted from NNY:
and if they choose not to give them to other people at INTL, thats hardly any business of yours.

I never said that.

its obviously your #1 concern that everyone at INTL has their own account if they so desire. its going to be a week or so before you get any invites, meanwhile you've taken at least one that someone else could have had. your plan sucks.

Quoted from Imperialist:

Quoted from NNY:
there are enough people with accounts, and few enough people here that we can seed the forum without your proposed account farming, thank you. you cant really claim to be all about helping everyone at INTL get an account anyhow, when you're blatently trying to take every account you can get your hands on. if you want a dozen accounts of your own then wait untill your first account gets invites and give them all to yourself.

If I wanted a dozen accounts of my own, I'd wait for the fucking beta to finish. I'm not trying to take every account being offered here, I simply wanted another one to acquire more invites, which, as I stated earlier, shall return to the members of INTL.

read, comprehend, respond. dont see the forest for the trees, the sarcasm and examples i use are there to make a point. i dont care if you want a dozen or three, the point remains.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 21 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:54:22 AM)

Kurfung, stop being an account hoarding fag.

I'm going to try to get an invite from gmailswap to hand out to someone here.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 22 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 11:54:51 AM)

i have one left, if you want it.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Imperialist

Reply 23 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 12:05:50 PM)

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from NNY:

you've taken more than your share. i doesnt matter if you give some back. you cant embezzle funds for wellfare and then say you're going to use it to start a company and donate a portion of your profits to charity.

I'm giving all of the invites back to INTl. Way to miss the entire point.

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Imperialist:

Quoted from NNY:

I never said that.

its obviously your #1 concern that everyone at INTL has their own account if they so desire. its going to be a week or so before you get any invites, meanwhile you've taken at least one that someone else could have had. your plan sucks.

Oh, boo hoo, they have to wait a week. Instead of giving an account to one person, I give accounts to 12 people.

Quoted from NNY:
Quoted from Imperialist:

Quoted from NNY:

read, comprehend, respond. dont see the forest for the trees, the sarcasm and examples i use are there to make a point. i dont care if you want a dozen or three, the point remains.

The invites are not for me; they are for INTL members. Read my fucking posts.
Smashing.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 24 of 77 (Originally posted on: 06-24-04 12:07:43 PM)

Quoted from NNY:
i have one left, if you want it.
No, I already have my account, and already gave invites. I'm just trying to get more for the INTL populace.

KURFUNG KEEP YOUR GODDAMNED INVITES WE DON'T WANT THEM
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10956 | Total Posts: 77 ]