Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Greetings and Salutations! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1805 | Total Posts: 41 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 08-31-02 02:47:42 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's been a month since INTL was shut down with much fuss in between. It's good to be back and I hope that this time around, we can do things right and make this site better than it once was.

INTL v1.0 had its fair share of flaws and those flaws caused the forum to explode in idiocy (and yes, I accept some responsibility for that), which resulted in it being shut down in order to stop the idiocy. Although, shutting down INTL created more idiocy and allowed me time to pick out the people that really appreciated INTL and those that merely thought of INTL as a right, not a privilege. Well, now INTL is a privilege and it will continue to stay so for the rest of its days.

Since INTL is invitation-only now, we can now regulate the people that are here, thus eliminating trolls, flamers, spammer, and those that are prone to causing havoc and drama. They will no longer be welcome here and banned accordingly, without mercy.

If you can post in this thread, then I have personally approved you for full access to this forum. You can take that for what it's worth. If you don't care to be here and merely want to use this forum as a platform to bitch about what happened at INTL v1.0, you will find that you no longer have access to this forum. What's done is done, what happened isn't going to change, so bitching about it and/or flaming me for the decisions I made will not change anything that happened. I shut down INTL in bad taste and I realize that, so drop it and let it be.

Anyway. How did this come about and why the sudden change of heart? Well, I was talking to Izzy today about INTL, after a while, he made the suggestion of creating a private forum and honestly, it sounded like a great idea. And here we are. So you can thank Izzy, because otherwise this forum would not be up and it probably never would've come back up.

With that said, the following people have been approved, if you happen to talk to any of the people on this list, please inform them that INTL is back up and that they have been approved for membership. If you feel as though someone not on this list should be approved, post here and refer them.

If you look at the member's list (provided you are logged in), you can see everyone that's approved. Those that haven't been approved yet will not appear on the member's list. I'm going to be working on their permissions as well, people that aren't approved will no longer have avatars/custom titles and appear as "guests".

Code:
+-------------------+
| screenname |
+-------------------+
| Sandamnit |
| wheezy |
| doc |
| PsychoRabbit |
| Tyr |
| Izzy |
| The Phoenix |
| NNY |
| Sunshine |
| Flaming Arrow |
| boutitben |
| Dimi |
| ice |
| Magus |
| jimmy |
| Salamando |
| Socrateius |
| Baggy_Brad |
| Ztolk |
| danielle |
| Pluveto |
| Good OL MC |
| Fully_Completely |
| emtilt |
| The Hyper Duck |
| ColdLine |
| Stevo |
| TheShadowDawn |
| Guru |
| Stoffel |
| stew |
| Marcher |
| MeatLoafX |
| Mingan |
| Tartarus |
| Aetius |
| TerminusEst |
| Saladin |
| useless |
| Lovely Insanity |
| Vash The Stampede |
| Hessian |
| Chris91 |
| SetoKaiba |
+-------------------+

Welcome back, guys.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
This reply was last edited on 08-31-02 10:23:22 PM by Air Bud.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 02:57:38 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Oh, smiles, hugs, and kisses to all!
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 2 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 03:05:02 AM)

A few more things.

As far as administrators go, PsychoRabbit and Flaming Arrow are the only two thus far. Moderators are pretty open right now, so if you're interested, let me know through AIM, ICQ, or Private Messages.

This forum WILL NOT be going down when I leave for Basic Training, in case you were wondering. Since this site should pull a hell of a lot less bandwidth now, I don't think that it will be a major concern.

Also, a few weeks ago, I was informed by the server admin that he's not going to charge me an arm and a leg, since he's recently gotten a few new customers, thus charging me full price is no longer necessary. Although, I still am paying a nominal fee to run this site though.

If you're interested in donating, contact me privately and we'll figure something out.
This reply was last edited on 08-31-02 10:36:02 AM by Air Bud.
TheShadowDawn
Cautiously optimistic

Draggy

Ballkicks: (+82 / -11)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 3 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 06:47:13 AM)

I...er...

Wow.

It's actually back.
One day, I'll actually think of something worthwhile to put here.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 07:35:47 AM)

holy shitballs. i never expected this. i hope good things are in the happening this time around.
omg, i'm so lolol.
chambraigne: shampoo for your hair AND your brain.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 5 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 07:50:02 AM)

I am full of love and gratitude.

LOVE FOR YOU AND IZZY.

More for you, than Izzy. Izzy is just an idea man. But he still deserves a pat on the ass.
[size=2]"Wheezy looks kind of ugly" - Nail Bunny
"I think wheezy is damn fine. Mmmhmm." - Boutitben
"Wheezy is a kind, respectful young man." - Dimitrios
"I HOPE YOU GET CANCER!" - Wheezy
[/size]
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 6 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 07:50:07 AM)

Wow! This is Amazing. Thank You, Sandamnit and Izzy.i'm a serial-killer :)
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 7 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 07:57:40 AM)

oh and by the way...thank you sandy for the invite, and izzy for the brainstorm! this makes me teh happy!
omg, i'm so lolol.
chambraigne: shampoo for your hair AND your brain.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 8 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 08:38:19 AM)

Wait, since when did Sunshine want me bad?! Why didn't you tell me, baby!? You don't live THAT far away.

Sorry, back on topic.
[size=2]"Wheezy looks kind of ugly" - Nail Bunny
"I think wheezy is damn fine. Mmmhmm." - Boutitben
"Wheezy is a kind, respectful young man." - Dimitrios
"I HOPE YOU GET CANCER!" - Wheezy
[/size]
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 9 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 08:47:13 AM)

I didn't expect this either. Last night, before the was reactivated I checked here to see if it still had the "INTL is down for good. Have a nice day." message, but it said the page could not be displayed.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back! No better place than this for an excuse not to do my homework.
Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing... - Tool
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reply 10 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:43:43 AM)

Wow. Since FA is only giving Izzy a pat on the ass, I'll kiss the bastard later.

Thanks Sandy.
Suck my dick until your lips fall off
Don't make me ask again please
Put it down your throat until it makes you cough
Nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese
Green Day
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 11 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 01:35:56 PM)

i didnt expect to be on the list...
thank you for that

i'd still like to be a mod, BTW

edit:
Quote:
and those that are prone to causing havoc and drama

what does everyone have against drama?
they'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just a sun at night
and when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls
it's heaven and hell
This reply was last edited on 08-31-02 02:19:45 PM by drahnier.
The Phoenix

Ballkicks: (+46 / -17)
Reply 12 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 09:08:10 PM)

Fantastic! Thank you, Sandy.
Things are not what they used to be; Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real; Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me; To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn; I was me, but now He's gone...
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 13 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 09:17:21 PM)

Quote:
Although, shutting down INTL created more idiocy and allowed me time to pick out the people that really appreciated INTL and those that merely thought of INTL as a right, not a privilege.

For some reason, that sentence made me feel really good about myself. Not like "OMG THENK U", but like when someone actually compliments you.

As for Izzy, well, yeah. I'm *still* trying to get over the whole unborn fetal daughter thing. The doc says she's due any week now, and I *may* give her as a dowry to the Sandman. She's 31, and, if a CAT scan is anything to brag about, drop-dead gorgeous.

Sandamnit, I can't change custom titles. Is that intentional, or just something that you decided not to enable as an option?
"I always breathe normally in a 400 mile-an-hour, uncontrolled vertical dive. I also shit normally. RIGHT IN MY PANTS!!!"-George Carlin
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 14 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 09:20:46 PM)

If you lived in Texas, Izzy would of been hung. HUNG LIKE A HORSE.
"I have nothing but the greatest respect for Christian fundamentalists, because it takes a lot of stamina and dedication to successfully block out all forms of logic and reason for so long." -Lowtax
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 15 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 09:30:40 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Sandamnit, I can't change custom titles. Is that intentional, or just something that you decided not to enable as an option?
That should be fixed now. I don't know what the problem was. I was able to change Phoenix's title to "test", even when I unset myself as an administrator.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 16 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 09:58:19 PM)

Still not seeing it... perhaps I have to enable something in preferences?
"I always breathe normally in a 400 mile-an-hour, uncontrolled vertical dive. I also shit normally. RIGHT IN MY PANTS!!!"-George Carlin
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 17 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:03:01 PM)

Awesome. It feels so nice to look upon my colorscheme again.

I'll try and do my share and keep the costs down for the site, by limiting the files I upload.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 18 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:04:52 PM)

Your avatar=win.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 19 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:05:43 PM)

Was there ever any doubt?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 20 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:05:44 PM)

Yeah... I was so used to the old INTL layout that I was practically stumbling at places such as SO. It's good to have the familiarity and comfort back.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 21 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:10:26 PM)

Speaking of which, maybe I am hallucinating, but wasn't the "Change Custom Title" option below the person's avatar? Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly.

Not that it is a big deal at all.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 22 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:10:45 PM)

I believe it was..
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:13:06 PM)

I know it was. Sandy must have changed it.

are you confused yet?
stew

thick soup

Ballkicks: (+62 / -7)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 24 of 41 (Originally posted on: 08-31-02 10:13:46 PM)

My password recover is complete.

I've reawoken, mofos.
I am ahead.
I am advanced.
I am the first mammal to wear pants.
Yeah.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1805 | Total Posts: 41 ]