Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Goddamn mother fucking assholeish ignorant bastard cunt faced fugly bitches called fundies > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4606 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 06-07-04 01:23:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Today...*cringe*...has not been a good day for reason. I am blowing off steam in a semi-rant. I FUCKING HATE FUNDIES. With a passion of a trillion suns. I HATE THEM. If I was hitler, they would be MY Jews. Religous folk are ok when they have some sense at least. But oooooh no, not these creatures. Yes creatures. I no longer have any respect for any fundie anywhere. They are sub-human. Yes that's fucking right subhuman. They tossed away their one thing that makes them human, their ability to reason, and believe in fucking myths and will fucking harass the shit out of you and blast you with IGNORANT MISCONCEPTION AFTER IGNORANT MISCONCEPTION. Any fucking actual fact you return that isn't part of the utter bullshit they've been fed is automatically lies! Girl scouts are evil b/c they have a tie to planned parenthood! OH noes! Forbid they actually learn RESPONSIBLE SEXUAL EDUCATION instead of just being taught they'll get STD's and must not ever have sex until marriage. Because we all know that they'll listen to that.

FUCKING NO! They'll have sex anyways but not know what the hell to do to STOP the fucking pregnacies and as a fucking result of these fundies spreading ignorance the very fucking thing they hate about planned parenthood is what they are fucking causing!

Oh noes! Forget about science at all! Its a FUCKING LIE MADE BY THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTISTS FOR SATAN CONSPIRACY! Carbon dating, potassium argon? Ha, all good fundies know the truth! They don't work. UTTER CRAP

I want to take all fundies, of all creeds and eliminate them from the gene pool. They are what is holding society back. They are the ones propagating prejudices and social inequity. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!! Other religous people think for themselves just fine. But noooooo not these fuckwads.

*twitch*

I have rarely cried in despair over the lack of intelligence, but fundies must be stopped. I have put up with their fucking ignorant claims and how they spread everywhere for too long. They know all of modern science is a sham, despite how it brought us all this technology, they know the universe is however many years old their ideology says, they know this and that. NO! THEY KNOW NOTHING! THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDS BEYOND HOPE OF EDUCATING AT ALL!

I sincerely believe it is a diesease. Yes. That fundies have some sort of genetic or neural disorder that makes them fundies. It just can't be any other way. How could a human being give up the very essence that separates us from any other animal to blindly follow? No sane person would do so without question. And now that their personal god on earth, Reagan is dead they've come out in fucking flocks. I had 'witnesses' from 10, yes fucking 10 different religons (8 christian and 2 some other fucking mythology I never heard of) and try to tell me of the great and glorious GOP and the evils of the homosexual and scientific agendas. The first 2 times I politely dismissed them. The last 8 times? I spoke in a dark satanic voice and told them they knew not what the fuck they were saying and should leave this place now for they had soiled the Holy Temple of Reason and Intelligence and their god would not save them from my wrath. And then I slammed the door on them. DAMNIT ALL!

I really should start a grassroots counter-movement to this plague. Yes, plague. They are calling for pulling the faithful's children out of public schools where they are taught 'lies' about evolution and the big bang and filled with such foolish ideas as equality and intelligence and instead to be homeschooled by ignorant parents. This problem has already spread too far. Even into my own field! The other day I actually had to argue why the big bang was not a lie to a fellow astrophysics major who is one year my senior. Her response? Oh no, that's just silly. I'm joining this so I can start showing you scientists what the real truth is!

I suddenly knew why she was a very poorly graded student.

But see! It spreads! They are a disease of humanity! They will undo years of progress that was fought for and worked for and turn us back to the puritan days. This is not good. Half of this country doesn't even consider evolution even remotely true. Yes, that's right, half. The actual number is probably higher! More than 3/4ths or so believe in paranormal activities. Less than a third have any grasp whatsoever of basic logical principles such as the scientific method or any formal understanding of a given technical progress! And no! Those aren't made up numbers! The NSF releases a yearly to bi-yearly Indicators report. You can find it at www.nsf.gov a few links down. Why? Fucking fundies spreading ignorance across this nation! They are a fucking virus that copies itself into the first amendment and spreads their ignorance across the nation!

And I am so very close to just giving up. I always try to get them to think again, to show them how what they are saying isn't true and how they have been indoctrinated. I had a few successes a few years ago. But these new fundies are mutated. They are immune to logic. I am just so tired of arguing basic truths. Things that if they were not true modern medicine and computer technology and lasers--all of it would not even work. That atoms exist. That the world is NOT flat. That there is no international conspiracy amongst scientists. That ghosts do not exist. That objects will fall at the same rate if you ignore air resistance. That mass doesn't change on different planets. That light doesn't travel instaneously. That nuclear decay is exponential and is a constant rate for the purposes that it is used for. That a theory is not a mere hypothesis, it is the highest honor an idea can achieve and most of today's theories would be Laws in ye old speak. All these basic truths and more they reject without so much as a thought as to why they would even be incorrect except for the fact that they have read and been told it is so.

2 + 2 IS 4 DAMNIT!
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

An eye for an eye has left the world blind.
HK

A refreshing change from lots of things.

Ballkicks: (+116 / -8)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 05:43:47 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'll be your Himmler.
See the wonders of Europe for 30 Euros a day!

El pueblo unido jams ser vencido!
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 08:40:15 AM)

I'm writing a short story about how zombies walk with their arms extended because they just want a hug. All of the zombies are former fundamentalist Christians sent back to Earth in order to spread love, because they screwed up his message the first time around. Humans will just think they're like movie zombies, and kill them all anyway.
Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 11:21:39 AM)

Quote:
Less than a third have any grasp whatsoever of basic logical principles such as the scientific method or any formal understanding of a given technical progress!
That has to be true, and that alone makes this a much more frustrating world to live in. I can feel your pain, so just for you Brad, I will go out and sex up as many virgin fundies as I can.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 12:14:00 PM)

I've never met a fundie.

Once two girls in religous looking outfits holding books came to my door at 11am in the fucking morning and asked to talk to me but I just grunted at them then slammed the door in their face because I was hung over and it was really bright outside.
Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Take it easy, Take it easy
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 01:51:26 PM)

I've been accused of being a fundie, which is quite funny because I commit most vices on a regular basis and will probably be excommunicated in five years.

However, I do share your distaste for them. I can't stand anyone who is self-righteously hypocritical. On the few occasions that I have encountered them, I have been able to get rid of them with my knowledge of the Bible and theology.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
uselessinformation

Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-07-04 02:19:24 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
I've been accused of being a fundie, which is quite funny because I commit most vices on a regular basis and will probably be excommunicated in five years.

That's not really surprising, it's a vastly misused term.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
jampat
SPAM AND EGGS AND BACON ARE SO FUNNAY!

I am a huge fucking retard. Someone shoot me in the face or cum on my chest. Either will do.

Ballkicks: (+2 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-08-04 08:42:33 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
I've never met a fundie.

Once two girls in religous looking outfits holding books came to my door at 11am in the fucking morning and asked to talk to me but I just grunted at them then slammed the door in their face because I was hung over and it was really bright outside.

I think those might have been Jahova's Witnesses. When they appear at my door I like to answer the door naked and ask them to come in. They usually get upset and say they can't talk about GOD when someone is not decent. I'll get upset at that point and ask them what they mean about indecent. GOD made us this way (naked) so why is it so hard for you to accept that?

At that point they just leave. My intention in the first place. Extremity rocks. no pun intendid, I think.
Recipe for disaster...Macaroni&Cheese and diced SPAM. serves 4...CRAZY TASTYtm!!
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-08-04 12:09:29 PM)

We don't have fundies in Europe.

Well, one time I saw one dude on TV claiming that the sun circled around the earth because the Bible said so, but he was in that show merely to be mocked by everybody. Absolutely everybody, even the most fervent Christians around here.
-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-08-04 04:33:57 PM)

Quoted from jampat:
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
I've never met a fundie.

I think those might have been Jahova's Witnesses. When they appear at my door I like to answer the door naked and ask them to come in. They usually get upset and say they can't talk about GOD when someone is not decent. I'll get upset at that point and ask them what they mean about indecent. GOD made us this way (naked) so why is it so hard for you to accept that?

At that point they just leave. My intention in the first place. Extremity rocks. no pun intendid, I think.

Sure, dude. Cool.

I've never met an actual fundamentalist. I think I'd like to, though.
Champagne for my real friends; real pain for my sham friends.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-08-04 09:17:11 PM)

I have a friend who is from a fundie family. She's still got some wierd beliefs, but she's loosening up, I think. They're all really great people.

Still, I heard her dad talking Church business on the phone the other day. He was talking to somebody about all these people in the church that 'don't get it.' It being how pursuing happiness, love, or anything is sinful because all that should come as a byproduct of worshipping God. God's quite the jealous fucker.

Anyway, Winace (who has made some appearances at SPSW from time to time) has this site: Fundies Say the Darndest Things. If you frequent SPSW, you'll notice an old friend (Lysimachus) going toe to toe with the best from Rapture Ready.

This reply was last edited on 06-08-04 09:40:25 PM by Pascal.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 07:33:41 AM)

Quote:
"There's this guy who has NOTHING BETTER TO DO with his life than to peruse the Christian message boards on the internet, and lift quotes from people out of context and paste them on his site in a poor attempt to make us look stupid and ignorant...
It's a poor attempt cause if he really wanted to make them seem stupid or ignorant he should quote them in full context.

This site is hilarious at first but really starts getting frustrating after a while when they start talking like,
Quote:
"The fact is, once again, atheism has lost the battle of thought, has been run out of the market place of ideas and the numbers prove it."

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 11:20:53 AM)

Quote:
Anyway, Winace (who has made some appearances at SPSW from time to time) has this site: Fundies Say the Darndest Things. If you frequent SPSW, you'll notice an old friend (Lysimachus) going toe to toe with the best from Rapture Ready.

He posted a quote from Zippo on that site once, and she's not even close to being a fundie. I'm sure he's misquoted lots of other people, too.
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 02:35:02 PM)

Are fundies like hot catholic schoolgirls?
"That's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I was going to write about how I was going to take away women's right to vote, but that one is pretty obvious since nobody wants women to vote, except for women, and they don't count. - Maddox"
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 08:20:58 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Are fundies like hot catholic schoolgirls?

No. They are heidious ape/man creatures that are neither human, yet not not human.
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

-Blaise Pascal

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 09:57:11 PM)

Since this doesn't help:
Quoted from Science Brad:
No. They are heidious ape/man creatures that are neither human, yet not not human.

And at the risk of sounding sheltered, anyone care to explain exactly what a fundie is?
I don't think we have any of those here, whatever they are. They all get hit on the bridge by the shoobs.
I never moved a muscle when you came down.
:The Green Knight

<jota>listening to IF0 is like listening to that hobo begging for crack on the street corner

Smurfs are 2 apples high.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-09-04 11:54:30 PM)

Did you even bother to read my first post? It describes a fundie pretty damn well.
-Albert Einstein

-Blaise Pascal

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-10-04 07:48:01 PM)

All I gathered was that fundies know nothing of real sex ed, love God and believe the Big Bang was a lie.
And apparently that they're idiots.

<jota> listening to IF0 is like listening to that hobo begging for crack on the street corner

Shoobies go home.
uselessinformation

Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-10-04 09:13:58 PM)

Amphytrite, in this contetx a fundie is someone who takes a literal interpretation of the Bible. God created Earth in 7 days, it's only ~6000 years old, etc. etc.
They're typically hardcore right-wingers, so yes, they oppose sex-ed, and they're idiots.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-10-04 09:57:41 PM)

Quoted from uselessinformation:
Amphytrite, in this contetx a fundie is someone who takes a literal interpretation of the Bible. God created Earth in 7 days, it's only ~6000 years old, etc. etc.
They're typically hardcore right-wingers, so yes, they oppose sex-ed, and they're idiots.

Hey, I have a bunch of those down the street.
Thanks, useless.

<jota> listening to IF0 is like listening to that hobo begging for crack on the street corner

Shoobies go home.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-11-04 12:36:28 PM)

Essentially they oppose any and all education that doesn't give their particular deity all the credit for everything, and what useless said.

They are anti-rational education. They are the cancer of humanity.
-Albert Einstein

-Blaise Pascal

Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-11-04 05:26:07 PM)

I don't think of Chistian fundies are dangerous, unless they are in our government. In that case they are in position of power, and can force their motherfucking beliefs down everyone's throats, which has to be stopped at all costs.

The fundies that are dangerous (at least to the US) are Muslims. I don't intend to start any Islam bashing, but these guys are insane, and want to kill us. At least the Chistian ones are just regular assholes, not sucidal manics. All you have to do them is ignore them, and try to protect people you know from being influenced at all.

They are entitled to their beliefs, however irrational.
"Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet."
-Dave Barry
uselessinformation

Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-11-04 05:29:50 PM)

Yeah Dante, no Christian fundies have ever, say, killed doctors who perform abortions, or anything.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-11-04 05:39:21 PM)

Or bashed any gay people to death.
"Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 06-11-04 05:57:36 PM)

I never said Christian fundies aren't fucking retarded and ignorant of other beliefs, and there are always people in any group who cross the line of sanity, which with a group of fundies is an extremly scary thought.

What I mean is that compared to Muslim fundies breeding a culture of hatred, the Christian ones seem rather tame. At least most of the people that are reached in our culture by these Christians are comparing the beliefs to common sense and ignoring them. Well I hope they would ignore them, but I can't account for every fucking idiot who wants to bomb an abortion clinic.
"Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet."
-Dave Barry
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4606 | Total Posts: 53 ]