Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > ITT Vervet and Emp have sex > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ RAWR: 21555 | GRRR: 191 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 125 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 03:55:48 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

THOUGHTS!!!

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Passionate Apathy: Not just a paradox, but a lifestyle.
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 126 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 04:53:51 PM)

oh man oh man you know what would be even funnier? if vervet got pregnant! that'd be a larf.
Bon

Village Idiot

women: (+162 / -84)
drugs 1453 (0.247)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 127 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:02:15 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Science Brad:
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from themookish:
Wow...after years and years of new sex in his hometown Justin Cass finally realized that all he had to do was find a cheap Emo whore 500 miles away on the internet to get some.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!

PLUS I already knew this from a fucking month ago when VERVET TOLD US A MONTH A GO JESUS, I KNOW RS IS SLOW, BUT A MONTH? JESUS.

So...if everyone knew already, why all the hub-bub, bub?

Frankly I can't blame IFO at all. Emp doesn't deserve any trust or respect. At least not this emp and all associated with it.

Shouldn't you be doing something boring now? Oh right, you made this boring, boring post. Carry on with your boring of everyone else.

Oh lmao that was so funny. you..you took an assumption that all science is boring and you...you turned it against me! Hahahaha that is so funny! Seriously, I'm laughing so much! Wow that was such an incredible put down! How ever do you come up with that stuff?

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

An eye for an eye has left the world blind.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

women: (+288 / -77)
drugs 1529 (0.258)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Everywhere
pimpin on Male
playa 128 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:05:30 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
oh man oh man you know what would be even funnier? if vervet got pregnant! that'd be a larf.

If by Larf you mean fucked up kid.

"That's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I was going to write about how I was going to take away women's right to vote, but that one is pretty obvious since nobody wants women to vote, except for women, and they don't count. - Maddox"
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

women: (+611 / -61)
drugs 4921 (0.905)
$$$ Dec 2003
billz Boise
pimpin on Male
playa 129 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:15:55 PM)

I too think that this is important enough to be everyone's business.

Oh and Amelia, we live pretty close to eachother, you know. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
ba
INTL Premium Member
[b]Captain of the Cool Kids[/b]

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

women: (+456 / -62)
drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 130 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:22:17 PM)

Here's my input for this thread -

[size=24]WHO GIVES A FUCK?[/size]

IF0 - I still love you
Emp - I still love you
Vervet - I don't talk to you. But whatever.

rchif0: pick normal sluts from now on k?
AnIronFish: yeah thanks for the tip big bro
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

women: (+439 / -139)
drugs 1778 (0.297)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz NY
pimpin on Male
playa 131 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:27:46 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:

Oh and Amelia, we live pretty close to eachother, you know. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Sorry, but you're [not emp].

"She's gone," I said.
"She wants to go to the city," he said. "She mentioned Balzac."
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

women: (+875 / -84)
drugs 4611 (0.791)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 132 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:29:02 PM)

I think if you tried a tower/archer rush with a early feudel time, you could seperate both of the players in BF. but be sure to use brits because of lower archer cost. hth.
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

women: (+259 / -51)
drugs 791 (0.135)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz rand mcnally
pimpin on Male
playa 133 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:30:03 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from British Agent:

Sorry, but you're [not emp].

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
ba
INTL Premium Member

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 134 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:31:53 PM)

Hey bud, same county here LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

women: (+181 / -100)
drugs 1140 (0.19)
$$$ May 2002
billz Minnesota
pimpin on Female
playa 135 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:33:26 PM)

Do you have a vagina?

~British[/whisper] Agent
ba
INTL Premium Member

drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 136 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:43:51 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
If by larf you mean spelling bee champ.

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

women: (+1024 / -49)
drugs 2580 (0.468)
$$$ Sep 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 137 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 05:46:19 PM)

Here's my advice on threads like this:

[size=10]NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.[/size]

Quit being a pussy, and girls will stop using you. It's one thing to be sensitive, but a complete different thing to be a fucking doormat. Learn the difference, and you will prosper. Don't, and end up bitching about a girl that you've never met and that never was interested in you having sex with someone else that you've never met. I could understand if Burnt Corn made this thread, because he had some sort of emo-tional (lol) attachment to one of the two parties. Then again, he's not a drama queen, and wouldn't post it on the board.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

women: (+506 / -233)
drugs 2398 (0.44)
$$$ Nov 2003
billz On the back burner.
pimpin on Male
playa 138 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:04:20 PM)

wow IF0 is a fat jerk

Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.083)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 139 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:28:00 PM)

I feel this is important enough to be said:

pics or it didn't happen

~British[/whisper] Agent
ba
INTL Premium Member

drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 140 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:38:18 PM)

Here's a brief time-line mapping the series of reactions I've had toward this thread while reading through it.

Laughter
"No wonder Justin hated Ohio"
More laughter

To summarize my input on this oh-so dramatic topic, I'd like to say that this is hilarious, pathetic, and ungodly stupid.

Mostly hilarious, though, because of jackasses like IF0 who, bless his heart, felt the need to tell everyone about this. Violation of trust? Yes. But it was the climax (lol) of many events that could've been stopped at any one time to prevent this. There are a number of precautions that could've been made to avoid this. Justin and Amelia could've decided not to have sex x 10^19. They could've kept it secret. Justin could've not sounded off about their "hot sex" to Richard, obviously making him feel worse. Justin could've stayed his old, malicious self so as to not raise questions. There's really many things that could've been stopped if they didn't want others to know. If you've gone this far in life without realizing that some people just can't keep their mouths shut, then perhaps some meaningless forum uproar is just.

It's also very, very stupid. Firstly because they told people. And secondly because they had sex. Call me old fashioned, but knowing someone over the internet and then visiting for a couple days doesn't count as romantic or intimate at all to me. But, to each his own. They're obviously intelligent enough to know the consequences. Though, I disagree with the beginning of the situation.

So, to attack Richard would be wrong of me. Why? Well, he's a pretty good guy. But more importantly, the fact that the news "broke" so-to-speak is only his doing to a point. The circumstances that led up to this entertaining thread were dictated by others who are now hurt.

I'd say it's a lesson learned all around.

<<IF0> fuck i just whiped my chin with a rag that had dried cum on it
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

women: (+177 / -80)
drugs 1361 (0.242)
$$$ Jun 2003
billz Cornfields, Ohio
pimpin on Female
playa 141 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:44:00 PM)

Quoted from EscalatorToHell:
Here's a brief time-line mapping the series of reactions I've had toward this thread while reading through it.

Laughter
More laughter

To summarize my input on this oh-so dramatic topic, I'd like to say that this is hilarious, pathetic, and ungodly stupid.

Mostly hilarious, though, because of jackasses like IF0 who, bless his heart, felt the need to tell everyone about this. Violation of trust? Yes. But it was the climax (lol) of many events that could've been stopped at any one time to prevent this. There are a number of precautions that could've been made to avoid this. Justin and Amelia could've decided not to have sex x 10^19. They could've kept it secret. Justin could've not sounded off about their "hot sex" to Richard, obviously making him feel worse. Justin could've stayed his old, malicious self so as to not raise questions. There's really many things that could've been stopped if they didn't want others to know. If you've gone this far in life without realizing that some people just can't keep their mouths shut, then perhaps some meaningless forum uproar is just.

It's also very, very stupid. Firstly because they told people. And secondly because they had sex. Call me old fashioned, but knowing someone over the internet and then visiting for a couple days doesn't count as romantic or intimate at all to me. But, to each his own. They're obviously intelligent enough to know the consequences. Though, I disagree with the beginning of the situation.

So, to attack Richard would be wrong of me. Why? Well, he's a pretty good guy. But more importantly, the fact that the news "broke" so-to-speak is only his doing to a point. The circumstances that led up to this entertaining thread were dictated by others who are now hurt.

shut up whore

also british agent you fucking suck.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

women: (+108 / -202)
drugs 544 (0.096)
$$$ May 2003
billz Philly
pimpin on Male
playa 142 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:49:28 PM)

wtf, why?

~British[/whisper] Agent
ba
INTL Premium Member

drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 143 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 07:24:15 PM)

Quoted from Jota:
Quoted from EscalatorToHell:

Laughter
More laughter

shut up whore

Just because I kicked your ass in Monopoly doesn't mean I'm a whore.

<<IF0> fuck i just whiped my chin with a rag that had dried cum on it
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

women: (+177 / -80)
drugs 1361 (0.242)
$$$ Jun 2003
billz Cornfields, Ohio
pimpin on Female
playa 144 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:09:25 PM)

This drama is losing its funny.

So.

How about those of us who take this shit personally accept that despite whatever friendship you thought you had, chances are you'll never meet each other. They're internet people, and unless you're a pussy the size of fucking Jupiter you'll get over it.

How about those of us who have for whatever reason undergone personality changes of biblical fucking proportion please attempt to be average, because you occasionally fuck up the IRC with this shit and it doesn't need to make the forum worse, too.

Nobody's being rejected, or violated, or undermined in any way that matters.

So.

Make some funny on Page 6 or banish this shit.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

women: (+171 / -76)
drugs 721 (0.12)
$$$ May 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 145 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:15:34 PM)

God, I feel like I'm in highschool again.

"OMG You'll never guess who fucked who at that party on friday!"

~British[/whisper] Agent
ba
INTL Premium Member

drugs 3134 (0.552)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz behind you!
pimpin on Male
playa 146 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:40:58 PM)

Quote:
Oh lmao that was so funny. you..you took an assumption that all science is boring and you...you turned it against me! Hahahaha that is so funny! Seriously, I'm laughing so much! Wow that was such an incredible put down! How ever do you come up with that stuff?

I'm not talking about Science at all, you fucking moron. I'm talking about you. Your posts suck. You could be called "Lesbian Sex Brad" and I'd still say you're boring.

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.705)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 147 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:45:41 PM)

This has got to be the most retarded thing I have seen in a while.

WHO CARES WHO FUCKED WHO

You can baptize a cat, you just need to use a burlap sack.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

women: (+514 / -60)
drugs 3218 (0.56)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 148 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:49:34 PM)

Why the fuck are you all calling me Rich? It's sort of.. I dunno, gooey with affection, thereby weirding me out.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

women: (+621 / -173)
drugs 6750 (1.208)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 149 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:51:25 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
This has got to be the most retarded thing I have seen in a while.

WHO CARES WHO FUCKED WHO
I bet you'd care if i fucked you, hippie! UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

women: (+1024 / -49)
drugs 2580 (0.468)
$$$ Sep 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | gay | fag
[ 555555555: 21555 | bullshit: 191 ]
Server Time: 10-21-18 01:38:58 AM
Load Time: way too fast lol.
- PHP: 0.125 seconds.
- SQL: 0.043 seconds.
- Queries: 31
Tits of pagee
this the ass of rs