Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > The Anti-Bitching Thread > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3721 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Extrapolation

I move the stars for no one!

Ballkicks: (+84 / -20)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
(Originally posted on: 05-24-04 10:36:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So my life has been going fairly well lately, and I thought I'd share a little of my excitement. There's no forum here for talking about cool stuff that happened to you, so I started a thread. Besides, since some people's lives seem to suck right now, maybe this will balance out some of the negativity. Or at least it will take people's minds off their troubles to come up with flames for me.

So, first off, I just graduated from college this week, which means four years of dealing with the private-institution dogma enforcers are over. I also got a job, which allows me to live comfortably straight out of school. Finally, I found an apartment exactly where I wanted to live, with way lower rent than I expected.

There you have it. Maybe I am a pussy for starting a thread about how happy I am, but I'm excited right now, and dammit, I'm going to talk about it!
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-24-04 10:42:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i can upload files now
this is truly a new day
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-24-04 10:56:34 PM)

Hey thanks for stealing my avatar, faggot.
rchif0: pick normal sluts from now on k?
AnIronFish: yeah thanks for the tip big bro
Extrapolation

Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:06:20 AM)

Quoted from Fisher:
Hey thanks for stealing my avatar, faggot.
Crap. I thought you still had that cactus guy from Final Fantasy, or your portrait, or whatever it was you most recently had now that I take the time to think about it. I apologize for having better things to do than keep up with everyone's current avatar.

But I changed it. I kinda think this one fits me better anyway.

And let's just say that if someone happened to decide to change my custom title to fit the new avatar, there'd be no complaints here...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:08:48 AM)

Hey Extrapolation, glad everything's going good. I'm also having a really nice life right now. It's been great fun.

I thought that this time last year was really good, and that was nothing compared to this year. Why, I believe that things can only get better, just like it says in that song "Safety Dance".

So thanks Extrapolation for this thread and the chance to read about how happy you are so that I could share with you and everyone else how happy I am, Extrapolation.

Extrapolationm I have your name on my clipboard, Extrapolation.
Brad's Autumnish Journal
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:19:17 AM)

so i have sex with megan today and she said she was off the rag WELL THIS WASNT THE FUCKING CASE AND WE BOTH HAD DO SOME VERY UNPLESENT CLEANING UP AFTERWARDS!!!!
cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will resume in 6 months)
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:29:31 AM)

I got a guitar for my birthday.
>>a great deal of resentment.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:38:13 AM)

Sweet! Happy Birthday dude!
rchif0: pick normal sluts from now on k?
AnIronFish: yeah thanks for the tip big bro
Extrapolation

Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 12:45:55 AM)

Quoted from ice:
I got a guitar for my birthday.
What brand/model? How long have you been playing?

In other news, it's suspected that Salamando might have some sort of auto-respond macro that finds any thread/forum with the word "bitching" in the title and generates a random post with the words "girlfriend" and "sex" somewhere in it. Not that I'm saying anything...just think about it.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 01:11:45 AM)

1) I might get an amp for graduation

2) I thought this thread would be bitching about people who bitch. It pisses me off to no end when some stupid ass girl (I'm thinking of one of my friends in particular) keeps saying "I'm cold" but will not accept: sweatshirt, jacket, or blanket. Jesus Christ woman, if you don't want anything to remedy the coldness, then QUIT BITCHING.

Hence, anti-bitching.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 01:36:30 AM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
2) I thought this thread would be bitching about people who bitch. It pisses me off to no end when some stupid ass girl (I'm thinking of one of my friends in particular) keeps saying "I'm cold" but will not accept: sweatshirt, jacket, or blanket. Jesus Christ woman, if you don't want anything to remedy the coldness, then QUIT BITCHING.

Awwww, she wants love...
Brad's Autumnish Journal
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

Ballkicks: (+392 / -180)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 03:54:20 AM)

Quoted from Extrapolation:
So my life has been going fairly well lately, and I thought I'd share a little of my excitement. There's no forum here for talking about cool stuff that happened to you, so I started a thread. Besides, since some people's lives seem to suck right now, maybe this will balance out some of the negativity. Or at least it will take people's minds off their troubles to come up with flames for me.

So, first off, I just graduated from college this week, which means four years of dealing with the private-institution dogma enforcers are over. I also got a job, which allows me to live comfortably straight out of school. Finally, I found an apartment exactly where I wanted to live, with way lower rent than I expected.

There you have it. Maybe I am a pussy for starting a thread about how happy I am, but I'm excited right now, and dammit, I'm going to talk about it!

Hey, that's great! Where's your job at?
Extrapolation

Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 05:09:31 AM)

Quoted from New Emp:
Hey, that's great! Where's your job at?
I work at a PR/Marketing firm in Hollywood. It's just a desk job (mostly), but it pays really well for straight out of college, and I get to meet studio people and occasionally read scripts, so for now, I'm right where I want to be. I'm also going to start writing more now that I don't have to be writing papers; my immediate goal is to sell a script.
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Awwww, she wants love...
Tell her the best thing to warm her up is to have rough sex immediately. She can't argue with the fact.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 06:49:21 AM)

Congratulations on your graduation and your happiness, Extrapolation. Also, happy belated birthday, ice.

Things are going pretty smoothly for me, too. I'm happy that classes are out for the summer, and I'm currently working at the same place I have been working for the past two years. I enjoy it because it's easy and relatively stress-free. I'm also looking for a second job, and although I haven't gotten any call-backs yet, the parents of the children that I babysit said that they might be able to hook me up with a position in my desired field of study.

I am also pleased that I am going away to Daytona with some friends in a few weeks, and I might be going to my cousin's wedding overseas.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

Ballkicks: (+392 / -180)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 07:29:57 AM)

Quote:
I work at a PR/Marketing firm in Hollywood. It's just a desk job (mostly), but it pays really well for straight out of college, and I get to meet studio people and occasionally read scripts, so for now, I'm right where I want to be. I'm also going to start writing more now that I don't have to be writing papers; my immediate goal is to sell a script.

That sure does seem like a comfortable place to start at. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!! I'm intersted in screenplay writing myself, but I've concluded that my own writing style at this juncture in my life is too immature and inexperienced for me to submit anything now. I guess you wouldn't have to worry about that, being much older than I.

Did you major in film, English, or liberal arts?
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 11:24:55 AM)

I got confirmation that I'm in the EQ2 beta. coal
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 01:06:54 PM)

If my PC wasn't a giant piece of shit, I would have signed up for that beta.
"That's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I was going to write about how I was going to take away women's right to vote, but that one is pretty obvious since nobody wants women to vote, except for women, and they don't count. - Maddox"
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 06:08:05 PM)

School's out on June 7th. Then it's precalculus and Panera as my summer fun times.

AND THEN BAND CAMP

Oh god, I can't wait.
<<IF0> fuck i just whiped my chin with a rag that had dried cum on it
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 06:11:22 PM)

I've been playing for about a month, though at this point you can hardly call it that.

It's a used acoustic Cortez Dreadnaught. It got it for 100 bucks, and it came with a hard case and a bunch of extra strings.
>>a great deal of resentment.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 06:57:41 PM)

I am happy because my girlfriend will be home in a week from Korea. And hopefully that means my hand will be able to rest.
Yeah...
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 06:59:39 PM)

I just got my SAT results back. 1150.

I also took up Skeet Shooting as my latest hobby, so there are now two reasons why my hand aches on a regular basis.

yeah, i'm going places
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
bicentennialman

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+29 / -16)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 07:38:12 PM)

I'm finally graduating in two weeks, but we're in Finals right now, which isn't fun.
Except that my grades are enough the exempt almost all of them, so I get twoo weeks at the beach before I head on my family's annual fishing trip.

Life is good.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 08:25:23 PM)

I finally solved a problem involving how a stream of muons will scatter when traveling through a gold plate, and the characteristic chernokov [sp] radiation energies they will give off.
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

An eye for an eye has left the world blind.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 09:30:16 PM)

I only have 19 more days of school left, and then I'll be free from the hell hole called ACHS for the rest of my life four years.
I have a show on Saturday, which I'm riding Bullet in. The other horse I ride, Bonnie, has a deep tissue injury in her right fetlock, but it's getting better and she should be ridable soon.
My Latin teacher got my green book from the AP test back, and she says my translations looked better than I expected.
Good things.
I never moved a muscle when you came down.
:The Green Knight

<jota>listening to IF0 is like listening to that hobo begging for crack on the street corner

Smurfs are 2 apples high.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 05-25-04 10:02:49 PM)

Just about everything in my life I put a negative spin on lately, so I haven't mch to say.

However, I have gotten a new band together, though we still lack a drummer, and we sound quite good.
"Extreme Ironing combines the excitement of an extreme sport with the satisfaction of freshly-ironed clothes."
-from 'Extreme Ironing', Wikipedia.org
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3721 | Total Posts: 52 ]