Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > I'm sorry to everyone I've wronged, I promise I'll be kind to everyone from now on. [also: post pet pics! ] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 9985 | Total Posts: 133 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

Ballkicks: (+392 / -180)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
(Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:20:15 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I've had some problems on the INTL lately, and I've come back, with the gracious help of Phil, to make amends.

I was sat down just the other day by Rich, after several behavioural problems in the IRC chat, and we argued about things, about why I'm rude to people, and why people hate me. And it was then that I had an epiphany, that I realized the truth about my personality.

I've taken the internet too lightly in the past, and in the process, so many have been injured injudiciously because of my inability to refrain from hurting people. Rich and so many others have made it clear that nobody likes me here. You want me to reform, you want me to help people, you want me to be a good forumer, because of the few of you who have been kind enough to tell this to me.

So I've come back to change. Gone completely are the days of insulting people or trying to make "jokes." The ranks of Rich and Phil and even Brittany have stated most clearly that:

1. I am not funny.
2. It is a waste of time trying to be funny.
3. I act juvenile, I am an asshole, I harm people.
4. Nobody likes me here.

So there will be no more stupidity, no more harm. I can't bear the thought of any of actual people being hurt by my caustic words.

Thus there will be no more jokes. The pleasant reality is that we are all human beings, created equally, and the least any of us could do to one another is make this cruel existence some bit easier.

And now to make amends to all I've wronged:

Nick (Weezul [Hessian {Aesthetic}]) Oh former Imperial Clan member, I've been so cruel to you over the years. I apologize for my stupidity, for my insults, for everything I've done against you. It was all motivated, probably, by some deep-seated resentment over your academic success and the fact that you left my clan in shambles. Please please please please forgive me, Nick, I just want to be able to get through life in these forums with a clean slate--let's not argue, let's not insult each other. I can refrain from these harsh words as much as possible, as much as it takes. I only hope you that you can find it in your heart to do the same, brother. i'm a serial-killer :)

Nickolati, Skye, and Tyrone Racism and bigotry are perhaps the most insulting of all conceivable inhumane atrocities, if not also the most damaging. I cringe when I think of all the times I've used the "N"-word in reference to you good, good people. You are more than your race is the bottom line! i'm a serial-killer :) Skye, I've always thought you were a kind, well-read woman, and Nickolati, I've always respected your affinity for music. To cut either of you down for a cruel joke is just childish. I hope and pray that you guys find it in your hearts to forgive me. i'm a serial-killer :)

Rich (IF0) I am sorry for every insult about your weight and your ex-girlfriend. These were, as you said, the juvenile ramblings of a cruel person. Perhaps I only insulted Ashley and your physicality because of my own insecurity. You are, like you said, a straightforward, honest human being, and I've always loved that about you. I hope you accept my apology, Rich, and we can be good friends. i'm a serial-killer :)

Brittany (ETH) The worst fate was reserved for you, Brittany. Why did I have to be so stupid? Why did I have to insult you, just because of your physical constraints? For what it is worth to you, you beautiful soul, I know now, in damning retrospect, that you did not make any personal decision to not see me. And even if you had, it was probably because of my weak, insecure character at the time. In either event, I apologize for everything I've done, for all the cruel comments, and I hope that you can find a way to at least tolerate me on the internet, for I personally will have no problem doing the same: you are a wonderful INTL contributor and I love your posts, and I loved our conversations together. i'm a serial-killer :)

all Christians How tyrannical, how misguided of me to have ever insulted any of you. We are all entitled to our respective beliefs, and any offhand comments I may have made in the past piercing your faith, I no longer condone. They were the disgusting creations of a disgusting, infantile mind, and I hope all of you, from Zippo to Skye, have it your deep inner wells to forgive me.

Ztolk, Holocaust victims, et al The Holocaust was the most lamentable event of all human history. To have used it for a cheap joke or as a source of amusement was heartless. Painful. Wrong. I am sorry to the victims of the Holocaust, I'm sorry to their friends, and I'm sorry to their relatives, and I'm sorry to their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. Ztolk, I'm deeply sorry to you. I'll never insult you or your powerful faith again. I've always respected Judaism, and I'll always continue to respect the perseverance of the Jewish people. i'm a serial-killer :) Ani ohevet otach ach'nid. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Katii (GreenIdentity) I've been most cruel to you, Katii. The bottom line is, you are certainly not overweight or unattractive as the old me, the cruel, stupid me, had claimed. You are a beautiful human being with a beautiful soul, and I imagine I only said those things because I was personally insecure about my prospects of having an attractive girl like you. i'm a serial-killer :) I hope that you can find a way to not hold anything I've said against me, Katii.

This is it. This is the beginning of a new Justin, a person who will make constructive posts, and make kind comments. People like Sunshine and Vervet have proven to us that niceness, not meanness and jocularity, is the backbone of a popular forumer. They are the ones who make long, constructive posts, and are universally nice. I want to be like them, and, God willing, I will be like them, if you all will be so kind enough to grant me my wish, and allow me to overwhelm you with goodness. i'm a serial-killer :)

Apology addenda:

Surt I've been the worst to you, man. But that's only because you expressed hostility towards my character in the past. That hostility escalated when I took it too personally and countered with assaults on your character and your intelligence. I know that in spite of the language barrier between us, you're a very intelligent and witty person. I'm sorry about everything I've done, and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and not act with hostility towards me any longer.

danielle The first memory I have of you is of you insulting or "pranking" me on the AOL. So that got us off to a pretty bad start. And even though the scars from that still run deep, know that you did it to a different person, a person who probably deserved it. Please please please forgive me for all the insults I've made against your sexuality and your appearance, I never mean any of it. I want us to get back on to a new start. i'm a serial-killer :)

Coca-Cola and Kayte You guys aren't bad posters! i'm a serial-killer :) I'm not sure why I insulted you all this time. Probably to go along with the "crowd," which ended up hating me anyway. :-/ But I sincerely don't hate either of you, and your presence here doesn't bother me--I love you guys at the INTL! Please forgive me for all the stupid, tired insults I've made against you.
"Clarke is just mad because he was passed over for a promotion. And because his bosses' indifference to the American public was indirectly responsible for 3,000 deaths." - The Onion

Every Sunday you'll see
My sweetheart and me
As we poison the pigeons in the park.
Tom Lehrer

This reply was last edited on 05-22-04 08:41:31 AM by New Emp.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:23:28 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I give emp 2 weeks before he's back to the way he was. Any bets?
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

I'm the lesser of two Brads
Burnt_Corn

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+48 / -41)
Reply 2 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:25:23 PM)

where's my apology douchebag?
I Object to Pirates as Son-in-Laws!
We Object to Major Generals as fathers-in-laws.
New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 3 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:26:29 PM)

I'm especially sorry to you too, Science_Brad, because I know I've said a lot of hurtful things to you in the past. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Do you think we could make amends too? The two of us, I mean. I know there's been too much acrimony in our past, and frankly, I want to put it all behind us. You are a fellow Floridian after all. i'm a serial-killer :):-p
i'm a serial-killer :)LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!i'm a serial-killer :)
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:26:46 PM)

Sarcastic and patronizing. I think.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Reply 5 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:27:39 PM)

Let us ask, why he is able to make threads?
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

-Blaise Pascal

New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 6 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:28:51 PM)

Quoted from Science Brad:
Let us ask, why he is able to make threads?

If you don't want me to have the ability to do so, I can understand that, considering the poor threads I've made in the past. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Edit: \/\/\/\/\/ Phil was gracious enough to let me make a thread to apologize to you all. (Thanks man i'm a serial-killer :)) I guess he might take it away now, the ability to make threads, which I can understand.
i'm a serial-killer :)LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!i'm a serial-killer :)
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Reply 7 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:30:33 PM)

In this thread, http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=14861

post 2 states you are not allowed to make new threads.
-Albert Einstein

-Blaise Pascal

antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 8 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:31:27 PM)

This Emp sucks. Bring the bitter one back. This one looks like IRC Nova.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:33:29 PM)

i like emp

hes a cool chap

welcome back

ps: antpocas gives unfunny titles
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 10 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:33:45 PM)

I want the Funny Pre-Emo one back.

Can we like, make a poll or something?
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 11 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:35:21 PM)

Quote:
I am an emo pussy who is also a fag and a worthless peice of shit who should go work on a forced labor farm and meet guys named Janus and then get fucked because I am a pussy after all.

Shrug, oh well. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
This reply was last edited on 05-21-04 07:48:57 PM by New Emp.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 12 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:37:25 PM)

Yeah great thanks for fagging up my custom title too.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 13 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:37:54 PM)

Wow, yet another desperate bid for attention.

Your past attempts at provoking reaction were atleast amusing.
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 14 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:40:29 PM)

Quoted from asthetik:
Wow, yet another desperate bid for attention.

Your past attempts at provoking reaction were atleast amusing.

Please, I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm just tired of the noxious "hurt and be hurt" miasma that surrounds me onlnie.

I don't want to keep on going making stupid insults against you and other "targets" anymore, just like I don't want to be the butt of every insult and degredation on the IRC chat. I'm through insulting you, there's no reason to: you're a guy who has his ideals and talents and goals in his own life in order, and nothing I can say online will ever change that. There's no point in insulting you, the least I could do is be neutral to you, if I can't be your friend.

I can understand if you're skeptical, and I can understand if you're going to refuse me. That's fine. I just want to let you know that I'll always be here reaching out to you with a kind hand. i'm a serial-killer :)
IF0
Administrator

Reply 15 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:40:41 PM)

Quote:
Rich (IF0) I am sorry for every insult about your weight and your ex-girlfriend. These were, as you said, the juvenile ramblings of a cruel person. Perhaps I only insulted Ashley and your physicality because of my own insecurity. You are, like you said, a straightforward, honest human being, and I've always loved that about you. I hope you accept my apology, Rich, and we can be good friends.

I am a big guy. My ex-girlfriend left me for drugs. You WERE being juvenile and cruel, I don't care, everyone is that way. You insulted me because you thought it was funny, not because you're insecure - you're very arrogant. I am very straightforward, but not necessarily honest all the time. Don't ever say you love me again. You don't have anything to appologize for. We were already e-friends.
New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 16 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:42:38 PM)

Well, IF0, it's just that some of the stuff you said last night in the argument were pretty harsh. Not that they weren't undeserved, no, but it was a bitter wake-up call for me to stop my cruelty.

Additionally, you say I'm not funny with any of this, and you're probably right: I'm putting an end to it all. I'm putting an end to being disliked.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reply 17 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:50:33 PM)

Quote:
Please, I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm just tired of the noxious "hurt and be hurt" miasma that surrounds me onlnie.

I don't want to keep on going making stupid insults against you and other "targets" anymore, just like I don't want to be the butt of every insult and degredation on the IRC chat. I'm through insulting you, there's no reason to: you're a guy who has his ideals and talents and goals in his own life in order, and nothing I can say online will ever change that. There's no point in insulting you, the least I could do is be neutral to you, if I can't be your friend.

I can understand if you're skeptical, and I can understand if you're going to refuse me. That's fine. I just want to let you know that I'll always be here reaching out to you with a kind hand

I'm extremely skeptical.

If you are in fact being genuine, I can respect your intitiative (and can understand your reasons for doing so), and I'm willing to cooperate.
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
New Emp

I am dead.

Reply 18 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:52:26 PM)

All I could ever reasonably expect of you is to treat me nicely in general and only insult me when I insult you. And since I'll never insult you, we'll naturally be good to each other. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reply 19 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:52:41 PM)

Quoted from On New Post-Emo Emp:

<British-Agent> God
<British-Agent> he talks like Sunshine now

~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 20 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:54:59 PM)

Quoted from New Emp:
Skye, I've always thought you were a kind, well-read woman, and Nickolati, I've always respected your affinity for music. To cut either of you down for a cruel joke is just childish. I hope and pray that you guys find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Your offensive remarks didn't really offend me. Trust me when I say it takes a lot more than some little shit in FL bitching over the Internet to get me wound up. More than anything they just lowered my opinion of you.

I forgive you.
"That's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I was going to write about how I was going to take away women's right to vote, but that one is pretty obvious since nobody wants women to vote, except for women, and they don't count. - Maddox"
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 21 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 07:56:13 PM)

Well, I'd say "thank you" if there wasn't a nagging voice in the back of my head saying that you're being phony about the whole thing. Only time will tell.
<<IF0> fuck i just whiped my chin with a rag that had dried cum on it
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 22 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 08:00:10 PM)

* NewEmp (~WittyTira@161-113.94-24.tampabay.rr.com) has joined #INTL
<ib> hey it's ploy emp
<ib> ruse emp
<ib> iclan_subterfuge
<ib> justin "contrivance" cass
<ib> devious
<ib> underhanded
<ib> it's deceit emp
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 23 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 08:04:37 PM)

I like this Emp.
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reply 24 of 133 (Originally posted on: 05-21-04 08:10:54 PM)

I think Emp was just diagnosed with a terminal illness and wants to make amends before he goes.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 9985 | Total Posts: 133 ]