Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > jimmy's helpful custom-title-approver > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 13896 | Total Posts: 134 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:05:33 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

With the reinstatement of changeable custom titles, it has become quite apparent that the majority of title-givers have no sense of humor whatsoever. Some of you seem to be borderline retarded. Post your least favorite custom titles that you've seen. Here are some of mine:

DON'T MAKE TITLES LIKE THESE:

Ztolk - I'm 28 years old. - This person loses 5908 points for subtlety/originality. Yes, we know Ztolk looks old. Saying it in his custom title does not make it humorous.

asthetik - Can´t understand that some people are not dealers
- Well apparently this person desperately wanted *everyone* to know that he can't understand that some people are not dealers. How can a title like this ever seem like a good idea?

Baggy Brad - HERE COMES BRADZILLA, WHO LIKES TO SPAM IN TEZ
- This is like an unfunny attempt to make a moderator-esque custom title with the red and the bold and so on. Who would possibly care what Brad does in TEZ? I sure don't.

Zippo - Pee! Pee! Pee! Pee! What? I like pee. - This falls far short of the best urine-related custom title ever, dufus' "Golden Shower God." As it stands, it's juvenile...and not the funny juvenile, but the really annoying 9-year-old kid juvenile.

Flaming Arrow - Hi, Im an admin AND I'm a Sandnigger! - Hey, I was wondering what that "administrator" shit under his name meant. Now I know. Oh, and he's a sandnigger, too? This must be hilarious, because it informs us of the obvious *AND* uses a racial epithet in the same sentence. I obviously was mistaken in using this as a bad example.

Socratieus - I need to fucking buy Firefly - The "Send PM" button is directly next to the "Change Title" button. Fucking use it.

Dimi - OK WE GET IT PEACH LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOY SHUTUP DIMI - See above.

anaemic royalty - that's right - Ok, thanks.

Fully_Completely - Billy i'm a serial-killer :) - Who gives a fuck, really?
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:20:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Baggy Brad - HERE COMES BRADZILLA, WHO LIKES TO SPAM IN TEZ
- This is like an unfunny attempt to make a moderator-esque custom title with the red and the bold and so on. Who would possibly care what Brad does in TEZ? I sure don't.

I do. kekeke u give soj??? I added the "WHO LIKES TO SPAM IN TEZ," and I never claimed to be funny for doing so.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 2 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:40:19 PM)

My title is quite kick ass since it goes with my avatar. Whoever gave me this title gets a +k if they reveal themself.
Yeah...
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reply 3 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:44:33 PM)

Quoted from Skizzles:
My title is quite kick ass since it goes with my avatar. Whoever gave me this title gets a +k if they reveal themself.

I was on the fence about using yours as a bad example, but it grew on me.
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 4 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:53:00 PM)

To this date, I have only given out one custom title. I always find myself clicking the change title button with some great idea in my head, and then as I am typing it in the box, I get a discouraged look on my face and think "oh, that's actually not that funny" and I then x out mozilla and cry myself to sleep for not being creative.
Yeah...
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:53:07 PM)

Yeah, fuck those title-giving bastards, eh?

At least people are using the damn thing.
This government had an idea, and parliament made it law. Seems like it's illegal, to fight for the union anymore.

Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 6 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 03:55:56 PM)

This is why I refrain from giving titles.

However, I think the zippo one was a quote from the dream thread, not sure.
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 7 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:36:41 PM)

I gave Asthetik the title because because I wanted to remember him that I think he's a moron because of a conversation we had at the IRC, in which he made annoying and retarded coke yokes about me. I didnt want the title to make you laugh Jimmy.

I like the title I have, but I know the Baboon is an idiot : ( .

In conclussion, Jimmy, shut the fuck up.

Edit: lol new title. Its less fun than the other.
<Zippo> there was a guy who was listed in the phone book named elmer fudd
<kita> brb
<Trfzt> lol
<kita> dishes
<Zippo> we used to call him and ask if it was rabbit season
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 8 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:39:34 PM)

Drah's is cool, you just don't get it, man.

And, yes, mine does suck. Blame Boo, that little twat.
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:41:31 PM)

nobody wants your 'help', you bitter old idiot
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 10 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:52:17 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
However, I think the zippo one was a quote from the dream thread, not sure.
Yeah, that's what Zippo was yelling in a dream I had. I think the title is slightly redeemed if you get the referance.
Full bottle in front of me. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work, and after many glasses of work I get paid in the brain.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reply 11 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:58:12 PM)

maybe someday we'll all be hilarious like you, jimmy
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 12 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:06:14 PM)

Oh stop being bitter. Thanks to Nova I am forever stuck with this large font reminder that I live in Nova Scotia.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 13 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:09:46 PM)

I liked asthetik's when it was something about mixing tracks and vrrooooming.
mirthalac is fired
Vervet is made admin
Tyr bans himself
Emp protests Vervets adminship
Tazzo bans himself
Salamando bans himself
Vervet locks Emp's protest thread
stew is fired
Nickolati is made moderator
Emp bans himself
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 14 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:11:49 PM)

Quote:
I gave Asthetik the title because because I wanted to remember him that I think he's a moron because of a conversation we had at the IRC, in which he made annoying and retarded coke yokes about me. I didnt want the title to make you laugh Jimmy.

Right back at you, champ.
asthetik - year 04/05
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 15 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:12:30 PM)

This Thread = Hilarious

and maybe also slightly hypocritical?
couldbeme
INTL Premium Member
Ignored
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+55 / -27)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 16 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:26:09 PM)

Whoever did mine couldn't manage a short sentence without a typo or with correct grammar (quoted in case it changes): Fat and stupid pizza face who has no life and scares babiea and that is fat.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 17 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:39:09 PM)

Is "babiea" labia + blood type?

I'm stupid and I don't know what my custom title means. I also have no motivation to figure it out.

Most of the ones I've given out are corny.
I missed the last bus
I'll take the next train
I try, but you see
It's hard to explain
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 18 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:40:32 PM)

I like my custom title. I think it was clever. Whoever made it deserves a sticker.
-"You remind me of someone... my sister, whom I was separated from at birth!"
-"Do you have a locket?"
-"No, I have an exceptionally good memory."
"There's no 'M' in bad!"

Theatre on the Edge
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 19 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:13:22 PM)

Quote:
I'm stupid and I don't know what my custom title means. I also have no motivation to figure it out.

There's probably a 90% chance it's been given to you by Surt, not because it's in Danish, but just the unfunny factor in general.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 20 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:17:56 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
Quote:

There's probably a 90% chance it's been given to you by Surt, not because it's in Danish, but just the unfunny factor in general.

Yeah. I think Surt gave Couldbeme her's as well.
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 21 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:18:21 PM)

Quote:

Haha, i hadn't noticed that.
It must be surt.

It means "i am a negro-ball", which is a Swedish/Danish/Scandinavian word for those little balls of chocolate that are rolled in sugar or coconut flakes.

Quote:

How the hell do you know what it means?
"Evil is a point of view. God kills and so shall we; indiscriminately. He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms."
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 22 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:21:52 PM)

Is mine funny?

I need jimmy to tell me if mine's funny.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reply 23 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:23:59 PM)

Mine was cleverly applied, given the group tag. Well played, whoever.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 24 of 134 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 06:46:15 PM)

Quoted from Lord Devon:
Quote:

Yeah, cause you are so funny, shitlip......
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 13896 | Total Posts: 134 ]