Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Unreal Tournament 2004-INTL Meet > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3572 | Total Posts: 43 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-04-04 10:07:36 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Here's the breakdown of what's going on right now on the server. Click to join, if you have UT2K4 installed.

---------

Where?:
Dedicated server located on the same box as interestingnonetheless.com.
(Details will be released later)

When?:
Friday, May 7th, to the morning of Sunday, May 9th

Who's Invited?:
All INTL administrators, moderators, and members

What's required?
-Unreal Tournament 2004
-Internet connection capable of online play

The game mode will most likely be deathmatch, as it does not require a large amount of users to enjoy play.

Thanks to Sandamnit for offering to host this meet on the new dedicated server. Don't forget to donate to INTL and keep this place around.

Donate
This reply was last edited on 05-08-04 02:49:18 AM by Air Bud.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 1 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 10:11:21 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

^^^^
What he said.

I'm downloading the dedicated server software right now and will be tweaking around with it later today/tonight/tomorrow/whenever.

This is just a trial run to see what we can do in the future to not only give back to you all (through subdomains, emails, premium accounts, and $$$CASH$$$ prizes), but also bring in a few extra dollars for the site. So if you're interested in doing this, voice your interest and when things are all set up, we'll put out more details for connecting. For this weekend though, it's free and just for fun.

edit: as far as giving out prizes in the future. That's something I'd really like to do. If we can get 16 people to pay a $5 entry fee, I'll look into doing some kind of cash prizes for the winner ($40 for 1st, $10 for 2nd, and $30 for INTL). Of course, that's just in theory, the reality of it probably won't happen though.

edit2: i love this new server

"if I were a 23-year-old Toledo U. student named jake I bet she'd have snuck out of her house at 2 a.m. to get fingered by me in the middle of a cornfield"
-New Emp in regards to EscalatorToHell
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 10:32:24 PM)

I'd be very interested in this. But first I'll have to get UT 2k4
Full bottle in front of me. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work, and after many glasses of work I get paid in the brain.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 11:33:02 PM)

I'm gonna kick all your asses.

I demand this server be set up for CTF-Faceclassic 24/7.
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 4 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 12:39:29 AM)

Man, I wish I had UT2004 and opposable thumbs. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Boo
shut up fags
Just as shitty as the original

Ballkicks: (+10 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jul 2005
Reply 5 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 07:03:49 AM)

It does. Alt f4 opens up the human menu.
-Boo
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 6 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 08:17:54 AM)

I'll play. Thanks Sandamnit.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 7 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 08:25:50 AM)

This makes me want to go out and by UT 2004 *Big UT fan*
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reply 8 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 01:07:12 PM)

So, does this require, like, you know, those things that come with the game and aren't available when games magically pop on your HDD?

EDIT: It'd be awesome if you could setup UTStatsDB on the server so people could see how much I suck.
Chris202
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+2 / -22)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 9 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 01:47:01 PM)

can we have a UT 2003 one as well coz i cant afford UT 2004!

Does INTL accept paypay just out of interest
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 10 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 01:49:25 PM)

Quoted from Chris202:
can we have a UT 2003 one as well coz i cant afford UT 2004!

Does INTL accept paypay just out of interest
I'm guessing the majority of people interested in playing this have UT2k4. And INTL does accept Paypal, way to fucking read the donations page.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reply 11 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 06:53:24 PM)

Quoted from antpocas:
So, does this require, like, you know, those things that come with the game and aren't available when games magically pop on your HDD?
If not, then I'm probably in.
Wanderlust
Background Forummers

"lad's new rut"

Ballkicks: (+116 / -37)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 12 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 09:11:20 PM)

What mutators/mods?
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 13 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 09:36:13 PM)

Quoted from Wanderlust:
What mutators/mods?

Comedy Instagib answer.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 14 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 10:31:31 PM)

Quoted from antpocas:
It shouldn't. I'm not setting up the server to be globally announced, so as long as you have a valid cdkey, it should work.
"if I were a 23-year-old Toledo U. student named jake I bet she'd have snuck out of her house at 2 a.m. to get fingered by me in the middle of a cornfield"
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 15 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-05-04 10:50:20 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from antpocas:
It shouldn't. I'm not setting up the server to be globally announced, so as long as you have a valid cdkey, it should work.

CTF, Onslaught, Assault? Hopefully not assault.

I think an alternation between CTF and Onslaught would rock.
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 16 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:00:51 AM)

I'll be up for this whenever I get around to shipping my computer to Compaq, then get it back in somewhat better running condition. Or when I build a desktop.

Bagook Is Dead.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 17 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:31:39 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from antpocas:
Those valid CDKey things don't come with games that magically pop on your HDD MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 18 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:03:24 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:
Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from antpocas:
Those valid CDKey things don't come with games that magically pop on your HDD MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Then what is the point of having those magical versions of the game on your computer, considering you need a valid cdkey to run the fucking ame?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 19 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:55:34 AM)

I still need to tweak around with the ut2k4 server a bit, but the important thing is that it works and I was able to connect to it. All you need to do is go into your Favorites and add the following IP address to connect, I'll leave it up for the time being.

IP: 67.18.76.170
Port: default

I'll likely keep it up 24/7 considering it doesn't eat up too much CPU and bandwidth. I'll also likely password it so that random people can't access it on a whim.
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reply 20 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 02:42:42 PM)

Quote:
Then what is the point of having those magical versions of the game on your computer, considering you need a valid cdkey to run the fucking ame?
There are private server patches that let you play without one.
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 21 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:24:50 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
I'm gonna kick all your asses.

I demand this server be set up for CTF-Faceclassic 24/7.

as fun as faceclassic is, 24/7 would make me hate it.

and i playfully accept your challange to kick your ass. i'm a serial-killer :)
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 22 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 04:28:54 PM)

Somebody join I have 199 health, 150 armor and full ammo.

antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 23 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 05:41:26 PM)

I'm hoping for an all ONS, AS-Convoy, CTF-Faceclassic, Joust and those other non-shitty CTF maps and a bunch of DM maps (like 5) for a few DM and TDM games server.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 24 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-06-04 07:24:16 PM)

Alright, TPC is on my team though.

I'll definately play. Personal favourites are Primeval, Torlan and Dria.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3572 | Total Posts: 43 ]