Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Comments, Suggestions & Announcements > HEY ASSHOLES, INTL Emails and Subdomains now available. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Ztolk
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 9304 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:27:11 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If you're a supernerd and have a few extra dollars to spend, now is your opportunity.

To those of you that said you would buy emails and subdomains, it's time for you to put your money where your mouth is. I did all the footwork and forked out a shitload of extra cash for this new server. If no one buys any of these features, INTL will definitely end up going down, because I'm now paying MORE money to run INTL and without support through donations, and buying premium accounts, emails, and subdomains, paying extra money is going to get really old, really quick.

Also, the INTL affiliates program has brought in a whopping $0.00! WOW! THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING UP! INTL WILL SURELY BE IN THE FORTUNE500 SOON!

DONATE NOW!

All payments listed below are for one-year of access. After all, paying $40 for a subdomain for the next 25 years doesn't really benefit me much, now does it?

1. INTL Email Addresses
You must specify a username and password that corresponds to your email. The username must be lowercase and alphanumeric and must not contain any special characters. The email is unlimited and uncapped. However, I reserve the right to disable accounts if you start abusing it.

What is abuse? Sending and receiving insanely large files.

In order to protect the email accounts, you will only be able to access the POP3 account, if the IP you are on has been registered here at the database.

For example, if your IP address is 1.2.3.4 and you've never logged into INTL from that IP address, you will be denied access to download email from the POP3 server. Again, this is merely for protection of both your account and my server from turning into spam ridden cesspools.

2. INTL Subdomains
You must specify a username and password that corresponds to your email. If you already own an email, you will retain the same username and password and vice-versa. You will have FTP access to the server in order to upload, delete, and do other shit with your files.

There'll be no quota for the subdomain at first; however, if enough people register subdomains, I'll need to enable a quota per user one of these days.

By default, you will not have scriping access. What that means is that files such as .php .pl .cgi .shtml and so forth will be interpretted as text files, unless you buy PHP and MySQL access (see below). This is for security reasons.

3. Buy Both Email and Subdomain
Combined #1 and #2, same username, same password. You save $5. Whoop de fucking doo!

4. Buy PHP and MySQL for your subdomain
If you own a subdomain on the server, you'll be able to have access to PHP scripting and a MySQL database.

Well, there you have it.
"if I were a 23-year-old Toledo U. student named jake I bet she'd have snuck out of her house at 2 a.m. to get fingered by me in the middle of a cornfield"
-New Emp in regards to EscalatorToHell

This reply was last edited on 05-02-04 10:07:33 PM by Air Bud.
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:29:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Is this a one time only payment?
Let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:44:20 AM)

Quoted from EscalatorToHell:
Is this a one time only payment?
One-year payments. I probably should've mentioned that.
"if I were a 23-year-old Toledo U. student named jake I bet she'd have snuck out of her house at 2 a.m. to get fingered by me in the middle of a cornfield"
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:45:47 AM)

With a subdomain, how much FTP space do you get, and how much will it cost? I'm running out of space at asthetik.tk
asthetik - year 04/05
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:48:59 AM)

Quoted from asthetik:
With a subdomain, how much FTP space do you get, and how much will it cost? I'm running out of space at asthetik.tk
Unlimited, no quota. If enough people register subdomains, I'll likely enable a quota, but for the time being, it'll be unlimited.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:50:27 AM)

Buy an @INTL.com Email Address ($15.00) - New people might get confused by the INTL.com.

And what would he restrictions on the email be? Would sending/receiving 50mb be abuse?
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:51:18 AM)

Quote:
Unlimited, no quota. If enough people register subdomains, I'll likely enable a quota, but for the time being, it'll be unlimited.

I'll definitely consider this.
asthetik - year 04/05
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:51:48 AM)

Quoted from antpocas:
Buy an @INTL.com Email Address (\$15.00) - New people might get confused by the INTL.com.

And what would he restrictions on the email be? Would sending/receiving 50mb be abuse?
Once or twice, no; 500 times a week, yes.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 09:53:06 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from antpocas:
Buy an @INTL.com Email Address (\\\$15.00) - New people might get confused by the INTL.com.

Once or twice, no; 500 times a week, yes.
Ah. Understood. I'll probably buy one next month or something.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 05:23:01 PM)

NEW QUESTIONS HOTHOTXXXPR0NHAWT!!!!111

Does the email have any sort of antivirus protection? qmail-scanner? ClamAV?
Does it use some sort of email blacklist like SpamAssassin?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 05:36:58 PM)

Quoted from antpocas:
NEW QUESTIONS HOTHOTXXXPR0NHAWT!!!!111

Does the email have any sort of antivirus protection? qmail-scanner? ClamAV?
Does it use some sort of email blacklist like SpamAssassin?
As far as I know, it does not.

Next time I talk to Kyle (who pretty much took on the task of setting up qmail, smtp, and pop3), I'll ask him what kind of antivirus protection it has, if any.
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 10:30:08 PM)

Although it's probabaly really not a good idea to mention this; http://vivehosting.com

How much are you paying a month Sandamnit?
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

Ballkicks: (+145 / -59)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 10:36:42 PM)

Since antpocas has failed to get me premium'd, if we can still buy a premium account through the mail, give me the address (I no longer see the mail address on donate page) and I will send my 10$ post haste.
Yeah...
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-02-04 10:41:36 PM)

Quoted from Me:
Although it's probabaly really not a good idea to mention this; http://vivehosting.com

How much are you paying a month Sandamnit?
Code:
                          Basic   Personal     Starter    Extended  Business  Corporate Enterprise
Storage 250MB 500MB 1000MB 1500MB 2000MB 2500MB 3000MB
Data Transfer 3GB 6GB 12GB 18GB 24GB 30GB 36GB
FTP Accounts Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
SQL Databases 3 5 9 13 17 21 25
Setup Fee Free! Free! Free! Free! Free! Free! Free!
Monthly Fee $2.99 $4.99 $8.99 $12.99 $16.99 $20.99 $24.99
Yearly Fee $29.99 $49.99 $99.99 $149.99 $189.99 $239.99 $289.99

Right now, I'm paying $80/month for 80gb storage, 1000gb data transfer, unlimited ftp, unlmited MySQL, and I pretty much own the server and don't have to worry about shared hosting. ServerMatrix > ViveHosting.

In an average month, INTL pushes 60GB. While ViveHosting might be cheaper, it doesn't leave much room for expansion.
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+458 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 02:07:47 AM)

As promised, I'll get an email address.

So I'm guessing we just put the name and password in the comments field? And I assume it's possible to change it later.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 07:21:09 PM)

I plan to on June 2nd.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 10:40:38 PM)

Yay!

36 hours later and NO ONE HAS BOUGHT EITHER!

I'm so proud of you all!

So is ANYONE going to buy any of this shit or am I wasting my fucking time? Jesus Christ. You'd think that with all the people who rant and rave about how much they like INTL, someone out there would try to at least feed the fucking thing.

I hope you all realize that if no one buys this shit, INTL is essentially doomed now that I'm paying MORE money to upkeep INTL.

So stop smoking, snorting, and drinking yourself stupid for one weekend of your life and buy a fucking email account and subdomain so I don't have to keep bitching about the same fucking stupid bullshit every fucking day.

This reply was last edited on 05-03-04 10:47:46 PM by Air Bud.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 10:46:08 PM)

I'll send money once I get my paycheck this week.

Pls don't kill my family.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Nemesis
Zuri's Cat
They're ALL scientologists damn you! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Ballkicks: (+87 / -19)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 11:11:45 PM)

Give me a month or so, all my money is currently going into my newly founded company, once it takes off fuck it, I'll give you 40 a month for a subdomain if it'll keep INTL alive.
"A real friend bails you out of jail...A best friend is next to you saying 'that shit was off the fucking hook, we gotta do it again!'"
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 11:20:03 PM)

I just sent you $15 via PayPal. I may get a subdomain when my finantial situation is a little more secure.
Full bottle in front of me. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work, and after many glasses of work I get paid in the brain.
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-03-04 11:42:50 PM)

I like the new title. I'd upgrade to premium but I'm broke right now, maybe this summer. I'm sorry I wasted all my money.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 12:15:48 AM)

i would but i just spent my money on a premium account at SA

srry MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 12:26:09 AM)

I said June 2nd. Christ. You can hold me to that.
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 12:35:14 AM)

Quote:
You must specify a username and password that corresponds to your email.

Do I give this to you? When? I'm heavily considering this. It would give me an excuse to ditch hotmail and therefore use THUNDERBIRD!
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."

GLEEK

Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-04-04 03:53:04 AM)

I'm getting an email today or tomorrow, not sure when though.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 9304 | Total Posts: 53 ]