Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Best fucking soda on the planet. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4801 | Total Posts: 70 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-27-04 01:45:21 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Sprite Remix. The Tropical version was great, and now they've got a new version called Berryclear. It's like liquid orgasm, and it's the best soda I've ever drank. It's so good, I save the caps to sniff when I run out of it. It smells that good.

Sadly, I can only ever find it in 1-liter or 2-liter bottles up here, so buying it in large quantities is out of the question. Apparently they have it in cans, but it's not widely distributed.

Anybody else drink this soda from God?
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 01:47:28 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I sorta liked the plain Remix a little better, and still prefer the original Sprite over either of them.
rchif0: you are my squishy and i will call you squishy and you will be mine
SershioPueblo: I will eat your soul
Stalino
Snow Nigger

Ballkicks: (+9 / -23)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 01:50:45 AM)

Nope, I live in the desolate wastelands of Russia, we can't afford these luxurious beverages.

Sprite is probably the most shitty soda I ever drank. I presume this is better? Have any tastes to compare it to?
Such is the Covenant of the Abominations and the End of this Text.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 3 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 01:58:28 AM)

I didn't think it was much too much better than the liter bottles of flavored carbonated water I get at my story for $0.50.
Fully_Completely
Canuck Connection, eh?

ITT you respect the cock

Ballkicks: (+47 / -51)
Reply 4 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:10:09 AM)

Never heard of it. Any Canadians seen it around?
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:14:20 AM)

They're giving away 20 ounce bottles for about 28 cents and 2 liters for a dollar here.

I love it. It's really good.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease."
Anonymous
"The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650), 'Le Discours de la Methode,' 1637
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 6 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:15:54 AM)

Quoted from Skye:
They're giving away 20 ounce bottles for about 28 cents and 2 liters for a dollar here.

Where the fuck do you live? 1955?
Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:19:26 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quoted from Skye:

Where the fuck do you live? 1955?

Small Town, Maryland. It's shitty here except when they do promotions like this. kekeke u give soj??? They're promoting it big time at the grocer's around here. It's like heaven, except with violence and drugs and all that other sin shit.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease."
Anonymous
"The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650), 'Le Discours de la Methode,' 1637
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 8 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:27:24 AM)

it aint heaven if you cant sin.

anyhow, Surge and Green River are the real best sodas on the planet. the end.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"if you mention john lennon again, i'm hunting you down" -- Drahnier[/w]

Tits are a tease, and fun to squeeze, but babies need them too!

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Extrapolation

I move the stars for no one!

Ballkicks: (+84 / -20)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 9 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 02:49:43 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
anyhow, Surge and Green River are the real best sodas on the planet. the end.
Anybody remember Josta?

According to all my friends, I am completely alone in recalling this soda from the mid 90s.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 10 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:08:21 AM)

oh, yeah, i remember josta. i dont remember what it tasted like though... my good brother Vash developed a recipe for ghetto Josta using common fountain drinks at fast food restaurants.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Vash The Stampede
We're not gonna give up the pot

IN VANUM LABORAT QUI OMNIBUS PLACERE CONTENDIT

Ballkicks: (+60 / -28)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:11:32 AM)

Ghetto Josta:

1/2 Pepsi
1/2 Mountain Dew

And two fingers of rasberry ice tea

Stir lightly and drink chilled.
The Sixty Billion Double Dollar Man

There's a differnce between enough violence and enough violence for ME
Extrapolation

Reply 12 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:19:17 AM)

Quoted from Vash The Stampede:
Ghetto Josta:

1/2 Pepsi
1/2 Mountain Dew

And two fingers of rasberry ice tea

Stir lightly and drink chilled.
Rock on, Vash.

I didn't so much directly appreciate how Josta tasted, as I liked it for its uniqueness. It was also rare and hard to find in my town, until it vanished entirely, so now it's more of a nostalgia thing.

It was kinda the precursor for Red Bull, SoBe, and all the other energy drinks; it contained guarana, which was supposed to give a person superhuman powers or something. I just recall it keeping my preteen ass up all night.
Vash The Stampede
We're not gonna give up the pot

IN VANUM LABORAT QUI OMNIBUS PLACERE CONTENDIT

Ballkicks: (+60 / -28)
Reply 13 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:23:37 AM)

Quote:

It was kinda the precursor for Red Bull, SoBe, and all the other energy drinks; it contained guarana, which was supposed to give a person superhuman powers or something. I just recall it keeping my preteen ass up all night.

I didn't know it did that, I heard the guarana was an aphrodesiac.
The Sixty Billion Double Dollar Man

There's a differnce between enough violence and enough violence for ME
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:26:32 AM)

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/josta/

Quote:
This beverage is from Pepsi, although "Pepsi-Cola" is nowhere to be found on the label of the bottle. It is their first attempt at a new product since Crystal-Pepsi, and Pepsi is obviously hoping that this product won't end up the same way. Josta is a made with guarana berries (that means that this stuff is packed with caffeine) and has a reddish color to it. The taste of Josta is hard to describe, but can be summed up in a couple of words: very sweet, berry, and highly carbonated. It almost resembles one of those carbonated fruit punch sodas that are sold in grocery stores. The BevNET! verdict: kids are more likely to enjoy this than adults, but give it a try anyway. With all of the hype surrounding this beverage, it is definitely worth your time ( & money) to try this beverage.

Extrapolation

Reply 15 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 03:28:20 AM)

Quoted from Vash The Stampede:
I didn't know it did that, I heard the guarana was an aphrodesiac.
When you're that age, it's really hard to tell the difference, if you know what I mean.
Mr Bounce

Ballkicks: (+95 / -37)
Reply 16 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 04:53:08 AM)

Here in Australia, we have two Sprite drinks. Ordinary Sprite, which tastes like ass, and Sprite Ice, which with a light touch of mint, tastes slightly less nasty.
izzy: fuck you
Soccy: after my nap
"SHUT UP YOU NIGGER TERRORIST!!" - Flaming Arrow
"Department store computers are like mcdonalds hamburgers, squished up really small and full of shit" - Baggy_Brad
"I suppose I could forgive you, but that would probably involve giving a damn, and I'm just not prepared to do that." - uselessinformation
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 17 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 04:57:39 AM)

mint soda? thats... intresting. probably wouldnt like it one bit, but interesting, none the less.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
NZ_Dreamer

Ballkicks: (+35 / -5)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 06:38:07 AM)

See if you can find L&P anywhere.

It is to soda what my god is to your god.
We Are Monk!
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 19 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 06:52:01 AM)

Quoted from NZ_Dreamer:
See if you can find L&P anywhere.

It is to soda what my god is to your god.
Oh shit yes, that stuff was awesome. Can't get it on this side of the Tasman MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 20 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 07:35:33 AM)

Anyone ever drink Inca Cola, the "Golden Kola? It's from South America and is very good.

Materva, on the other hand, is just gross.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 21 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 07:48:20 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Anyone ever drink Inca Cola, the "Golden Kola? It's from South America and is very good.

Materva, on the other hand, is just gross.

Yo, step off! Donchoo be dissin mah Materva now.[/estupido]

Actually, I like both of them, though prefer Materva.

Are they both Yerba Mate, or is inca just bannana flavoured? I've forgotten. Gah, it's been too long since I visited Miami... I havent had good cuban food since december.

(I know this is offtopic, but do you ever eat at Versailles?)
Some people are just too stupid to be President.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 22 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 07:48:39 AM)

well, ive had this site bookmarked for a while, but never really looked through it:

http://www.beveragesdirect.com

i know they are the only place ive seen in years to sell green river, which is why i have them book marked. in case i ever have 14+$ to spend on a case of soda, which wont be anytime soon.

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 07:53:07 AM)

I liked Urge
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 24 of 70 (Originally posted on: 04-27-04 10:05:21 AM)

Quoted from Acheron:
Are they both Yerba Mate, or is inca just bannana flavoured? I've forgotten. Gah, it's been too long since I visited Miami... I havent had good cuban food since december.

(I know this is offtopic, but do you ever eat at Versailles?)

Materva is definitely Yerba Mate, but I have no idea what flavors Inca Cola though it doesn't taste anything like mate. It's more citrusy, fruity, bubble-gum type soda.

(Not yet, but I've heard that it's excellent.)
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4801 | Total Posts: 70 ]