Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > just had a discussion with my mom... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2325 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Stoffel
stoffel sucks; 3ms owns + is returning for round 2 lightening round bioch

Ballkicks: (+126 / -74)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:25:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I called my mom to ask her something, dont remember what, but somehow we got on the subject of me moving into an apartment with my g/f when she moved back here next week. Never have I heard such a spew of conservative religiouse propaganda from my mom before. I cut my lip biting it so hard not to laugh at her, then ended up laughing at her anyways. She said that two people of the oposite sex, no matter what the relationship, couldnt live in the same household without having sex at some point. Fucking hilarious! She said that if I moved in with her, which she would do everything she coudl to stop me from doing, then we would end up having sex and getting aids or something. (funny, I dont have aids, she doesnt have aids, so where does it come from? does sex spontaniously create it?) I guess she would freak if she knew that i have had sex in almost every possible yet normal way with my g/f...
"...Stoffel is the Texan void of all-consumption where all our sexual chances go..." Tyr.
Blue Fire Armoury
My online diary because I have no life and want to broadcast my personal problems on a worldwide medium
limey

Ballkicks: (+9 / -2)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:28:30 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

God only knows what she'd do if she found out what you were doing with the pictures then.........
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:31:07 PM)

Or ya know, if she found out you put them on the internet.
With his fist in the air and his head in the sand
And he's never been able to learn from mistakes
So he can't understand why his heart always breaks
And his honor is pure and his courage is well
And he's fair and hes true and he's boring as hell-Billy Joel
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:32:03 PM)

That's what my mom is like. My cousin Kevin, who HAS A GIRLFRIEND was wearing nailpolish on his toes. It's strange, maybe, but she thinks he's gay. She's just really judgemental like that, it's annoying, I get so angry....
buck futter!
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:33:04 PM)

*sigh*

SEX IS BAD! REPENT!

Are you a more liberal Christian or atheist/agnostic, stoffel?
i r teh comunist!!!!!!11 LOLOLOLOL!!!!1
AzN

Ballkicks: (+11 / -12)
Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:33:06 PM)

But its true!
Lets say one day you wake up, you cant see clearly and got up from a hangover. Hell, you might just nail her :p.
limey

Ballkicks: (+9 / -2)
Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:33:15 PM)

Quote:
Or ya know, if she found out you put them on the internet.

That's what I meant - try to keep up MC.....LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Good OL MC

Ballkicks: (+66 / -15)
Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:34:18 PM)

limey,

I thought you meant the actual taking pictures of it. Oops

Dani,

I missed the point of your anecdote :{
With his fist in the air and his head in the sand
And he's never been able to learn from mistakes
So he can't understand why his heart always breaks
And his honor is pure and his courage is well
And he's fair and hes true and he's boring as hell-Billy Joel
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:35:28 PM)

Quote:
I missed the point of your anecdote

it wasn't supposed to be funny, i was just showing how she is really closed minded and it makes me angry.
buck futter!
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:36:00 PM)

maybe you should ask her why you and her (your mom) havent had sex yet...i mean, if she beleives and insists that people of the opposite sex no matter what the relationship who live together must and will have sex.
Taking your own life with boredom,
I'm taking my own life with wine -
it helps you to rule out the sorrow,
it helps me to empty my mind
Making the most of a bad time
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 07:47:13 PM)

You're assuming they haven't fucked.

Never assume.
Zealotry from Rome to Mecca, millions more become infected - God cannot be mass projected, or beaten out through forced confession. It's for all of us to ponder, not for dogma's chain to hold us down. Wake up and put the past where it belongs - Dying Fetus
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:01:17 PM)

Good one.

Quote:
I guess she would freak if she knew that i have had sex in almost every possible yet normal way with my g/f...

This ending line really just seems like it was put in there to brag.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Pissing in the frozen food section and watching it steam up? Oh yeah."
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:09:00 PM)

very true PR.
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:14:41 PM)

Quoted from Stoffel:
She said that two people of the oposite sex, no matter what the relationship, couldnt live in the same household without having sex at some point.

You laughed at that? At our age, I think I'd have to agree, in most cases anyway. She says no matter what the relationship - I think maybe the only relationship it wouldn't eventually happen in would be like brother/sister/cousin. But then again, most of us from KoRT know that a relationship as such doesn't matter to some people. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Snooch to the mother fuckin' nooch

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:17:41 PM)

well, i guess i cant speak for anyone else, but i dont go putting my dick into any warm hole that happens to be in the same house as me.
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:20:21 PM)

Ha i'm a serial-killer :)
Yeah, but Joel, your sex drive is on stand-by.

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:23:36 PM)

i guess. i still find the whole 'cant be around a vagina without putting penis in it' thing somewhat absurd...but oh well.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:27:42 PM)

Quote:
You laughed at that? At our age, I think I'd have to agree, in most cases anyway

i agree with joel here, i won't have sex with any guy that i will live with. I think i have better standards than that anyway. also, i have a lot of friends who i would NOT sleep with, it has nothing to do with their appearance, but having a friend entails NOT doing sexual things with them, i've learned the hard way. no sex with people who you want to stay friends with. anyway, the proof is in the pudding, my friend matt and i are really, really good friends. i've stayed over at his house with his parents away countless times, we go camping, there is no supervision, if we WERE going to do anything, it would be done already, but just because you live with someone or are around them a lot and are comfortable, doesn't mean that it will turn sexual, ever.

------------
i'd also like to point out that we ALL know where my sex drive is at :p
buck futter!
Melanie

I boned Sandamnit

Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:45:44 PM)

Yeah I was wrong.

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 08:48:13 PM)

i have plenty of female friends...probably most are. so far no sex has been had, nor do i plan for any to be. two of them spent the night here the other night, all of us were drunk and all kinds of shit, no sex was had. sorry.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 09:15:04 PM)

Living in a household where two or more people of the opposite sex live does not constitute that they will suddenly one day have a big sexual orgy with one another. Nor does it constitute that one of those people will have sex with the other one. It just means that you want to be independent from your parents.i'm a serial-killer :)

Stoffel, I believe your mom is desperately trying to keep you as her 'little boy' when you have clearly grown up and become independent. All in all, it's not unusual for some parents to try to keep their kids from 'growing up'...while other parents either don't care or want their kids to be out of the house as soon as possible.i'm a serial-killer :)
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 09:26:42 PM)

We should get stoffel's mom to post here.

Izzy
Si anang tatay mo?
"It's funny because shitty ryhmes with witty." -Mr. Pixies
"Atheists beleive in the god of atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 09:29:37 PM)

sunshine: that or her christian beliefs have warped her mind into believing that two people of the opposite sex cant co-exist without humping like dogs. or maybe his mom was a giant slut and so because thats how she was she figures thats how everyone is. no offence intended stoffel.

i heard priest explain it once that its most likely that two people will have sex, but even if they dont everyone else will believe that they are and so they are still living in sin. even if they arent sinning, they still are because other people think they are. it makes my heart warm. warm like the bible i have roasting in the fireplace.
Guru

Ballkicks: (+66 / -21)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 09:33:06 PM)

Quote:
We should get stoffel's mom to post here.

From the way Stoffel describes her we could just get ferret to wear a wig.
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Ecc 1:17-18
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 07-23-02 09:33:51 PM)

I've heard that, too, NNY.

There was a youth minister that I [unfortunately] had to listen to, who was talking about how bad relationships are during teen years.

He was saying that everyone who knows you are hanging out with a person of the opposite sex will assume you are having sex. (That a way for Christians to not judge people.) And of course he also told stuff about how sex will destroy you emotionally and mentally. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2325 | Total Posts: 51 ]