Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Forummer Evaluation Thread > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 41726 | Total Posts: 354 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:26:25 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What are your good points and your bad points? Can you always get a laugh? Are you too conceited? Do you even fucking care?

Well, if you do, say so. We'll compose a list of people, and then anyone who wants to evaluate will look at the list (it will be kept in the topic post), and begin their evaluatory process of DOOM.

Please just keep these things in mind:

1. This isn't meant as a chance to flame the shit out of that one guy you hate. In this respect, don't insult them, just point out their negatives. You probably shouldn't concentrate too much on this.

2. This also isn't meant as ASS-KISS FEST 2002. Granted, some people here have few faults, but you shouldn't praise them in excess. Please, don't annoy everyone else by turning this into some sort of altar.

3. Please don't evaluate a person at a time. Wait for some names to accumulate, say, 7-10, and then evaluate. It would be cumbersome if it was done for every 2 people.

4. Don't evaluate yourself. For chrissake, don't evaluate yourself. That is, of course, unless you're going to be serious and use "I THINK" a helluva lot.

5. Let's not turn this into a fucking flamewar, folks. People know they're supposed to be serious and not harsh, so they will probably behave. They're not "out to get you". Keep your retorts to yourself, or take it up with them someplace else.

Now, depending on how you look at it, this thread could be a good one or a bad one. Please put effort in to make it the former.

Please keep in mind you DON'T have to evaluate every person, but it would be nice if you could. However, if you don't have a lot to say, maybe you shouldn't.

EVALUATEES:

NNY
drahnier
boutitben
Tyr
Rolando
Izzy
Mignan
Sandamnit
Ztolk
Phoenix
Tartarus
Stew
Globe Thrasher
Emtilt
magus
danielle
MC
brad
dufus
FA
Salamando
Lord Devon
ice
wheezy
Stormraider
Marcher
Psycho Rabbit
johnlee
neo222
Kyrie
Nail Bunny
-scarecrow defeated- (Kita)
Socratieus
Hessian
Lovely Insanity
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
This reply was last edited on 07-29-02 02:10:35 PM by Tyr.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 1 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:28:20 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

go ahead and put me on the list. i have to leave now, but ill be back in like an hour and i hope to see lots of detailed and indepth analysis of my forum persona (read: asskissing).
You gave up on me along time ago
I can't say I blame you
But I'm better now having a good time
Being selfish, and drunken, and vulgar, and lazy
Bless me dark father I have sinned, I've done it before and I'll do it again
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 2 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:29:26 PM)

I haven't been here long enough to evaluate or be evaluated, but I appreciate that George Carlin quote you have in your sig, Tyr.
Snooch to the mother fuckin' nooch
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:34:01 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
4. Don't evaluate yourself. For chrissake, don't evaluate yourself.

why not? if people would be honest, self evaluation could be a good thing
Desperation -> d espE RAtI on -> A Repo Edsn It -> A Rope Ends It
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 4 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:35:24 PM)

how long have you had that title melanie?
You gave up on me along time ago
I can't say I blame you
But I'm better now having a good time
Being selfish, and drunken, and vulgar, and lazy
Bless me dark father I have sinned, I've done it before and I'll do it again
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 5 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:36:11 PM)

put me on the list cause i'm an egocentric bastard and i like it when people talk about me
crystal world with winter flowers
turn my days to frozen hours
build my dreams of flakes of snow
soon i'll feel the chilling glow
boutitben
INTL Premium Member
Captain Naked Santa

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+186 / -18)
Reply 6 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:36:19 PM)

you can evaluate me if you get bored
well, people look and people stare
well, i don't think that i even care
you work your life away and what do they give?
you're only killing yourself to live
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 7 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:37:10 PM)

Because this is supposed to be a serious thread. Not a joke thread. I GUESS you could evaluate yourself, but only if you kept it serious, and you used the words "I THINK" a lot.

Quote:
I haven't been here long enough to evaluate or be evaluated, but I appreciate that George Carlin quote you have in your sig, Tyr.

:* for Melanie

Mignan- did you or didn't you want to be evaluated?
"That's all war is -the desire to project the penis into other people's affairs. You don't have to be an analyst to see the foreign recognition policy at work. It goes something like this- WHAT!? THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS!? BOMB THEM!" George Carlin
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 8 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:38:41 PM)

I've had this title for week or so, I guess. I only registered on the 6th, and today is the 14th.
Snooch to the mother fuckin' nooch
Rolando
Topo Gigio

Ballkicks: (+26 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 9 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:38:57 PM)

put me on the list, i'd like to know why people still hate me just because of the my bad start, even when they know i changed.
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 10 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:42:47 PM)

Me, I guess.

Ditto rolando.

Izzy
Si anang tatay mo?
"It's funny because shitty ryhmes with witty." -Mr. Pixies
"Atheists beleive in the god of atheism" - Yehoshua Ben Yisra'el
Mingan
INTL Alumni

Reply 11 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 04:44:33 PM)

evaluate me all you want, would be fun to see what people think.
*pours a drink and sits back to watch the show*
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 12 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:31:04 PM)

NNY

His posts are funny and anecdotive

drahnier

He is too depressed, and makes me scared of the effects of alcoholism

boutitben

rocks

Tyr

Uses AIM speak too much in RS, but makes some good posts

Rolando

Temper is too short

Izzy

Great poster, but his avatar confuses me

Mignan

Quality posts
10% Of your recommended daily dose of Jew
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 13 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:42:16 PM)

NNY

Positives:

Let's be frank. You know what needs to be said, and when it needs to be said. You have a knowledge of balancing manners with insults, which I envy. If you have a problem with someone, you let them know, but you don't hold a grudge like an old person.

Negatives:

Sometimes you can be a little too cruel. Not in a sense towards people, but if an arbitrary party saw the remark, they could think "Jesus, that guy is a fucking asshole." Sometimes I catch my response being that after reading something you post, but it usually isn't a problem, because you don't do it in excess.

drahnier

Positives:

You never say the wrong thing. You don't give a damn about most things, so you don't get annoying ever. You have a good grip on which situations are good to avoid, and you alert people, without being too harsh, when they need to stop doing something. You're open to new concepts, and you don't staunchly defend your own view of things like a fanatic. You're very agreeable, and you add a lot of life to the forums.

Negatives:

Sometimes, regardless of how agreeable you usually are, you can get really set in your ways and hold a grudge. Granted, sometimes people deserve it, but sometimes they don't if they're trying to change.

boutitben

Positives:

You're a great guy, and easy to get along with. You know when it's time to joke and when it's time to get serious. You can administer an ownage when it's needed, and you can administer it well. You judge people based on how they're acting then, not earlier on. Like drahnier, you know when it's time to tell someone to cut the shit.

Negatives:

Sometimes you can get too set in your ways, and get bent on defending your "side". It's not just that, but you seem to do it to spite the person you disagree with. It also seems that sometimes you post certain posts just to spite someone, wether they are being good or not.

Me

Positives:

I'll leave this blank.

Negatives:

I get too enthusiastic when I post, and I forget to think before I say things. This usually leads to misunderstanding and confusion, which is annoying and cumbersome for others. I'm also very, very paranoid. I don't know why, but I've always had the idea people want to strike me when I'm down.

Rolando:

Positives:

You had some faults that you've really turned around. You're always in the thick of things, and you hold your own against people that are being assholes towards you. You don't take shame in your financial situation, which I admire. You don't hold grudges for long, so you're agreeable.

Negatives:

Sometimes you try to be funny and you aren't. Not only that, but when you're told, the normally good quality of self-defense gets annoying. Other times you come down on people for no reason, and it kind of irks me.

Izzy

Positives:

You hold your own, regardless of who it is. You don't care about what other people think of you, and so you're generally very mellow and relaxed, making you someone you feel like you won't be judged talking to.

Negatives:

Sometimes you come down on people and it's like "Where the fuck...". It gets me pissed off at you sometimes, making me want to punch you in the face. This doesn't happen often though.

Mignan

Positives:

You input a lot when it's "serious time", and you're very agreeable. You're also a lot of fun whenever alcohol is the discussion, and you pull as much weight as NNY and drah. I've never seen you do anything stupid, ever.

Negatives:

I honestly haven't noticed anything negative about you, but I'll update this if I do.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 14 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:45:37 PM)

I did this before to a friend, didn't turn out too well. You know the rest.
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, Something Awful
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 15 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:48:36 PM)

The point is to read the topic post and realize people are just being honest and aren't posting with any malicious content.

This thread could very easily turn into a shitty one, instead of an input one, turn destructive rather than constructive, so I've stressed that you shouldn't feel angry at the person when you post, and you should be diplomatic.

The rest is up to everyone else, wether they want this to be a good or bad thread.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 16 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:50:04 PM)

Someone do me. Someone do me.
"Some people turn to drugs such as heroin or cocaine for their brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects. Others turn to religion for its brain-wasting, body-killing, soul-destroying effects."
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Reply 17 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:51:39 PM)

I will once some more people request evaluation, guv'nor.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 18 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 05:53:25 PM)

Me!
10% Of your recommended daily dose of Jew
pussinboots

Ballkicks: (+40 / -20)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 19 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 06:16:30 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
I did this before to a friend, didn't turn out too well. You know the rest.

Umm...refer to rule number one and you'll see where it went wrong.
Mingan
INTL Alumni

Reply 20 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 06:22:36 PM)

The bottle be empty so here goes

NNY
highly amusing, you seem very well integrated in the laws of forum society. You and FA are the two people I look at for forum etiquette and the things of the 'old days' general amusing opinion and you know how to put people in place
Sometimes I think you’re the world sucks attitude is a bit synthetic but then again you're usually right.

Drahnier
Unique. You give the place an atmosphere that makes it very pleasant. I love singing in Swedish and drinking together 'virtually' if you wouldn't live so god damn far away I'd visit sometime. The depression gets a bit depressing some times.

boutitben
Great Threads, all around nice person, you seem nice to everyone. This is a very good thing for most new forum goers but can also be bloody annoying at times. Your positive personality makes a good counterpart to some of the more dramatic pessimist around here

Tyr
strong opinions about pretty much everything. This is good and I especially respect the fact that you voice those opinions. Lately you try to bring things a bit more diplomatic but I think I liked it better when you put things bluntly. Don't be paranoid. There is no reason.

Rolando
when first I came here you talked to me, I thought you where ok, then you disappeared and all of a sudden everybody disliked you for some reason I didn't understand, you're back and I still think you're ok.

Izzy
funny at times but sometimes I get the feeling you try hard to be funny in the way of other people instead of your own way. You know how to put people in place very nicely

My Self
To serious, and often to drunk but who cares. Every now and again I think I'm funny but it appears that my Dutch humor isn't very amusing after all.

Sandamnit
harsh is the first thing that comes to mind, Great Sense of humor but I wouldn't enjoy you disliking me very much. I usually have my best laughs because of a bit of your humor
The Phoenix

Ballkicks: (+46 / -17)
Reply 21 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 06:56:30 PM)

Put me on the list.
Things are not what they used to be; Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real; Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me; To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn; I was me, but now He's gone...
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 22 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 06:57:38 PM)

Quoted from pussinboots:
Umm...refer to rule number one and you'll see where it went wrong.
Sometimes truth hurts and there's no way around that as hard as you try.
The Phoenix

Ballkicks: (+46 / -17)
Reply 23 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 07:05:54 PM)

You guys aren't going to start again, are you?

*hides below desk*
Things are not what they used to be; Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real; Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me; To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn; I was me, but now He's gone...
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 24 of 354 (Originally posted on: 07-14-02 07:12:19 PM)

Feel free to evaluate me.

are you confused yet?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 41726 | Total Posts: 354 ]