Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > okay, FUCK YOU DIMI > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 7517 | Total Posts: 64 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 50 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-13-09 06:14:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from tpc:
Holy. Fucking. Christ. How much time did you spent putting all of this together?

You still haven't answered my question. Why does this matter to you in the least?

I suppose it doesn't really matter why, only that you do. It's only indicative of the fact that you hate your life, you hate yourself, you hate this forum, and you hate very human on the planet for no reason other than that they exist. You bitch incessantly about problems that have no bearing on you or the direction your life is heading. The only reason your life sucks is YOU. Not INTL, not Dimi, not "society", not the middle class, not Obama, not the United States, not the rest of the world, not the stock market, not the draft, YOU.

Waah waah, someone gave you negative karma on some INTERNETS forum. You have much bigger problems going on outside of whatever the fuck is happening on INTL. Do you want to lead your life constantly finding all the bad/negative things in people and the world, judging everyone, always finding something to bitch about?

WELL GOOD LUCK, FUCKER.

LOL

In truth, it would be a stretch to say I hate all of the people of the forum and this Earth. There are a some I like, a few I really like, and at least one I think I could find joy being around on a regular basis. In fact, I would say that many of the anonymous names I interact with here provide with me endless amusement and diversion from the problems you listed above. To that end, then, I like, you, Dimi, and everyone else, care, if only in the most fleeting sense, about the happenings here because it provides a funny way to blow semen all over the faces of people who have no other way to reply besides doing the exact same thing back.

Now, you run along and finish that photoshop of Rich.

<3
It is what it is...
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

dude, i dont normally shit all over people like this but you seem like a pretty terrible poster so let me just say that you are fat nerd with offensively bad facial hair and it looks like you have no friends since all of your pics are taken with a self-timer and consist of you standing in your mom's driveway

Ballkicks: (+36 / -9)
Reg. Date: Jul 2008
Reply 51 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-13-09 06:43:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Vissario, you fail to follow the social constructs necessary to be "cool" on the internet. These other people clearly understand how this works, which is why the slightest provocation given by you to one of them results in them scrambling to protect their e-ego and their e-pride. No matter the warnings given by anyone that responding to these probes done by you is what gives you fuel and drives you to keep doing it, they know it is their obligation to protect their honor on an internet message board, and if they don't, they might not be as cool.

The internet is just an extension of real life, and they understand this. This is why I was advised by a few to be careful of what I say, or the e-police might come with an e-warrant signed by and e-judge, and I would be forced to make an appearance in a court of e-law for violating the rules of the internet. Thankfully a couple of people objected, telling me, "hey! You can't do that on the internet!" and I quickly made sure to take greater care with what I said.

Furthermore, these statements may make you less "cool" to anonymous people over the internet. Regardless if anything you say or do is in reality without consequence, remember to follow the social order, same with real life. Honesty is not a virtue if it it doesn't pander to what a person already believes. Individuality itself is not welcomed, individuality must be vetted to be within the confines of the established status quo which defines what individuality is and is not. You might have different ideas about certain things. Keep them to yourself. Say deception is a bad thing, and at the same time, actively practice it in many different ways and be blind to yourself doing so.

Another important thing to remember is that when you enter the internet, please leave any intellect or high level cognitive capabilities at the door. Disagreeing with people sometimes is acceptable, people will not see eye to eye on everything.

What is not acceptable is to disagree with someone and at the same time possess a vastly superior mind, which you use to obliterate opposing ideas with seemingly trivial effort. You may be more intelligent, but demonstrating such is not cool. I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to page through a thesaurus while typing a two paragraph argument that took two hours to compose and proof read and have you come along and casually discredit it in a dismissive condescending manner. That is not cool at all. At that point they may need a cool people bailout when struggling to respond, nearing the point of choking over their own drool trying to understand the words you are using. This usually consists of a third party cool person coming in and saying smooth cool words such as "I wonder how Vissario was the fastest sperm?" The two cool parties will then proceed to congratulate each other and +k themselves, while giving -k to you.

I understand some people say that the internet is one of the last free speech zones we have. That on the internet there exists a truly free exchange of concepts and ideas, lacking the censorship and control at various levels that is experienced in the real world. It is often said what people think of you on the internet doesn't matter. It is said often in this thread, in fact.

Understand that of course people say that, they say such things do not matter, and yet at the same time, they participate in the very same system they state has no meaning whatsoever. Of course it is complete hypocrisy. Of course it is willful deception and dishonesty. But it is also real life. We speak highly of honesty, truthfulness, and transparency, but actually practicing these ideas is taboo.

You might believe it to be absurdly pretentious to take this behavior and apply it to an internet message board where you believe you should be free of these restraints, but at the end of the day, this kind of system is all they really know. Offer them anything else, and they just might not understand.

Not cool Vissario, not cool at all.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 52 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-13-09 07:54:26 PM)

Quote:
I think your purpose here in this "social club" is to remind everyone of just how absurd and retarded it becomes when people take a board of anonymous posters seriously;

Like when you create a thread crying vendetta because someone gives you a bit of minus karma? That kind of taking seriously?

Quote:
you are, in effect, the village idiot we have locked up in the stockades.

You really have absolutely no other defense mechanism other than projection, do you? Every time you insult anyone at INTL, you apply characteristics which no doubt would unanimously be voted as best used to describe you.

There, there kitten, you'll be fine.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!

This reply was last edited on 04-13-09 10:48:26 PM by Stormraider.
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1937 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 53 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-13-09 08:01:00 PM)

I've been here for years before you got here. I'm going to stay whether or not you're here.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 54 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 06:14:14 AM)

And after all these years here you're stuck in the most juvenile karma thread ever. Makes you think, doesn't it.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Run Silent Run Drapes
Administrator
Eiffle Towers: 6969

someone bitter is after my ass

Ballkicks: (+562 / -30)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 55 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 09:21:45 AM)

This thread is extremely entertaining; I'll give you that, Viss.
It is company policy not to release this information.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1766 / -130)
Reply 56 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 09:31:18 AM)

stormraider none of your points make sense as usual
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 57 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 09:37:02 AM)

Quoted from DrNick:
This thread is extremely entertaining; I'll give you that, Viss.

That tends to be how most situations he gets himself involved in turn out when you don't personally involve yourself in it.
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+355 / -78)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 58 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 03:00:07 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
In truth, it would be a stretch to say I hate all of the people of the forum and this Earth. There are a some I like, a few I really like, and at least one I think I could find joy being around on a regular basis. In fact, I would say that many of the anonymous names I interact with here provide with me endless amusement and diversion from the problems you listed above. To that end, then, I like, you, Dimi, and everyone else, care, if only in the most fleeting sense, about the happenings here because it provides a funny way to blow semen all over the faces of people who have no other way to reply besides doing the exact same thing back. Now, you run along and finish that photoshop of Rich.
aawww how cute

EDIT: fuck you faggot <BGSOUND src="http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/ThePerfectCore/yakety-sax.mid">
You are the reason I post here, and that annoys me.
This reply was last edited on 04-14-09 03:21:17 PM by ThePerfectCore.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Reply 59 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 03:33:49 PM)

I dunno, I thought Stormraider's childish attempt at condescension was pretty cute too
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Reply 60 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 03:36:33 PM)

this whole thread is just so adorable duck hunt
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reply 61 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 05:04:21 PM)

I have vissario -k.

if someone wants, feel free to PM me every week to remind me to give him more because ill forget and not care, but it's funny to see him freak the fuck out like this
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 62 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 09:15:00 PM)

Quote:
stormraider none of your points make sense as usual

Fair enough. I can see how

Quote:
Like when you create a thread crying vendetta because someone gives you a bit of minus karma? That kind of taking seriously?

would be pretty hard for you to process.

Quick, Ice, I think there's a macro somewhere on the internet of a Pig fucking a Garden Hose. You'd best get to RS before you miss your chance to post a brilliant thread about it!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Reply 63 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-14-09 10:05:36 PM)

Stormraider, you more than anyone take this seriously.
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+355 / -78)
Reply 64 of 64 (Originally posted on: 04-16-09 08:19:06 AM)

OFF WE GO THEN

Edit: god damn you, Richard... fucking
You are the reason I post here, and that annoys me.
This reply was last edited on 04-16-09 08:25:22 AM by ThePerfectCore.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7517 | Total Posts: 64 ]