Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Gah! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2540 | Total Posts: 31 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
(Originally posted on: 01-02-08 06:47:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

ayy
This reply was last edited on 12-26-15 09:30:24 PM by Dio.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 1 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 06:50:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

She says she wants to so that means you have a chance. I guess you gotta try to convince her that you'll go VERY gentle at first to make sure there's no pain (which I'm sure you've tried already but I'm saying try more since that's all I can think of.)
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 2 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 07:22:09 PM)

Be more irresistible. Then she won't be able to resist you.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Dio

rebel rebel

Reply 3 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 07:33:14 PM)

How do I be irresistible?
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 07:37:57 PM)

avoid all things that make you resistable
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 5 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 08:34:11 PM)

For the last months I have had the same problem several times, not involving amounts of hot sex with high hot college chicks, but I've managed to run into several girls with annoying hard disk scratches which involve sex, such as sex is only after marriage and so on. The shitty thing is that i grew very affectionate of some of these.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 6 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 10:46:37 PM)

Quote:
but I've managed to run into several girls with annoying hard disk scratches which involve sex, such as sex is only after marriage and so on.

I really love it when Trof talks.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 7 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-02-08 10:54:01 PM)

Quoted from Byronic Hero:
It's so fucking annoying going from having sex and smoking weed all the time(which she requested I quit I told her I did but really I didn't) to stupid ass dry humping.
Doesn't sound like the best relationship, find someone else.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 8 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 12:01:25 AM)

Quoted from Hoff:
Quoted from Byronic Hero:
It's so fucking annoying going from having sex and smoking weed all the time(which she requested I quit I told her I did but really I didn't) to stupid ass dry humping.
Doesn't sound like the best relationship, find someone else.

If you don't want to give up on her yet, and stop lying to her and talk to her and try to understand what her concern is, why she wants you to stop. It'll give her an opportunity to tell you why she wants you to stop and you an opportunity to tell her why you don't think you should (or whatever else you're thinking). It'll give you both an opportunity to understand each other, and if you're unable to then maybe it is best to move on and find someone else.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 05:06:16 AM)

Meh you are young move onto a new woman with less hang ups. This is the proper thing to do.
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 10 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 07:34:40 AM)

She's not an automatic vagina, you know, she's a person with feelings and if she feels she's not ready for sex you should be patient instead of a bastard, which judging by your post is what you're being.

Also, +k for wheezy.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Totchi

Ballkicks: (+1 / -3)
Reg. Date: Jan 2008
Reply 11 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 12:10:53 PM)

for real, just wait until she's comfortable with everything, and then be gentle with it at that.

Not all girls can be super freaks, bro
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 12 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 12:54:51 PM)

I realize i've said this a lot, but did you mostly post this to let us know that you're no longer a huge dork?
DRAHNIER
Dio

rebel rebel

Reply 13 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 03:03:32 PM)

Quote:
She's not an automatic vagina, you know, she's a person with feelings and if she feels she's not ready for sex you should be patient instead of a bastard, which judging by your post is what you're being.

Yes, I suppose you're right. The relationship is young I'll give it another 2, 3 months to see what happens.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 14 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 03:08:02 PM)

"Come on baby I thought you said you loved me."

That works on high school girls all the time.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 15 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 03:30:05 PM)

Ditch the bitch. Girls aren't worthwhile unless they spread them legs wide and let you fuck them until you get bored and find someone else.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 08:37:50 PM)

come on the movie little miss sunshine

"fuck alot of women"
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 17 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-03-08 11:46:52 PM)

Buy a cucumber, then BAM!

Problem solved.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 18 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-04-08 02:26:18 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Ditch the bitch. Girls aren't worthwhile unless they spread them legs wide and let you fuck them until you get bored and find someone else.

make sure you sign her up for myspace so she can know the true ways of the woman
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 19 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-04-08 04:27:07 PM)

This thread depresses me.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 20 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-04-08 04:43:28 PM)

Sukkit nails the point.

You people are just being "funny-ironic" or are giving shitty advice which only purpose is keeping up facade behind dumb clichees "oh, im totally leaving the bitch if she doesn't put out cuz i also like weed gnnn"

Don't let the mind be poisoned by lame clichees or things you think you have to expect, that either aren't realistic, or aren't what you really want

or, like go on dr. phil
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-05-08 09:34:54 AM)

Real sex advice: If you want to be irresistible, you don't make yourself irresistible, you make the thought of sexual activity at that moment irresistible. You're just a proxy for that outlet of sexual frustration. Get someone horny enough and they'll fuck about anybody. Seriously. I'm fat and hairy and have gotten laid a lot just by having charisma and being a big tease.

Just do things to get her turned on enough that she'll beg for me (I don't know why I typed me, but I meant more, but I'm still going to leave the original word because it amused me). Be creative, I don't know what she likes. If her ears or neck are her "spots," kiss them. Sometimes it's best to give regional pleasure than direct pleasure, i.e. don't just pinch her nipples, rub your fingers around them. Tease her. Don't just go for the gold. By the way, I'm great in bed so I may be better at this than you, but you just gotta work at it. Don't be impatient.

By the way I'm drinking and recently broke up with my fiance, so this post may be more graphic than ID is meant to be. But damnit, I didn't type durnk.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 22 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-05-08 01:04:41 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
cliches
We're being "funny-ironic" because of the way he's going about asking for advice. It's apparent that's he's being selfish and that Sukkit is right; however, unless I actually care about his situation (which I don't because he hasn't offered valid enough reasons to care, "oh boohoo my virgin girlfriend wont fuck me and let me smoke weed"), I'm not going to treat him with respectful advice.

On top of that, his response to Sukkit's "she's not an automatic vagina machine" response goes even further to prove what a complete selfish bastard he really is: "wait what, she's not an automatic vagina machine? she's a real person with real feelings? whoa hadnt thought of it that way before. wow"

Give me a fucking break.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-06-08 07:22:17 AM)

Quote:
By the way I'm drinking and recently broke up with my fiance, so this post may be more graphic than ID is meant to be. But damnit, I didn't type durnk.

You were engaged? why?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 24 of 31 (Originally posted on: 01-08-08 01:19:39 PM)

I was with the girl for 1.5 years or so, and we were engaged for two. I wanted a break from from the relationship to decide if I could really deal with her controlling personality, jealousy, and her wanting to move across the country (away from all my friends and family and where I wanted to live and have a job and continue to go to school at). During said break, she had sex with somebody else. So I'd say she's on her way of being over it. But she also says she wants back with me, blah blah blah, but I think I'm going to hold out for Drahnier.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2540 | Total Posts: 31 ]