Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Post Your Presents Thread (Celebrate Capitalism ITT) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2989 | Total Posts: 32 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
(Originally posted on: 12-26-07 03:14:15 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Mmm hmm so what did you get?
This reply was last edited on 06-09-08 05:50:33 PM by kayte.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 1 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-26-07 03:43:42 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

&

&
BLING BLING NIGGA!
=
My Christmas
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-26-07 04:48:57 PM)

Not much. I got some clothes from my dad, some bling bling from my grandma, and some gift certificates from my uncle.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-26-07 05:21:42 PM)

$30 for Theatre Books
$25 for Futureshop (I am thinking of blowing it on some cheap Snoopy vs. Red Baron game because hey, Peanuts vs. the Germans is a classic aerial match up)
Some cash
A book on a year in the life of Shakespeare (1599)
An Eating & Drinking Guide (Wine only)
A cell phone (I probably won't be using it until mid to late May, so it is a good thing that it is a pay as you go plan)
Network 30th Anniversary 2 DVD set
A Flannel Sheet Set
And a weird ass chia growing head thing. If you read this week's comedy goldmine on SomethingAwful, there is a picture of the Homer one? Mine is Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Overall it was a pretty good Christmas. Interesting one, too...
how is this for a quote
This reply was last edited on 12-26-07 09:48:31 PM by Hasty Penguin.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 4 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-26-07 06:07:17 PM)

I got a digital camera, and a bunch of other smaller stuff. Not too bad, but now I feel like I have to take pictures of lots of shit to justify owning it i wunder if itz gay to kiss dudez
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 5 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-26-07 08:37:00 PM)

Steal This Book, Cat's Cradle, Fahrenheit 451, and A Clockwork Orange.
A bunch of clothes.
iPod Nano 4 gig that I'm taking back to purchase an 8 or 80 gig.
Subscriptions to The Onion, Time, and Newsweek.
Master

OMG MAGIC

Ballkicks: (+52 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 6 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 01:09:03 AM)

I got an iPod 80 gig classic, some very nice khaki pants that actually fit me, some pajama pants, Bloody Sunday DVD and some cash from my relatives.

Im pretty happy with it, since I needed some clothes, cash is always nice and the iPod is something I could never spare enough cash for. Also, Bloody Sunday is sooooooo good. If you havnt seen it, I suggest watching it soon.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 02:40:46 AM)

I got naught. Wait till Jan 6th though.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 8 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 04:20:04 AM)

I will disperse what I got in bits and pieces.

For now I will say one of the things I got THAT IS AWESOME is this metal pipe bender. Very useful for building rigs. OH and Amanda got me a 360 racing wheel and its freaking me out how real it feels to drive with it.

I only say bits and pieces because I forgot (lots of small things, yo). OH and The Marvel Encyclopedia & The DC Encyclopedia. It's fun reading all of the random super heros there have been over the years.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 08:59:33 AM)

I found true love i'm a serial-killer :)

<3 my dear Lars
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reply 10 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 09:25:50 AM)

I got a 7.0" wide screen digital picture frame that plays MP3s and avi files, a panini press, $100 cash, $20 giftcard to best buy, $25 gift card to TGI Fridays, a 2003 Subaru Forester, and a web programming class (XML, Ajax, and PHP).
σ☻├ž╚
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 11 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 12:31:43 PM)

Some money, a couple CDs (Tullycraft and Grampall Jookabox), strings for my instruments, candy, a replacement jack for my guitar, a couple board games, and that's about it. There's never much that I want or need in the way of things.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 12 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 04:22:39 PM)

a partridge made by the chinese

Ah, the wonders by which consumerism takes that which is holy into that which is profitable!
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 13 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 04:28:32 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
a partridge made by the chinese

Sing it, it works!
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 07:01:04 PM)

My parents are divorced so effectively having two families I think I typically get quite a bit more than the average person. Whee. I got $500+ in cash and gift cards, a slow cooker, wine glasses, several sets of pyjamas*, tripod, a necklace, towels, knitting book, handmade quilt, scrapbook all about... me (...?!), roughly 5 pounds of chocolate, and a few other things.

(* I get like 3 pairs of pyjamas for Christmas every freakin year, I don't know why, I don't even WEAR pyjamas 98% of the time, what the hell.)

Here's one picture of my presents but it only depicts stuff I opened on Christmas Eve.

(WTF white sports socks...)
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 15 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-27-07 11:12:30 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
My parents are divorced so effectively having two families I think I typically get quite a bit more than the average person.

Doesn't the average person have divorced parents these days?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 16 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-28-07 07:04:05 PM)

Quoted from Purple:
Quoted from kayte:
My parents are divorced so effectively having two families I think I typically get quite a bit more than the average person.

No.
Dio

rebel rebel

Reply 17 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-29-07 01:58:54 PM)

Quote:
I get like 3 pairs of pyjamas for Christmas every freakin year, I don't know why, I don't even WEAR pyjamas 98% of the time, what the hell.

Maybe they're trying to tell you something.
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reply 18 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 07:36:40 AM)

I got generic stuff, such as clothes, gift certificates, and books.

My "big" present was a digital camera, so expect some lame photo threads in the new year.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 19 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 09:01:51 AM)

Quoted from Adam:
My "big" present was a digital camera, so expect some lame photo threads in the new year.

As long as it involves animals drinking alcohol, I'm down.
SmallFry
I think that you should find him on campus and "hawk a loogie" into your hand and then smack him across the face with it

Ballkicks: (+67 / -11)
Reply 20 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 03:41:11 PM)

these really nice headphones
What's with you today?
What's with today today?
This reply was last edited on 10-21-13 08:58:31 PM by SmallFry.
Dio

rebel rebel

Reply 21 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 06:06:20 PM)

Jew. lol.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 22 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 06:41:10 PM)

Quoted from Hermione:
Quoted from Purple:
Quoted from kayte:

No.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 10:12:40 PM)

Quoted from SmallFry:
This was a few weeks ago because my family does hannukah but:

This really nice ukelele!
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/SmallFry/Photo%20261.jpg

Interestingly enough, I am about to spend the money I got for christmas on a new ukulele (probably a Koaloha or a G-String concert model, unless I decide to blow a little bit extra and get a custom uke built). One of my friends also got a ukulele; I guess they're popular this year. Probably thanks to Beirut.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 24 of 32 (Originally posted on: 12-30-07 10:31:17 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:
Quoted from SmallFry:
This was a few weeks ago because my family does hannukah but:

This really nice ukelele!
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/SmallFry/Photo%20261.jpg

Interestingly enough, I am about to spend the money I got for christmas on a new ukulele (probably a Koaloha or a G-String concert model, unless I decide to blow a little bit extra and get a custom uke built). One of my friends also got a ukulele; I guess they're popular this year. Probably thanks to Beirut.

now i want one MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

and a djembi....wanna get all dawoppa-dow-doicka-dong on that bad boy.

I liek piez. And freedom! -- Dr. Ron Paul
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2989 | Total Posts: 32 ]