Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > ITT A Girl Glues Together BB's Broken Heart [WARNING: EXTREME EMONESS AND SAPPINESS INSIDE] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3530 | Total Posts: 35 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
(Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:00:21 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Girls. Love.

It's all so stupid.

And wonderful.

Wonderfully stupid or stupidly wonderful. One of those.

Anyways.

I had a little talk with the girl who, I can safely say, was the first person to ever break my heart.

She said she was sorry. A lot. That she was an awful person and didn't want to hurt me. That she left me to protect me from herself and the way she treats guys. That I was too good to have to deal with her. That I was more than anyone could hope for.

Most of all, she said that I meant something to her, which by itself took away so much of the pain.

I told her that I loved her and wanted to go back to what we had. She said she didn't know. She wasn't ready for that. She had to deal with her own issues first.

I said I understood. I said we could have something low-key, something safe and sweet. Not head over heels love, but something innocent and tender.

She said maybe. And we ended the conversation there, as it was 4 AM at that point.

So. That's where we're at.
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:13:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
I told her that I loved her and wanted to go back to what we had.

thread is a failure so far. This screams pathetic and you're going to need to bring your game up a level.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:14:17 PM)

Quote:
She said she was sorry. A lot. That she was an awful person and didn't want to hurt me. That she left me to protect me from herself and the way she treats guys.

Haha.

No one does things like that.

Quote:
So. That's where we're at.

This whole thing is just an act, right?

You can not be this much of a pussy in reality.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 09-18-07 02:21:10 PM by drahnier.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 3 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:22:54 PM)

zippo's smurf?
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:37:26 PM)

BB! What did you do?!?!
Quotables
[22:36] sunniesrevenge: I don't have to be drunk to love you
[01:31] DeathofSmokey: I am a man and therefore a tool for women to utilize as they wish
[16:52] rchif0: i want your cock

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 5 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:40:17 PM)

i h8 girls

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 6 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:42:41 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
BB! What did you do?!?!

I gave in to the power of love.

Wheezy, it was not pathetic. But I didn't grovel. I questioned. Asked. But I never begged. Well, maybe it was a little pathetic. But I want her back. She makes me happy. And I have to swallow my pride, so be it.

Drah, I believe her when she said she was protecting me. She's a good person. Just hurt and confused.

Robert: agreed.
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 7 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:49:52 PM)

Quote:
She said she was sorry. A lot. That she was an awful person and didn't want to hurt me. That she left me to protect me from herself and the way she treats guys. That I was too good to have to deal with her. That I was more than anyone could hope for.

Um yeah people don't actually do things like that. Don't get your hopes up for a happy outcome if you're really so naive as to buy all that.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 8 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:56:32 PM)

I thought we were on the same page about her being a selfish bitch. She is just feeding you lines that you want to hear to assuage her guilt. Avoid this girl at all costs. She broke your heart once -- she WILL break it again.
Quotables
[22:36] sunniesrevenge: I don't have to be drunk to love you
[01:31] DeathofSmokey: I am a man and therefore a tool for women to utilize as they wish
[16:52] rchif0: i want your cock

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 9 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:57:11 PM)

She (assuming she exists) fed you 75% of the full trite bullshit catalogue, and you bought it?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 10 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 02:57:34 PM)

In all seriousness, how old are you?
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 11 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 03:05:53 PM)

I was expecting more extremem emoness. If Super-Moto-Cross is an extreme sport, this thread is a brisk game of horseshoes.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 03:29:50 PM)

Quote:

Bahahaha. Yeah.

I look forward to part 2 of this thread with its stunning turnaround.

Also dude you are pretty quick to be in love with girls, hey? Or is this the girl from the previous thread? Either way... I hope for your sake that this foolishness is all an act for the internet, but if not maybe you should try to be a little less pathetic and a little more chill.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 13 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 04:11:17 PM)

This is EXACTLY like my first relationship when I was broken up with. It's the same lines, down to a T.

Avoid her, and stop being a wimp and begging for mercy. Sheesh
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 14 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 04:21:52 PM)

Dear Mr. BB.

Now you are her new emotional tampon.
D
Administrator

Reply 15 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 04:27:15 PM)

Quoted from Trofozoito:
Dear Mr. BB.

Now you are her new emotional tampon.

Yeah but at least he got to see her naked which is way more than most emotional tampons.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 16 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 04:59:17 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
I thought we were on the same page about her being a selfish bitch. She is just feeding you lines that you want to hear to assuage her guilt. Avoid this girl at all costs. She broke your heart once -- she WILL break it again.

She seemed sincere. I mean, I totally understand what you're saying. And I will be wary of her.

But I can't let her go so easily. She really did make me so happy.

Quote:
In all seriousness, how old are you?

20. Closing in on 21 fast.

Quote:
She (assuming she exists) fed you 75% of the full trite bullshit catalogue, and you bought it?

I'm romantic*. What can I say?

*dumb and lonely

Quote:
Bahahaha. Yeah.

I look forward to part 2 of this thread with its stunning turnaround.

Also dude you are pretty quick to be in love with girls, hey? Or is this the girl from the previous thread? Either way... I hope for your sake that this foolishness is all an act for the internet, but if not maybe you should try to be a little less pathetic and a little more chill.

Same girl. Not an act for the internet.

Also, thank you for the advice. No, wait. Not thank you. What was that other phrase?

Oh yeah. Fuck you. That's it. Fuck you.

Quote:
Yeah but at least he got to see her naked which is way more than most emotional tampons.

she was attractive MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
D
Administrator

Reply 17 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:02:34 PM)

Quoted from Cupcake 4.0:

Quote:

she was attractive MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I know thats my point
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 18 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:14:02 PM)

BB you are like the marbles in the game of love Hungry Hungry Hippos style and you are going to get eaten by one of the four Hippos of lovepocalypse.

Play a different game of love.

I don't know what I'm talking about, but this situation just seems like bad news for you.

edit: done and done
how is this for a quote
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 19 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:16:32 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
BB you are like the marbles in the game of love Hungry Hungry Hippos style and you are going to get eaten by one of the four Hippos of lovepocalypse: greed, lust, hate, and self-loathing.

I don't know what I'm talking about, but this situation just seems like bad news for you.

you should have just stopped at four Hippos
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:34:35 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
BB you are like the marbles in the game of love Hungry Hungry Hippos style and you are going to get eaten by one of the four Hippos of lovepocalypse.

edit: done and done

Try Lovopoly, all or nothing. Go big or go home baby.
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:36:42 PM)

Also for the kinkier type, try Love in the Pants, or Don't wake Love-Daddy.

lovable-pursuit?
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 22 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 05:40:16 PM)

haha, i remember high school
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 06:30:46 PM)

Quote:
haha, i remember high school

Aren't you just starting college this semester?

EDIT: Clarified
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like

This reply was last edited on 09-18-07 09:12:30 PM by emtilt.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 24 of 35 (Originally posted on: 09-18-07 08:13:13 PM)

Who?
how is this for a quote
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3530 | Total Posts: 35 ]