Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Ok Superbowl thread > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 7790 | Total Posts: 61 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-05-05 07:40:02 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ok, what are you gonna do for superbowl sunday, and who are you betting on?

Since it's starts in the middle of the night, me and some pals are gonna play no limit texas hold em from app. 20.00 to when the game starts, which is sometime around 1 in the morning, and i'm the only one not going to school the next day, but it will hopefully be many fun hours.

anyways, i'm rooting for the eagles, cause i can't stand the patriots, they are like the bayern mŁnchen or Man U of the NFL
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 1 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 07:58:42 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

People doubted the Patriots all season more then any returning superbowl champ in the past decade, so a comparison to Manchester United is a stretch.

I say the Eagles lose by 14.

LEGISLATION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 08:05:17 PM)

Chips, popcorn and a few friends and hopefully listening to John Madden say dumb things should make the Superbowl entertaining. Also, watching the coaches go berserk is a tradition. I'll probably watch the game, too.

I don't want the Patriots to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
"We two dead apple trees see no possums in the mist of your grandmother."
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 3 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 08:13:02 PM)

I live in Philadelphia and am debating over whether or not I want to be in the city when the Eagles win/lose (WIN!). It is going to be a pretty crazy atmosphere that I definetly will not want my car to be caught in the middle of, so I guess I may just take a cab down and watch it at my favorite bar in the city.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 4 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 08:18:36 PM)

New England has unconditional support of the patriots.

Combined with every single person completely convinced that they'll win.

A Pats loss = Some good Football riots over everyone
(not as bad as European Soccer riots albeit)
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 08:43:31 PM)

Im saying NE. This team is seasoned and isnt old and busted yet.
Khelben
INTL Premium Member
OMG!

Come to my car. I have candy.

Ballkicks: (+69 / -35)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 6 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 09:08:52 PM)

Definitely the Patriots. They've won a slew of Super Bowls, and beaten the Steelers and the Rams, two seasoned teams. In my mind, no way are they going to lose. If they do, then its a sign of the apocalypse
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Reply 7 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 09:32:53 PM)

Yea but the Eagles have heart. You all are forgetting the heart! Has Rudy taught you nothing?
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 8 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 09:58:11 PM)

My boss and I both think the Patriots are going to win, so I bet him that the score would be below 45 points.

Here's hoping both defenses hold up!
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 10:29:20 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
Im saying NE. This team is seasoned and isnt old and busted yet.

How are the Eagles old and busted?
Quoted from Khelben:
Definitely the Patriots. They've won a slew of Super Bowls, and beaten the Steelers and the Rams, two seasoned teams. In my mind, no way are they going to lose. If they do, then its a sign of the apocalypse

Just because they've won multiple times before doesn't mean they will for the next 50 years. It's a different team, as it is every year.
If you can't tell yet, I vote Eagles. If the Super Bowl were played by fans, the Eagles would win by a long shot, if only by more players carried off the field.
The Eagles have a lot of heart and want this more than the Patriots. They go into this as the underdog, as they were at the NFC championship. That makes them work all the harder. And who doesn't love Brian Westbrook?
Eagles by 3. 90% chance of me crying no matter if they win or lose.
Quoted from The Skipper:
Yea but the Eagles have heart. You all are forgetting the heart! Has Rudy taught you nothing?

+k
Chess players mate better
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 10:38:05 PM)

Eagles are gonna take the trophy, chicken fuckers.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 11 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 10:41:54 PM)

I really hope another Janet Jackson incident occurs, other wise I will have wasted my entire night watching sweaty men knock each other around.

Also, I'm going for the patriots. Mainly because I like their name better. And their uniforms.
you guess who, its a mystery!
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 12 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 10:59:49 PM)

I've got 5 bucks on the Patriots.
i'm a serial-killer :)
I can't watch it as I have two midterms the next day, which totally and entirely sucks
BATTLE WANG, JOIN TODAY (SO FUN!)
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 13 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:11:41 PM)

Quoted from The Skipper:
I live in Philadelphia and am debating over whether or not I want to be in the city when the Eagles win/lose (WIN!). It is going to be a pretty crazy atmosphere that I definetly will not want my car to be caught in the middle of, so I guess I may just take a cab down and watch it at my favorite bar in the city.
I am not really worried about riots here in Boston. I don't live particularly close to BU or Northeastern, which are the two big party schools.

Besides, we got it all out of us back in back in October. i'm a serial-killer :)
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 14 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:11:50 PM)

Quoted from uofhdaufpidgsaudsa:
I can't watch it as I have two midterms the next day, which totally and entirely sucks

We all know you're going to blow off studying and watch it. Totally okay, Nova.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 15 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:16:13 PM)

Quoted from Awkward Billy:
I really hope another Janet Jackson incident occurs, other wise I will have wasted my entire night watching sweaty men knock each other around.

Also, I'm going for the patriots. Mainly because I like their name better. And their uniforms.

I'm hoping no Janet Jackson incidents occurs during this year's Paul McCartney half time show.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 16 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:36:36 PM)

I've always wanted to see Paul McCartney's nipples.

Anyway, Eagles all the way, baby. I'm sick of the Patriots and their always-winning Patriot...ism. The Eagles need to take it because they deserve it.
in New York, the penalty for jumping off a building is death
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 17 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:44:57 PM)

Yeah, but the pats have been the underdog for decades. They've only won two super bowls.

Heck, they've been the underdogs for most of the play-offs.

It's not like we have options up here either, in the winter it's either the Patriots, or the University of Maine Hockey team, and they have a bad habit of sucking. But not before they get your hopes up.

I'd like to see the Pats win becuase it would go well with the Sox victory.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 18 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-05-05 11:56:37 PM)

Even Eagles fans have to admit that their uniforms suck. That green makes blood pour out of my eyes.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 19 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 12:17:09 AM)

Quoted from Muzta:
It's not like we have options up here either, in the winter it's either the Patriots, or the University of Maine Hockey team, and they have a bad habit of sucking. But not before they get your hopes up.

You have options. My best friend goes to school in Boston and is ready and willing to flip off any guy who walks by saying the Eagles suck. And there are plenty.
Quote:
I'd like to see the Pats win becuase it would go well with the Sox victory.

You guys already have a fucking victory. Sharing is caring.
Quoted from Dante:
Even Eagles fans have to admit that their uniforms suck. That green makes blood pour out of my eyes.

I bleed green. I'm wearing an Eagles jersey right now because it's game day dance dance revolution
Chess players mate better
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 20 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 12:29:20 AM)

Quoted from Amphytrite:
Quoted from Dante:

I bleed green. I'm wearing an Eagles jersey right now because it's game day dance dance revolution
You are just an anti-New England fan - first the Yankees and Cardinals, and now the Eagles. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 21 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 11:34:33 AM)

Where the hell are Surts American conspiracy theories about the Eagles and the Patriots game?

Anyway I'm Rooting for the American Eagles because without Eagles there wouldn't be patriotism lol go 'merca #1!
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 22 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 11:45:07 AM)

Without patriotism there wouldn't be eagles..

I dislike both teams. Patriots win, however, unless the Eagles can find a way to disrupt their teamwork. And figure out whatever new defense Bill Belichek is sure to throw out there.
"All these fucking asshole religious people will say it's a choice you know.. like, 'Homosexuality is a choice. That is a choice people make to engage in this deliciously decadent sinful behavior in God's eyes. They get together with their.. you know, hot oil rubdowns and whatnots.. It's.. It's sinful.' You know.. it's fucking genetics, not a choice. There's no fucking 16 year old heterosexual boy.. confused, socially awkward, you know, acne-scarred kid sittin' around, you know, in his bedroom going 'God, everyone hates me.. and.. the girls.. the girls that I like don't like me.. and.. Um. I know what to do, and the thought of having sex with another man, it's physically repelling to me.. But you know. Maybe it's time I invited even more nonstop harassment into my life.' Yeah that'll be fun. Why don't I just introduce the concept of getting the shit kicked out of me for no good reason by a bunch of fucking retards. Yeah, yeah that's a fun choice to make. A choice a lot of people are making. Yeah."
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

Reply 23 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 12:35:26 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
I am not really worried about riots here in Boston. I don't live particularly close to BU or Northeastern, which are the two big party schools.

Besides, we got it all out of us back in back in October. i'm a serial-killer :)
Yea but this city is a riot waiting to happen. If not for an Eagles victory which hasn't happened since before the superbowl was called the superbowl, then hopefully for the ban on smoking those freedom-sucking jerks plan to pass.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 24 of 61 (Originally posted on: 02-06-05 01:00:34 PM)

I listen to sports talk radio alot in my area, and even I am sick of all this hype.

Lets just play the damn game already.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7790 | Total Posts: 61 ]