Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The referral/affiliates program is now set up for INTL! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1405 | Total Posts: 2 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 04-22-04 12:35:19 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You heard me! The affiliates section is up and ready for you to purchase shit and line my pockets.

I've changed the little text message at the top of each page to help remind people about our affiliates program, but in case you're a dumbass, you can access the affiliates program by clicking here.

The only retailers I was able to register with were Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and TShirtHell.com, so the next time you buy shit through them, REMEMBER TO VISIT INTL'S AFFILIATE SECTION AND USE US AS A REFERRAL!

I'll add more as necessary, but for now, this should suffice.

I feel like such a whore.
"if I were a 23-year-old Toledo U. student named jake I bet she'd have snuck out of her house at 2 a.m. to get fingered by me in the middle of a cornfield"
-New Emp in regards to EscalatorToHell
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 2 (Originally posted on: 04-22-04 12:37:33 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

whores are interesting people.
Brad's Autumnish Journal
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 2 of 2 (Originally posted on: 04-22-04 05:29:30 AM)

If you really want, you can a little extra from Tshirthell if you sign up another account under the current one, because you get $1 for each item sold through an affiliate you referred.

Depends on if you you think it's worth it.
Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1405 | Total Posts: 2 ]