Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > 101 Reasons why TPC is a homo > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 6343 | Total Posts: 112 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 75 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:53:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

LOL I sure do love this place! +k for everyone!
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 76 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DICKS FUCK SHIT GOD DAMMIT CUNT FAGGOT ASDFHJASHDFFASDF FUCK ME ASDFSADF
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 77 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:08 PM)

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DICKS FUCK SHIT GOD DAMMIT CUNT FAGGOT ASDFHJASHDFFASDF FUCK ME ASDFSADF
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 78 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:16 PM)

I enjoy corpophilia, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 79 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:24 PM)

All I really want is for someone to piss on my face. I love golden showers. Done right, they're actually very sanitary!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 80 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:34 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 81 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:44 PM)

I know the pledge of allegance in 8 different languages! I want to travel the world and express how much I love America.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 82 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:53 PM)

I want to be just like Emp when I grow up. Handsome, mature, and very accomplished. He even fucked Vervet. What a cool guy.
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+354 / -78)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 83 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:54:59 PM)

<3
FUCK. YOU. VISSARIO.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 84 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:02 PM)

I really hope everything works out for you! <3<3<3
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 85 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:17 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 86 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:25 PM)

Hey everyone! Is everyone doing okay today? Man these new drugs are great, I feel awesome!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 87 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:34 PM)

All I really want is for someone to piss on my face. I love golden showers. Done right, they're actually very sanitary!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 88 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:45 PM)

I want to be just like Emp when I grow up. Handsome, mature, and very accomplished. He even fucked Vervet. What a cool guy.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 89 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:55:54 PM)

Don't worry! Everything will be okay! When I feel down, I usually visit a place called happythings tumblr. It's really cool, you should check it out! I'm still learning how to use the forum though LOL so I can't post the link ROFL. I'm sure you use Google to find it easily! Okay take care!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 90 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:04 PM)

2009 was the best year ever! I really enjoyed talking to TPC and the gang on Skype! We should do it again real soon!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 91 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:14 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 92 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:27 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 93 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:40 PM)

Hey everyone! Is everyone doing okay today? Man these new drugs are great, I feel awesome!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 94 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:49 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC fuck you and you fucking little shit bullshit power trip fucking asshole forum admin this is bullshit fuck you I fucking quit fuck this place fuck you and fuck everything fucking kill yourself you fucking ass.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 95 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:56:58 PM)

Kayte was a really great person, actually. I never meant the mean things I said about her.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 96 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:57:06 PM)

I know the pledge of allegance in 8 different languages! I want to travel the world and express how much I love America.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 97 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:57:16 PM)

Hey everbody! I just wanted to let you guys know that I think this is a really great forum and that TPC is doing a great job! Excellent work keeping the forum running for 13 years, it's amazing! Okay well I'm going to go post in The Great Dong Debate LOL. Gotta keep the place going! Thanks bye! Love you guys!
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+354 / -78)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 98 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:57:21 PM)

Stop posting christ
FUCK. YOU. VISSARIO.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 99 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:57:45 PM)

I enjoy corpophilia, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6343 | Total Posts: 112 ]